Chapter 130

Although Jiang Li made his promise last night, Xiao Qiheng still regarded him as comforting himself. Don't say that you don't believe it if you are obsessed with treating your legs. Others will probably take it as a joke if they hear it.

But in reality, he slapped him so hard that he couldn't recover for a long time, and stared at Jiang Li blankly.

In the end, Jiang Li waved his hand in front of him and said with a smile, "Your Highness, are you happy and stupid? What are you doing watching me?"

Xiao Qiheng grabbed his pale fingertips, and the warm touch reminded him that this was not dream.

He held the opponent's hand with the palm of his hand, and his tone was still hesitant: "...my leg..."

"Huh?" Jiang Li asked back, "What's wrong with Your Highness's leg?"

Xiao Qiheng: "My leg , seems to be able to move..."

"Really?" Jiang Li looked at him in a daze, and smirked, "It seems that my obsessional treatment has really succeeded."

If it were to change the weekdays, Xiao Qiheng would have to say that he had again They are talking nonsense, but in this situation, I can't say those four words, as if some things are really so mysterious, even if I can't believe it.

Thinking of this, his expression changed a few times, and finally it turned into a chuckle, and said in resignation: "I really lost to you."

Jiang Li giggled a few times, turned over and rode directly on his waist, using his legs Pressing his thighs, raising his chin slightly, he said proudly: "That is, I can even have a third leg, what are your two legs?"

Xiao Qiheng: "..." I can't refute.

Xiao Qiheng looked at him with his small face raised, his eyebrows slightly raised, and a proud look of "I'm really amazing", and it was as if a feather was scratching back and forth in his heart, and it was a little itchy.

This little bastard belongs to himself, belongs to me alone.

Thinking of this, Xiao Qiheng felt an unprecedented sense of satisfaction and pride in his heart.

He stretched out his hand and grabbed Jiang Li's jacket, exerting force on his waist, and in a blink of an eye, he reversed the positions of the two, pressing Jiang Li under him, while he knelt on both sides of Jiang Li's waist.

The curtains swayed a bit because of his movements, and one of the curtains was inadvertently spread out because the straps were not fastened, blocking half of the scenery in the bed.

Inside the curtain, Xiao Qiheng maintained a posture of kneeling above Jiang Li. This action clearly proved that his legs were really healthy. At this moment, his heart was like a turbulent wave, ups and downs, and he could not calm down for a long time.

With a moving expression on his face, one hand rested on Jiang Li's face and the other stroked Jiang Li's face. Upon closer inspection, his fingers trembled slightly.

His legs have been disabled for ten years. Even the capital city of Zhouyuan, the most skilled and oldest doctor in the Taiyuan Hospital, said there was no hope of recovery. , how to make him calm?

Jiang Li knew that he had suffered from these broken legs for many years, and the pain and bitterness were self-evident, and he naturally understood his excitement at this time.

He stretched out his hand to hold the other's hand that was hanging on his cheek, put it on his face, lightly rubbed his palm twice, and smiled at him: "This is a good thing, Your Highness should be happy."

He said like this , but his eyes were also uncontrollably red. Over the years, he has taken care of Xiao Qiheng closely. He knows best how much his lover has suffered for these legs. Now that he can recover, he and his lover feel the same.

Xiao Qiheng brushed his eyelashes with his fingertips, leaned over and kissed his forehead, and then went all the way down, kissing his eyelids and the tip of his nose.

Finally, he stopped on Jiang Li's lips, held it lightly, pecked and kissed it very cherishly, and then said, "Aren't you going to be happy, why are you crying?"

"Weeping with joy." Jiang Li smiled and put his arms around his neck , approaching his ear, "His Royal Highness's legs are done, why don't we try other postures? I'll lose a lot of fun just by myself."

These words made Xiao Qiheng's figure stiff, posture? Move by yourself? He couldn't help thinking of the charming pictures of the two in the bathroom before, and his heart moved.

But it's almost dawn now, and prostitution in the daytime is always bad.

Xiao Qiheng abides by etiquette since he was a child, and can't help but struggle in his heart, but behind the struggle, he can't help thinking about the ultimate joy, and reason and desire pull each other, making it difficult for him to choose for a while.

Jiang Li felt the change in his body, but seeing that he was motionless and seemed to be struggling, he smiled softly, loosened his neck, and pushed him to get up: "Since Your Highness doesn't want to, then I will get up, it's too early, Your Highness will come again. Let's sleep for a while."

Then he was about to get out of bed, before his feet touched the ground, a strong arm suddenly wrapped around his waist, pulled him back, and pressed him back to the bed again, followed by two His lips were tightly blocked.

Get rid of his etiquette, righteousness, integrity, and prostitution in the daytime.

The demonic barrier in Xiao Qiheng's heart suppressed the last trace of reason, he kissed Jiang Li's mouth fiercely, and pressed Jiang Li's two wrists on top of his head with one hand, leaving a hot finger temperature wherever his fingers went.

The sky was slightly bright, but no one cared anymore, only the person in front of him was wholehearted.

Jiang Li raised his head slightly to bear his eager kiss. The place where the jawline connected to the Adam's apple drew a seemingly sharp and fragile arc.

From the swaying veil, the sound of rapid and heavy breathing could be heard from time to time, which sounded ambiguous and provocative in this empty bedroom.

Love is like a gust of wind and rain, it can't be controlled, the rain pours on the sand on the shore, printing puddles, and the water flows down the sand all the way.

Intense waves lapped the shore incessantly, hitting the rocks on the shore, making a "slap, slap, slap" sound, tirelessly.

Under the force of the seawater, the shells under the stone cracks opened their shells to meet its impact, and the tender shellfish trembled under the strong stimulation.

During the period, the palace servants who were waiting outside saw that the two of them did not get up when the hour came, and came to knock on the door to ask, but were reprimanded by Xiao Qiheng.

When the shower stopped, Jiang Li lay on Xiao Qiheng's chest and gasped for breath. His body was wet and greasy, and he didn't know if it was his own sweat, the other party's sweat, or both.

Xiao Qiheng touched his hair affectionately, and asked in a low voice, "Does it hurt?"

He was really unable to control it just now, but when he arrived, Jiang Li was all red and swollen by himself.

"It hurts." Jiang Li nodded, "I feel hot." When

Xiao Qiheng heard the words, he secretly cursed himself as a "beast". The etiquette, righteousness and integrity he learned before were eaten by dogs. He was about to hug him and coax him. He added: "But Your Highness is so fierce, it hurts and feels good."

Xiao Qiheng: "..."

Jiang Li sighed: "Sure enough, he is a real man, he needs to use his legs."

"..." Xiao Qiheng said helplessly, holding his forehead. , "If you don't want to get out of bed, just keep your mouth shut."

"Oh." Jiang Li shut up obediently and got up from him. With this movement, he almost twisted his waist, "hiss", "Oh... "

What's the matter?" Xiao Qiheng hurriedly got up, "Where is the discomfort?"

"Back pain." Jiang Li supported his waist and looked at him bitterly, "You were so hard just now that your waist was about to break." "

Xiao Qiheng was indeed a little confused just now. He held Jiang Li's waist from behind for a long time and refused to come out, but Jiang Li's straightforward words still made him a little uncomfortable, and he coughed unnaturally. Concealing the warm ears: "Don't talk like this, or you will be punished for copying the book."

Jiang Li: "..." Copy the book right after you finish it? You are just ruthless!

Xiao Qiheng let Jiang Li lie down on the bed. He got up and ordered others to prepare hot water. When he stepped on the ground with his feet and took the first step naturally without any external force, he paused for two seconds and took a deep breath. It took two times to suppress the mixed emotions that were pouring out of my heart.

The whole East Palace knew about Xiao Qiheng's legs suddenly healed, and the East Palace was very happy.

After Zhao Qing, Zhou Mama, Cui Ya, and Xiao Luzi, who had been serving in the Qinghe Palace for many years, found out, they gathered outside the main hall for the first time. Surprise, almost poured in to congratulate.

After grooming, Xiao Qiheng went to greet Emperor Yuan, and only brought Jiang Li with him as usual.

The two met the sixth prince Xiao Qiyun on the way. The other party saw that his legs were walking normally like ordinary people, and he no longer had to rely on a wheelchair. How could this be?!"

Xiao Qiheng raised his lips and smiled: "Thanks to the precious medicinal materials such as ginseng and Ganoderma lucidum sent by the younger brother of the Sixth Emperor. This kindness will be remembered in my heart."

He walked past him directly, ignoring it. He looked ferocious with hatred.

Xiao Qiyun looked at his tall and straight back, and hated him very much. He slapped the little eunuch beside him with his backhand, slapped his anger on him, and said angrily, "Get rid of all the useless things!" The

others quickly knelt down . , they all begged for mercy: "Your Highness, calm down!!"

"Get out!" Xiao Qiyun kicked the eunuch closest to him and hurried forward in anger. When he was going down the stairs, his heel slipped and he rolled down the stairs. Go down: "Ah-!!!"

Jiang Li retracted his fingers into his sleeves and followed Xiao Qiheng casually. Xiao Qiheng shook his head and whispered, "Naughty."

Jiang Li smiled and whispered: " Don't worry, Your Highness, no traces will be left."

He deliberately hit the heel of the shoe, so that no traces would be left on the skin, everyone would just think that Xiao Qiyun was too angry and fell down accidentally, but the stairs are a little high. This fellow is afraid that he will lie in bed for a while.

Thinking of how Xiao Qiyun was lying on the bed and howling, Jiang Xin was very happy.

At the door of Qianhe Palace, Xiao Qiheng and Jiang Li had a face-to-face with the national teacher Sheng Hexuan who came out.

The other party was surprised when he saw Xiao Qiheng's legs returning to normal. In addition, Jiang Li also caught the surprise from his fleeting emotions.

surprise?

Jiang Li was a little puzzled when he saw the other party say to Xiao Qiheng, "Congratulations, Your Highness.

"

Sheng Hexuan didn't refuse, and walked past him. When passing by Jiang Li, he glanced in Jiang Li's direction and left.

His glance was quite meaningful, and Jiang Li couldn't help but look back in the direction he left.

"Don't look at it." Xiao Qiheng reminded.

Jiang Li withdrew his gaze and waited with him outside the hall.

After hearing the news that Xiao Qiheng's legs were healed, Emperor Yuan accidentally knocked over the tea cup in his hand and stood up from behind the desk, looking a little excited: "Where's the person?"

"Waiting outside the palace." Eunuch Chen replied, "The servant will invite His Highness to come in."

"Go quickly." Emperor Yuan urged.

After Eunuch Chen went down, Emperor Yuan was pacing back and forth in the same place, and suddenly heard steady footsteps coming from behind, he turned back suddenly, and saw Xiao Qiheng walking steadily towards him.

When Xiao Qiheng arrived at the case, he lifted the hem of his clothes, knelt down and bowed his hands to Emperor Yuan respectfully: "My son, please pay my respects to Emperor Father, I accidentally delayed the time today, and I hope Emperor Father forgives his sins."

Emperor Yuan stared at him closely and confirmed After several times, he said, "Get up quickly."

"Thank you, Father Huang." Xiao Qiheng got up.

"Is it really healed?" Emperor Yuan confirmed again, but he still couldn't believe it.

"Yes, Royal Father." Xiao Qiheng took two steps forward to show the truth.

Seeing this, Emperor Yuan was overjoyed, and said a few good words in a row, one is to be happy for Xiao Qiheng, and the other is to feel relieved for the relief of his own sins. In this way, he is one step closer to the road to longevity.

He looked at Xiao Qiheng and said with satisfaction, "That's very good."

After asking for safety, Xiao Qiheng stayed in the Qianhe Palace for a while, and seeing that Emperor Yuan was a little tired, he voluntarily retired.

After he left, Emperor Yuan couldn't hold back the joy in his heart, and said to Eunuch Chen, "Go to teach the national teacher."

"Yes." On the

other hand, Xiao Qiheng and Jiang left the Qianhe Palace and went straight back to the East Palace.

As soon as Zheng Yu, who had been waiting in the hall for a long time, saw the two of them coming back, he ran out like a gust of wind and rushed in front of Xiao Qiheng: "I heard your legs are healed? Really?!!

" After receiving the letter from Zhao Qing, he immediately rushed into the palace. When he arrived at the East Palace, he learned that Xiao Qiheng had gone to pay his respects. In a hurry, he could not wait to chase after him!

Xiao Qiheng avoided his hand that reached out to touch his legs, walked in, and said, "Is it true, didn't you see it?"

"Of course you did." Zheng Yu followed, with a smile on his face. With a smile, "I'm just too excited, I can't believe it."

Xiao Qiheng laughed, but didn't make fun of him again.

Jiang Li learned that in order to rush over, Zheng Yu didn't even have time to eat breakfast, so he specially ordered someone to prepare some.

After the meal, Jiang Li planned to prepare a chessboard for the two of them as usual, but Zheng Yu waved his hand: "I don't play chess anymore, it's boring to play chess every day, let's

change something fun." "What?" Xiao Qiheng asked.

"Let's get something fresh."

"Fresh?" Xiao Qiheng pondered for a while, perhaps because his legs were in a good mood, he was playing tricks and said to Jiang Li, "Then you can read him a tongue twister."

"The tongue twister ?" Zheng Yu heard this word for the first time, and became interested, "What is that?"

"It's a very interesting passphrase, Xiaohou Ye listen carefully." Jiang Li smiled at him.

Zheng Yu: "Read it."

Jiang Li: "Phoenix and Phoenix are painted on the pink wall. Red Phoenix is ​​painted on the pink wall

. A moment of silence.

After a long while, Zheng Yu looked at Xiao Qiheng with a confused expression: "No, what did he just say?"

Xiao Qiheng: "..."

How does Gu know? Didn't you read Eight Hundred Pacesetters before? Why else? !