Chapter 153

In the previous worlds, Jiang Nuomi appeared after the two of them became acquainted, so Jiang Li did not expect that in this world, Jiang Nuomi had already appeared by Lu Jinghe's side, which can be said to be a sudden surprise.

After listening to Lu Jinghe's words, he asked hesitantly, "Is it convenient? Will it disturb your family?"

"No, I don't live with my parents, except for me and the cat, only the aunt who is in charge of food." Lu Jinghe explained.

He will come back to his home in the city every one to two weeks, then stay overnight and go back the next day, because Jiang Nuomi doesn't like to follow him down the mountain, and he is worried that he will go back late, and the little guy will lose his temper and run away from the cat. film.

If he hadn't met Jiang Li, he would have gone back after having lunch at home today.

Hearing that he was living alone, Jiang Chen sighed in a heartbeat of "oh la", and sighed that it was a good time to live together, without being pretentious, he said cheerfully: "Then I will come to disturb you, when will we go, now? "

Well, you are very welcome." Lu Jinghe nodded, paused and said, "But I suggest that it is more convenient for you to stay at my place for one night, because the place is far away."

He hesitated when he said this, originally the first It was already very abrupt to invite Jiang Li to come to the door on the second date. Now it is very rude to invite the other party to stay in the night, and I am worried that Jiang Li will be disgusted.

In fact, he was completely over-hearted. Even if he didn't mention it, Jiang Li would find an opportunity to stay on his own, as the saying goes.

So Jiang Li readily agreed: "Okay, then I'll go back and pack up my clothes first."

After making the decision, Lu Jinghe asked Qi Rui to drive over.

Hearing that he was going back to Jiang Li's place, Qi Rui wondered how the two of them ended the date so soon. According to the normal storyline, the two should find a revolving restaurant overlooking the night view of the whole city at mealtime. Have a candlelight dinner together, and deepen your affection for each other in the romance created by flowers and violins. After dinner, go to the West River to blow the night breeze, take a walk, and end the day's date under the beautiful riverside night scene.

How did the movie end? ?

Just when he was in doubt, he heard Lu Jinghe call Aunt Lan, saying that he would bring his friend back later and ask her to prepare more dishes to entertain in the evening.

Qi Rui: "..." Is it because I am too naive, or you are progressing too fast.

Arriving outside the community where Jiang Li lives, Jiang Liyuan wanted Lu Jinghe to wait downstairs for a while, and then went upstairs to pack his things. When the words came to his mouth, he changed again: "Would you like to go up and sit with me, I may need a little time."

Lu Jinghe didn't expect that he would have a chance to visit the door, so he nodded immediately: "It's a great honor."

"Assistant Qi, what about you? Would you like to go up for a cup of tea?" Jiang Li asked Qi Rui.

"Thank you, I'll just wait downstairs." Qi Rui politely declined, not disturbing their alone time.

Jiang Li didn't force it, and got out of the car with Lu Jinghe.

When the two got upstairs, Jiang Li opened the door and said, "The place is a little small, don't mind."

"No." Lu Jinghe said, and followed him into the room.

Jiang Li lived alone, and there were no spare slippers at home, so he simply asked Lu Jinghe to come in without changing his shoes.

He poured a glass of water for Lu Jinghe so that he would not be restrained, and then went into the house to pack up.

Lu Jinghe didn't drink water, his attention was attracted by the whiteboard in front of the computer desk, he got up and walked over.

On the whiteboard were the questions Jiang Li wrote during the live broadcast last night. Next to the whiteboard was a rattan chair with a soft cotton cushion on it.

Lu Jinghe thought of how he usually looked when he was sitting here live streaming, his eyes softened, and he even thought the little cactus next to the computer was very cute.

Jiang Li simply packed up a few sets of clothes and came out. Lu Jinghe looked back and looked back at him: "Okay?"

"Almost." Jiang Li pointed to the computer on the table and asked him, "I need a live broadcast tonight. , can I start a live broadcast at your house?"

He is now a guest at Lu Jinghe's house as a friend, and this kind of live broadcast must be approved by the owner.

"Of course." Lu Jinghe was very happy. If possible, he hoped that Jiang Li would regard his place as his home, so there was no need to be so polite to him.

After he agreed, Jiang Li didn't need to be polite. He stuffed the computer and live broadcast equipment into his bag, and then went to the bathroom to get the toiletries.

When he was ready to go downstairs, Mother Jiang called.

Jiang Li originally planned to tell his parents that he was going out, but just when his mother called, he told her that he was going to be a guest at Lu Jinghe's house. The return date was not yet determined, so she and her father didn't need to worry, and they would go home when he came back. .

Mother Jiang called to ask if he was back. She went to pick him up for dinner at night. As soon as she heard that he was going to Lu Jinghe, she immediately changed her mind and told him to go with Lu Jinghe at ease.

She didn't think much about Jiang Li's departure from Lu Jinghe's house at all. Not only was she very happy, she also urged Jiang Li to have a good relationship with Lu Jinghe, learn from each other more, and ask her to take it anytime if she needed money.

Jiang Li responded one by one and instructed her and Jiang's father to take care of their health. Then he hung up the phone and said to Lu Jinghe, "My mother was happier than me when she heard that I was going to your place. She and my father were very happy. I adore you."

Lu Jinghe heard the sound from the phone just now, and said, "If your uncle and aunt want to, you can come over as a guest at any time."

"Okay, I'll tell them later."

The two left the community, and Qi Rui, who was waiting beside the car, saw them coming, and hurriedly stepped forward to take the backpack from Lu Jinghe's hand, and quickly walked over to open the car door for the two of them.

As for the speed of the two who met for the first time yesterday, went on a date immediately today, and then "cohabited" in the afternoon, Assistant Qi's mind was full of lyrics-love came too fast like a tornado.

At first Jiang Li thought that the place where Lu Jinghe lived far away was in the suburbs, but he didn't know that after the car left the suburbs, it continued to drive forward.

He looked at the receding scenery outside the window and the road with no one around. If he hadn't known that the other party was his lover who had been through several lifetimes, he would have felt abducted.

About ten minutes later, the speed of the car slowed down. Jiang Lizhi reached the foot of the mountain at the entrance to the mountain. There was a fence that prohibited passage. There were two huge carved iron gates behind the fence. Next to the iron gates, there were guard posts.

When the staff on duty at the guard booth saw Lu Jinghe's car, they pressed the controller, and the fence and iron gate slowly opened to both sides.

You don't really live in the mountains, do you? Jiang centrifugally thought.

The system played a beaming tune in his mind at the right time, and said, "Congratulations to the host, King Xi Tishan."

Jiang Li was amused by its humor, and he couldn't help but put a smile on his face, Lu Jinghe saw He asked aloud, "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing." Jiang Li smiled, looked back and saw that the iron door was slowly closing, "I just think what you said is a little far and not quite right, it's obviously very far away. "

Lu Jinghe was dumbfounded, he couldn't say that he deliberately didn't say it because he was afraid that he wouldn't come.

The road in the mountain has also been repaired. Although it is curved, it is very smooth and not bumpy at all. The car passed the curved mountain road, and after a while, a courtyard with white walls and gray tiles appeared in front of Jiang Li.

The car slowly drove into the hospital and stopped in the empty parking lot.

As soon as the car stopped, Qi Rui quickly got out of the car and opened the door for the two of them.

Lu Jinghe and Jiang Li got out of the car, the former said to Jiang Li, "Let's go and put things first, I asked Aunt Lan to clean up the room."

"Okay." Jiang Li nodded and walked inside with him.

Qi Rui took Jiang Li's luggage and followed behind the two.

This courtyard covers a very large area. Jiang Li's room was arranged next to Lu Jinghe, in the back yard of the hall. After passing through the spacious front yard, he passed the garden, pavilion and other places.

When the two passed the hall, they happened to see Jiang glutinous rice squatting on the rocking chair in the small courtyard.

Every time Lu Jinghe returned to Lu's house, Jiang Nuomi would squat in the same position like this, looking at the direction Lu Jinghe was leaving, and waiting for him to return, this time the same.

When they saw Jiang Nuomi, Lu Jinghe and Jiang Li stopped at the same time, while Jiang Nuomi reacted faster and jumped off the rocking chair in an instant, running towards them at a very fast speed.

As usual, Lu Jinghe stepped forward and wanted to pick it up, but the little guy moved past him nimbly and threw himself into Jiang Li's arms behind him.

Lu Jinghe: "???" The

little guy ran fast and the collision was strong. Jiang Li hugged it with both hands to prevent it from falling: "Slow down, why is it so skinny?"

"Meow~" Jiang Nuomi used two The front paws clasped his shoulders, raised his head and rubbed his chin with his little nose.

Holding its soft hair, Jiang sighed contentedly, and the joy of reuniting with his lover and Jiang Nuomi made him extremely satisfied every time.

Qi Rui waited while carrying the bag, watching the interaction between one person and one cat, thinking that cats are indeed spiritual animals. The first time they met, they knew that Jiang Li was his future second owner.

Looking at the intimate interaction between Jiang Li and Jiang Nuomi, Lu Jinghe felt inexplicably sour in his heart, as if the son he had raised for a few years was suddenly not his own, and he also felt that the person he liked was taken away. I don't know whether to eat the vinegar of ginger glutinous rice or the vinegar of Jiangli.

All in all, very contradictory and strange.

When Jiang Nuomi saw Jiang Li, she grabbed him and refused to let him go. Even Lu Jinghe tried to hug him, but he was indifferently rejected. In the end, Jiang Li carried him back to the room together.

It was already time for dinner, Jiang Li had just returned to the room to put away his things, and Aunt Lan came over and asked them to come over for dinner.

On the way here, Lu Jinghe had already mentioned Aunt Lan to Jiang Li, and now he will introduce Jiang Li to Aunt Lan again.

Jiang Li came here for the first time as a guest, and took the initiative to say hello to Aunt Lan, and then said, "Excuse me."

Aunt Lan saw that he was clean, handsome, and polite, and it was the first time that Lu Jinghe brought him back. My friend, of course, had a very good impression of him. He smiled and said, "Don't say that. It's rare for Jinghe to bring a friend back. Don't be restrained."

Jiang Li nodded in response: "Okay."

Aunt Lan looked at the man in his arms. Jiang Nuomi said in surprise: "Today is really strange. Usually this little brat is not allowed to touch anyone except Jinghe. I didn't expect to stick to you so tightly."

Like hearing others complain about himself, Jiang Nuomi was sensitive. Looking up: "Meow?"

Jiang Li stroked Jiang Nuomi's hair and said with a smile, "Maybe I have a relationship with it."

After saying that, he looked up at Lu Jinghe, looked at him with a crooked corner of his eyes, and added, "Like me and Mr. Lu."

Lu Jinghe looked at him and smiled, the surrounding temperature rose invisibly, and quickly spread out centered on the two of them.

Aunt Lan looked at the friendly relationship between the two and showed a relieved aunt-like smile.

And Qi Rui couldn't bear to look directly at the head: Please stop showing off, the lethality is too great! !

In the afternoon, Aunt Lan made more than a dozen dishes by herself, filling the whole round table. Her craftsmanship is very good, and she is very good at frying and cooking, no less than the chefs of star-rated hotels outside. After a meal, I kept calling Jiang Li to pick up vegetables, and finally fed Jiang Li to support.

After dinner, while it was still early, Qi Rui, who had nothing else to do, asked Lu Jinghe for instructions, and drove away first.

Jiang Li wanted to help Aunt Lan clean up the dishes, but she was driven out of the kitchen with a stern face, saying that there was no reason for the guests to do it. After driving them out, she turned around and closed the kitchen door.

Jiang Li was helpless, so he could only give up, and said to Lu Jinghe, "I feel like I'm here to eat and live for nothing. I'm very embarrassed."

"Don't worry about it." Lu Jinghe said, looking down and still lying in his arms , Ginger glutinous rice suddenly seemed to have no bones, afraid that his hands would be sore after holding it for a long time, so he stretched out his hand, "Ginger glutinous rice, come here." The ginger glutinous rice, which

was resting comfortably on Jiang Li's arm, suddenly moved, and two The little paw tightened Jiang Li's shirt, raised his head and glared at him, with a look of "don't try to snatch me from anyone".

Lu Jinghe: "..."

Lu Jinghe raised ginger and glutinous rice in the past few years, how has he ever been treated like this?

This little guy doesn't like other people's touch. Unless he is not there, he will take care of the work of bathing and feeding it by himself. Although he doesn't say that he is always attached to himself, the relationship is still very close. Why suddenly Changed his face.

He couldn't figure it out, but Jiang Li didn't find it strange. After all, he had never seen the way he and Jiang Nuomi get along in this world. On the contrary, in the previous worlds, he and Jiang Nuomi didn't deal with it.

As the time for the live broadcast approached, Jiang Li returned to the room to prepare. Of course, Jiang Nuomi also followed him back to the room.

When changing his clothes, he thought for a while, and felt that it was the first time he was a live broadcast on Lu Jinghe's face, and he should surprise him.

So he clicked on the game tablet, looked at the things in his storage bin, remembered Lu Jinghe's old cadre-like personality, and showed a fascinated smile.

Lu Jinghe was sitting in the hall with a laptop in front of him. On the screen was Jiang Li's P station homepage.

There were less than ten minutes before the live broadcast. He guessed that Jiang Li should broadcast live in the room after wearing women's clothes. He was inconvenient to go over and disturbed, so he turned on the computer here alone and waited.

There were light footsteps outside the door. Lu Jinghe thought it was Aunt Lan, but when he looked up to see who was coming, he was stunned.

Jiang Li came in with the computer in his arms, walked in front of him, separated a table, and asked him, "Can I live stream here?"

Lu Jinghe didn't listen to what he was saying at all, his eyes were all on the place above his head. Two fluffy cat ears.

Jiang Li noticed his gaze, freed a hand to touch the tip of his ear above his head, tilted his head and asked with a smile, "Does it look good?"

Lu Jinghe: "..."

At that moment, there was nothing in Mr. Lu's mind. A word that did not match his character at all flashed a sign.

- Shit, I'm dead.