Chapter 33

Shen Yuzhi watched Jiang Zhan take off his coat and stuff it into Jiang Li's arms. He walked towards him with a gloomy face, and said as he stepped back, "Just kidding, don't do it, everyone is good brothers, why bother..."

Hearing a "pop", he nervously pulled the long-barrel salute in his hand, and the fireworks sprayed Jiang Zhan's head.

Jiang Zhan turned his head reflexively and wanted to hide, but it was too late. His shoulders were covered all over his head, and a few pieces of confetti that could not be dropped were hung from his eyebrows. There was a dead silence in the box at first, and after a few seconds, Zhao Guanyu and Sun Zelin, who were watching on the side, burst into laughter and pointed to Shen Yuzhi

and said, "Old Shen, you are so brave!"

He looked at his hands in awe, then looked at Jiang Zhan, swallowed his saliva, and explained, "Brother, I really didn't mean it... ouch!"

Jiang Zhan didn't talk nonsense with him, grabbed his shoulder and directly He put him on the sofa, his knees pressed against his lower back, and with a little force, Shen Yuzhi cried out in pain, and reached out to Jiang Li: "Sister-in-law, help me!"

Since he was called his sister-in-law, Jiang Li couldn't sit back and watch. Ignoring it, I walked over to clean up the fireworks on Jiang Zhan's head and clothes, then sprinkled them all on top of Shen Yuzhi's head, and said to Jiang Zhan with a smile: "Okay, don't be angry."

Shen Yuzhi: "..."

aside The melon eaters Zhao Guanyu and Sun Zelin did not expect this kind of operation. Looking at Shen Yuzhi, who was full of fireworks, they imitated Jiang Li's tone and said to Jiang Zhan in unison: "Okay, don't be angry."

Jiang Zhan: "... ..."

Even if this matter is over, Shen Yuzhi called someone to take down the banner in order to save his life, rubbed his waist that was almost crushed by Jiang Zhan, and sat down on the sofa farthest from him, but he didn't. After a while, he couldn't help but rubbed over and asked next to Jiang Zhan, "Hey, when did I say you two became a couple?"

He was so curious, so were Sun Zelin and Zhao Guanyu. After all, Jiang Zhan was the only one among them who hadn't had a boyfriend or girlfriend for so many years. He was very curious about how Jiang Li took him down.

Jiang Zhan has no interest in sharing his love story with others, even if they are young, he pushes Shen Yuzhi's face away irritably: "It's none of your business, just go."

"Don't be like this, say it and let everyone relieve the boredom. "Shen Yuzhi was extremely gossipy , and poked the microphone in front of Jiang Zhan, "Express your first love experience."

"First love?"

Jiang Zhan looked at Shen Yuzhi again, and asked in surprise, "You mean first love? You mean Jiang Zhan?"

"Yes." Shen Yuzhi pointed to Jiang Zhan, "Our President Jiang has been single for thirty-two years, and you are his first. A boyfriend, maybe it's his first cannonball... woo!"

Before the word "cannon friend" was finished, Jiang Zhan picked up a snack and stuffed it directly into Shen Yuzhi's mouth, blocking his words below. .

"Go away."

Shen Yuzhi was afraid that he would not agree and start again, biting the snack and rolling quickly, but Jiang Li had already heard the important part.

Jiang Li never thought that he would be Jiang Zhan's first boyfriend, which surprised him. With Jiang Zhan's conditions, what kind of person did he want, and he was single for thirty-two years?

Although Jiang Li doesn't ask how many people Jiang Zhan has been around before, after all, it was all before the two were together, and what he values ​​is the future. However, when I suddenly heard that Jiang Zhan was the only one, I couldn't help feeling happy, a kind of surprise like winning a prize.

In a more hypocritical way, Jiang Zhan was single for so long, as if he was waiting for him.

Thinking of this, Jiang Xin was overjoyed. How could he still have the desire to sing? He threw the tablet aside and leaned over to ask Jiang Zhan, "I'm really your first boyfriend?"

"..."

The joy in Jiang Li's eyes was too obvious, Jiang Zhan felt a little uncomfortable when he looked at him, and his ears gradually warmed up. He scolded Shen Yuzhi a hundred times in his heart, and turned his head away without answering the question: "What are you doing so close to? Be careful outside."

"I fall in love by my own ability, what should I pay attention to?" Jiang Li raised his eyebrows and looked at him.

Jiang Zhan: "..."

Seeing this, Shen Yuzhi, who was used to being oppressed by Jiang Zhan, saw that Jiang Li's status seemed to be higher among the two of them, and he shouted at Jiang Li, "I promise you for him. It's the first boyfriend, I found him a little boy before, and he ran away halfway!"

Jiang Zhan: "..."

Jiang Li: "..."

"So there are still little boys..." Jiang Li Ruoyou Sisi nodded, looked at Shen Yuzhi and asked casually, "Where are the little boys, do you guys belong to the club?"

"..." Shen Yuzhi realized that he had gone too far, snorted several times, and moved towards Zhao Guanyu, stiffly. The topic changed: "Today is Lao Zhao's birthday, why don't everyone just chat and sing! Haha!" The

atmosphere was very embarrassing for a while, and until the end of the party, Jiang Zhan looked at Shen Yuzhi as if he was going to kill him.

...

The shooting cycle of "Undercover" was four months, because it happened to be the end of the year, and it was delayed for more than half a month. By the time the shooting was over, summer had already arrived.

After the shooting, Jiang Li did not take other jobs immediately, but applied for a half-month vacation and went abroad to play with Jiang Zhan.

Unconsciously, it has been almost a year since he came to this world, and "Long River and Falling Moon" is about to be broadcast.

"Long River and Falling Moon" is scheduled to be broadcast on Nanjiang Satellite TV and Anping Satellite TV at prime time at 8:00 pm. At the same time, it will also be broadcast on major video playback platforms.

As the most anticipated TV series TOP1 voted by netizens, "Long River and Falling Moon" is led by the gold medal director Zhou Jin, adapted by the well-known screenwriter Oriole Sheng, and starring top traffic Jin Yu and Feng Yating. Six of the top ten searched, and the ratings of Nanjiang Satellite TV and Anping Satellite TV also occupied the first and second of each major TV.

The broadcast of the TV series made the two characters Liu Chuandeng and Liu Baizhu played by Jiang Li finally officially appear in everyone's sight. It caused huge controversy.

The role of Liu Chuandeng makes people hate and feel distressed. The inhuman torture he endured when he was a child made him cruel when he grew up. If he could receive a little kindness from others when he was young, he would not put his heart into it. The last bit of light is gone.

In contrast to his situation, Liu Baizhu also created a different surname.

Although the two brothers had a good relationship when they were young, after Liu Chuandeng was sent to the palace, Liu Baizhu did not cry day and night for a few days, but the children's feelings were easily replaced by new things, and it took a long time for Liu Chuandeng to leave. , He gradually got used to the days without his brother, and the appearance of the male protagonist Murong Jing replaced Liu Chuandeng's position.

When the news of Liu Chuandeng's accidental drowning in the water came from the palace later, in the face of his mother's heart-breaking cry, apart from being sad, he was more at a loss. Because Liu Chuandeng had been away for too long, his brother's memory was almost blurred to the point that he could not recognize him.

A week after the broadcast of "Long River and Falling Moon", some netizens specially made a comparison animation of the two characters. Jiang Li's superb acting skills blocked all the keyboard warriors who scolded him for leaning on his face. His name and The character name has been on the hot search for several days.

...

Jiang Li woke up at the sound of the alarm clock, reached out to touch the alarm clock on the bedside table, and did not touch it for a long time, a hand passed over him to turn off the alarm clock accurately, and the voice sounded above his head: "Are you up?"

Jiang It was two o'clock from the game last night, and I was still terribly sleepy. I rolled over and hugged Jiang Zhan's waist, resting his head on his chest, and his voice was sleepy: "Sleep a little longer, you will be half an hour later. calls me."

Jiang Zhan touched his hair: "Go to sleep."

Jiang Li soon fell asleep. Jiang Zhan put his mobile phone on silent and put it next to him, and picked it up for him when Feng Dong called.

"Ali, are you awake? I'll pick you up later." Feng Dong said over the phone.

"I'm Jiang Zhan."

Jiang Zhan lowered his voice and glanced at Jiang Li, who was still asleep: "I'll take him there in a while."

"Okay."

After hanging up the phone, Jiang Zhan was also young After squinting for a while, when the time was almost up, I asked Jiang Li to get up and take a shower.

When Jiang Li was washing his face, Jiang Zhan's ordered breakfast was delivered. In addition to his and Jiang Li's, he also ordered a fish for Jiang glutinous rice.

Today, Jiang Li has a perfume shooting advertisement. After breakfast, the two packed up, Jiang Zhan drove with Jiang Li to the shooting location.

Jiang Zhan had other jobs today, so he left first after sending Jiang Li to the place.

"Riel" perfume is one of the top ten famous perfume brands in the world. It is produced in France and has a history of nearly 100 years. The main style is luxury, charm and elegance.

Jiang Li is the spokesperson of "Rail" in China this year, and today is the first time to shoot. When he was doing the styling, he picked up the newspaper that he had put aside to read, and as soon as he opened it, he was attracted by the report that took up half a page.

——Exclusive report, Jiang's Group and Shen's Enterprise intend to marry! !

There is not much content in the report, but the title and photos take up half of the space. It is reported that Mrs. Jiang, who is Jiang Zhan's mother, revealed that Jiang's Group and Shen's Enterprise intend to marry this year.

Shen's Enterprise is Shen Yuzhi's company.

Having been with Jiang Zhan for so long, Jiang Li has never met Jiang Zhan's mother, and rarely hears him mentioning things at home. He only knows that his relationship with his mother is not close, and he rarely goes back to Jiang's house. .

"Host." The system's voice sounded, "The male lead is married."

"Little cutie, I saw it, no need to remind me." Jiang Li smiled.

"...Oh." The system said strangely, "You don't seem to be nervous."

"I'm nervous."

"..." The

system said that it didn't feel the host's nervousness at all.

Jiang Li knew that Shen Yuzhi had a younger sister, but Jiang Li didn't hear Jiang Zhan say about the marriage, nor did he hear Shen Yuzhi mention it when he was meeting with Shen Yuzhi and the others a few days ago. Jiang Li guessed that Jiang Zhan was still in the dark about the relationship between Zhan and Mrs. Jiang.

So Jiang Li photographed the report and sent it to Jiang Zhan's WeChat.

When he received Jiang Li's message, Jiang Zhan happened to be downstairs in the company, clicked to see the content of the photo, stopped when he got out of the car, closed the door, returned the message to Jiang Li, restarted the car and left.

——Jiang Zhan: There is no such thing, I will handle it.

Jiang Li looked at Jiang Zhan's reply, curled his lips, and put away his phone.