Chapter 139

Qi Rui saw the doubt in Lu Jinghe's eyes, but he didn't understand what was going on. It was obvious that what Mr. Lu said was a game anchor, how could he suddenly become a teaching anchor.

Did you make a mistake? However, Lu Yu has the highest reward rate, and it is true that this anchor is not wrong!

"Sorry, Mr. Lu, maybe I made a mistake in the live broadcast room, I'll look for it again." Qi Rui said, he planned to quit and look for it again. Just as his finger touched the mouse, he suddenly saw a swipe on the screen. reward.

——System prompt: Satan's night rewards the anchor "Jiangchi Lu Xiao" with x1 deep-water torpedoes.

"What's wrong?" Lu Jinghe asked aloud when he saw that he stopped abruptly.

Qi Rui said to Lu Jinghe: "Mr. Lu, it's not wrong that Mr. Lu said that the female anchor of the Internet should be this. The fan of the danmuan called 'Satan's Night' is Mr. Lu Yu."

"Danmu?" Lu Jinghe obviously didn't understand . He speaks the language of the Internet.

"Barrage is the comments posted on the screen by viewers in the live broadcast room." Qi Rui explained, "Ordinary members are white barrages, intermediate members are blue, senior members are purple, super members are red, and gold members are gold.

Lu Jinghe looked at him and asked with his eyes: "Super VIP member, Qi Tian Dari?" "

..." Qi Rui was embarrassed by his clear and upright eyes, he snorted, and said with a straight face, "Yes ."

Lu Jinghe didn't say anything, just nodded and asked, "Where's Lu Yu?"

"Here." Qi Rui double-clicked the screen with the mouse's hand, paused the live broadcast, and pointed to a barrage on the screen to give Lu Jinghe saw that he and Lu Yu's accounts on station P were following each other, so he saw Lu Yu's barrage just now.

Lu Jinghe looked at the bullet screen he was pointing at, and saw that the bullet screen with bold golden font was extremely conspicuous on the screen.

[Satan's Night: Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! ! Good evening boss! I don't see you for a day, like every three autumn leaves, I miss you and I don't forget your face! ! ! Ooooooooooooooo! ! 】

Lu Jinghe saw the content on the bullet screen clearly, these messy adjectives made his eyebrows slightly close, and asked, "How many marks did Lu Yu have in Chinese last semester?"

"...35 points." Qi Rui replied, thinking for Lu Yu. Yu recited Amitabha, this score is indeed shameful.

"Reduce his living expenses to a quarter." Lu Jinghe said mercilessly.

"Yes." Qi Rui responded, watching his eyes fell on the live broadcast screen, and then started to continue the live broadcast again.

While the two of them were talking, Jiang Li had already finished one topic, and the barrage on the screen had also changed a lot.

[Pigeon cooing chicken: Mom, I did it right! Kaisen! ! ]

[Braised pork trotters: I made a wrong step, and my heart hurts so much...]

[Zhajiang ramen noodles: I also made a mistake, but the anchor sister explained it to me and I understood, compared to my heart~]

Jiang Li saw the bullet. Many people said that the calculation was wrong, so they stopped writing and comforted: "It doesn't matter if you do it wrong, what makes perfect, you are so smart, you will become proficient by doing the same question a few times."

——System prompt: Satan's Give the anchor "Jiangchi Lu Xiao" a reward x2 rocket launchers at night

- system prompt: Zhanshan is the king to reward the anchor "Jiangchi Lu Xiao" with a deep-water torpedo x1

- system prompt: a glass of sake to the anchor "Jiangchi Lu" yesterday Xiao "Tips for Bazooka x5"

As soon as he finished speaking, there were a bunch of rewards on the screen, and the barrage was flashing quickly, especially Lu Yu's golden font, he shouted "Boss said yes!" After spending a lot of money in the live broadcast room, Jiang Li was quite impressed with him and called out his name: "Satan classmate, don't patronize the reward, have you done these two questions?"

[Satan's Night : ... 】

"Tsk." Jiang Li shook his head, and he could tell from six o'clock that he didn't do it, "You don't have to give me a reward all the time, just keep it and buy an exercise book, it's the most important thing for a little kid to learn."

[Satan's Night :......Oh. 】

Lu Jinghe was a little surprised when he saw his brother's "oh" word. He knew how bad Lu Yu's academic performance was. Lu Yu was not stupid, but he refused to study. If my father talks too much, he will get impatient, or hide at his classmate's house.

Although these two questions are not difficult in my opinion, but with the knowledge in Lu Yu's head, I am afraid that I can't even understand the type of questions, so I answer them obediently? It's amazing.

"Mr. Lu." Seeing this, Qi Rui found that the situation was inconsistent with what he heard, and said from the side, "It doesn't seem to be the game anchor. Did Mr. Lu make a mistake?"

Lu Jinghe didn't know what was going on, so it was hard to say. He just nodded and continued to focus on the live broadcast.

After Jiang Li dressed up in women's clothes, he was a little more mature than before, but he looked like he was only in his early twenties. Outsiders looked like a college student, so after he said the words "little broken child", the barrage appeared. They are all pretending to be adults, even though they are not very old.

Jiang Li chuckled lightly, and his voice said happily, "No matter how old I am, I am now your live classroom teacher. In the end, I will take advantage of it." The

smile made his eyes crooked, high-definition. Under the camera, the eyes are black and white, and there are stars flashing under the eyes.

Qi Rui found that this anchor was really attractive when he laughed. Although he didn't twist his waist, he was more eye-catching than the little anchor who twisted his waist.

"What are you doing?"

He heard Lu Jinghe's calm and calm voice, and Qi Rui suddenly came back to his senses, only to realize that he didn't know when he was in front of the computer screen, blocking Lu Jinghe's vision, and his face suddenly became dry , quickly backed away: "I'm sorry, Mr. Lu, I'm a little short-sighted and didn't pay attention for a while."

Qi Rui is short-sighted. Although he wears glasses, sometimes he can't help frowning or looking closer to the screen. Whether he is reading novels or watching TV, it is an unconscious move.

Seeing Lu Jinghe giving him a strange look, Qi Rui was worried that he would leave a strange impression on the other party, so he quickly changed the subject: "This anchor is quite beautiful, no wonder Master Lu Yu likes it haha." The

last two hahas are really embarrassing , Lu Jinghe didn't answer at all, but put his eyes back on the screen, Qi Rui touched his nose, and sat to the side to watch the live broadcast.

Jiang Li had already erased the first question on the whiteboard and started to solve the second question. He explained the first question while holding the whiteboard pen and wrote down the first steps. His handwriting is very beautiful, even if it is just symbols and numbers, it can still make people see that his skills are not ordinary.

Lu Jinghe looked at the strength of his writing, and then looked at the word "Solution" under the question type, thinking that this person should have learned calligraphy, but he didn't know how successful he was.

After Jiang Li finished his explanation, he chatted with everyone at random for a day before starting to draw today's lucky audience.

For the next 40 minutes, Jiang Li was teaching people. He taught very carefully, and he was very active. He was not rigid at all

. In the process of teaching, he occasionally joked a few times, said some brain teasers, and activated everyone's thinking. In short, his teaching method was very comfortable and easy to accept.

Qi Rui thought to himself, if he had met such a teacher back then, maybe he would not be able to go to B University.

He thought so, just in time to see Lu Yu posted another barrage.

In fact, when Jiang Li was solving the problem, Lu Yu's barrage did not stop, like a brainless fan who kept screaming. Of course, his rewards did not stop, no wonder he spent all his living expenses for the next month. You must know that Mr. Lu gave him a lot of living expenses.

Qi Rui noticed that the corners of Lu Jinghe's lips were slightly pursed, and he thought that the young master Lu Yu was really not far from peeling.

"That, Mr. Lu." Qi Rui felt that he had to be kind and do his best for Lu Yu.

Lu Jinghe: "Tell me."

"Watching the live broadcast is actually fun to post and watch bullet screens. After all, Master Lu Yu is a young man, so it's normal to be active." Qi Rui said, "Besides, Master Lu Yu pays attention to it. This online teaching anchor is not a bad thing, at least it is better than the game anchor, you say."

This is true, paying attention to the teaching anchor is better than paying attention to the game anchor.

If Lu Yu can learn something, Lu Jinghe doesn't care about the money he spends, and is even willing to give him money.

Thinking of this, Lu Jinghe relaxed a little, and the next second he heard Jiang Li say, "Okay, the first class is over here, and the rest is ten minutes." As soon as

he finished speaking, he played The curtain exploded again.

【Braised Pig Trotters: Wow wow wow! ! ! It's time to abuse scum again, so excited! ]

[One serving of Dorayaki: yoyoyoyoyo~]

[Satan's Night: I'm looking forward to a one-night recess! ! ! Get up! ! ! ! 】

Looking forward to a night? Lu Jinghe didn't understand what he was expecting, so he looked up at Qi Rui, who shook his head and said he didn't know either.

That's okay, Jiang Li said in the live broadcast: "Don't get excited, everyone, I won't play games during the break today, let's do something else."

Lu Jinghe: "..."

Qi Rui: "..." The

two looked at each other. Taking a look, Lu Jinghe said, "At least it's better than an addicted game anchor?"

Qi Rui felt a little pain in his face, and smiled politely at the other party, speechless, and moved to the side, trying to reduce his presence sense.

The audience present were very curious about what Jiang Li was talking about in exchange for something else, because Jiang Li was so unconventional and always felt that there would be surprises waiting for them.

[Zhajiang Ramen Noodles: Don't play games? What is the host sister going to do? ]

[Toast yesterday with a glass of sake: Although I don't know what to do, I just feel so excited! ]

[Satan's Night: Ah Lie? Don't play games? Don't, boss! I still want to watch the scum of Qisha _(:з)∠]_]

[Mung bean porridge porridge: I always feel like I have to enlarge the trick again! ! Really been waiting! 】

Jiang Li stood up, put away the whiteboard, and held a long object from the side and put it on the table prepared in the morning. After the audience saw clearly what he was carrying, it boiled again!

[Pigeon cooing chicken: Guzheng? ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ]

[Zhanshan is king: what the hell! ! ! It's not what I think it means, is it? ! ]

[Magic Pipa Immortal: ? ? ? I went, the anchor refreshed my understanding again...]

[Mung bean porridge porridge: My mother, I read it right! ! ! ]

Jiang Li adjusted the camera, then went back to the chair and sat down, plucked the strings casually, and then smiled, "It's not the zither, it's the guqin."

Lu Jinghe: "..."

Game anchor? Teaching anchor? Guqin host?