Chapter 122

Inside the Qianhe Palace, the exquisite and gorgeous furnace was wafting white smoke, and Emperor Yuan was taking a nap with his eyes closed.

Eunuch Chen listened to the report from the foreign servant, glanced at the tired-looking Emperor Yuan, thought for a moment, walked out of the palace lightly, and saw Xiao Qiheng waiting at the door. He stepped forward and said to Xiao

Qiheng: "His Royal Highness, the state affairs have been busy these days. The emperor has not slept well for several days. Now he is taking a nap. It is inconvenient to summon.

He left immediately, but instead said: "My father's body is important, so I will wait here alone. If my father wakes up, I will trouble Eunuch Chen to pass the word."

Although it is now approaching the sunset, but waiting here, the setting sun is still Some glaring and uncomfortable.

Eunuch Chen glanced at the horizon and wanted to persuade him to go back first, but seeing his insistence, thinking that he was here to wait, he didn't say more and returned to the palace.

Jiang Li did not persuade him. He has been serving Xiao Qiheng these years, and he knows that the other party has been secretly planning things all the time. After trying to gain the other party's trust, the other party did not deliberately hide it from himself when dealing with some things. Therefore, he can understand the current behavior of the other party.

Now that you have come to thank you, you must always do enough to act.

Thinking of this, Jiang changed his position and stood in a place where he could help Xiao Qiheng block the sunset.

Xiao Qiheng raised his head and looked at him, seeing him smiling at him, knowing in his heart that his own little son of a bitch is so smart, he must know his mind, he couldn't help feeling warm, and the two smiled at each other.

At sunset, the two of them stood at the gate of Qianhe Palace, one stood and the other sat, and the shadows were stretched and printed on the ground by the setting sun, which seemed very harmonious.

Not long after the two of them waited, a few people suddenly came together not far away, and the two leaders were the sixth prince and the seventeenth prince.

Jiang Li had been by Xiao Qiheng's side for several years, and he naturally knew that the two would not deal with Xiao Qiheng. When Xiao Qiheng was imprisoned in the Palace of Qinghe by the emperor's order, the sixth prince was the first to run to the ground.

The mother concubine of the sixth prince was originally the most favored concubine Linggui in the palace. After the death of Empress Shuyan, the emperor did not establish a new queen, and there was no queen restraint on the head of Concubine Linggui, and all the concubines in the harem were headed by her.

It was only two years ago that Concubine Ling was sent to the cold palace because of the lynching of Concubine Xuan, which resulted in the miscarriage of the fetus in Concubine Xuan's womb.

At that time, Concubine Xuan had been in the palace for more than two years. In the past two years, although there were many beautiful girls who entered the palace, she and Concubine Yao had always been favored by the emperor. Concubine Xuan was frail since she was a child and was not easy to conceive, but she really wanted to give birth to a prince for the emperor. In order to please her, the emperor tried every means to search for prescriptions from all over the world. Finally, under the conditioning of the national teacher, Concubine Xuan's body gradually improved. , I finally got pregnant, and the emperor didn't even have time to be happy, and the child was gone.

After losing her child, Concubine Xuan was so sad that she almost went with her. Concubine Yao watched her sister suffer. If sister Yang Yan was gone, she would not be alive. The emperor was very dissatisfied with the use of lynching in the harem, and this happened in his own life. Concubine Ai was so furious that she ordered Concubine Ling Gui to be removed from the concubine position and sent to the cold palace directly.

Relying on the dignity of the mother and concubine, the sixth prince has always been a powerful man in the palace. He likes to play and bully the maids and eunuchs for pleasure. I don't know how many lives have died in his hands these years. The sixth prince's temper became more and more strange and sinister, and many people in the palace avoided him.

Jiang Li watched them come straight towards Xiao Qiheng, and the sixth prince's face was extremely gloomy. He thought that he was resentful when he learned that His Royal Highness was released from the ban, so he came here to ask for trouble.

So he moved his feet and wanted to block Xiao Qiheng, but the other party raised his hand and grabbed his little finger where others couldn't see it.

Under Jiang Li's careful conditioning over the years, Xiao Qiheng's body temperature is no longer as cold as it used to be. His fingers were dry and warm, and the hand that held Jiang Li was released only a short time later, but Jiang Li had a momentary In a trance, there was an illusion that the two were holding hands, and subconsciously looked down at him.

--Do not impulse.

Xiao Qiheng glanced at him and shook his head invisibly, with such a meaning in his eyes.

Jiang Li nodded and returned to his original position.

The sixth prince and others came to Xiao Qiheng in a blink of an eye. His face was originally Zhou Zhengyinglang. After all, it was inherited that the emperor and Concubine Ling were both outstanding people, but because of his gloomy expression and long-term indulgence in wine, the whole person's eyebrows There was a sullen and sinister aura that made him look unhealthy.

He stared at Xiao Qiheng, the viciousness in his eyes did not restrain: "Who am I, it turns out to be our maimed and crippled His Royal Highness. Why, you rarely come out, don't take good care of it in the East Palace, come out and show shame. What?"

His words didn't seem to be the proper attitude towards the prince, but to him, even though Xiao Qiheng was released from the Palace of Invitation to Harmony, he was nothing but a prince who fell out of favor, and although his mother and concubine fell Now, there is the entire Wang family behind him!

When Jiang Li heard him insult Xiao Qiheng with "disabled body", a murderous look flashed in his eyes.

"Master host, please calm down." The system detected his mood swings and reminded him, "This is the Emperor's Qianhe Palace, and there are guards guarding it inside and out. If you kill people here, your chance to escape is as follows. Zero, be careful."

Jiang Li laughed a little after listening to its analysis: "I know, don't worry, I won't be so impulsive, I've been waiting for so many years, it doesn't matter if I wait."

But not now, not necessarily in the future .

Jiang Li sneered in his heart, and he had a hunch that this day would not be long.

Xiao Qiheng was indifferent to the verbal insults of the sixth prince Xiao Qiyun. He might have been angry and unwilling to hear these words back then, but now he does not feel affected at all.

For him, only useless waste can speak quickly.

Seeing that he was silent, Xiao Qiyun thought he was afraid of being locked up all these years, so he couldn't help laughing, but soon his face darkened again, staring at Xiao Qiheng unwillingly.

He originally thought that Xiao Qiheng would be locked up until his old age and death in that broken place, but he did not expect that he would be released today and moved back to the East Palace.

The East Palace, the palace of His Royal Highness! He didn't live in this place for so many years, but instead let the disabled go back again! The more he thought about it, the more he felt angry, stared at Xiao Qiheng, and said in a strange tone: "I haven't been to see the emperor for a long time, and I don't know how the emperor's legs are sick. Brother Chen, take a look, it's all over." After

saying that, he bent down to touch Xiao Qiheng's legs, before his hands touched the clothes, Xiao Qiheng stepped back a little on the wheelchair, dodging him. At the same time, Jiang Li's hand also blocked his hand.

Xiao Qiyun was suddenly stopped, looked up at Jiang Li, his eyes touched Jiang Li's face, he was stunned for a moment, and then a trace of lust flashed in his eyes.

Just now, he was all focused on Xiao Qiheng, but he didn't realize that there was such a handsome little eunuch beside him. Compared with him, the things he played before were simply the difference between clouds and mud?

Naturally, his reaction did not escape Jiang Li's Xiao Qiheng's gaze.

Who is Xiao Qiyun, Xiao Qiheng knows too much, the look of the other party looking at Jiang Li like he sees prey made him feel angry, and he said coldly: "I haven't seen you for a few years, you still haven't grown up. Apart from swearing, it's useless, it seems that the matter of Concubine Ling did not teach you a lesson two years ago."

Jiang Li took back Xiao Qiyun's hand after blocking it. .

Xiao Qiyun originally saw Jiang Li's good looks, and became lustful, but when he heard Xiao Qiheng's words, his face changed greatly.

The matter of Concubine Ling was a thorn in his heart. If the concubine hadn't acted impulsively, it would not have become what it is now! Now Xiao Qiheng made a sarcastic statement about this matter, he clearly didn't take him seriously, and when the other party spoke with a sullen face, the aura of non-anger and self-arrogance on his body actually made him have a kind of seeing the man who was loved by thousands of people back then. And the feeling of His Highness the eldest son who was highly praised by the ministers of the court, and I only deserve to be low and small at his feet!

This made him stunned for a moment, and when he reacted, he felt that his face was wrong, and he was immediately furious: "What did you say?!"

As he spoke, he was about to attack Xiao Qiheng. Jiang Li was about to stop him, but the seventeenth prince who had been behind Xiao Qiyun suddenly stopped him and exhorted him, "Brother Sixth Emperor, don't be impulsive!"

Xiao Qiyun's eyes were red with anger, where could he hear Entering his persuasion, he pushed him away: "Let go of me, you useless thing." The

seventeenth prince was pushed away by him. Seeing this, Jiang Li stepped forward and stopped in front of Xiao Qiheng, looking at the other party. Said: "His Royal Highness Sixth Prince, this is the Qianhe Palace. The emperor is taking a nap inside. Please pay attention to your words and deeds. If you collide with the emperor, none of us can afford it."

Jiang Li's words made Xiao Qiyun stop and suddenly remembered. What, looking back suddenly, I saw Eunuch Chen standing at the gate of Qianhe Palace, looking at them, I don't know how long he had been standing.

He was shocked, and quickly suppressed the anger on his face, gave Xiao Qiheng a vicious look, and walked forward first, the seventeenth prince and several other eunuchs quickly followed.

After they left, Eunuch Chen returned to the palace and glanced at the hourglass. According to previous habits, the emperor should also wake up.

After a while, Emperor Yuan really woke up faintly, rubbed his tired eyebrows, and asked Eunuch Chen, "Chen Luo, what time is it.

" The good warm water was handed to Emperor Yuan.

Emperor Yuan rinsed his mouth and asked, "Has the national teacher come?"

"It's not yet time." Eunuch Chen handed the cup to the palace maid beside him, and said softly, "His Royal Highness has come to thank you and has been waiting outside for half an hour. It's over."

Yuan Emperor heard the words, his face was a little dazed, and he said after a few seconds: "In that case, let him come in."

"Yes."

Eunuch Chen exited, walked in front of Xiao Qiheng, bowed first, and then said : "His Royal Highness, the emperor has woken up, and I pass you an audience."

"Eunuch Lao is here." Xiao Qiheng nodded his thanks, and said to Jiang Li, "Let's go."

Jiang Li pushed him forward, and as soon as he entered the palace, Jiang Li smelled a scent similar to sandalwood, but there was an indescribable scent in it.

This smell made him feel a little uncomfortable.