Chapter 156

Seeing that Jiang Li was young, Aunt Lan was afraid that he would not be used to it when he came here for the first time, so she boiled a cup of hot milk for him, and drank it to sleep better at night, but she would see him dressed in women's clothes as soon as she arrived.

Hearing Jiang Li's voice, the old man took two steps back with the milk, with surprise on his face: "Xiao Li?! You are..."

Seeing her obviously startled by him, Jiang Li touched Touching her nose, she looked at her apologetically: "I'm sorry Aunt Lan, did I scare you? I just had something to dress like this."

"I was a little surprised." Aunt Lan nodded, but also She didn't care. After the initial surprise passed, she took a closer look at Jiang Li and said with a smile, "But this is quite beautiful. You have a good foundation and you look good no matter how you wear it."

She smiled and glanced at Lu Jinghe. , jokingly said: "If you hadn't called out just now, I would have thought that when Jinghe we had such a beautiful little girlfriend."

Lu Jinghe: "..."

After hearing Aunt Lan's words, Lu Jinghe subconsciously looked at Jiang When he left, he found that he was also looking at himself. The eyes of the two met, as if something exploded, and then due to the presence of a third person, their eyes met for a short time and then pulled away.

If Aunt Lan was a young man and someone she knew well, under such circumstances, Jiang Li might have followed her words to make a joke, but Aunt Lan was an elder, and it was the first time he met an elder, so he still wanted to Pay attention to size. However, although he and Aunt Lan had known each other for a short time, he also felt that she was a very gentle and considerate elder, and had a very good impression of her.

Seeing that she does not reject her current appearance, Jiang Li considered the reason why women's clothing will be broadcast live in the next night, so he greeted her in advance, so as not to scare her next time: "Aunt Lan, because some For work reasons, I will be wearing women's clothes for a while, I hope you don't mind."

Aunt Lan was very open-minded, came over and put down the milk in the tray, and said, "I don't mind, I don't mind, you are busy, you are playing that or something. ... reverse string, right? Is that the word?"

Jiang Li didn't expect that she even knew the word "reverse string", she was a little surprised: "You know this?"

"That's right, I'm not an antique, and I often surf the Internet." Aunt Lan was a little proud, and she was almost on the spot. She took out her phone and asked Jiang Li to add her to WeChat.

Lu Jinghe: "..." Old Antique felt like he was talking about me.

Aunt Lan waited for Jiang Li to drink the milk, told him and Lu Jinghe to rest early, and went out with the cup again.

After she left, Jiang Li smiled and said to Lu Jinghe, "Aunt Lan is really a gentle person."

Lu Jinghe nodded in agreement. In his impression, Aunt Lan was when he came here, and the teacher specially asked an intermediary to look after him. Live and eat by yourself.

When Aunt Lan was young, she never remarried after her husband died of illness.

When she first arrived at Lu Jinghe's side to take care of him, she was only thirty years old. Now that more than twenty years have passed, she is already in her fifties.

Lu Jinghe once wanted to hire another nanny, so that she would no longer need to worry about these trivial matters of life, and she would be fine to retire, but she seriously refused, saying that she was not healthy enough to retire, and she was so used to it for many years that she really wanted to be idle. If you don't do anything, you will get sick.

The two talked a few times about this issue, but Aunt Lan still disagreed. Fortunately, housekeepers come to clean the house on time every week, and gardeners also come to take care of the flowers and plants in the yard every month. That's it.

The two chatted for a while, and Lu Jinghe thought that Jiang Li had been with him for a day today and should be tired now, so he turned off the computer and offered to take him back to his room.

The rooms of the two were next to each other, and they just stopped by the way and walked back together.

In the usual nights, Lu Jinghe walks this corridor alone. Even if he is accompanied by ginger and glutinous rice, and there are night lights and fireflies beside him, the night is slightly cold, and he can't help but feel lonely.

Now that the two of them were walking side by side, Lu Jinghe found that even the wind blowing on him in the autumn night was not so cold, and even felt that the corridor was much shorter than before.

Arriving at the door of Jiang Li's room, Lu Jinghe stood at the door respectfully, Jiang Li looked at him with Jiang Nuomi in his arms, and said with a smile, "Will he sleep with me tonight?"

Lu Jinghe saw Jiang Nuomi lying on his hand, a pair of Not intending to get up, he nodded: "Trouble you."

"No trouble, I like it very much." Jiang Li said, touching Jiang Nuomi's hair with one hand, the little guy moved his ears twice when he touched it.

"Good night, good dream." Lu Jinghe didn't delay his rest time, anyway, the two still have a lot of time to spend together.

"Good night." After the

two said good night to each other, Lu Jinghe turned around and walked to his room next to him. He had just walked a few steps when he felt a strange feeling of something grabbing his trousers.

His footsteps paused slightly, and when he looked down, he found that Jiang Nuomi, who was lying in Jiang Li's arms, jumped down at some point, and was biting on his trousers.

When Jiang Nuomi saw him stop, she raised her head to look at him and called out, "Meow?" The

little guy has big round eyes, so cute when he looks up at people, Lu Jinghe lowered his head and looked at it. He squatted down and touched the top of its head, and asked softly, "What's wrong?"

Jiang Nuomi looked at him, then looked back at Jiang Li, tilting her head as if she was worried about something.

Jiang Li probably knew what it was struggling with.

In the previous worlds, whether it was Jiang Zhan or Chi Fang, or Lu Heng or Xiao Qiheng, he and I lived in the same room. The little guy probably did this when he saw that Lu Jinghe was going to leave. It's like in the first world, when he and Jiang Zhan quarreled, when Jiang Zhan was about to leave, the little guy's first reaction was to run to stop him.

It's just for these reasons that he didn't know how to talk to Lu Jinghe, so he couldn't directly say that he wanted to sleep with us, so he could only say: "It should be reluctant to let you go, or you should take it back."

Hearing this, Lu Jinghe looked down at Jiang glutinous rice, thought for a moment, picked up Jiang glutinous rice, walked to Jiang Li, put Jiang glutinous rice in his arms again, and said, "Although I can't tell why, but I think it wants to be with you more tonight, and you, too."

Jiang Li was stunned for a moment, feeling that his heart was burned by his words, he looked up at him, and saw that the corners of his lips were lightly raised, revealing a small A curved smile, and then a warm palm fell on top of his head.

"Good night." Lu Jinghe said softly, "Have a good dream."

After he finished speaking, he turned and left. This time Jiang Nuomi didn't follow. Jiang Li stood at the door holding it, watching his back disappear into the corner of the corridor. , stood there for a while, then chuckled lightly and turned back to the house.

The furnishings in Jiang Li's house are also in Chinese style. On the wall of the small hall is also a piece of calligraphy by Lu Jinghe, with the words "Shang Shan Ruo Shui" written on it.

Putting Jiang Nuomi on the rocking chair in the bedroom, Jiang Li pinched its small ears and said with a smile, "I found you, it seems that you have lived a good life by his side."

Jiang Nuomi couldn't understand him The meaning is, but still as before, he called him coquettishly: "Meow."

Judging from Jiang Nuomi's intimacy with himself, it is obvious that these worlds have not been erased from memory, Jiang Li feels this. Strange, so I asked the system.

The system said, "Sorry, my host. All I know is that cats are very spiritual animals, maybe it has something to do with this.

" He didn't insist on finding the answer, anyway, it was a good thing for Jiang Nuomi to remember him, so he didn't bother anymore, got up to get his pajamas and take a bath.

After coming out of the shower, Jiang Li took the phone to check the time, but when he picked it up, he found an unread WeChat message and clicked it.

——Lu Jinghe: Good night.

Jiang Li smiled and said good night to the other party. He lifted the quilt and went to bed. Jiang Nuomi also followed and lay on the pillow next to him.

"Good night, little guy." Jiang Li touched its head, reached out and turned off the lights in the bedroom, and the whole space fell into darkness.

"Good night to you too, sweetie." In the darkness, Jiang Li's voice sounded.

"Good night, Lord host."

On the first night in the courtyard, Jiang Li didn't feel any discomfort and slept well until dawn.

The original body has the habit of reversing day and night. Jiang Li has set the alarm clock every day in the past few days, and gradually adjusted the biological clock slowly, so that he can get up before eight o'clock without relying on the alarm clock.

Jiang Nuomi didn't know when to get up, but when Jiang Li woke up, he was no longer in bed.

The air in the mountains is always much fresher and cleaner than that in the urban area. When Jiang Li got up and opened the window, the fragrance of plants, trees and flowers blowing towards him made people feel relaxed and happy. From the position of the window, he can see some scenery on the mountain, but most of them are blocked by leaves, so he can't see clearly.

So after he went back to the room to wash up, he changed his clothes and went out, intending to go over to see if Lu Jinghe got up.

When he got to Lu Jinghe's room, he tried to knock on the door, but the other party didn't answer, maybe he was already up, so he went to the hall again and found that Lu Jinghe was not in the hall either.

Seeing no one on the left and right, Jiang Li was not familiar with the road here, so he simply sat on the rocking chair under the umbrella next to him and waited. As soon as he sat down, he found that although Lu Jinghe was not here, his phone was on the rattan table and there was still A finished cup of tea.

Jiang Li guessed that he should have been here before, but just walked away temporarily.

In this way, he was not in a hurry, took out his mobile phone, and the camera pointed at the tree in front of him and took a photo of the sun penetrating the gap between the leaves and the leaves, and then planned to post it on Weibo, but when he clicked in, he found his message in the notification bar. There are tens of thousands of Aites and thousands of comments.

Aite's Weibo reposts from a big V blogger are exactly the one the audience said during the live broadcast last night.

The blogger edited his videos of taking classes, playing games, and playing the guqin into the same video. The editing level is very high, and the color grading is also full. The soundtrack when he plays the game is "Ode to Xiyang". The video When teaching, I use "Nanzhou Minor", which are all the pieces he played.

The big V's Weibo recommended his live broadcast room, and Aite also posted his Weibo account, so he will receive every reminder to forward the big V's Weibo.

At first glance, the comments are all praises for him, and of course there are also some comments that he is looking for big V to advertise and want to hype.

Jiang Li flipped this Weibo and said, "Thank you for the recommendation." As soon as it was posted, Lu Jinghe's mobile phone suddenly lit up on the desktop. He glanced inadvertently, just in time to see the prompt popping up on the screen.

——Dear Mr. "Lu", the blogger you are particularly concerned about has posted a Weibo!

Mr. Lu?

Jiang Li was stunned for a moment and wanted to confirm again, when Lu Jinghe's voice suddenly came from behind: "Are you up?"

Jiang Li turned his head and saw Lu Jinghe holding Jiang glutinous rice in one hand and a bunch of white flowers in the other. , walked towards his own money.