Chapter 46

In the blink of an eye, it was time for the final exam.

After the first place in the English unit test, Jiang Li won the first place in physics again. A student who usually scores in the middle and lower reaches suddenly took the first place twice in a row, making him an invigilator in the final exam room. The teacher's focus.

After the first year of high school, when the summer vacation arrived, Jiang Li quit his part-time job at the lumber factory and found a job as a barista in a coffee shop in a commercial street.

When filming before, there was a character who was a barista. In order not to have a stand-in, Jiang Li went to learn it. Whether it was a single product or a fancy style, it was easy for him. He just missed two hands during the interview. , the director of the coffee shop admitted him, and he didn't care that he didn't have any research certificates. Besides, he was good-looking, and standing at the bar was also a facade.

Jiang Li has lived in the entertainment industry for the past two lifetimes. He is very good at observing words and communicating with people. After only a few days at work, he has gotten to know everyone else in the coffee shop. Although there are many guests in the summer vacation now, he is a bit tiring when he is busy. , but the salary is good, much better than the odd jobs in the stuffy and hot lumber mill before.

On this day, Jiang Li prepared a cup of latte coffee and put it on a tray for his colleagues in the store to deliver it to the guests. The door sensor next to him sounded "Welcome". He turned his head to look and saw a familiar person.

It stands to reason that it should be a person who is both familiar and unfamiliar - Xu Haowen.

Xu Haowen walked in and saw Jiang Li wearing a white uniform on the bar, his footsteps paused slightly, then he saw Jiang Li smiled at him and said welcome.

Jiang Li's attitude was very kind and polite, which completely matched his current status as a staff member. Xu Haowen hesitated between walking over to say hello or directly finding a seat to sit down.

Although he doesn't despise the fact that Jiang Li likes men like others, and thinks that everyone has their own choices, but when he thinks that the person he likes is himself, he is somewhat embarrassed.

It's just that when I see Jiang Li's demeanor and generous attitude at this moment, in comparison, if he avoids it, he will look like a small belly.

After he figured it out, Xu Haowen walked to the bar, and said, "Are you working here?"

"Yeah." Jiang Li handed him the menu folder, "What to drink?"

"Mocha, ice. "Xu Haowen said, "Are you cooking?"

Jiang Li nodded: "Do you want anything else?"

"No need for now, thank you."

Jiang Li gave him a list, and then took the jar of Mocha coffee beans from the shelf. , skillfully scooped a cup of beans into the grinder with a spoon, and pressed the switch to start boiling water, ready to make coffee.

"You can find a seat yourself first." Jiang Li reminded him when he saw that he was still standing in front of the bar. There were not many guests in the morning, so only Jiang Li and another colleague were working. At this time, another colleague was working on another While greeting guests to order, he couldn't greet Xu Haowen.

"Yeah." Xu Haowen nodded, went to the window to find a seat and sat down, then took out a few books and blank notebooks from his backpack, and continued to solve the problems that he had not solved last night.

Jiang Li made coffee and sent it to Xu Haowen, and put the coffee on the table: "Your coffee."

"Thank you." Xu Haowen stopped writing, smelling the mellow aroma of coffee in his nose.

Jiang Li's eyes fell on the book by his hand, and found that it was mathematics in the second semester of high school. Then he looked at the calculus book and found that his steps to solve the problem were stuck in one position.

Xu Haowen saw that his eyes fell on his notebook, and smiled: "The idea is a bit stuck."

After thinking that Jiang Li's academic performance has changed a lot, he asked tentatively: "Do you want to try?"

Jiang Li didn't respond, stared at the book for a while, then stretched out his hand: "Pen."

Xu Haowen handed him the pen.

Jiang Li bent down, pressed the notebook in one hand and the pen in the other, and quickly began to calculate.

Because of the reason of bending over, Xu Haowen's eyes were right on Jiang Li's profile, and what caught his eye was his delicate and round ears and the curve of his beautiful jaw.

Accidentally, he was dazzled by the whiteness of his side face.

...

Feng Yu asked Chi Fang to come to Digital Studios today to help him choose a laptop. Because he also asked someone to play the game copy at noon, the two left early in the morning.

The Digital Studio is on the second floor of the central building of the commercial street, and the cafe where Jiang Li works is on the first floor. When the two were passing by the floor-to-ceiling windows of the cafe, Feng Yu inadvertently glanced inside and happened to see Jiang Li. A picture of bending over to help Xu Haowen solve a problem.

In the case of the same table, from his point of view, the two were very close, and he couldn't help pulling Chi Fang, pointing at them and saying, "Brother Chi, who do you think those two are?"

Chi Fangshun When I started to look, I also saw Jiang Li and Xu Haowen.

"Jiang Li and Xu Haowen? How could the two of them be together?" Feng Yu saw the book on the table through the window and guessed, "Could it be that Jiang Li succeeded? The two came to the cafe to study together?"

Chi Fang: "...Are you blind?"

"What?"

"Jiang Li is wearing a coffee shop overalls."

"Hey, it's true." Feng Yu took a closer look and found that Jiang Li was wearing a coffee shop's uniform. A work shirt with a black bow tie around the collar and a dark brown apron around the waist.

Feng Yu: "Don't tell me, Jiang Li looks good in a white shirt."

Chi Fang's eyes also fell on Jiang Li, and before he could see what he called good-looking, he heard him say: "So Say, Xu Haowen is here to accompany Jiang Li to work? Are high school students so romantic?"

Chi Fang: "..." You're pretending to be shit.

Chi Fang was too lazy to listen to his nonsense, so he took the lead in the elevator next to him, and Feng Yu quickly followed.

In the cafe, neither Jiang Xu knew that they were being criticized by Feng Yu outside.

Xu Haowen was greatly surprised when he saw that Jiang Li took less than two minutes to solve the question that had puzzled him for a long time.

Jiang Li returned the pen to him and pointed to one of the steps in the calculation he had just calculated: "You made a mistake here, it should be 5."

Xu Haowen just watched him calculate it again, and he already understood, the confusion in his heart suddenly clears up, His thoughts became much clearer, and he nodded to him: "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Jiang Li returned to the bar with the tray.

Xu Haowen turned his head and saw that he was back at the bar, so he started busy again. After washing the pot he used just now, he took a clean cotton cloth to help his colleague wipe the cleaned glass.

Although Jiang Li is not tall, he still has an advantage among girls in height, half a head taller than his female colleagues.

Xu Haowen saw that he was gently tilting his head to listen to the female colleague, with a gentle smile on the corner of his lips. When the other party put the goblet on tiptoe, he reached out and took it and hung it on the cup holder.

Xu Haowen didn't notice it himself. His eyes watched unconsciously for a while. During this period, two guests came in one after another. Jiang Li ordered and brewed coffee for them. He didn't even look in his direction. Doubt, does this person really like him? Or was it just a joke by the others.

Realizing what he was thinking, Xu Haowen shook his head and looked away.

On the other hand, after Chi Fang and Feng Yu had selected the computer, they went to the Internet cafe next to the computer store to play games. It was almost nine o'clock in the evening when the two came out of the Internet cafe.

"I'm so hungry, Brother Chi, what are we going to eat?" When going

downstairs, Feng Yu asked Chi Fang while touching his stomach. He didn't feel hungry when he was playing games, but when he left the Internet cafe, he realized his stomach was growling. The game can make people forget about food and sleep, like a cultivator who has opened up the valley, but once the game is out, it seems to return to the mortal world.

"Whatever, you decide." Chi Fang said without looking up while playing the single player game on his mobile phone.

"Let's think about it."

Feng Yuzheng was thinking about it. He received a new WeChat message on his mobile phone. He opened it and found that it was from Nanyin. He raised his head and asked Chi Fang, "Brother Chi, Sister Nan asked if we want to go to the movies? If you don't reply to the message, ask me if I'm with you."

"No, I'm not here." Chi Fang refused. There was indeed a message that popped up just now, but he was too lazy to return after playing the game.

"Then let's just find a place to eat... Hey, why is Jiang Li still here?" The

two of them had already descended to the first floor when they were talking, and just as a customer was leaving the cafe, Feng Yu glanced over from the open door and was stunned. Seeing Jiang Li still standing at the bar: "I saw him here in the morning. It's already nine o'clock and you still don't get off work?"

Hearing the word "Jiang Li", Chi Fang's fingers paused, and the screen The snake that was supposed to turn the corner accidentally bumped into someone else's house, then the screen went black and the game was over.

"Why don't we just eat this one, their pizza and pasta are very delicious!" Feng Yu suggested, "I heard that some cafes take a commission based on the sales of the day, so let's eat one more meal. Maybe I can give Jiang Li a little more commission."

Chi Fang: "..."

Before Chi Fang made a statement, Feng Yu took him into the cafe, and as soon as the two entered, the sensor at the door rang.

The bar and the door were close, Jiang Li heard the voice and looked back, and saw the two of them.

Jiang Li was a little surprised when he saw Chi Fang. He originally planned to use this summer vacation to make money to save the tuition and living expenses for the second year of high school, but he had to deal with Chi Fang after school started.

However, although he was not in a hurry to attack Chi Fang, Jiang Li also learned a little about Chi Fang's information and learned that he only transferred from City B in the middle of the first semester of high school.

It is said that Chi Fang was blocked in the school's small orchard by several unscrupulous students of the same level the day after he was transferred. The other party said that he wanted to teach the new transfer students how to behave.

In a one-on-four situation, Chi Fang was unscathed, but the other party was pressed to the ground crying and kneeling begging for mercy. The most serious one broke his hand, and Chi Fang became famous in the battle.

Chi Fang usually has very loose discipline in school. He often arrives late for class and leaves early, and his academic performance is also very ordinary. Except for mathematics and physics, which are ranked in the middle of the class, he has almost failed in other subjects, which most teachers will not like. that kind of student.

But I heard that his family is very powerful in City B, and there are people in the family who are leaders of the Provincial Department of Education. He was studying in the No. 1 Middle School of City B before, and when he committed a crime, he transferred to the small county of Jiangcheng to seek refuge, so he was late for his arrival. The behavior of leaving early, school teachers and leaders turn a blind eye.

However, these news are all hearsay, no seeing is believing, so Jiang Li didn't take it all seriously, not to mention Chi Fang once saved himself.

As soon as Feng Yu came to the bar, he greeted Jiang Li casually: "You are Jiang Li from the fifth class, I'm from the next class, my name is Feng Yu."

"Hello, I'm Jiang Li." Jiang Li Knowing that he is Chi Fang's good brother, he nodded politely at him, and then smiled at Chi Fang who was standing beside him, his eyes were filled with the superficial surprise after the encounter: "Classmate Chi Fang, good evening."

Chi Fang: "..."

Wait, everyone is a classmate, what do you mean when you smile at me alone?