Chapter 14

A few days later, at the opening ceremony of the "Long River and Falling Moon" crew, the male and female protagonists and a group of important characters all came to the scene.

Two years ago, the male protagonist Jin Yu won the top actor title with a drug-defense movie "The Mountain Tea Garden". He has more than 80 million followers on Weibo, which can be regarded as the top traffic in the circle. Although not as famous as Jin Yu, he is more or less one of the current traffic stars. The popularity of the two people first established the guarantee of the ratings after the broadcast.

Their fame is inevitably sought after by many people. From time to time, people around the two come forward to talk to each other, especially some 18th-tier starlets.

After dealing with the Nth approaching person, Feng Yating covered her face with a small fan, the smile on the corner of her mouth collapsed, she tilted her head and said to Jin Yu who was sitting next to her, "Brother Yu, do you think these people are tired? Say hello. It's enough to ask once, and people keep asking back and forth, which makes my mouth freeze from laughter."

Feng Yating is only twenty-two years old this year, she looks sweet, and can sing, dance and act well. There are also the most popular among the florets.

Jin Yu is eleven years older than her. The two are in the same company and have a good relationship. When Feng Yating first came in, the company even put them on a reality show to promote CP for her.

Hearing her complain, Jin Yu smiled gently: "The first day is inevitable, it's good to pass."

Although he was talking to Feng Yating, his eyes were on the person in the opposite corner.

Jin Yu made his debut early and signed a contract at the age of 18. During this period, he collaborated with Zhou Jin several times. He knew how strict and strict he was with producers. When he learned that the Liu brothers adopted newcomers, he said he was not surprised. impossible.

What is so special about this person named "Jiang Li"?

Feng Yating noticed his gaze, and as she looked over, she happened to see Jiang Li sitting and chatting with a boy of sixteen or seventeen. The boy was Producer Huang's nephew. She had also met him, but this was the first time Jiang Li had met.

She was as curious as the others, and took a few more glances: "Is that Jiang Li who played the role of Bai Zhu's brother?"

The father of the heroine in the play is the master of the hero and Liu Baizhu. The three childhood sweethearts grew up together, and the heroine and Liu Baizhu also have a lot of opposite scenes.

Feng Yating didn't know who played the role until she saw the stills. Although she didn't know Jiang Li, as a face control, it didn't affect her appreciation of Jiang Li's beauty at all.

After all, a good-looking little brother is a treasure in the world.

The meeting has not yet come and the ceremony has not yet started. Feng Yating thought for a while, stood up from the chair, and asked Jin Yu, "I'll go say hello to him, brother Yu, will you go?" The

greeting must be fake , the past to see the face is true.

A newcomer who can pass the audition in Zhou Jin's hands must have something special. Jin Yu was also idle when he was idle, so he said, "Okay, let's go and see... Wait, he's here."

Before that, Feng Dong also reminded Jiang Li to go over and say hello to Jin Yu and the others. Jiang Li is a newcomer. , Although I don't know how big the gold master is, I have to be polite to my seniors in terms of face, especially my brothers and sisters from the same sect.

In fact, without his reminder, Jiang Li also has this plan. He played Liu Baizhu and Jin Yu and Feng Yating in many rival scenes. In order to communicate better, he should go and say hello, but when they arrived just now, there were too many people around them, and he didn't want to follow him. Lively.

This will see that there is no one around the two, so he got up and walked towards the two.

Seeing him approaching, Feng Yating put away her languid posture against the back of the chair, straightened it up, put a standard fairy smile on her face, and asked the assistant beside her in a low voice, "Help me check if I have any makeup on. Flowers? Is your lipstick falling out? Is your hair messy?" The

assistant had long been used to her manners, and quickly replied: "The makeup is perfect, the beauty is prosperous, the world's number one, please rest assured, Sister Ting."

"Love you!" Feng Yating's hand under the wide robe gave the assistant a heart-to-heart comparison.

Jin Yu on the side shook his head with a smile, and his eyes fell on Jiang Li, who was getting closer.

After the opening ceremony, the first scene to be filmed is the scene where the male protagonist Murong Jing and Liu Baizhu are fighting swords in the mountains and forests, so Jiang Li is in the shape of Liu Baizhu at this time.

He was wearing white clothes, his long black hair was tied high with a hairband of the same color, and a green jade pendant hung from his waist, which swayed gently as he walked.

As he got closer and closer, and after seeing his facial features clearly, Feng Yating couldn't help but say, "It's so damn good looking!"

Jin Yu: "..."

Assistant: "..."

Jiang Li came to the two of them, Feng Dong is also on the side. He is also a veteran agent in the circle. He has always signed with the Jiang Group. Although his reputation and resources are not as good as in previous years, his qualifications are still there. Jin Yu had to surpass his when he entered the circle. After taking care of him once or twice, he was the first to call him, "Brother Feng." Feng

Yating also called out.

Feng Dong has lacked resources in recent years, and the only advantage is his years of experience. The two in front of him are the company's popular traffic money tickets. He was a little flattered to greet him and said, "Call me Lao Feng", and then replaced him. The two sides made an introduction.

Jiang Li's position in the entertainment industry in his previous life was even higher than that of Jin Yu now, but that was in the past. Now, as a newcomer, he greeted the two of them very politely. "Brother Yu, Sister Ting, I'm Jiang Li. I play Liu Baizhu and Liu Chuandeng

in the play. Please give me more advice."

, which gives a very decent feeling and makes people feel good.

Jin Yu looked at Jiang Li calmly.

When he saw the stills, in addition to being surprised that he adopted a new character for the role, he also felt that the appearance was too much. The facial features such as face shape, eyebrows, nose bridge, etc. were just right. Again insufficient.

After seeing a lot of P pictures before P pictures in the entertainment industry, he thought that Jiang Li's seven points depended on his appearance, and three points depended on retouching. He didn't expect that only after seeing him today would he know what the so-called "not photogenic" means.

No matter how beautiful the photos are, how can they be as agile and stunning as real people? When I saw him strolling just now, it was like the gentle Liu Baizhu in the play appeared in front of me.

Jin Yu smiled slightly and reached out to Jiang Li.

"Hello, I'm Jin Yu, please give me more advice."

While they were talking, Zhou Jin, who was temporarily delayed, also arrived, and everyone went up to say hello.

Jiang Li also followed him. I don't know if it was an illusion. He felt that a middle-aged man standing next to Zhou Jin looked at him strangely, with a scrutiny and an indescribable meaning, which made people very uncomfortable. He was being stared at by something, and his eyes kept on himself. Whenever he looked back, the other party moved away.

Jiang Li was very sure that he didn't know this person, and he had no impression in the original body's memory. Just when he was wondering, he suddenly heard the person next to him call that person: "Deputy Director Jiang."

"..."

Jiang Li responded. Afterwards, he looked at the Mediterranean Sea above his head with a black face, a fat middle-aged and greasy man, and suddenly understood why Jiang Zhan's expression was so inexpressible when he knew that the person he wanted to trade with was the assistant director. He was probably suspecting that he was blind. Eyes!

Seeing the other party's fat, fat, and slightly wretched appearance, Jiang Chen was left with lingering fears. Fortunately, Jiang Zhan was the one who slept at the time.

Thinking of this, Jiang Li suddenly wanted to hug President Jiang and kiss him a few times to express his emotion.

In fact, not only was he frightened, but the assistant director Jiang opposite was also not at peace!

After seeing the still photo of Jiang Li, he couldn't believe it. He had seen the photo of Jiang Li before. The man named Zhang Ziyang sent it to him. He agreed to Zhang Ziyang's request at first sight when he saw the photo. The roles come to change for a night of spring supper.

Because Jiang Li is so attractive, no matter where he looks, he grows according to his preferences. Such a beautiful person not only makes him want to play for a night, but also makes him want to take care of him, thinking about the end of the transaction. It was proposed that the benefits could be higher according to Jiang Li's conditions, and it was expected that he would not refuse.

He thought perfectly, but he didn't expect Jiang Li to not come at all!

I thought that Zhang Ziyang was playing tricks on him, and when he called to question Zhang Ziyang, he found that the other party didn't even know about it, and promised to take Jiang Li personally.

He won't pay attention to it anymore, but Jiang Li is not only beautiful, but also has a clean and pure temperament that is rare in the filthy entertainment industry. The photos alone make him feel itchy. He was really reluctant to let go of the fat he had planted in his mouth, so he promised Zhang Ziyang to give him another chance.

Who knew that Zhang Ziyang broke his trust again. In his rage, he hinted that he would not allow this person to enter the crew through any channel, and rely on his relationship with his peers to make Zhang Ziyang suffer in his crew, so as to teach him a lesson !

He was out of anger, but he couldn't hold back his desire to get Jiang Li. Just when he was thinking of finding another way to achieve it, he suddenly saw the stills posted by the crew. He still recognized it at a glance!

Not long ago, it was a small toy that others used to trade with you, and suddenly turned into an actor on the crew? ! And it was passed by Zhou Jin himself.

This kind of change made him feel both surprised and strange. He was not present during the audition that day, so he found out that Jiang Li was actually brought to the audition by Yuki Shu himself!

Who is Jishu? It is the secretary of Jiang Zhan, a big man in the circle, and his immediate boss is Jiang Zhan.

Jiang's group has great strength in the circle, and it is no exaggeration to say that it is a good resource to win over half of the circle! Jiang Li can let Ji Shu personally send him to the audition, and the people behind him can be imagined.

Deputy Director Jiang didn't know whether Jiang Li's line with Jiang's was Jiang Zhan or other high-level executives in it, but no matter which one it was, Jiang Li was no longer someone he could think of.

Especially if the people behind Jiang Li knew that he almost had a scandalous deal with his people, would he be angry with him?

Thinking of this, Deputy Director Jiang hated Zhang Ziyang again.

The author has something to say:

River Dolphin: Does it grow according to your liking? Do you fucking think I am dead?