Chapter 103

Yin Que's "brother" stunned everyone. Qiao Yu wanted to drink a glass of water to calm down, but was choked and coughed.

Ling Ao remembered the previous experience of being beaten by Yin Que during training. He almost knelt down to this "brother", and reflexively waved at Yin Que: "No, no, no, Yin Que instructor, just call me Ling Ao, Just call me Ling Ao!!"

Yin Que: "Oh."

Xuan Ying: "Actually..."

"Shut up you." Lu Heng interrupted Xuan Ying, he really didn't want to listen to its full of nonsense.

Xuan Ying: "...Oh."

"Okay, let's go eat first." Jiang Li said aloud, "Come back for a battle review later."

"Yes, instructor!"

Yin Que and Xuan Ying changed back to Jiang With Li and Lu Heng in their hands, everyone went out to the restaurant together.

The designated restaurant for the competition was in a seven-star hotel, in the form of a buffet. When Jiang Li led the team over, people from the other three school districts of the military academy had already dined there.

Because of the large number of people coming and going, Jiang Li went to find a seat to take a seat, while the others went to pick up the dishes.

Lu Heng ate and lived with Jiang Li during this period of time. He was already familiar with his taste. He took two plates and helped Jiang Li to pick up a lot of his favorite dishes. He poured two drinks and then returned to the table. Just halfway through, I found that Jiang Li was sitting on the opposite side of an Alpha who didn't know when, and it was the Alpha I knew.

How long has it been since you left before someone sticks up?

Lu Heng's face sank, and he walked over with the dish. As soon as he approached, he heard the Alpha say, "Major Jiang, I have always admired you very much and worked hard with you as your goal. It is a great honor to meet you today."

Jiang Before Li didn't speak, Lu Heng strode forward, put the tray in his hand in front of Jiang Li, looked down at the Alpha and said, "Qiao Chen, are you sitting in a mess when you are full?"

Qiao Chen raised his head and smiled at him: "Cousin Lu Heng, didn't you say you want to be called cousin? Why do you still like to be called by your name as you did when you were a child?"

Qiao Chen is Qiao Yu's cousin, Queen Qiao Xi's maiden family, also He is Lu Heng's cousin. He is the chief representative of the freshmen in District A of the military academy. Although he has only been in school for three months, he has already been listed as a concern by several major legions of the military.

Lu Heng and Qiao Yu have a good relationship, but they have a normal relationship with Qiao Chen. They always feel that the other party seems to be gentle and elegant on the surface, but is actually cruel and cunning.

Lu Heng ignored his words, sat down beside Jiang Li, and said to Jiang Li, "Choose some food for you, and I'll pick it up later."

Jiang Li nodded, and he could see that he didn't like it . Qiao Chen didn't chat much with the other party, but politely replied: "Thank you."

Lu Heng's act of pouring a drink for Jiang Li personally surprised Qiao Chen. As the most favored prince in the empire, Lu Heng, except for Apart from his parents, it is estimated that he has never brought tea or water to anyone. It seems that he and Jiang Li have a very good relationship.

At this time, Qiao Yu and the others also came back with dishes. Qiao Yu saw Qiao Chen and said hello: "Brother Chen, why are you here?"

The students in District A were all eating in another section of the restaurant.

"Say hello when I see an idol coming over." Qiao Chen said, stood up from his seat, and patted Qiao Yu's shoulder, "I'll go first, Major Jiang, see you next time."

Jiang Li nodded, noncommittal, waiting for the other party After leaving, he said to others: "Qiao Chen, the chief of Area A, I have seen his games. He is very good in terms of operation and tactics. If there are no accidents, the possibility of entering the finals is very high. His current The points in the game are only 0.5 points less than Lu Heng, and the points are lost when the mecha breaks down, if you meet him in the afternoon, you have to be more careful."

Everyone responded in unison: "Yes!"

Jiang Li nodded: "Okay, let's eat first."

After the meal, Jiang Li simply held a battle review meeting and commented on the mistakes made by Lu Heng and others in the game. After the game started, everyone entered the arena again.

At the end of the first day of the competition, the number of participants was screened to 50, and two-thirds of the people who advanced to the military academy, including Lu Heng and the others, as well as Qiao Chen and Heda from Area A.

Qiao Chen's game points surpassed Lu Heng by 1 point, and he became the one with the highest points ranking among the fifty players who advanced.

When gathering, Qiao Chen took the people from Area A to leave and passed by Lu Heng and others. He paused for a moment and smiled at Lu Heng: "See you tomorrow."

Lu Heng looked at him blankly: "See you tomorrow."

Tomorrow, wait for Lao Tzu to blow your dog's head.

In the evening, Jiang Li led the team back to Area D, and Lu Heng, who had advanced to the top 50, was warmly welcomed by everyone.

Although it is only the top 50, it is also an honor. After all, at the beginning, there was no one who signed up for the competition in District D. In order to celebrate, the electronic screen at the entrance of District D was scrolled with a line of red and bold words - warm welcome District D honors (Lu Heng, Kate Zaric, Qiao Yu, Roach, Tek Yoru, Ling Ao) are back! ! !

Even the cafeteria specially added meals for them.

In order to recharge and prepare for tomorrow's game, he did not continue training at night. Jiang Li told everyone what to pay attention to and let everyone go back to rest.

After taking a shower, Lu Heng lay on the bed, but he couldn't fall asleep. He watched Qiao Chen's game video several times and asked Jiang Li who would have a better chance of winning if he ran into each other.

"It's hard to tell." Jiang Li told the truth.

Hearing this, Lu Heng was silent for a while, then rolled over from the bed and sat up, and said seriously to Jiang Li, "I want to give it a try."

Jiang Li was stunned for a moment, then he realized what he meant and sat up: "Let's go then. Let's do it." The

two changed their clothes and once again came to the back mountain where Xuanying and Yinque were fighting for the first time.

After the game in the afternoon, Jiang Li deliberately studied Qiao Chen's combat style. He drove the Silver Sparrow and used the opponent's combat style to play against Lu Heng's Xuan Ying. The same training method he also used in Kate's. body.

Qiao Chen's combat skills are very solid and steady. Under the premise that the user is Jiang Li, the lethality has increased to a higher level. Lu Heng has always been at a disadvantage. After several battles, Lu Heng slowly reversed.

The two did not go back from the back mountain until the sky was slightly bright.

After taking a shower, Lu Heng went back to the bedroom and saw Jiang Li tying his tie in front of the mirror. He walked over to take the tie from his hand, tied it carefully for him, and said, "Wait until I win the trophy for you."

Jiang stretched out his hand and hooked his neck, pulled him down and kissed him. He smiled and said, "Okay."

...

After eliminating the uneven players the day before, today's game is much more difficult, and Ling Ao is in the cut. The top 20 failed in the battle and ranked 21st, and then Roach and Tek also stopped in the top 10, ranking 17th and 15th respectively.

After the morning's game, Lu Heng, Kate, and Qiao Yu entered the top ten in Zone D.

In the afternoon, the ten-to-five game will no longer have a sub-arena, and the contestants will compete in the large main arena in the center of the square.

Four giant virtual screens were placed around the main arena. The names of the contestants were scrolled on the screen. After a few seconds, the names of the first opponents - Kate Zaric VS Heda Searle were displayed on the screen.

"The game will officially start in five minutes, please prepare for the contestants."

Kate saw her name appear on the screen and stood up directly from her seat. He didn't expect to actually hit Heda and face Can't hide the excitement and eagerness to try.

"Damn it! I really met this grandson!" Qiao Yu reached out and patted Kate, "Brother, he beat you so badly last time, you're going to beat him up this time!"

"That's for sure." Kate's fists were clenched, and the bird anger that had been held in her heart for several months had long since been unbearable.

He turned to face Jiang Li, who was sitting beside him, took a deep breath, and said, "Thank you, instructor, for your teaching during this time. I will win this game."

Jiang Li stood up from his seat and met his determined gaze. , remembering that when he first came to District D, this bastard was still a sand pig Alpha who shouted "Omega should wait for marriage at home". Now that he has grown up, he couldn't help laughing: "Come on."

"Yes, instructor . !"

Kate saluted him and strode out.

After entering the ten-to-five game, more and more netizens were following the live broadcast of the game on Star Online. The barrage had already started before the game started, and the audience at the game site was already full

. The audience didn't have to worry about their personal safety at all. When the two mechas appeared on the field, the audience in the entire field shouted the names of the players they supported.

After the start of the game, Heda took the lead, and the particle cannon on his shoulder opened and fired directly at Kate!

Kate had already anticipated that, driving the mecha to avoid it, then quickly leaned over and rushed towards the opponent. Seeing this, Heda shot him with a laser bullet.

Kate swiftly avoided it, and the blue mecha was so fast that it almost turned into a blue light, and when it circled behind Heda, the giant axe in his hand slashed towards him.

Heda was startled and flashed Kate's attack to the left. The next second, Kate's wrist suddenly flipped, and the axe swept in his direction, knocking him into the air, and then the light projectile from the arm shot out, directly hitting Heda's The white mecha knocked off half of his shoulders!

The white mecha fell to the ground with a loud noise.

The blow was very beautiful, and the audience burst into huge applause!

In the past three months, in order to defeat Heda, Kate has spent 12 points of energy in training. Jiang Li has also formulated a special training plan for the close combat habits he is good at, and specially collected Heda's previous training. Video, training Heda for his combat habits.

Today's Kate is not afraid of Heda at all.

He looked at the mecha standing up in front of him, clenched the axe in his hand, and attacked the opponent again.

This game was very intense, and at the end, when the white mecha fell to the ground, there were endless cheers from the outside.

With her own efforts, Kate regained the face she had lost in the hands of Heda in front of the entire Empire audience.

The second game was Qiao Yu VS Qiao Chen, Qiao Chen won the victory and successfully advanced to the top five, and Lu Heng also entered the top five without any pressure.

In the five-to-three competition, Kate met Qiao Chen. After a fierce battle, she lost to the opponent. The top three were Lu Heng, Qiao Chen and an Alpha named Lou Jia from another school.

Those who can advance to the top three are all players with extremely good strength. The first game to advance to the final is Lu Heng VS Lou Jia. Lu Heng took a lot of effort to win the opponent and advance to the final.

After coming out of the arena, Lu Heng couldn't wait to go back to the lounge to ask Jiang Li for compliments, but when he went back, he didn't see anyone. Instead, he saw the faces of Qiao Yu and others a little strange.

"Where's the instructor?" Lu Heng asked.

"Sister Zisha came over just now to invite the instructor away, saying that it was her aunt who invited her." Qiao Yu said, the aunt she referred to was Lu Heng's mother, Qiao Xi, and Zisha was the female officer beside Qiao Xi.

"Queen Mother?" Lu Heng was stunned, "Is she here?"

"Well! It's in the VIP VIP room upstairs."

Lu Heng nodded and turned directly to the VIP VIP room upstairs.

When they got there, Zisha, who was guarding the door, seemed to have expected him to come, and saluted him respectfully, then pushed open the door.

Lu Heng strode in, then stopped abruptly and looked at Jiang Li and Qiao Xi sitting on the sofa in front of him, and Xuan Ying and Yin Que sitting next to Jiang Li.

Lu Heng: "..."

I was fighting hard with people on the field, but you guys are drinking tea and chatting here?