Chapter 20

Jiang Zhan said last time that Feng Yating was digging her own corner just because she felt uncomfortable with Jiang Li in such a familiar way. As the president of the entertainment group, how could he not know the interaction between artists and artists.

But this time is different, Shen Yuzhi really wants to support Jiang Li, in other words, he wants to take care of Jiang Li, and wants to be the relationship between himself and Jiang Li now.

The thought of Jiang Li cooking for people other than himself and having an intimate relationship with other people makes Jiang Zhan feel panicked, and he subconsciously resists this possibility, even if the other person is a friend who has played with him since childhood.

Although Shen Yuzhi had a lot of intersection with Jiang Li before, this could not be the reason for him to dig his own corner.

Seeing that he didn't make a sound, Shen Yuzhi said to himself, "I think since I'm from your company, I'll always say hello to you first, and I'll find time to ask him out to talk later, you..."

"No ."

Jiang Zhan suddenly interrupted him: "Not from my company."

Shen Yuzhi didn't know why: "Isn't it? I think his Weibo certification is your company, am I wrong?"

"You are not wrong. "Jiang Zhan said calmly, as if he swore sovereignty, "He does not belong to the company, but to me."

That is to say, Jiang Li is not from the company, but from Jiang Zhan.

Shen Yuzhi was silent for a long time, and then the whole person exploded: "Fuck, I heard right?! Jiang Li is yours?!"

"Yes." Jiang Zhan frowned at his high-decibel voice. Wrinkled, "So don't hit him."

"When did this happen? Why didn't I notice any movement?"

Shen Yuzhi was so surprised, and immediately understood the reason why Jiang Zhan didn't come out to the party during this time. Wei Wei sighed in surprise: "Brother, it turns out that you are not cold!!"

Jiang Zhan: "..." Jiang Li didn't agree with what you said.

Jiang Zhan was too lazy to talk nonsense with him, so he hung up the phone and threw it aside.

He was suddenly hung up, Shen Yuzhi fed several times, and then dialed Jiang Zhan, who no longer answered.

"Fuck, you're so stingy." Shen Yuzhi couldn't help laughing and crying, and he gave up the idea of ​​taking care of Jiang Li. With Jiang Zhan's golden thigh holding him, where would he need himself.

But this amount of information is too large.

In this group of people, all of them have a prominent family background and a successful career. Which one doesn't have a little lover or two to pass the time? Not to mention for feelings, at least for physical needs.

Except for Jiang Zhan.

The Jiang Chen family is a family friend, and he and Jiang Zhan are also friends who grew up together since childhood.

Jiang Zhan has been a child of someone else's family in the mouth of his elders since he was a child. When Jiang's father died, Jiang Zhan was only twenty-two years old. He was only the age of a college student when he was put on by others, but he took over Jiang's group and ran it. Get up and running.

In Shen Yuzhi's impression, Jiang Zhan has no interest in love or love. When he was studying, whether it was the school beauties or the school cursers, he didn't accept his confession. He even felt that it was a waste of time to spend time on this kind of relationship between men and women. He never asked anyone to accompany him when he came to the club for meetings, unless it was in a dormitory. Having seen Jiang Zhan's bulging trousers in the morning, he even thought that Jiang Zhan was incompetent.

Of course, when this suspicion came out, Jiang Zhan beat him violently.

In the words of another friend, Jiang Zhan was making money when they had sex with men; Jiang Zhan was still making money when they had sex with men, so Jiang Zhan was the richest among them. of.

Shen Yuzhi and Jiang Zhan were in the same year, and they were so good that they could wear a pair of trousers together. Thinking of his good brother who was addicted to work every day at work, and slept alone after get off work, he really couldn't stand it as a good brother, so he made up his own mind from the club. He picked a clean little boy for Jiang Zhan to help him get rid of the title of virgin of ten thousand years, but he didn't expect the other party to escape temporarily, and the plan fell short.

Later, he left a beautiful college student for Jiang Zhan, but Jiang Zhan was still indifferent to this and left with a look of disgust.

After these two times, he determined one thing, Jiang Zhan was not impotent, but frigid.

But now Jiang Frigid Zhan actually told himself that Jiang Li was his person? ! He also warned himself in a "touch and he'll die" tone, which was terrifying.

His thoughts went around in a circle, and in shock, Shen Yuzhi felt that this melon could not be eaten by himself, and immediately sent Jiang Li's Weibo link to the WeChat group.

Shen Yuzhi: Brothers, go and support the [Weibo link]

from Azhan's family. Sun Zelin: Which is that?

Zhao Guanyu: What is this post? Who is Jiang Li?

Zhao Guanyu: Wait, the one from Ah Zhan's...is that what I thought it meant?

Sun Zelin: Is that what you mean?

Shen Yuzhi: Yes, that's it.

Zhao Guanyu: That ah...

Sun Zelin: I fuck that! !

Jiang Zhan: Which one are you fucking?

Sun Zelin: ... The

system prompts: Sun Zelin was removed from the group chat by Jiang Zhan.

Such a simple and rude approach is really that, the WeChat group was silent for a while, and everyone panicked, worried that the fire at the city gate would affect Chiyu, and they all dived to send private messages to Shen Yuzhi to ask about the situation.

Especially Sun Zelin, he felt very innocent that he was kicked out of the group just after a short period.

In fact, Shen Yuzhi didn't know the specific situation, but just told others about the process of talking with Jiang Zhan just now. After everyone heard it, they were shocked by Jiang Zhan's sudden secret nurturing of the little star, and decided to find time to visit the door. Visit Jiang Zhan and his one.

After kicking the outspoken Sun Zelin out of the group, Jiang Zhan continued to watch the live broadcast.

...

live live.

"Face to face with stars" has five links in total, and now it is going to the second one - talent show.

Feng Yating's talent is dancing. She was born as a dancer and is good at folk dance and ballet. For her, talent show is as simple as a routine. She dances without breathing.

During the dancing, she danced in a circle in front of Jiang Li and successfully brought Jiang Li to the camera.

There is no such part in the rehearsal. Jiang Li was stunned for a moment. After seeing Feng Yating blinking his left eye at him, he quickly realized her intentions, pursed his lips and smiled, stood up from the chair, and bent slightly towards him. She gave a gentleman's ceremony, her movements were elegant and standard, and with the white shirt and trousers he was wearing today, she looked like a modest gentleman.

And Feng Yating also raised her skirt slightly with both hands and bowed back to him. The two smiled at each other, and the photographer gave them a close-up.

Handsome men and women in the same frame always arouse cheers from the audience, and the barrage skyrocketed again.

——Ah, ah, ah, the two of them look so good together! Brother Yu, I'm sorry, I climbed the wall! !

——My little brother's salute is too gentleman, I wish I was his princess, 嘤夤嘤嘤~ ——Blow

up my sister Ting's prosperous beauty!

- I beg you to get married right away! ! ! I paid for the marriage certificate!

——I feel the sweetness across the screen!

——My little brother laughed so shyly, it made my middle-aged girl's heart go crazy!

Feng Yating's talent is over. Next is Zhao Ziyi. Zhao Ziyi's talent is to play and sing. He was born in a talent show. He sang an old song so good and nostalgic, which resonated with many audiences. After him is Chu Mengyao. After playing a guzheng, it was Jiang Li in the end.

Jiang Li hasn't really debuted yet, there is too little information about him on the Internet, and the barrage is guessing what show he will perform.

There is a small tablet in front of the host, which is used to broadcast the live broadcast of their program, so that the host can keep an eye on the audience's barrage at any time for on-the-spot interaction.

Seeing that everyone was speculating about Jiang Li's show, the host smiled and said: "It seems that everyone is very curious about Jiang Li's talent show, this talent is very unique, even I was a little surprised when I first found out, what is it? Let him tell everyone." The

camera moved to Jiang Li's body, and as soon as he zoomed in to give him a close-up, the barrage was occupied by a wave of "licking his face".

Jiang Li smiled at the camera while unbuttoning his cufflinks: "Let me cook a dish for everyone."

Audience: "Hey?!!"

Jiang Li's talent is not singing, dancing, musical instruments, or acting, but cooking? ! ! What kind of divine operation is this? !

While the audience was stunned, the program team had already brought up the kitchen utensils that Jiang Li needed. The host and guests left their seats and stood in a position where they could clearly see Jiang Li's movements.

Jiang Li made squirrel mandarin fish.

The fish had already been killed and cleaned up. When Jiang Li was about to do it, the host specifically explained that the fish was also killed by Jiang Li himself before the last show, and no one helped.

Jiang Li cut the fish in the middle with a knife without cutting off the tail, and then cut across to remove the middle fish bone.

His movements are very agile and skilled. At first glance, he often cooks, rather than learning it specially for the show.

After removing the fish bones, Jiang Li began to draw diamond-shaped patterns on the fish. When he started, he took one knife after another. It didn't matter at all. Under the close-up lens, we could see that almost every diamond was the same size and very uniform.

The oil pan was already boiled, Jiang Li put the fish down, and there was a sound of "Zi" in the pan, as if the inside of the fish was fried, but within half a minute, the smell of the fish came out, and the fragrance was strong.

Jiang Li waited for the fish in the pot to fry until golden brown, then fished it out and put it on a white porcelain plate.

The fish meat has been blown up and rolled up on both sides, showing a golden yellow color. Just the sale of the image makes people feel delicious, and the barrage is full of comments like "I'm so hungry."

The preparation of the soup for the squirrel mandarin fish is very important. Too sweet and easy to greasy, too sour and not strong enough. The comprehensiveness of the two is very important.

When he cooked the soup and poured it on the fried fish, he suddenly heard the sound of swallowing.

Everyone looked over, Feng Yating innocently spread her hands: "I'm sorry, I'm so hungry."

The audience at the scene let out a roar of laughter, and Jiang Li also laughed, and brought the prepared fish to the empty table on the side. He gestured to the host and three other guests to eat.

Everyone is welcome, pick up clean chopsticks and taste it.

The taste of the soup is sweet and sour. The combination of the two is just right. The slight sour taste makes people's taste buds open in an instant, while the fish is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.

Looking at the slightly squinted eyes of the four of them, the audience off the screen felt the deliciousness of this dish, and they all sent a barrage to express their desire to eat it.

- Oh my God! Am I watching a food show? ! !

——I just had dinner and I felt hungry! !

——The little brother who is good-looking and can cook is simply a treasure in the world!

——I don't know who is so lucky to be my little brother's girlfriend. I'm so happy.

When Jiang Li's talent was broadcast, Jiang Zhan opened the barrage to see what the audience said about Jiang Li.

Seeing the words praising Jiang Li on the screen, the corners of his lips raised unconsciously, and he realized that Jiang Nuomi had been staring straight at the squirrel mandarin fish from just now, so he took it into his arms, and pinched it. ear.

"Don't look, wait for your dad to come back, let him give you..." Jiang Zhan said after a pause, and changed his mind, "Let him make two for us, one for you and one for me."

"Meow~" Jiang Nuomi rubbed his hand.

It was rare to see it taking the initiative to make out to him. Jiang Zhan was in a good mood, so he just hugged it and watched the live broadcast, just in time to see the audience who was selected by the host asking Jiang Li if he had a girlfriend.

Jiang Li shook his head and said, "I don't have a girlfriend. I want to film the movie first, but I have no plans to fall in love."

Jiang Zhan: "..." I

have no intention of falling in love, so what are you doing?

The author has something to say:

After Sun Zelin was kicked out of the group, President Jiang deducted Secretary Ji's bonus for another month because of the meaning of "Momada".

President Jiang, you are really irritable.