Chapter 142

If Lu Jinghe's behavior was intentional, it should actually be called kicking the hall. However, there is Lu Yu, who knows the scope of the problem, but still insists that Jiang Li will not be able to learn from it, plus Lu Jinghe's sentence "Is it not possible?" Leverage.

In fact, the sentence "Isn't it possible?" Lu Jinghe said was just a simple inquiry, without the slightest provocation, and also brought some doubts.

He felt that the anchor should know, so when Jiang Li said "Oh, it turns out to be a new gangster", he subconsciously refuted it in his heart.

Looking at the word "bar fine" that was constantly refreshed on the barrage, Lu Jinghe couldn't tell what he felt in his heart. He usually doesn't like to play this kind of thing. , and he still couldn't figure out why he posted a question, so everyone called him a gangster.

lu: I'm not a gangster.

Lu Jinghe pursed his lips and sent out a barrage. His typing speed was a little slow. As soon as he posted it, he was quickly overwhelmed by other people's messages.

Magic Pipa Immortal: This netizen, you are a university question, right? The anchor clearly wrote that the scope of the problem is below the university. You are not a bar, what is it?

Pigeon Cuckoo Chicken: That's right, the introduction of the live broadcast room states the problem-solving range, and this problem looks very difficult!

Satan's Night: This brother, the experience of seniors tells you, don't be rude, you will feel really fragrant!

It was the first time that Lu Jinghe watched the live broadcast alone, and he didn't even know there was a live broadcast room to introduce this thing.

Seeing the reminder on the barrage, he searched around the live broadcast room, and finally found a line of small characters under the room name - Wisdom anchor, online problem solving, range: kindergarten to high school three, come to solve one, come to two solutions a pair.

Lu Jinghe: "..." So it was.

Although he said that he didn't mean it, but it was indeed illegal, it was no wonder that the anchor would be unhappy.

After clarifying the reason, Lu Jinghe sent another barrage.

lu: Sorry, this is the first time I use this, I don't understand the rules, please forgive me.

The audience in Jiang Li's live broadcast room are relatively friendly. As long as they don't pick things up, everyone is very kind. After he posted it, others saw him apologize and their attitude changed immediately.

Jade sauce ramen noodles: Oh oh oh, it was the first time to play! That's understandable~

Mung bean porridge porridge porridge: Pfft, this is the first time to play the live broadcast platform? Dear, you are not a primary school student, are you? !

Time Machine: It is introduced under the name of the live broadcast room, children pay attention to it, otherwise it will be regarded as a kicking hall.

Suddenly changed from "barbarian" to "children", Lu Jinghe really couldn't understand how these people's ideological logic worked. How could he be equal to primary school students when he played the live broadcast platform for the first time?

lu: Not elementary school students.

Satan's Night: Wow! Is that the old gentleman? (smiling expression)

Lu Jinghe: "..."

Very good, Lu Yu, you don't even have a quarter of your living expenses.

On the other hand, Jiang Li initially planned to pass the question of the audience named "lu", and then pick another person to answer the question. Suddenly, he saw the barrage of the other party's apology, and the drawing stopped.

How should I put it, this sentence is too serious, and it also uses the words "I don't understand the rules, please forgive me". It is unique among the many barrages of screaming, and the contrast is great. The netizen seems to be a very well-mannered and serious person.

Jiang Li is not a difficult person to talk to. Seeing this, he dismissed the idea of ​​drawing people again and said, "Since this is the first time I watched the live broadcast and entered my live broadcast room, then we can be considered as fate. I will solve this problem for you." Zhanshan is the

king: Huh? Isn't this question a question for this year's competition? Does the anchor sister even know this kind of difficulty? !

Magic Pipa Immortal: I remember that many contestants got this question wrong at the time. It was really difficult!

Hongxiafei: As one of the contestants in this year's competition, I said that I really don't know this question...

Dorayaki: But the anchor sister's tone sounds so simple... Pan-

fried oyster eggs Bing: There is a kind of domineering side leakage that is not taken seriously!

Satan's Night: I'm not aware of it!

When Lu Jinghe watched the live broadcast yesterday, although Jiang Li was talking about high school and junior high school questions, he analyzed the problem-solving teaching method of Jiang Li, and felt that his strength was more than that. Now, after hearing Jiang Li say this, There is a feeling of "surely".

In the video, Jiang Li wrote the question he gave on the whiteboard, adjusted the camera to ensure that everyone could clearly see the process of his problem solving, and then began to solve the problem.

This question is much more difficult than the alternative question that Lu Yu sent last time. After all, it is a selected question.

Jiang Li took longer to solve the problem this time than before, but not because the problem was difficult, but because he had to be more detailed when explaining to everyone. explained again.

Of course, if you really don't understand it, there is nothing you can do. After all, this question is really incomprehensible to many non-mathematics majors.

Coincidentally, when Jiang Li was in Chifang's world, this was what he was studying as an undergraduate major.

After solving a question, more than ten minutes had passed. He stopped writing, closed the cap smoothly, leaned a little closer to the screen, and asked with a smile, "Student Lu, did I get it right?"

When he called Lu Jinghe, Lu's The pronunciation can be said to be "Lu" or "Lu", which made Lu Jinghe in front of the computer feel as if he was calling his name. His heart was a little subtle. Looking at the smile on his lips.

Lu Jinghe guessed that Jiang Li would be able to solve it, but he didn't think that he didn't need to think and calculate at all, as if this problem was as simple as eating and drinking for him, it really surprised him, and even a little...surprise?

How amazing is this person in front of him?

After living for thirty years, Lu Jinghe had the urge to explore a person for the first time.

lu: Exactly.

After he finished posting the barrage, the others cheered as if they had solved the problem by themselves, and after the cheers came a dazzling reward.

There are several types of rewards in the live broadcast room: love, mines, grenades, rocket launchers, diving bombs, deep-water torpedoes, and super bombs. For each reward, the corresponding Dongxing will pop up on the screen.

Lu Jinghe looked at the hearts, small bombs, and roses that were constantly being refreshed all over the screen, and thought that he should also express his rude behavior for asking questions without reading the room introduction.

So he held the mouse, and the cursor clicked on the star sign below the live broadcast room, wanting to send his reward.

As a newcomer who just played the live broadcast platform, he only learned two things, one is to send barrages, and the other is to send rewards.

However, this backfired. When he clicked to confirm the reward, a system prompt suddenly appeared on the screen.

——System prompt: Dear ordinary member "lu" Hello, your account balance is not enough to reward the super bomb, please recharge and then express your love to your favorite anchor ~

Lu Jinghe: "..."

New netizen Mr. Lu He completely forgot that he didn't even have a dime in his account, let alone diving bombs, he even sent out a love worth 50 cents.

Looking at the prompt on the screen, he felt mixed feelings, and for the first time felt the taste of poverty.

If you want to give a reward, you need to recharge. He understands this, but it is currently live broadcast. Going to recharge will inevitably waste watching time.

When he frowned and was in a dilemma, Jiang Nuomi ran in from nowhere. As soon as he came, he went straight to his computer, and he was about to pounce on it quickly. When he was about to touch the computer, he was hugged by him. live.

"Don't make trouble." Lu Jinghe carried it back.

"Meow~" Jiang Nuomi rubbed his head against his hand, turned to face the computer, and stared at Jiang Li on the screen with round eyes.

Lu Jinghe has raised ginger glutinous rice for three years, knowing that it is withdrawn and proud, except that he doesn't like to be close to other people, watching it staring at the anchor in the video so intently, can't help but be surprised.

I remembered that this little guy came yesterday when the anchor was playing the piano, maybe because he heard the sound of the piano outside.

Lu Jinghe touched the ginger glutinous rice, thinking that he just didn't know if the anchor would play the piano during the recess tonight.

Thinking of this, he even had a hint of expectation in his heart.

However, his expectations soon came to nothing. In the class break tonight, the anchor did not play the piano, but played games.

Jiang Li is still playing "Invincible" tonight. There are a total of 12 characters in the game. In the first world, as the spokesperson of the game, he played all the characters to the top. His id ranked first until he He was not replaced when he left that world.

Among the twelve game characters, Jiang Li has always preferred the role of "Qisha", because of its fast speed, attack and defense, and the best values ​​in all aspects of all characters. If there are any shortcomings, it is difficult operate.

However, this is also for the shortcomings of other people, and there is no pressure on Jiang Li.

During the recess before, he had been playing Qisha all the time, and everyone must have been tired of watching it, so he said that this time he chose another character to play, and asked everyone to see the pk of that character.

Satan's Night: Hey, isn't the boss playing Qisha today? I still have a few tricks I haven't learned yet.

"Try something else this time." Jiang Li said, "You can tell me which character you like."

Zhanshan is King: Can any one be used? !

Pigeon Cuckoo Chicken: But there are twelve characters! ! Will it be too difficult!

Braised Pig Trotters: I can't even play one game well, and the handicapped party shed sad tears...

Satan's Night: Handicapped + 1

Jiang Li saw many people crying about their handicapped party, and comforted: "Actually, practice more. That's good, practice makes perfect. But most of you are students, so you should focus on your studies and play less games."

Lu Jinghe watched them talking about games, as if he were listening to a book without words.

He went to this mountain with his teacher when he was five years old. He didn't even go to school. All the courses were taught by special teachers. The usual arrangements were to take classes, practice calligraphy, practice swords, and play chess, not to mention online games. He doesn't even play mobile games.

Before today, he didn't think there was anything wrong with this kind of life. He was not only used to it, he even enjoyed it, but now he suddenly felt like he was out of touch with society.

There is a feeling that if I sit at a table with the anchor one day, I can't chat with the other party about what he likes.

Realizing what he was thinking, Lu Jinghe was stunned for a moment.

When he was absent-minded, Jiang Li on the screen chose a character with a higher voice and entered the game.

Although "Invincible" is a fighting game, it is also connected to the Internet. He was too lazy to find an opponent, so he directly entered the fighting room and was matched by the system. Unexpectedly, when he was not playing Qisha, the matched opponent was Qisha.

It only took a few minutes for a fight to end, and he won again without any surprise. When he returned from the game to the live broadcast room, he saw everyone swiping the barrage happily, and the one who shouted the most was Lu Yu.

Satan's Night: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Boss, do you accept apprentices? ! !

Lu Jinghe looked at his younger brother and shouted passionately. He was so positive that if the other party agreed, he would be able to come directly to the door to offer tea and worship. No wonder his father would say that he was addicted to the game streamer. meet.

A fight brought a lot of rewards to Jiang Li. Lu Jinghe moved his mouse to the stars in the lower right corner and remembered that he had no money, so he gave up.

But just looking at other people's rewards is always not so good in my heart.

...I always want to set off fireworks for the anchor again.

This thought popped into his mind inadvertently.

The night wind blew through the wind chimes outside the promenade, bringing crisp ringtones to the quiet night. One person and one cat in the house quietly watched tonight's live broadcast. Only when the anchor disappeared from the screen did they realize that the time had passed by like this. quick.

"Meow??"

As soon as Jiang Li disappeared, Jiang Nuomi got up from Lu Jinghe's arms again. With the previous experience, Lu Jinghe patted the top of its head soothingly to prevent it from hitting the computer again.

"Meow~" Jiang Nuomi retracted into his arms and lay down obediently.

Since just now, Lu Jinghe has been thinking about the account recharge. He found the "Wallet" option on his account homepage, and after clicking it, he found that it was really empty and had no money.

After fumbling for a while, he found the platform's recharge tutorial, followed the steps above, and when he got to the payment step, an option popped up on the page.

——Please select the payment method: 1. Bank card; 2. Alipay; 3. WeChat.

Lu Jinghe: "..."

He suddenly remembered that he had a bank card, but he didn't have online banking, neither Alipay nor WeChat, so he couldn't pay at all.

At this moment, Mr. Lu suddenly remembered a sentence that Lu Yu often said.

- Poverty makes it impossible for me to walk.