Chapter 51

The kitten was lying in the cage, and the light that shone in after the paper shell was pushed aside by Jiang Li made it move, looked up at him slightly, and called out again weakly.

The hair on its body was dirty, wet and sticky, and one of its front paws was wrapped in gauze, and it was embarrassed and weak.

This is an injured kitten.

Seeing this, Jiang Li squatted down without saying a word, lifted the cage from the trash can to the clean ground, opened the cage, and stretched out his hand to take the little guy out of the very dirty cage. He didn't mind his dirty body at all. Nasty filth.

Chi Fang squatted down and asked strangely, "Where did the cat come from? It's so dirty."

"It must have been abandoned." Jiang Li held it in his hands, glanced at the cage, and found that the filth should be kittens vomit, judged that it might be sick, and said to Chi Fang, "Can you help me get a clean towel back to your house?"

"You will wait."

Chi Fang finished running upstairs, and soon Came down with a clean towel and an extra cardboard box.

"Thank you." Jiang Li put the towel on the bottom of the box, carefully put the little guy in, picked up the box, and said to Chi Fang, "I'll take it to the hospital first, and I'll invite you to the milk tea next time."

Chi Fang looked The little guy lying motionless in the box, thinking that going to the hospital must cost a lot of money, and Jiang Li should have no money on him, so he said, "I'll go with you."

"Okay." The

two of them I took a taxi to the nearest pet hospital to the community. On the way, the little guy vomited twice. When Jiang Li called him, he didn't respond. If it wasn't for the weak breathing, Jiang Li almost thought he had left.

"Hold on a little longer." Jiang Li said to it softly.

When he arrived at the hospital, Jiang Li hurriedly got out of the car with the box in his hand. Chi Fang paid the money and chased him in.

After seeing the dying little guy, the doctor's expression changed immediately. While instructing the nurse to prepare rescue equipment, he said to the two sternly, "Why did you send it here like this, don't you want to die?!" The

doctor covered his face. The reprimand made Chi Fang a little unhappy: "What did you say? This is not..."

"I'm sorry."

Jiang Li stopped him and said to the doctor: "It's too late for us, please save it.

" His attitude was sincere, the doctor's expression improved a little, he nodded and entered the emergency room.

Jiang Li and Chi Fang could not go in the rescue room, so they could only watch from the window outside. Jiang Li rubbed some of its vomit on his hand when he was holding the kitten just now. After washing it in the bathroom, he went back to the window to guard.

After the rescue, the little guy preliminarily determined that the bacterial virus infection caused the onset of the disease, and there was vomiting and incontinence. The exact cause needed a full set of examination results. In addition, the left front paw had fracture marks, which should be high altitude. The situation is very bad due to the fall.

"This situation shouldn't have been a day or two, why did you send it now?" The doctor frowned, his tone was very dissatisfied, if he came a step later, the little guy would be dead, "Since we have it, we must treat it Responsible, you are disrespecting life like this!"

"We just picked it up today, okay? Don't force it indiscriminately."

After being attacked twice in a row, Chi Fang was also angry and responded.

The doctor was taken aback: "Isn't this your cat?"

"It's ours." Jiang Li whispered beside him, looking at the doctor firmly, "From today on, it's ours, please save it, please. "

I will." The doctor nodded, a little embarrassed that he was wrong, "I'm sorry, I blame you, but the little guy's situation is more serious, you should be mentally prepared, and the cost is more expensive."

Speaking of which, he saw that Chi Fang and Jiang Li were young, at most high school students, and said, "The little guy has traces of treatment on his body, I guess it's the previous owner who sent him to the doctor, But it is very likely that the treatment was abandoned because the cost of treatment was too expensive, so I suggest that you better talk to your parents about the treatment cost."

Jiang Li looked at Chi Fang, Chi Fang knew what he meant, and he was also Because of this, he came along, so he said to the doctor, "I know, you just need to save it." The

doctor saw that he didn't dress like a child from a poor family. Since he didn't mind, he didn't say more, and ordered The nurse took them to see the little guy.

The little guy was placed in an incubator with a tube on his body. He closed his eyes and didn't know whether he fell asleep or fainted. The little body was curled up, and the abdomen had a slight ups and downs, proving that it was still alive.

As the doctor said, it was probably abandoned by the owner because it was ill and the treatment cost too much money.

Jiang Li put his hand on the incubator and rubbed his fingertips lightly.

"I'll pay the fee first, you wait for me here." Chi put aside and said softly.

"Yeah." Jiang Li nodded, looking at the little guy without moving his eyes, praying that he would wake up soon.

In the afternoon, the little guy still didn't wake up. He lost control of himself twice during the process of falling asleep, and his vital signs were getting weaker and weaker. The situation was very bad.

Jiang Li called the manager of the coffee shop to ask for leave, and stayed in the hospital. Chi Fang did not leave. After calling the old man at home, he stayed in the hospital to watch with him.

In the evening, seeing the little guy being brought into the emergency room again, Jiang Li's mind was full of the doctor's words "please prepare your family psychologically". He stood upright outside the emergency room, his face completely blank and at a loss. .

He remembered his ginger sticky rice.

In the last life, ginger glutinous rice lived for 16 years.

For Jiang Li, these 16 years are only a part of life, but for Jiang Nuomi, it is a lifetime. He spent his whole life to accompany Jiang Li and Jiang Zhan.

Ginger glutinous rice was very quiet when it went away. It died of natural old age and did not suffer from much illness. It was just that it was too old, and its body and spirit were not as good as before. It was sleeping on the windowsill all day long.

Before it died, it rubbed the back of Jiang Li's hand affectionately, and then scratched Jiang Zhan's trousers with its claws, just like it was young, but it was too old, and it didn't raise its claws again after falling.

Jiang Li still remembered that the day before Jiang Nuomi was sent to cremation, Jiang Zhan got up in the middle of the night and sat alone for a long time in front of Jiang Nuomi's cathouse.

If Jiang Li was most reluctant to end the last world besides Jiang Zhan, it would be Jiang Nuomi.

The moment he opened the paper shell and saw the little guy, he almost thought that he had returned to the previous life when he first saw Jiang glutinous rice, they were all so small, so cute, and so fragile.

The doctor scolded it right. If he could find it earlier and send it here earlier, would it not have to suffer so much.

Chi Fang saw him standing at the door in despair, with a sad expression on his face. Knowing that he was worried about the little guy, he wanted to pat him on the shoulder to comfort him, but he suddenly reached out and grabbed it tightly as soon as he touched it.

Jiang Li's palms were wet and even trembling slightly.

He is afraid.

Chi Fang was a little surprised, and grabbed him with his backhand: "You..."

"Will it be alright?" Jiang Li looked up at him, holding Chi Fang's hand as if seeking a source of calmness. , The back of Chi Fang's hand was red with great strength.

"It's going to be okay, right?" he asked again.

Chi Fang met his reddish eyes, as if he was infected by his emotions, his heart felt a little uncomfortable, he looked up at the closed emergency room, raised his hand on Jiang Li's head, and said softly: " Don't worry, it will be fine."

- Don't cry, if it doesn't work out, I'll give you one back.

Ike promised in the bottom of his heart.

The two waited outside for a long time, and when they heard the doctor announce that the little guy's condition was temporarily stable, they both breathed a sigh of relief.

Jiang Li sat softly on the bench, leaning his head against the wall, facing Chi Fang who was standing in front of him.

In the dazzling white light, the tall and handsome boy flicked his forehead and gave him a smile: "It will be fine, don't worry about it."

"Ah."

Jiang Li replied softly and raised his hand And he tapped lightly.

The little guy stayed in the hospital for three days, and his body slowly recovered. Although he could not walk, his incontinence and vomiting had disappeared, and he began to eat slowly, and his spirit was much better.

Jiang Li went to the hospital to visit the little guy at other times, except for work and making up lessons for Chi Fang, and Chi Fang naturally followed him. Seeing the little guy getting better, their hearts also fell. During the time they got along, Chi Fang's favorability rose to 30%.

A week later, the little guy was able to walk slowly, but the fractured front paw still had some sequelae, so he couldn't run fast and needed to rest slowly.

After washing the dirty things on his body, the little guy's hair returned to its original whiteness, and he looked very beautiful. The little nurses in the pet hospital liked it very much. When Jiang Li was away, he took good care of him. .

On the day the little guy was discharged from the hospital, Jiang Li also went with Chi Fang.

As soon as the little guy saw Jiang Li, he screamed tenderly, lying on the edge of the cage, looking at him with big watery eyes.

Jiang Li's heart softened when he saw it. He opened the cage and held it on the cotton cloth on the table. The little guy obediently rubbed his hand and scratched his palm with his soft claws.

The soft hair rubbed against the palm of his hand, and it was a little itchy. Jiang Li looked at the little guy who had recovered his health and vitality close to him, and gently touched its head: "It's so good."

Chi put his eyebrows aside and smiled. , with a pampered look on his face, and somehow felt a little uncomfortable in his heart, feeling like he was being ignored, he also reached out to touch the little guy, who would have been kicked as soon as he touched it.

"...I rely on it?" Chi Fang grabbed the little guy, "You eat all the money that Laozi spent, how dare you give Laozi a face?"

"Meow!" The little guy struggled to get away from him However, his strength was too weak, and after struggling a few times, he could only ask Jiang Li for help.

"Okay, don't make trouble, it's just right." Jiang Li rescued the little guy from Chi Fang's hand, pinched the soft flesh in the heart of his claws soothingly, and scolded Chi Fang, "Get angry with a cat, You don't feel ashamed either."

Chi Fang: "..."

The little nurse next to her watched the interaction between the two, covered her mouth and smiled, and asked aloud, "The little guy hasn't given a name yet, have you made up your mind? "

Think about it." Chi Fang said, "It's called no conscience."

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Jiang Li raised his eyes and gave him a sideways glance.

The little guy also seemed to know that Chi Fang buried himself and called him twice with bared teeth in protest.

Chi Fang pointed his middle finger at it, looked at its white hair, remembered the pot of glutinous rice and white sugar porridge that the old man cooked in the morning, and said casually: "Just call it glutinous rice, you pick it up with your last name, Jiang glutinous rice. ."

Jiang Li touched the little guy's hand for a while, then looked up at him suddenly: "What did you say?!"

"I said it was called Jiang Nuomi."

- Jiang Zhan, let's name the little guy, you Say what?

--whatever.

- Don't be like that, think about it.

- Sticky rice.

--why?

-I ate glutinous rice porridge in the morning.

——You are enough, but it is so white that it is suitable, I decided to call it ginger glutinous rice!

Chi Fang's words were like a knife, cutting a hole in Jiang's self-righteous protective shell. Those deep-rooted fragments and conversations were caught off guard and drowned him.

Chi Fang burst into tears when he saw him without warning, and was taken aback: "Why are you crying?!"

Thinking of the previous world several times, Jiang Li swallowed his tears, because he knew it in his heart. As the system said, the last world is over, no matter how much he is reluctant to give up, Jiang Zhan does not exist, and maybe he is just a string of data in this game.

But knowing is one thing, and being able to let go is another.

Unless his memory is erased by the system, how can he forget someone who has been in love with him for a lifetime so easily.

Seeing Chi Fang at a loss, Jiang Li lowered his head and took a deep breath, suppressing the sourness and tingling in his heart, and said in a hoarse voice, "It's okay, I'm just... I'm just too moved."

"Moved?" Chi Fang I don't know why, "What moved you?"

"Yeah!" Jiang Li nodded vigorously and looked up at him, "Because you not only paid for the little guy to see a doctor, but also gave him a name. I was very moved.

" What's so touching..."

Chi Fang said, feeling a bad premonition inexplicably, and he heard Jiang Li say in the next second: "I didn't see the wrong person, Chi Fang, you are really one Good man!"

Chi Fang: "..."

Damn, send me a good man card and you cry.