Chapter 144

It wasn't that Qi Rui didn't have one million, but that he didn't have one million in his online banking account. After all, as Lu Jinghe's personal assistant, his income was much higher than that of general assistants, and he was considered a person with small savings.

Just listening to Lu Jinghe's words, "Didn't you say you were rich?", he still felt the gap between the rich and the poor. Compared with Mr. Lu, his bank card was not a deposit, but a balance.

The other party still said "charge one million first", not just one million. The difference is huge. Outsiders may not know, but as a personal assistant, he knows how rich Mr. Lu is, which is unimaginable.

"Sorry, Mr. Lu." Qi Rui said apologetically, "There is not enough money in the online banking, I will deal with it as soon as I go down the mountain."

"I'm not in a hurry." Lu Jinghe said, reaching out and taking out a bank card from the drawer next to him He handed it to him, "You can help me open it. By the way, Alipay will also prepare one."

He thought that it would be inconvenient for Qi Rui to recharge all the time, so he simply opened one by himself.

Qi Rui looked at the card in his hand, it should have been prepared in advance, so he responded: "Okay, then I'll help you to recharge some? Although there is not one million, but one hundred thousand is still acceptable."

Lu Jinghe nodded: "Thank you. "

You're welcome." Qi Rui said hurriedly. In his impression, Mr. Lu seems to have always been like this. Even when he talks to himself or to Aunt Lan, he is more polite, not because he is The boss called and drank.

After coming out of the hall, Qi Rui glanced back, thinking that he did follow a good boss.

...

On the other hand, Jiang Li registered a new Weibo, uploaded the piano score of "Ode to Xiyang", and then went out to the courier point to send the three sets of practice questions that he had drawn earlier.

The practice questions were bought by him in the game store. The white cover has no publication information except for the grade and subject, but the content inside is very useful.

After sending it, he plans to go to the flower and bird market to buy some green plants. The place where he lives now is not very large, but there is a very spacious and bright balcony where he can grow some flowers and plants. The wooden flower stand that he bought online just happened to arrive.

There are four flower and bird markets in T city, and the nearest one is a little far away. Jiang Li took two bus trips to get there.

The market is very large, and there are all kinds of flowers, plants and birds. Jiang Li bought some succulents, small green radishes, cacti and other plants that are easy to care for and do not bother.

The balcony has a large space, and the wooden frame alone has six floors. He bought a lot of each plant. After buying it, he put the things in the store that specializes in delivery, and made an appointment with the other party for the delivery time tomorrow.

After leaving the flower and bird market, he changed his car to the department store and planned to buy some kitchen utensils.

Although there are many places to eat near the community where he lives now, he is still used to doing it himself, but there is no kitchen utensils in the rented place.

The bus stopped at the stop, and there was a shopping mall across the road. He crossed the road and went to the bank next to the shopping mall to withdraw money.

The original card has been thawed and can be used. I heard that Jiang's mother called yesterday and said that Jiang's father was not so angry, and planned to come to see him in two days.

From Jiang Li's point of view, Yuan Shi really had a pair of parents who thought of him wholeheartedly, but it was a pity that Yuan Shi was fortunate.

After picking up Qian Jiangli, he went to the shopping mall, went straight to the kitchen area, and selected the items after three, five and two divisions, and then asked the merchant to deliver them to the door tomorrow.

Speaking of these things, he can completely place an order at the flagship store online, but now he doesn't have to go to class or work during the day, and it's boring to be bored in the house all the time, so he just walks by himself.

Going out late at noon, by the time he came out of the mall, it was already past six o'clock, just in time for dinner.

"Little cutie, what shall we eat tonight?" Jiang Li walked slowly and asked the system in his heart.

"Hmm..." The system thought for a moment and said, "In the food guide that the host read yesterday, there is a soup dumpling and a duck blood fan nearby. Would you like to go and have a look?"

"Okay." Jiang Li said that when he has nothing to do, he likes to study food strategies, and then find time to taste them one by one.

The system said that the soup dumplings were very close to the shopping mall. After walking for a few minutes, Jiang Li saw a steamed bun shop in an alley.

It was a small shop with an unremarkable appearance. The sign said "Jiangjia Guantangbao". The shop is not big and looks a little old, but there are many people lined up at the door. Looking in from the glass window at the door, the small shop is inside Several humble tables were also filled with people.

As soon as Jiang Li approached the back of the team, he smelled the aroma of the soup dumplings wafting from the steamer at the entrance of the store. When the boss opened the steamer to take the steamed buns, the strong and delicious smell came straight up, making his index finger twitch and his stomach twitched. A moment of emptiness.

There were about 20 people queuing up in front. Because there were too many people, the existing supply of steamed buns was not enough, and they had to wait for the steamed buns in the kitchen, so it took a long time to wait.

Jiang Li ate late at noon, so he wasn't in a hurry. While he was waiting, he was chatting with the system in his heart and reading the news on his mobile phone.

After waiting for more than half an hour, there were fewer and fewer people in front. When only four or five people were short of him, there was a sudden noise in front of him.

Jiang Li put away his mobile phone and looked forward, and found that two men came to cut in line at an unknown time, pushing the guests who were supposed to be in the queue aside.

The people present had been queuing for a long time, and naturally they did not accept this kind of jumping in the queue. At that moment, someone criticized: "How to cut the queue?!"

"That's it! Everyone is waiting, why do you cut the queue!"

One of the men who cut in the queue turned back and said fiercely, "What's your business? Did you cut in? If you don't want to make trouble, just mind your own business!"

He is very tall, wearing a black vest, with bulging muscles on his arms, and a slender face. Although the other person is not as tall as him, he is also relatively sturdy, with a large number of hideous tattoos on his arms. Very annoying.

When he said this, the people who just accused them all shut up, so as not to get into trouble.

Isn't it often reported in the news now that those who have acted bravely or blamed some violations and the like are being retaliated against? There was also news before that a lady who stopped others from jumping in line was thrown a bowl of hot soup by the other party, and her skin was burnt.

The society is not stable, and everyone does not want to take this risk. I comfort myself that I have waited for so long anyway, and it is not a big deal to wait for a while.

The owner of the store seemed to think so too. The little shop did not dare to cause trouble, and asked the two of them what they wanted.

It's just that the guests who were cut in by the two of them didn't think so.

It was a gray-haired old man who looked like he was in his 60s and dressed very well. He looked serious and said to the two of them: "Young man, queuing up to buy things is the basic quality of life. If you are in a hurry, I can do it. I understand, but you can't jump in the queue for no reason like this." The

short man glanced at him impatiently when he heard the words: "What is the old man talking about? It's none of your business for me to jump in the queue?"

Another person said to the shop owner: " The remaining two soup dumplings have been packed for me." There

are only two soup dumplings left, and it will take a few more minutes for the new dumplings to be released from the kitchen. The old man frowned when he saw it and said: " Your logic is wrong, according to the order, the following soup dumpling is mine, how can you say that it is none of my business? I also ask you to line up at the back."

After speaking, he stretched out his hand and made a gesture of invitation.

These two men looked ferocious, and they were probably used to being domineering on weekdays. When they heard him reason with him, one of them stretched out his hand and pushed him in annoyance: "Go away, there's so much nonsense."

He was tall and strong, and of course his strength was not small. When the old man was pushed by him, he stumbled to the side, and he was about to fall when he was suddenly supported from behind.

"Old man, be careful." A young voice came from behind. The old man

stood firm and turned his head. Seeing a boy who looked like a student supporting him, he quickly thanked him: "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Jiang Li said.

The man who pushed the old man didn't care whether he fell or not. He stretched out his hand to take the buns packed by the boss. Jiang Li stepped forward, cut off the buns, turned and handed them to the old man: "Father, this is your bun. "The old man was

stunned for a moment: "Little boy, you..."

"Didn't you wait for a long time? This should be yours." Jiang Li smiled at him and handed the bun forward again.

Before the old man could pick it up, the man who was intercepting the buns listened and said with a bad expression, "What are you doing, stinky boy? Give me back the things!

" He ducked sideways, punched his fist on the opponent's stomach, and then clasped his arm behind his back with a backhand, and asked aloud, "You just used this hand to push the old man, didn't you?" The

man was hit hard by his punch. He had to bend down, but his mouth was unconvinced: "You fucking let me go, you little bastard..."

Jiang Li heard the words, the strength in his hands increased, and the man's arm made a clicking sound, which made him cry out in pain. Lai: "Ouch... Lao Tzu's hand is about to break!"

His action was too fast, and the other person only reacted when he saw his companion being restrained, shouted loudly, and jumped up.

"Be careful!" The old man exclaimed.

Jiang Li didn't hide at all. Seizing the opportunity, he directly kicked the man who was throwing his fist at the waist, kicked him to the ground, and then pushed the man who was restrained in his hand and smashed it on the opponent. Then he strode over, raised his foot and stepped on the chest of the man above.

The movements under his feet did not seem heavy, but abruptly prevented the two strong-bodied adult men from lying down.

"Whose share is this?" Jiang Li looked down at the two of them condescendingly, holding the soup dumpling in one hand.

His words made the people present come to their senses. He just knocked these two men taller and stronger than him to the ground with one hand, and even the clothes were not messed up!

The man on the ground also knew that he had encountered a scumbag, and did not dare to be aggressive: "It's yours."

Jiang Li was dissatisfied with the answer, stepped on his foot hard, and asked with a smile, "Whose?"

The man exclaimed bitterly. , saw the chill like a knife in his eyes, as if the next sentence was incorrect, he was about to step on his ribcage, and quickly pointed to the old man beside him and said, "It's this old man!"

Jiang Li nodded. , let go of his feet and kicked them with his toes: "Get up." The two of them got up and were about to slip away, but Jiang Li said, "Do I allow you to leave

?"

, meeting his dark eyes and expressionless face, he was startled, and stammered and asked, "You...what else do you want? The buns are also given to you."

Jiang Li lifted it up in the direction of the old man next to him. He raised his chin and said indifferently, "Apology." The

two of them understood what he meant, Qi Qi apologized to the old man, and then rolled away.

As soon as the two left, the others looked at me and I looked at you, all of them suddenly applauded and praised Jiang Li for his bravery.

Jiang Li handed the food box containing the soup dumplings to the old man and said, "Master, this is yours." The

old man did not accept it, but smiled and said, "Thank you, little one, I will give this to you, just treat it as It's my thanks, if you want, I'll treat you to a meal, right?"

"You're welcome." Jiang Li put the steamed bun in his hand and said with a smile, "It's just a small matter, you'll be fine if you have nothing to do. "

The old man still wanted to resign, but at this time the store owner said, "You can take it, old man. I will invite him to eat this little brother's buns, and I will also invite yours." The

boss said so, but the old man did not It was delayed again, but he did not rush to leave, but accompanied Jiang Li to wait and chat together.

Looking at Jiang Li's youthful appearance, he asked, "Little boy, are you still a student?"

Jiang Li has lived for several lifetimes, this little boy really made him feel ashamed, but he was called this body by the age of the old man. There was nothing wrong with the kid, so he said, "It's a student. It's the third year of high school soon."

"Which school?" The old man asked kindly.

"Shi Gao." Jiang Lidao, he read the school information sent by Jiang's mother yesterday, Shi Gao is the best high school in T city, with excellent teachers and facilities in all aspects of the campus, and it is also close to where he lives. , Based on the above reasons, he decided to go to the city high school to repeat.

When the old man heard this, he was happy: "Shi Gao is good, it's a good school."

Jiang Li's buns were all right at this time. He took the buns and said, "Old man, you are now Where are you going? Let me take you for a ride, be safe." The

old man quickly understood what he meant, surprised at his carefulness, and his affection for him multiplied, and smiled kindly: "No, my son will be here soon. Nuo, here it is."

He pointed to the outside of the alley, Jiang Li turned around and saw a tall young man walking in, and nodded, "Then I'll go."

After speaking, he went to the other side of the alley. As you walk, you can just take the bus from there.

The old man watched him leave, but the smile on his face had not faded. Lu Yu came over with a large bag of fresh grapes. Seeing that he had already bought the buns, he said, "Old man, you have bought it, then let's go. ."

Only then did Old Man Lu's smile disappear. He glanced at him with disgust, and couldn't help comparing him with Jiang Li: "You stinky boy, when will you be able to study seriously? Don't indulge in any female game anchor all day long, there is nothing at all. Be motivated."

Hearing him mention this again, Lu Yu said speechlessly: "I said that you are not a game anchor, don't talk nonsense."

"I just met a young man here, who is good-looking and good at learning. , is still a student of City High, if you have half of others, I will be happy." Mr. Lu said, stuffing him the food box in his hand, and walked outside with a stinky face.

Lu Yu pouted and followed up: "Why are you always worrying about this? Why don't you worry about my brother, he is 30 years old and still single." Mr.

Lu thought of the man who lived in the mountains and had few desires, almost like a monk. The eldest son was speechless, and after a long time he spit out a sentence: "...The old man will be mad at you sooner or later!"

... The

good-looking and well-learned female online game anchor Jiang Li did not know that she became a role model for others. , When he got home, he took out the buns to eat first.

This soup dumpling wrapper is thin and stuffed, and as soon as he took a small bite, the rich soup inside couldn't wait to flow out.

The way back is not too far. The food box of the steamed bun shop is also very well sealed. Although the steamed buns are not as fresh as they are just out of the oven, the taste is well preserved. Very delicious and soft, one bite, full of flavor in the mouth.

The too delicious taste made Jiang Li's eyes narrow, and he felt that the delicious taste occupied every corner of his taste buds, which made him feel a sense of satisfaction. Jiang

Li ate until he was full. After eating, he leaned back in his chair to digest food contentedly. He said to the system, "It's really delicious, but unfortunately you can't eat it." The

system said, "...Please be a good person."

It made me laugh: "Little cute, your online language is getting more and more slippery."

"...Keeping pace with the times." The system reminded him, "Master host, it's time for you to prepare for the live broadcast."

Jiang Li glanced at his phone and found that it was half past seven, so he tidied up the table and went to change his clothes.

As he changed, he said, "It would be great if the original live broadcast was possible, women's clothing is really troublesome."

"The contract expires." The system comforted, "By the way, Master Host, should you prepare more? A set of clothes?"

Jiang Li buttoned the last button, and after hearing it say that, he remembered that the original body had only bought two women's clothes because of the financial situation. When he came to live broadcast this week, he changed it back and forth every day.

"It seems too." Jiang Li nodded, "Next time."

After everything was ready, the time was just right. He opened the live broadcast room and, as usual, said to the audience, "Good evening, everyone, I'm Jiangchi Lu Xiao."

As soon as he finished his words, fireworks suddenly exploded in the live broadcast room, and the colorful fireworks kept going. Refreshed, filling the entire live broadcast room.

Jiang Li: "..." What happened?

On the other side, Qi Rui stood next to Lu Jinghe, watching his hand holding the mouse and clicking, constantly blowing off fireworks, without even blinking, once again feeling the gap between the rich and the poor.

It turns out that some people in the world really regard money as dung.