Chapter 173

Jiang's father has been busy recently, and has been following up on the new projects in the development zone.

Today, the provincial inspection team was sent off. He asked the project leader to arrange for the rectification of the problems found in the inspection, how to pass the safety helmet to the other party, and to leave the construction site with the secretary.

The driver was already waiting outside. He got in the car, took out his mobile phone, and found a missed call.

The caller was Vice Principal Yang of Shigaoli. When Jiang Li went to repeat his studies at Shigao Li, this vice-principal took care of it, and he had a good relationship with Jiang's father.

Jiang's father thought that Jiang Li had started school for a month. He has been busy recently, and he has no spare time to ask Jiang Li's learning situation. When he sees a phone call, he can't help but blame himself for being unqualified as a father.

He instructed the driver to drive, and immediately called Vice-Principal Yang back. After the other party answered the call, he smiled and said, "Vice-Yang, I was busy and didn't receive a call just now. Don't be surprised."

"How dare you, Jiang Dong is very busy . Man, I know that." Vice-Principal Yang didn't take it to heart at all, and smiled brightly on the other end of the phone, "It's not a big deal, it's just to call you to say goodbye."

Father Jiang asked with a smile: "Where does the joy come from?"

"It seems that you don't know yet, Jiang Li hasn't told you yet, right?" Vice-Principal Yang said, "Jiang Li won the first place in his grade in this monthly exam, and he got close to a perfect score. Jiang's father thought he heard it wrong: "

What did you say?"

Vice-Principal Yang repeated it, pretending to be angry: "Such an excellent child, you said that his grades were poor at the beginning, let us bear with it, it's too modest Right?"

"No..." Jiang's father still didn't believe it, and even told the driver to hear the car on the side of the road, and asked again, "You said my son passed the exam first? First in grade?!

" One, only 1.5 points were deducted from the general department!" Vice-Principal Yang heard the excitement in his voice, and said cheerfully, "No, I'll call you to announce the good news as soon as the results come out today."

Son Yue won the first place in the whole grade, and he has nearly full marks in all subjects.

Jiang's father's expression was a little dazed. He didn't even pay attention to what Vice Principal Yang said. He answered the other party absentmindedly and hung up the phone.

He is only Jiang Li's son, and he has been spoiled since he was a child, and he has developed a free and unmotivated temperament.

This time, when his son came back from running away from home, Jiang's father thought that if he didn't want to learn, he wouldn't want to learn. When he was alive, he could always protect him and continue to live a carefree life. The assets are enough for him to squander at will.

So this time, his son went to the city high school to repeat his studies, and he said that he was going to take the National Qing University exam. It was only later that he found out that it didn't seem to be the case.

"Jiang Dong, do you need to go home now?" The

secretary's voice came from the front, pulling Father Jiang's thoughts back.

Jiang's father asked him to wait a little longer. He excitedly flipped through the mobile phone number in his hand, and wanted to call Jiang Li. After dialing the number, he realized that Jiang Li must be in class at this time, so he hung up the phone again and turned to And called his wife at home.

When Mother Jiang heard the news that Jiang Li had passed the exam, she stood up from the sofa excitedly, and repeatedly asked Jiang's father whether the news was true.

The son won the first place in the test, and naturally he wanted to be rewarded. The two discussed it and decided to go to the mall to buy some gifts for the son.

After the two made an appointment, Jiang's father hung up the phone and instructed the driver: "Go to the nearby shopping mall.".

"Okay, Jiang Dong." The driver responded and started the car to the nearest mall.

When they got to the mall, Jiang's father and Jiang's mother met and started shopping.

After a few laps in the mall, the two bought watches, clothes and shoes for Jiang Li, and finally Jiang's father went to buy him the latest game console.

The two spent hundreds of thousands of dollars just to buy Jiang Li's rewards, and the secretary followed them to carry bags full of them.

After coming out of the mall, it was still early before Jiang Li left school, so Mother Jiang decided to put the things in Jiang Li's house on the school side first, and then waited for Jiang Li to finish class before picking him up for a meal to celebrate.

The house was arranged by Jiang's father, and Jiang's mother also had a key in her hand, so that she could come over occasionally to see if her son had any shortage and could make up for it in time. However, because Shigao is far away from home, Jiang Li usually goes back on weekends, so this is their first time here.

When the car reached the downstairs of the community, Jiang's father, Jiang's mother and the secretary went upstairs. After the secretary put down the things, he left first.

Probably because Jiang Li closed the doors and windows when he went out, and the air in the house was a little stuffy. Mother Jiang went to open the glass window of the balcony for ventilation, and the cool wind from the outside blew in, which made people feel much more comfortable after the ventilation.

After opening the window, she went back to the living room and took the newly bought clothes for Jiang Li to his bedroom, intending to help him hang them up.

Jiang's father was not idle, and followed into the bedroom to help, but when Jiang's mother opened the wardrobe, she was stunned for a moment.

"What's wrong?" Father Jiang asked.

"Did Xiaoli only bring these few clothes?" Jiang mother reached out and dialed the clothes in the closet, only two short sleeves and two sweatpants.

After T City entered October, the weather turned cold. Mother Jiang still remembered that Jiang Li took a few more sets of clothes when he came home last week. And she didn't see any clothes hanging on the balcony just now.

"Probably sent to the laundry." Father Jiang said indifferently, took out the newly bought clothes from the paper bag, and handed them to Mother Jiang to hang them up.

Mother Jiang felt that what he said was reasonable, so she didn't pay much attention to it and hung up her clothes.

The two bought a lot of clothes for Jiang Li, including more than a dozen sweaters and coats. After hanging up the clothes, Mother Jiang bent down to clean up the paper bags on the ground, her eyes fell on Jiang Li's bed inadvertently, and her movements stopped again.

The bed was neatly laid, the quilt was folded aside, and even the sheets were neat.

It's normal to make the bed after getting up, but Mother Jiang remembers that Jiang Li has no obsessive-compulsive disorder, so she doesn't even have to smooth out the folds on the sheets, and this bed is so neat that it doesn't look like someone has slept before.

For some reason, she felt a strange feeling in her heart, and for a while she ignored what she was going to do.

On the contrary, Father Jiang picked up the paper bags on the ground neatly, folded them together, and then asked her, "What's wrong?"

Mother Jiang came back to her senses, suppressed the doubts in her heart, and shook her head.

The two walked out of the bedroom, and Mother Jiang took another look at the room at the door, and found that not only the bed, but the whole bedroom was neat and tidy, even the curtains were drawn tightly.

Mother Jiang always felt that something was wrong, but she couldn't tell. She frowned, closed the door, and went to put the newly bought shoes in the shoe cabinet. After finishing, she got up and washed her hands.

Outside the bathroom is the washbasin. Mother Jiang walked over and was about to wash her hands, but the strangeness in the bedroom just now made her feel more attentive. She reached out and touched the periphery of the washbasin, and found that there was no water stain on it.

Jiang Li's mouthwash cup and toothbrush were placed on the shelf above the washbasin, proving that he should usually brush his teeth here, but the washbasin and the area around the countertop were dry.

If you use it in the morning, the water droplets splash around, and it won't dry so fast without ventilation.

Mother Jiang picked up Jiang Li's mouthwash cup and looked at it, and found that the cup was indeed dry, and the bottom of the cup was not wet at all!

There are no clothes in the wardrobe, the sheets are clean and tidy, and the cups and toothbrushes have not been used in the morning. These signs indicate that Jiang Li does not live here at all!

Thinking of this, Mother Jiang was stunned for a moment, she really didn't understand what was going on?

In a hurry, she forgot to wash her hands, walked quickly to the living room, and told Father Jiang about the situation.

When Father Jiang heard the words, he was stunned for a moment: "No way? Will you be over-hearted?"

"Come with me!" Mother Jiang took him to the washbasin and explained the problems she had just discovered one by one. Point it to him, then drag him to Jiang Li's bedroom, and let him take a good look at the situation in the bedroom.

After looking around, Father Jiang's face gradually became heavy. He turned around and went to the bathroom in the bedroom, and found that the floor and towels inside were also dry, proving that no one was using it.

Such a situation was unexpected for both of them, and they came over happily to deliver things to their son, only to find that the son did not live here at all.

Jiang mother was a little confused, grabbed Jiang father and said, "Where do you think he doesn't live here? School? Or did he go back to the previous rental house? What is he going back for?!"

Jiang father supported her in the He sat down beside the bed, patted her on the back, and comforted her warmly: "Don't be nervous, doesn't Xiaoli come back every week? That proves that he has nothing to do. As for why he doesn't live here..."

He paused After a while, she asked uncertainly, "Is he not used to it?"

"Impossible." Mother Jiang said firmly, "My son has been pampered since he was a child, and he is used to living in that small house. The location is well-connected and the lighting is good. , the key point is also close to his school, how could he not be used to it? Unless he..." The

rest of the words stopped abruptly, she and Jiang father looked at each other, and said hesitantly: "Did my son run away from home again? Jiang's father frowned: "

It shouldn't be. It's been a good time, so he ran away from home? Probably for some reason, I'll ask him after school at noon."

"The reason..." Jiang mother pondered for a while. With these two words, a possibility flashed in my heart. I remembered the reason why my son ran away from home before, and stood up abruptly, "This bastard won't be with anyone, right? We were afraid we knew so we moved out secretly!"

When Father Jiang heard this, he also remembered his son's sexuality, and immediately thought it was very possible, and immediately said, "I'll go find him!"

"Wait!" Jiang's mother held him, "Old Jiang, don't be impulsive, and then scold the child and run away, I'm anxious for you!"

Jiang's father was a little dumbfounded: "I'm not going to scold him, I always scold him. Are things clear?"

Mother Jiang pondered for a while and said, "Don't ask first, lest he get angry again, let's find a way to see who he is with recently."

"Okay." Father Jiang nodded, "Then Do you still want to eat this meal?"

"...Let's eat when Xiaoli gets home on the weekend." Jiang mother rubbed her brows, sat by the bed, and sighed, "Let me relax first."

Jiang father also Follow him and sit down. If it is true that as his wife said, the son is really hiding which man they are with, and it is very likely that he has already lived together, then he needs to take a break.

...

Jiang Li, who was in class at this time, had absolutely no idea what his parents were thinking. Because he passed the exam first, as soon as he entered the classroom today, he felt the hot eyes of the people in the class.

During the break, a classmate who had been at the same table with him for a month couldn't help but ask him: "Jiang Li, your grades are so good, why do you want to repeat it?! It's too cruel to us!"

Jiang Li played with his hands Pencil, resting on the desk with one hand, when he heard his words, he said in a leisurely tone: "I didn't pass the test before."

"Where do you want to take the test?" asked the same desk.

Stopping the movement in his hand, Jiang Li held the pen in the palm of his hand and spit out two words: "Qingda.

" There is definitely no problem with your grades, but the momentum of University B and University of Science and Technology has been very strong in recent years, and the scholarships are super high, haven't you considered it?"

"No." Jiang Lidao, "I only consider Qingda University."

"Why?

Jiang Li smiled brightly: "Because there is important meaning to me. "

After school was over at noon, Jiang Li said goodbye to his deskmate, picked up his schoolbag and left the classroom.

In October, the temperature suddenly turned cold, Jiang Li had already put on a wool sweater in his school uniform, which was the same style he and Lu Jinghe bought together last time.

As soon as he left the school gate, he saw Lu Jinghe waiting by the side of the road.

Lu Jinghe was wearing a long windbreaker, and the tailored clothes completely set off his tall figure. He stood under the ginkgo tree by the roadside with one hand in his pocket, and a silhouette was a landscape, which attracted passers-by to look back frequently.

These days, the two of them are like ordinary couples. They get up together during the day and sleep together at night. Lu Jinghe will come to pick up Jiang Li from get out of class at noon and at night, and then walk back together.

Seeing the figure of his lover, Jiang Li raised a smile on his lips and walked over quickly. As he approached, Lu Jinghe also turned around and looked over.

"Did you wait for a long time?" Jiang Li walked up to him.

"Just arrived." Lu Jinghe smiled and the two walked back together.

The two chatted while walking and walked back along the ginkgo tree. The school was only a ten-minute walk away from the residence.

The elevator stopped on the eighth floor. As soon as the door opened, the two came out. Jiang Li said to Lu Jinghe, "By the way, we got the results of the monthly test today. Guess which place I got?"

Lu Jinghe took it out of his pocket . The key, without even thinking about it, he said, "First?"

"You guessed it right." Jiang Li clicked his tongue in his mouth, and asked as if taking credit, "Then what reward do I have?"

Lu Jinghe was stuffing the key into the key . Kong Li, hearing his knowledge, turned around and said, "I asked Qi Rui to transfer the live broadcast platform to your name. He is already going through the formalities. Give him a copy of your certificate."

Jiang Li was startled when he heard this . He was surprised enough to buy a live broadcast platform, and now he has to directly transfer the platform to his own name.

After being stunned, Jiang Li smiled and said, "Mr. Lu, do you know how much this platform is worth? You just give it to me like that."

Lu Jinghe didn't care whether the platform was worth anything, he looked at Jiang Li, Seriously said: "It's worth nothing without you."

This sentence is as sweet as cotton candy, Jiang Li stepped forward, grabbed his collar with both hands, and kissed his lips as soon as he looked up.

This floor belongs to them, and he doesn't have to worry about someone coming, just kiss him if he wants to.

As soon as he kissed him, Lu Jinghe wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed him.

At the same time, another door at the end of the corridor suddenly opened, Jiang's parents and Jiang's mother came out, and inadvertently saw the figure of the two kissing.

The handbag in Mother Jiang's hand fell to the ground and made a "click" sound, which alarmed the two people who were kissing.

Hearing the sound, Jiang Li and Lu Jinghe quickly separated, and when they turned around, they saw the stunned Jiang parents behind them.

Jiang Li: "..."

...I really stepped on shit in my life.