Chapter 148

Two days ago, after Jiang's mother told Jiang's father the address and floor of the community where Jiang Li was currently renting, Jiang's father kept it in his heart.

Today, he accompanied the leader of a certain department to the construction site to inspect the company's under-construction projects. When he came back from the construction site, he happened to pass the street near the community, and immediately let the driver turn over.

Although he was still more or less angry, he didn't see his son for a month, and he was very concerned about it, especially when he heard that his son was not living very well now, he was even thinking about coming over to have a look. But because of his face, he didn't call Jiang Li before he came. He just sent a message to Jiang's mother and asked her if she wanted to come over. When someone came out of Jiang Li's residence downstairs, he Go straight upstairs.

When he got to the door, Jiang's father hesitated for a while. After seeing his son how to protect his face, he was thinking about it when he heard his son's familiar voice from behind.

So there is the following horror scene.

In the corridor, Jiang Li and Jiang's father looked at each other, neither of them said a word, and the scene was very embarrassing for a while.

Although Jiang Li used to run the train with his mouth full in front of his lover, the person in front of him is an elder after all, and he is also an elderly elder.

"Pada——"

The sound of the door opening from behind broke the deadlock. Jiang Li looked back and saw that the other tenant was just going out. Eyes, as if curious about the relationship between the two.

Father Jiang was obviously still unable to react, staring at Jiang Li, his lips trembling in shock.

Jiang Li didn't change his voice or wear a mask just now. He had already called out "Dad". He couldn't pretend that he didn't know each other. He could only sigh silently in his heart and said to Father Jiang, "Dad, what are you... Let me open the door."

Jiang's father was so frightened by Jiang Li's dress that he stuck to the door. Hearing what he said, he stepped aside, even Jiang Li called him "you". Did not notice.

Jiang Li opened the door, entered the room with Jiang's father, put down the things in his hand, and then asked the other party: "Dad, why are you here?"

Jiang's father was still in a trance, but when he heard what he said, he was immediately excited. Get up: "Can't I come? If you don't come, how do you know you've become like this? You say you...you you you..."

He pointed at Jiang Li "you you you" for a while, just like before, In the end, with a livid face, he said, "You want to piss me off!"

Jiang Li: "..." I'm also very innocent.

Knowing that Jiang's father has high blood pressure, Jiang Li was afraid that his blood pressure would rise due to excessive excitement, so he quickly helped him sit down on the sofa, smoothed his back for him, and persuaded again: "Don't be excited, don't be excited!"

Jiang's father slowed down After a while, when his anger calmed down a bit, he looked up at Jiang Li, and when he saw what he looked like at this time, he became angry again: "You unworthy and unfilial son, I won't let you be with a man, You actually became a woman? Are you worthy of me and your mother?! Ah?! Are you trying to piss me off!"

Jiang Li knew that he had misunderstood when he heard it, and he said with tears in his eyes, "Where did you think of going? That's not what I meant."

"Then what's the matter with your appearance?" Jiang's father asked. He saw that Jiang Li was carrying a lot of things in both hands just now, and it was obvious that he had just come back from outside. , even wearing it outside, it made him breathless, "And what's the matter with your hair? Hurry up and cut it for me!"

"This is fake..." Jiang Li scratched his head He wanted to explain the wig on his back, but seeing how irritable he was, he simply said, "Forget it, I'll change it back first, and then explain it to you."

"Hurry up!" Father Jiang waved his hand. Obviously he didn't want to look at him any more.

Jiang Li nodded, took out a disposable paper cup from the bag he just brought back, and then poured a cup of hot water from a large thermos for Father Jiang: "Drink a cup of water slowly, don't be angry, I'll do it right now. Go and change."

After speaking, he entered the room, took a set of clothes and went to the bathroom.

As soon as the bathroom door was closed, the system whispered to Jiang Li, "Master host, you overturned your car again."

"Yes!" Jiang Li took off his clothes and said again and again, "I almost jumped up in fright just now. I'm guilty of frightening the old man."

He really didn't expect that Jiang's father would suddenly appear, although Jiang's mother had said hello in advance, but it came too quickly, and he didn't even say hello, let him come. Overturned on the spot, that taste is really sour.

"Sin is a sin." The system continued, "It's all my fault, you shouldn't be allowed to go out in women's clothes."

Jiang Li listened to his guilt-filled words and smiled: "What are you thinking, I don't blame you, you are so cute. ." The

system was silent for a while, and suddenly an emoji appeared in Jiang Li's mind—(*^__^*) .

Jiang Li stopped pouring the makeup remover on his hand, and said with surprise: "Little cute, when did you learn to use emoji?"

"...I learned it when I saw you writing cards yesterday." The system's voice was a little small. , seems a little awkward, and is very unaccustomed to acting cute.

Jiang Li was happy when he heard it.

Yesterday, he wrote a card to the fans who won the lottery, and he drew an emoji on the name of the signature. He didn't expect the system to be used. It's so cute.

In the living room, Jiang's father looked at the water cup on the coffee table in a daze. In his memory, his son didn't seem to have spoken to him in such a "coaxing" way, and he even used the honorific title.

Because of the love of himself and his wife, the child has developed a arrogant and domineering temperament, and sometimes when his temper comes up, he will also ignore himself and his wife, and seldom consider others.

Thinking of his wife's words that his son's life must not be easy during this time, Jiang's father sighed, thinking that he might have suffered outside, had been sharpened, and changed his temper.

Although he was angry with his son, when he thought that he only became sensible after suffering, Father Jiang felt relieved and at the same time felt distressed.

He raised his head and looked at the house in front of him slowly. There was a small living room of less than 20 square meters, not half the size of his son's bedroom at home. The decoration was ordinary, and the sofa was a bit hard to sit on. The only advantage was probably the large balcony. , the lighting is sufficient, and I don't know if my son is used to living these days.

As the largest real estate developer in T city, his son lived in such a simple and small house. Father Jiang said it was impossible not to feel sad.

There were several books on the coffee table, he reached out and found that the cover of the book read "Three Years Simulation, Five Years College Entrance Final Edition", and there was a black box next to the book, which should be used to hold practice questions.

Although Father Jiang knew that Jiang Li decided to repeat his studies, he was still very surprised to see this set of must-have questions for high school students where he lived. Did he really change his temper and want to study hard?

Putting the book back in doubt, he stretched out his hand to drink the water from the paper cup, and Jiang Li changed his clothes while drinking.

Jiang Li moved quickly and came out of the bathroom in five minutes. As soon as he came out, there was a knock on the door. He walked over to open the door, and saw Mother Jiang standing outside.

Jiang Li: "..." Okay, everyone is here now.

Seeing him, Mother Jiang laughed and said, "Xiao Li, is your father here? He just sent me a message and said to see you."

Jiang Li nodded: "It's inside, come in."

Mother Jiang When he came in, he saw the bags that Jiang Li had just put aside, and saw that two of the white paper bags were from a young women's clothing store. Did you have a girlfriend?"

Jiang Li: "..." I'm not, I don't.

When Father Jiang who was drinking water heard this, he was choked directly, and the whole person coughed like earth-shattering.

Seeing this, Mother Jiang walked over quickly, reached out and patted his back for him, teasing: "Oh, I just said casually, what are you excited about, this old guy, you don't need to be so happy when your son has a girlfriend, right? ?"

Jiang Li: "..." I'm not, I really don't have one, don't be a pig teammate, Queen Mother!

Regarding the incident that Jiang Li was wearing women's clothes just now, Jiang's father had already eased a little, but he did not expect that Jiang's mother would pick up the fire again.

Jiang's father finally coughed, looked at Jiang Li with a look of hatred, and said in a firm tone: "What kind of girlfriend, he bought him to wear it!"

Jiang's mother heard the words, her face was blank: "Ah ?"

Jiang Li couldn't refute it, because he really bought it and wore it himself, so he could only smile awkwardly and politely.

When people get along with others, they are most afraid that the air will suddenly become quiet.

In the end, Mother Jiang asked inexplicably, "Who can tell me what's going on here?"

Father Jiang gave a heavy "hum", obviously still angry.

Jiang Li touched his nose and said, "There is a reason for this."

"What is the reason? You said it." Father Jiang asked.

Jiang Li sighed and said helplessly: "It's all for life."

Jiang's father: "..."

Jiang's mother: "..."

After Jiang Li ran away from home and was suspended by Jiang's father, he went to make money. The story of being a waitress in a cafe was briefly explained. What he said is actually true for life. The original body is arrogant but stubborn. He would rather wear women's clothes to work than go home and admit his mistakes. Later, he signed an agreement with a live broadcast platform for women's clothing anchors.

However, he didn't say anything about being the anchor of women's clothing, so as not to irritate the old father even more.

The second elder of the Jiang family heard that when he had no money to live, in order to earn some living expenses, he dressed in women's clothes and went to a coffee shop to work as a waiter, where he served dishes and poured water for others, and was terribly distressed.

Jiang Li is an only child, or an old child. The two raised him in the palm of their hands since childhood, let alone let him serve others with tea and water. Even as parents, they have never been treated like this.

When she thought that her son had to serve dishes and wash cups while he was working part-time, and maybe he would be made trouble by some unreasonable guests, Mother Jiang felt distressed and angry, and blamed Father Jiang instead: "It's all You unscrupulous, what did you stop his card for?! Do you know how much he has suffered?! How can you be so heartless!"

Father Jiang was speechless, why did he want to do this? It's just that the tendency to be homosexual is too shocking for him, an old-fashioned old-fashioned thinker, especially at that time, Jiang Li not only didn't think he was wrong, but also ran away from home and said after leaving that if they didn't accept him like this , if you die and never come back.

He was lying in the hospital for two days, and this little bastard didn't come back to take a look, so he was really angry at the time, feeling that he had spent so much effort raising a little white-eyed wolf, and he stopped the card in a fit of anger.

Later, he also consulted a doctor and heard that this is a psychological problem, some can be cured and some cannot, and he is disappointed and sad.

Now that he learned that his son was serving tea and water to others outside, he was also very distressed. Facing his wife's accusations, he was speechless for a while.

In fact, it's not all their fault. When the original came out of the closet, he was righteous, and he never considered their older generation's ability to accept homosexuality from the standpoint of the second elder. The parties refused to communicate with their parents, leading to a deadlock in the relationship between the two sides.

In fact, given the level of favor of the second old man, as long as he is soft-spoken, and then slowly softens the second old man's resisting attitude, the situation will definitely change.

It's just that it's too late now.

Seeing Jiang's mother's red eyes scolding Jiang's father, Jiang Li hurriedly stopped and said sincerely: "Don't be angry, it's actually my fault, I shouldn't run away from home, I shouldn't be inconsiderate of you, you scold I'm ready."

Mother Jiang felt so bad for him that it was too late to scold him. Hearing what he said, she gave up and glanced at the women's clothes in her bag: "Are you still working there now? That's not good. How fortunate, I will resign tomorrow. "

I can't." Jiang Li waved his hand and made an excuse to wear women's clothes, "Today is the last day of work, and when I came back, I happened to meet my father, which caused a misunderstanding.

" Said that Jiang Li was a woman, and he was a little embarrassed. He coughed in disguise, and his old face was a little hot.

When Jiang mother heard him say that she had resigned, she felt relieved and exhorted: "It's good to resign, you will start school next month, don't think about other things, if you don't have money, mother will give it to you."

Jiang Li nodded . , Jiang's father on the side asked about repeating his studies, and asked whether Jiang Li had chosen a good school.

"After choosing, go to the city high." Jiang Li said.

Shigao is the best school in City T. The admission requirements are very high, but Jiang's father has a wide network of contacts. I felt uncomfortable in the past, so I said, "Are you sure? Shigao is not a place for you to play."

"Sure." Jiang Li said indifferently, "Didn't I say it? Give my mother a pass next year. Big."

Jiang's father: "..."

My son is afraid that it is not a psychological problem, but a brain problem.