Chapter 98

After Qiao Yu finished speaking, except for Jiang Li, the expressions on their faces were very interesting, especially Lu Heng, who could be said to be colorful.

Jiang Li never thought that Lu Heng would evaluate him like this. He was very surprised. It seemed that his actions a while ago had left a deep impression on them.

Seeing Lu Heng's colorful expression, Jiang Li raised the corner of his lower lip lightly. He seemed to be smiling, but the smile didn't reach his eyes. He asked softly, "Who will marry whom? Huh?"

Lu Heng: "..."

Qiao Yu: "..."

Ling Ao: " ..." Luo Qi

: "..."

Lu Heng said before, "The instructor is so cruel. Omega who marries and finds death "is just jealous and fast. I did not expect to turn the car in front of Jiang Li. Li said: "Instructor, listen to my explanation!"

"Explain what?" Jiang Li asked, "You didn't say this?"

Lu Heng dared to act: "I said it, but..."

At this moment , The whistle of the assembly came from a distance, interrupting his words.

Jiang Li tidied up the collar of his clothes and walked past Lu Heng with a blank face. When he passed by Qiao Yu and the three of them, the three of them felt the chill coming from him, and reflexively stood up straight and let out a sound. dare not speak.

Jiang Li didn't give them a glimpse of the corner of his eye, but left a sentence: "Assemble."

"Yes!"

Qiao Yu felt a strong murderous aura from Lu Heng's face as black as the bottom of a pot, turned around and wanted to run, but was taken up by Lu Heng He kicked his ass, threw another dog to eat shit, and plunged his face into the sand next to him.

Qiao Yu: "..."

"I'll take care of you later!" Lu Heng cursed bitterly and quickly caught up with Jiang Li.

Ling Ao and Luo Qi stood in the same place, still with a "who am I, where am I" expression on their faces, dreamily watching the backs of Lu Heng and Jiang Li away, Lu Heng walked around Jiang Li, trying to follow him. He explained that Jiang Li did not respond and just walked forward.

"It feels like a dream..." Roach said in a erratic tone, the combination of Lu Heng and Jiang Li made his jaw drop.

"Me too." Ling Ao said.

"And me..." Qiao Yu got up from the ground and patted the sand all over his face, "When did this happen? Why is there no warning at all? I said, why did Brother Heng stay in Instructor Jiang's dormitory? Are you willing to come back!!"

Although the three of them felt that it was strange that Lu Heng lived in Jiang Li's dormitory at first, they didn't think about the direction that Lu Heng liked Jiang Li at all, but thought that the environment of Jiang Li's dormitory was better than that of the student dormitory. And that's why Jiang Li's cooking skills are very good.

So they came over just now to see the scene where Lu Heng pressed Jiang Li to kiss, and they were completely stunned.

"Then what..." Qiao Yu touched his nose and whispered, "Looking at Brother Heng and Instructor Jiang, it seems that the instructors are in charge of the house."

Judging from Lu Heng's anxious explanation just now, it's all right. It's just fear! !

Ling Ao and Roach nodded, agreeing very much: "That's it!"

"Wait." Ling Ao was the first to react, "Aren't we going to gather first? What are we standing for?!"

"..."

Three When the people rushed back, due to being late, after the training in the afternoon, Jiang Li ran an additional 20 kilometers with heavy loads, and Lu Heng ran with them, and the four people in the 201 dormitory were all neat and tidy.

"Brother Heng, what's the matter with you and the instructor? Why are you two together?!!" Qiao Yu asked Lu Heng beside him while running. Ling Ao and Luo Qi, who were a few steps behind, heard him If they did, they speeded up and ran up to be side by side with them. They were also very curious about this issue.

"Why can't we be together? We live in the same room, get along day and night, and love for a long time. What's so strange." Lu Heng glanced at him, expressing contempt for his meaningless question.

"I can understand being in the same room and getting along day and night, but it's a long-term relationship..." Qiao Yu paused and asked with a very subtle expression, "Which day is it?"

Lu Heng: "..." A long-term

relationship is which day? This simply hit the sore spot in Lu Heng's heart.

It stands to reason that if an Alpha and an Omega lived in the same room every day, something else would have happened long ago, but he and Jiang Li have not yet broken through the last step, and Jiang Li also said that he was young and indulged in indulgence.

Seeing his pained expression, Qiao Yu asked with concern, "Brother Heng, what's wrong with you?"

Lu Heng, who was poked at the sore spot, showed no appreciation for his concern, and tripped him with his legs. Qiao Yu was unprepared and fell directly. A fall.

Qiao Yu: "..."

"It's none of your business, the previous accounts haven't been settled yet." Lu Heng left a sentence and ran away.

Qiao Yu lay on the ground, sighed, and said to Ling Ao who pulled him up: "This is anger and anger, I know what day it is."

Ling Ao rolled his eyes at him: "Fuck you."

Qiao Yu did not give up. After catching up with Lu Heng, he pestered him to ask when he fell in love with Jiang Li, but there was no sign at all.

Lu Heng was annoyed by him, and said casually, "I'm in love at first sight, why are you so annoyed?"

"Fall in love at first sight?" Qiao Yu was stunned, as if remembering something, and looked at Lu Heng with a subtle expression.

Lu Heng: "What's your expression?"

"Is it the one when the instructor smashed your bed board?" Qiao Yu asked humbly.

Lu Heng: "..." The

four of them went back to meet after running 20 kilometers. The others had already dispersed. Joel asked the canteen staff to leave dinner for them.

Lu Heng thought about seeing Jiang Li's freezer with food before going out today, so he gave his share to Qiao Yu and the others, and abducted him to the instructor's dormitory.

Arriving downstairs in the instructor's dormitory, Lu Heng pressed the paging signal for a long time at the visiting registration device, but there was no response from upstairs. He guessed that Jiang Li was still angry about what Qiao Yu said today, and sent him a message instead. Jiang Li rejected it as soon as it was sent out.

Lu Heng didn't give up, and sent it twice, but was still rejected. The third time directly showed that the other party could not be connected.

Lu Heng: "..."

As the most favored little prince of Norman Star, this is the first time that Lu Heng has been listed as a refusal to communicate at such a young age. Standing there, he couldn't believe it for a while.

On the other hand, Jiang Li turned off the personal terminal and leisurely stirred the millet porridge in the pot with a spoon.

"Master host." The system said, "You seem to be in a good mood."

"It's okay." Jiang Li stopped stirring, turned off the heat, and went to take out the short ribs from the steamer.

"Aren't you angry?" The system asked strangely, "It's about the male protagonist's evaluation of you."

"What's the point of being angry?" Jiang Li smiled, washed the fruit knife, and took out the frozen honeydew melon from the freezer. Peeling, "I know him, but it's just for a moment."

"If that's the case, why did you refuse the male lead's communication?

" , but the lesson is another thing." Jiang Li explained, "If you say the wrong thing or do the wrong thing, you have to bear it. Of course, you can also regard it as a love between lovers."

"...So that's the case." The system seemed to understand, but sighed, "Humans are really complicated, so it's better to be a system."

Jiang Li laughed when he heard the words: "Little cute, you are really cute."

"...It's just generally cute. "Having lived with Jiang Li in three worlds, the system has become accustomed to him teasing him from time to time, not as unnatural as it was at the beginning, he answered humbly, and asked again, "You don't let him come up, and you specially prepared Are you going to have a late-night snack for dinner?"

"He will naturally find a way to come up." Jiang Li cut the fruit plate, "Don't worry about him, why don't you worry about yourself."

"Me?" The system didn't know why.

Jiang Li smiled and reminded it friendly: "You may be locked in a small dark room soon. According to the settings of this world, it is impossible to be locked for only one night."

Thinking of the experience of being locked up for two months before, The system was silent for a while before saying, "...Thank you for reminding me."

As Jiang Li said, Lu Heng quickly thought of a way. Instead of arguing with Jiang Li, he pressed Joel's dormitory number. .

The other party was quickly connected, the person appeared on the small screen of the pager, and saw Lu Heng a little surprised: "Fourth prince, what's the matter with you?"

Lu Heng said nonsense seriously: "I'm sorry, my hand slipped. I pressed the wrong room number, Instructor Joel, please open the door for me."

Joel: "..."

Joel opened the door for him, and Lu Heng thanked him and went upstairs.

When Jiang Li heard the doorbell, he just finished cutting the fruit plate in his hand, and after half a minute of admiring it, he took it out leisurely, and then motioned Da Da to open the door, while he helped Jiang glutinous rice open a can.

Da Da opened the door and saw Lu Heng, and greeted him habitually: "Welcome."

Lu Heng nodded casually, without teasing it as usual, walked over to Jiang Li, who was squatting on the ground feeding Jiang glutinous rice, and stopped in front of him : "Instructor."

Jiang Li put the can on the ground and asked casually, "What are you doing here?"

"I..." Lu Heng suddenly smelled a strong and domineering fragrance, turned his head and saw a few hearty hot dishes on the table. The scent that surrounded him made his stomach feel hungry instantly, and he subconsciously blurted out, "I'm here to eat."

Jiang Li: "..."

I think you're here to kill you, right?