Chapter 73(Arc 3: Star ABO Wolf Dog Attack)

After the end of the second world, Jiang Li felt that he had stayed in the dark for a long time, which made him a little strange. After the end of the previous world, he was sent to the second world by the system in almost no time for relaxation.

Just when he thought whether the system was malfunctioning, a familiar sense of weightlessness came, and then consciousness was engulfed.

...

"The heartbeat is normal."

"The body temperature is normal."

"The glands are still not detected."

"...Check again."

Jiang Li felt his eyelids are very heavy. He heard someone talking in his ear, but he couldn't open it. Without opening his eyes, his limbs felt as heavy as lead, and he couldn't use his strength.

"Little cute."

Jiang Li called out twice in his heart, but he didn't get a response from the system. Just like in the dark before, the system seemed to be blocked.

After a while, he felt that his body gradually became more relaxed, and his physical strength recovered a little bit, so he slowly opened his eyes, and his eyelids were only half open, and then he subconsciously closed under the dazzling light, after a while just opened again.

There was a slight pain in the head, Jiang Li moved his hand, and wanted to press the painful place. This movement pulled the thread on the wrist, and the sound caught the attention of the people next to him.

The other party was observing the latest data in front of the instrument, and when he heard the sound, he looked back and saw that Jiang Li was awake

.

Jiang Li moved his hand for a while and turned his head to look over: "Call me? Who are you?"

"I'm Seale, Dr. Kelly's assistant." The other party nodded, "You're awake, you're in a coma. It's been two months!"

"Two months..." Jiang Li sat up and slowly looked around.

This is probably a "medical room", surrounded by sophisticated medical instruments, and at this time he is naked with his upper body, with silver lead sheets attached to his heart, chest, wrists, etc., which are connected to the instruments next to him.

Apart from him, there is only this young man named Sear in front of him.

"Major Jiang, how are you feeling now?" Sear asked.

"Alright... uh!"

Before he could finish saying "It's okay", Jiang Li suddenly felt a sharp pain in his head, as if someone was using a sharp awl to gouge his brain and heart, causing him to bend his head in pain. Lowering his waist, his teeth clenched with a "cluck" sound.

When the young man saw this, he hurriedly supported him: "Major?! Why are you..."

Jiang Li raised his hand to stop him, closing his eyes to receive the information rushing in like a flood in his mind.

This is a world that Jiang Li has never come into contact with.

There are three types of human beings in this world, namely Alpha, Beta, and Omega. If you count them, they can be divided into six types. In this world, the most powerful is Alpha, which accounts for 30% of the world's population, while Beta accounts for 60% of the world's population, but its strength is relatively mediocre; while the remaining Omegas only account for 10% of the world's population, with weak physiques, Genes are scarce and belong to the key protected groups in this world.

Although Omega's physique is weak, its reproductive ability is very strong, and the purer the bloodline is, the more capable Alpha and Omega can be born, so it is very precious.

In short, Omegas are the fertility agents of the world.

As a scarce group of people, Omegas in this world will be registered from the moment they are born, and they will be married by the state when they are eighteen years old.

Jiang Li's body has the same name as him, not only an Omega, but also a young major in the Imperial Army.

In the setting of this world, the military academy does not accept Omegas. One is because Omegas are fragile, and the other is because there is a gland in the back of their necks, which emits sweet pheromones that affect Alpha's self-control, and receive Omegas' information. The prime-affected Alpha will lose control of his emotions and frantically want to possess and mark the Omega that appears in front of him.

The reason why the original body was admitted to the military academy was because when his father was pregnant with him, he injected pheromone inhibitors and beta camouflage hormones for a long time, which caused his gene to be Beta when he was born, so he lived twenty-eight years. Nian, not only others, but even he thought he was a Bate.

When Yuanshen was eighteen years old, he was admitted to the Imperial Military Academy, and was recruited by the military with the excellent grades of the first place in the military academy. After that, he climbed to the position of major by himself without the support of his wealth and background.

During his service in the military, the original body has won many battles and made a lot of military exploits. If there is no accident, he will be awarded the rank of lieutenant colonel this year.

The turn of events was that two months ago, when the original body and his subordinates were hunting the remaining mutant wolves on the planet Will next door, the Omega gene, which had been contained in the body for 28 years, suddenly woke up. The next ushered in his first estrus.

Of the three subordinates who were with the original body at that time, two were Alpha and one was Beta. The original body suddenly became in heat, and the pheromone emitted from the body caused the two Alphas to turn red on the spot.

The wolf clan hadn't finished killing yet, and his subordinates were fascinated by pheromones again. In order to stay awake, the original body took out the military dagger in the boots and stabbed the backhand into the position of the glands in the back of the neck. , the action was fierce and neat, he dug out the gland directly, and then knocked out the two Alpha subordinates.

Blood dripped from his neck, and his extremely ferocious behavior made Beta, the only one who wasn't fascinated, scream out.

After the battle, the original body fell into a coma due to excessive blood loss, and was sent to the military hospital by Beta for emergency treatment. After that, the person has been in a coma until now, and his identity as an Omega has also spread.

The original body slept for two months, and when he woke up again, the soul of this body had become Jiang Li.

Too many memories flooded into Jiang Li's mind at once, which made Jiang Li a little confused. He called the system a few times in his heart, but there was no response as before. He tried to call up the game tablet, but there was no response.

Recalling that the system said that the game was still in the internal testing, Jiang Li guessed that the system was wrong, so he stopped trying, raised his head and asked Sear standing next to him: "How is my health?"

"Your physical condition is everything. It's normal, Dr. Kelly and I are helping you check every day." The other party paused for a while, and he hesitated.

Jiang Li said: "If you have anything, just say it."

"When you cut the glands before, the action... was too brutal." Sear said in a low voice, observing his reaction as he spoke, "The glands that belong to the symbol of Omega have been completely destroyed. Excised by you, according to the inspection data, you will not be able to enter estrus from now on, and will not emit pheromones."

There are no glands, no pheromone, and no estrus, that is to say, he is now a non-estrus Complete Omega.

Jiang Li noticed that when Sear said these words, he looked at him with imperceptible pity in his eyes.

In this world, a crippled Omega, unable to estrus and release pheromones, is almost unable to find an Alpha to spend his life with, so he can only retreat and choose Beta, but the Beta gene is mediocre, and the combination of Beta and Omega, There is a two-thirds chance of only giving birth to a Beta.

Searle has always admired Major Jiang. He feels that he can stand firm in the Imperial Army by his own efforts is very powerful. Such a powerful person suddenly becomes an Omega, and his body becomes disabled. It will definitely be sad.

In fact, his worries were completely unnecessary. Without glands, he would not be in heat. This was simply too good for Jiang Li.

He couldn't accept the thought of being an Omega, uncontrollably under the Alpha during the estrus period, and now that the glands have been removed, it just saved a lot of trouble.

Reaching out and patted Searle's shoulder, Jiang Li said, "I see, you and Dr. Kelly have worked hard these days."

"It's not hard!" Searle shook his head quickly, "It's great that you can wake up! I'll go tell Dr. Kelly right away and ask her to check your body again."

Sill turned around and left the treatment room.

Jiang Li was the only one left in the room, and he was still attached to the instrument, so he could only continue to stay on the bed, and take the time to sort out the memories left by the original body from the beginning.

Soon, Searle came back, and with him came a beautiful lady.

In the original body's memory, Jiang Li learned that this lady was Dr. Kelly, Kelly Carter.

The original body has suffered a lot of injuries during the fighting on the battlefield over the years. Kelly has treated him many times, and the two are good friends.

Hearing that Searle said he was awake, Kelly put down her work and rushed over. After asking with concern for a while, she checked him again from beginning to end to make sure that he was healthy.

After the inspection, Kelly removed the instrument cord from Jiang Li's body and said sternly: "You are too messy, in such a situation, it is easy to cause bacterial infection and cause lesions, if Qiao Ya sent you in time. Come back, you will directly lose too much blood and die!"

Qiao Ya was the Beta subordinate who brought the original body back for treatment, he rushed back in the fastest time, but he was still a step late.

The original body was gone, and it was Jiang Li who woke up.

Jiang Li smiled reassuringly: "At that time, the situation was urgent, and I had no choice."

Under such circumstances, if the original body hadn't made a decisive decision, all of them would be in danger.

Kelly also knew that what he said was right, but her friend almost lost her life, and she was still a little scared.

Regarding the situation of the glands, Jiang Li had already heard what Sear had just said. He nodded and said, "I see."

Kelly was silent for a while, then asked worriedly, "What are you going to do?"

"Let's see the reaction of the military first. Right." Jiang Li said, got off the bed, and moved his body, which was stiff after two months of sleep, "You need to report my situation, right?"

Kelly nodded, this couldn't be concealed.

"I see." Jiang Li nodded.

As an Omega, his identity is still a major in the military department. Jiang Li can't go anywhere now, so he can only wait for the above notice in the hospital.

After his situation was reported, someone came down to check soon. After the situation was true, the person sent him back to his residence.

The military left two Betas to take care of Jiang Li, saying they were taking care of them, but they were actually monitoring them.

In the situation where he couldn't call out the system and the game tablet couldn't call it out, Jiang Li didn't know anything about the target he wanted to attack, so he could only go with the flow.

Ten days after returning to his residence, Jiang Li received a letter of appointment to serve as a freshman instructor in District D of the Imperial Military Academy.

The Imperial Military Academy is divided into four districts: A, B, C, and D.

Area A is the gathering place for the best military cadets, all composed of powerful Alphas, followed by Area B, the third in Area C, and the worst in Area D.

The students in District D are composed of children of royal families and nobles. It is said that there were only more than 20 freshmen assigned this year, but two instructors were replaced within half a month of the start of the school year, and the instructors resigned voluntarily.

...

Imperial Military Academy, District D, Living District.

In the quiet corridor, black military boots stepped on the floor, making slight footsteps.

The visitor stopped at the door of 201, opened the door with the key, and stepped in to see a few people sleeping inside.

His eyes swept across the faces of several people, and Jiang Li didn't bother to call them up one by one, so he picked up the whistle and blew it hard.

A shrill whistle suddenly resounded throughout the dormitory, and several people who had been sleeping were so frightened that they sat up.

"Fuck, who is like this..."

One of them scolded when he opened his mouth, swallowed the rest of the words after seeing Jiang Li's face, and was stunned: "Jiang...Major Jiang?"

Jiang Li played with the Whistle: "Give you five minutes to gather at the training ground."

After he finished speaking, he planned to leave. When he turned around, his eyes inadvertently landed on the innermost bed, and found that the people above were still sleeping.

Someone noticed his sight and called out to the person on the bed: "Brother Heng, wake up."

Lu Heng was wearing headphones and had no response.

Jiang Li raised his hand to stop the man who was going to shoot him, started to walk over, stopped by Lu Heng's bed, raised his foot and kicked his leg: "Get up."

Lu Heng rolled over and hugged the quilt Keep sleeping.

Jiang Li retracted his feet and moved his wrists. With everyone's stunned expressions, he raised his fist and smashed a hole in Lu Heng's bed board on the spot.

"Bah——" With a loud noise, Lu Heng bounced off the bed and leaned against the wall with lingering fears. As soon as he looked up, he saw Jiang Li turned against the light, looked down at himself, and said in a slow and indifferent tone: "Waste One is still sleeping and you are paralyzed."

Lu Heng: "..." The

man was sleeping on the bed, his fist came up from the sky, and he was almost scared to death.