Chapter 39(Arc 2: School Bully Loyal Dog Attack)

"Teacher! He stole the money!"

"His family is so poor, he must have stolen it..."

"You bastard, I've lost all your face!"

"Child, it's your mother who is sorry for you..."

"Jiang Li looks gloomy, a little scary!"

"I didn't expect to like a man, it's disgusting!"

...

Jiang Li felt a strong negative emotion rushing around in his mind, like a thin steel wire, pulling his The nerves were all tangled together and strangled tightly, making him feel the pain.

"Master host." The

system's voice sounded in his head. The always mechanical and calm voice instantly dispelled the almost bursting negative energy in Jiang Li's brain, and Jiang Li's own consciousness slowly woke up.

Jiang Li felt that his body was a little fluttering, and he couldn't find the point of focus. He asked the system aloud: "Where is this?"

"In the water." The system replied, "Please go ashore as soon as possible."

Jiang Li slowly opened his eyes and found that he really did In a piece of water, I saw a figure swimming towards me in my blurry vision. Before I could understand what was going on, the other party suddenly grabbed him and went upstream.

Fresh air was poured in from his nose, and Jiang Li subconsciously took a deep breath, feeling like the rest of his life.

The other party took him ashore, threw him on the grass at will, and asked in a bad tone, "Hey, are you not dead?" The

dazzling sunlight made Jiang Li unable to see the other party's appearance, and just as he was about to speak, he coughed up two saliva. , The feeling of suffocation from drowning made him very uncomfortable. He turned over on the grass and coughed a few times before saying thank you in a hoarse voice.

"Come on, it's better if you don't die. What kind of river are you jumping into? You can find something to do when you have nothing to do."

Seeing that he could still speak, the other party muttered a few words, turned around and left.

Jiang Li wiped the water on his face, looked up at the other person's back, sat up slowly, and looked around at the surrounding environment.

This is obviously the suburbs, and in front of him is a river, surrounded by green grass.

Jiang Li understood that he had entered the second world. The negative emotions just now were so strong that even after he woke up, he still had lingering fears.

"Little cute." Jiang Li called out to the system, "Transmit the memory of this body."

"Received."

After a few minutes, the memory belonging to this body emerged little by little.

Like the previous world, this body is still called Jiang Li.

Jiang Li, sixteen years old, a student of Class One (V) of Jiangcheng No. 2 Senior High School, the only child.

Jiang Li's mother left the house when he was ten years old and never came back. His father was a car mechanic. He drank and gambled heavily. He beat and scolded him when he was drunk. .

Because of Jiang's father's gambling, the family is heavily in debt, and his life has been very poor. Even when Jiang Li was in elementary school, the tuition and miscellaneous fees were often delayed again and again. Every time someone came to collect debts, Jiang's father would go out and hide. For a few days, let Jiang Li fend for himself at home.

Jiang's father's reputation in this county is not good, it can even be said to be bad, because with such a father, most of the surrounding neighbors and classmates don't like Jiang Li. Wherever he went, Jiang Li's humble, timid and cowardly character was created over time.

In the fourth grade of elementary school, the class organized a spring outing. When paying the expenses for the spring outing, a student in the class found that he had lost his money. It happened that Jiang Li did not leave the classroom during the physical education class, so the classmate He decided that the money was stolen by him, because Jiang Li's family was so poor, and he had no money to pay the activity fee before, so why did he have the money to pay it this time? It must have been stolen.

At that time, everyone was still young and did not yet have the ability to distinguish right from wrong. They then agreed that Jiang Li was a thief, and surrounded Jiang Li in a circle and pointed.

The ten-year-old Xiao Jiangli huddled himself against the wall, shook his head desperately and said that he didn't steal any money. This is what he saved little by little while picking up scraps during the summer vacation. He also wanted to go on a spring outing with everyone.

But no one paid attention. The voices of everyone calling him a thief kept coming in from their ears, like a magic sound, covering his thin body tightly, making him unable to breathe, so he could only keep going to The corners shrink.

Even the teacher was skeptical of him and called his father Jiang to deal with him. When father Jiang came to the school, he slapped Jiang Li in the face regardless of indiscretion, and scolded him for embarrassing himself.

As a car repair worker, Jiang's father was very strong. Jiang Li's nasal cavity was directly bleed by him, half of his face was numb, and his left ear was buzzing all the time. If only my father beat me to death.

Since that time, Jiang Li has never thought about integrating into the class. He is alone and doesn't communicate with anyone. He sits in the corner every day in class, with half-length bangs and thick glasses. Covering most of his face, the whole person gave off a gloomy feeling. He had been studying for almost two semesters in the first year of high school, and the classmates in the class could not even see what he looked like.

In this way, Jiang Li, who has average academic performance and a gloomy and cowardly personality, has no sense of presence in the class. Even the teacher often ignores that there is such a student in his class. In such a situation, Jiang Li likes the next class (6) Xu Haowen's secret was discovered.

Xu Haowen is the monitor of the first grade (sixth) class. Different from the humble and weak Jiang Li, he has a bright and cheerful personality, and his academic performance has always been the top three in the class. He is a gifted student in the eyes of many teachers.

People are often attracted to things that are contrary to themselves, and Jiang Li is also the same. The more gloomy and humble he is, the more he yearns for sunshine in his heart, and Xu Haowen is the kind of person he wants to be.

From the opening ceremony of the first year of high school, he couldn't help but follow Xu Haowen who was speaking on the stage, carefully collected information about the other party, and wrote in his diary the joy of meeting such a good person in his heart. Hidden in the back of the bookcase.

This is the deepest secret in his heart. He never wanted to tell anyone, not even Xu Haowen. In his heart, a useless person like him doesn't deserve to like someone as dazzling as the other party.

However, things backfired. During a recess, when he went to the cafeteria to turn on the water, the classmates at the front desk accidentally knocked over his desk during the fight, and the books fell to the ground, including the diary that was pressed at the bottom of the book. , his secrets were exposed unsuspectingly in front of his classmates.

When he returned to the classroom after boiling water, his diary was being held by the most naughty boy in the class, and his eloquent recitation caused others to laugh. After laughing, the ups and downs continued. of disgust.

"I long to be like him, like a bunch of sunshine, a bouquet of flowers, I want to illuminate myself... I can't read it anymore, I can write such disgusting things.

" Well, he looks so gloomy and scary."

"It's disgusting."

Jiang Li stood at the door of the classroom with a hot water cup, listening to them, he felt that he was back in the corner of the wall when he was framed by his classmates for stealing money when he was a child. Li desperately shook his head in denial, but no one believed in him, including his biological father.

This matter was passed on to Xu Haowen by a good person. Xu Haowen didn't know Jiang Li and was liked by people who were also boys. Although he didn't feel happy, he didn't laugh at Jiang Li like others did. He just pretended not to know this. thing.

After this incident, Jiang Li's situation in the class became more and more difficult. Even in self-study, he could hear the people next to him pointing at him and snickering, making him feel ashamed.

However, although the life was unsatisfactory, Jiang Li never thought of committing suicide. This drowning was an accident.

Every weekend, he would do odd jobs in a wood factory in the suburbs. On the way back today, he saw a child drowning. He jumped down to save someone without saying a word. There was absolutely no strength on his feet, and in panic, he grabbed the grass on the shore a few times, and then he sank.

After the child was rescued, he ran away without looking back. There was no one else around, so Jiang Li drowned in the water.

......

After receiving the original body's memory, Jiang Li understood why he felt such a strong negative emotion when he woke up just now. Those were the dark side that was accumulated deep in the original body.

Yuan Shi lived in such a family, not only did his father not love his mother, but even the classmates around him harbored great malice towards him. In such an environment, apart from his character flaws, he has never done anything to be sorry to others. He will use the money from his odd jobs to buy some food to feed the stray cats, and he will silently feed the stray cats after school. I clean up the rubbish left by my classmates in the corner of the classroom and go to the orphanage to do volunteer work.

Today, he jumped into the river to save people without hesitation, but the other party abandoned him after being rescued, without even a single cry for help.

Jiang Li looked at his hands, clenched them slowly, and sighed, "Rest in peace."

There was wind blowing beside him, like someone's whimper.

After a long while, Jiang Li brought out the system tablet and wanted to inquire about the tasks in this world. As soon as he opened it, he saw that the column for the male protagonist was actually lit.

[Main quest: Raiders the male protagonist - Chi Fang; Side quest: See Mother Jiang again and ask her why she left without saying goodbye. ]

[Chi Fang, seventeen years old, a student in Class 1 (6) of Jiangcheng No. 2 Middle School]

According to the system settings, the task bar will only light up when the male protagonist appears.

Jiang Li thought that after he came to this world, the only person he had ever met was the one who saved him just now. If there was no accident, he would be the target of his strategy in this world, but the other party left after saving him. It was too late to see the face of the other party.

But since it is the same school, there are still opportunities in the future.

Jiang Li stood up from the grass. After just two steps, he felt that he had stepped on a hard object. Looking down, it was a silver lighter that glowed silver in the sun.

The workmanship of the lighter is very delicate, and there is a word "pool" engraved in the lower left corner, which can be seen to be specially customized.

Jiang Li guessed that the male protagonist accidentally fell down when he came up to save him. He bent down and picked it up and stuffed it in his pocket. He planned to return it to the other party next time, and walked slowly all the way to the place where he got a ride.