Chapter 94

In addition to Lu Heng and his dormitory, the people who signed up for the mecha competition in District D were Kate and Tek. As for Pasiya, he prefers to ponder the parts of the mecha rather than driving the mecha to fight, so he did not sign up.

There is a dedicated mecha training room in Zone D, which is spacious and complete with various training facilities. The new military training has not ended, and the official class has not yet started, so the mecha room has been empty, and it is just used for training at this time.

Without affecting the military training, Jiang Li set the training time for the mecha after the daily training in the evening, and the training time is two hours a day.

Before he had an in-depth understanding of everyone's ability to operate the mecha, he drew up a preliminary training plan. After a day of training, he asked those who signed up for the competition to gather in the training room.

Lu Heng and others are not from ordinary families. Everyone has their own mecha. Even if they have no combat experience, they have a preliminary understanding of mecha. Therefore, Jiang Li arranged for everyone to go through a simple warm-up training and then started the battle training. .

The mecha training room is a high-intelligence simulation scene training room. In addition to various system attack effects such as lasers, particle cannons, and wind blades, there are also virtual mecha battles.

There are also virtual mecha battle games on the star network, but there are obvious differences from the mecha training room. Whether you are operating yourself or your opponents on the Star Online, you are operating virtual mechas. Although the simulation effect is very strong, it is still somewhat different from the actual operation, but it is a real operation in the mecha training room.

The first person to enter the training room was Lu Heng. He released Xuan Ying, entered the cockpit, and nodded to Jiang Li in the control room.

Jiang Li started the battle mode, and the light and shadow on the opposite side of Xuan Ying gathered, forming a blue mecha that was slightly shorter than it. The letter "B" was printed on the back of the mecha, indicating its level.

The training mechas are divided into five levels: A, B, C, and D. Jiang Li had played against Lu Heng before, and Jiang Li had a simple understanding of his combat capabilities, and arranged for him to have a B-level difficulty.

At the beginning of the battle, the B-level mecha took the lead, and the figure flashed to force Xuan Ying, and the giant axe in his hand slashed down towards Xuan Ying with great force.

Xuan Ying dodged the attack by dodging to the side, and the long knife in his hand swept towards the opponent's waist. The action was fast and ruthless, and the opponent was swept away directly. At the same time, the particle cannon on his shoulder was opened, and two blue cannonballs flew. Out, with a "bang", it directly smashed the opponent into pieces.

This battle was less than half a minute before and after.

After the B-level mecha was broken, Jiang Li rearranged a new mecha. This time the battle took a little longer, but it was also Xuanying who beat the opponent unilaterally.

After the three battles, Jiang Li turned off the virtual scene and signaled Lu Heng to come out.

Lu Heng came out of the cockpit and looked at Jiang Li with a "pleasure" expression. Jiang Li turned a blind eye and arranged for others to play.

After everyone took their rounds, Jiang Li also had a certain understanding of their strength, pointed out some of their shortcomings, and ended the first day of training.

Kate and Tike were not on the right track. As soon as Jiang Li announced their disbandment, the two left one after the other. Lu Heng and Qiao Yu waited for Jiang Li to come out outside the training room. Lu Heng said, "I live with the instructor tonight. , you go back first."

Lu Heng has been running to Jiang Li for the past few days, Qiao Yu and the others have long felt that something is wrong, especially yesterday, they went back to the dormitory to get a change of clothes and went there, looking like they were going to live forever, Qiao Yu endured it. He kept asking: "Brother Heng, the instructor said he doesn't want to make breakfast, why are you still going?"

"If you don't do it, don't do it." Lu Heng said indifferently, "I didn't want to eat breakfast."

"Then you are Why?" Roach asked.

I eat people.

Lu Heng said in his heart, but he didn't plan to tell Qiao Yu what they thought of Jiang Li for the time being. He planned to keep it until after winning the Mecha Competition to establish a relationship with Jiang Li, so he prevaricates: "Why do you train? Come on, go back, see you tomorrow."

After Qiao Yu and the others left, Jiang Li also came out of the control room and went back to the dormitory while chatting with Lu Heng.

As soon as the two entered the room, Jiang glutinous rice squatting on the shoe cabinet swooped down, his tail swept across Lu Heng's face, swept his mouth, and then threw himself directly into Jiang Li's arms, Jiang Li hugged it smoothly stay, go inside.

Lu Heng pouted behind him, thinking that one day he would throw this thing back into the Penglai Forest, and watch it show off its power in front of him every day.

Jiang Li carried Jiang Nuomi into the living room, put it on the sofa, and bent over to observe it for a while. He felt that Jiang Nuomi was a bit fatter than when he first came, but it was only a week after Li Lu Heng sent the little guy here. not.

"What are you looking at?" Lu Heng came over and asked.

"I think the ginger glutinous rice is growing a little faster." Jiang Li raised his head and said, if the ginger glutinous rice was only two or three months old when it first arrived, it is now five months old.

Lu Heng also found it, and stretched out his hand to squeeze Jiang glutinous rice's belly: "If you have delicious food to eat, and beauties hold it, you must grow quickly."

His words had a strong vinegar smell, and Jiang Li could hear it as soon as he heard it. It was a little funny in his heart, no matter which world he went to, his mind of fighting for favor with Jiang Nuomi had never changed.

Jiang Nuomi couldn't understand what the two were saying, but it was very smart. Lu Heng disliked his expression and tone. Meow!!"

"Yo, you slapped me? I..."

Before Lu Heng could finish his words, the communication device in his hand rang, and the caller column displayed "Brother Three Emperors".

Looking at the three words of Brother Sanhuang, Lu Heng's heart froze for a while, and he felt that disaster was imminent. After clicking to switch to a voice call, Lu Qi's voice came: "Fourth brother, the mother is back." The

seven words let Lu Heng's heart was cold for a long time, and the mother came back, which meant that she knew about the fact that he took Xuan Ying privately.

Not only his heart is cold, but Xuan Ying's heart is also cold, and there is a premonition that he will be taken back to be locked for ten or eight years.

"She knows about the fact that you took Xuanying away. She is very angry now. If it wasn't for my father and I to stop her, she would have arrived at the door of your dormitory now." Lu Qi said, with a little smile and a little helplessness in his voice. , "You come back tomorrow, otherwise my father and I can't stop it."

Lu Heng: "..."

After hanging up the communication, Xuan Ying's voice sounded: "My mother, what can I do? That's good? I don't want to go back to confinement, I haven't won the mecha competition to woo the little silver sparrow, I don't want to go back!!"

Lu Heng: "..."

Jiang Li: "..."

Yinque: "..."

"Uh." Jiang Li reminded very intimately, "In order to ensure the fairness of the game, the mecha of the game is provided by the school, you actually, um, have no chance to play." Not

only that, he also planned to ask Xuan Eagle lowered his level, otherwise, when it comes to the competition, Lu Heng, who is used to 4S level, will definitely have a gap when he competes with the school mecha.

Xuan Ying was stunned: "...Aha?"

"Can you tell me what happened?" Jiang Li asked Lu Heng.

For Lu Heng, there was nothing he couldn't tell Jiang Li. He pulled Jiang Li to sit next to him and said that he briefly talked about the origin of Xuan Ying.

Many people know that Xuan Ying is made by Mr. Ling, but they do not know that there are many rare materials on Xuan Ying that his second and first emperors spent a lot of time collecting on various planets. It took more than half a year to collect these things, and it took more than a year to manufacture the black eagle.

Lu Heng had measured his physique and mental strength when he was born. As a pure Alpha, his values ​​in these two aspects were higher than 99% of Alphas in the records stored in the system.

And when he was young, he also showed amazing talent and ability, which was better than his peers.

Among his three brothers, the eldest brother and the second brother had no interest in political rights, and they fought in the Quartet all the year round and were in the company of battleships and mechas, while the third brother was raised as the heir to the imperial throne since childhood.

Lu Heng, like his two imperial brothers, is not constrained by nature. He likes mechas and the boundless starry sky. Every time the first and second imperial brothers come back, he always haunts them to take him to the battleship. , take him to fly the mecha to soar in the stars.

When he was very young, he thought about his future path. Like his two brothers, he wanted to be the patron saint of the empire.

However, this dream was shattered when he was nine years old.

In the year 3031 of the star calendar, Jiada Planet, which was originally a planet affiliated to the Empire, joined several other planets to launch the "Battle of White Dew" and launched a war against the Empire.

At that time, His Majesty Lu Qing went out and did not return. The first prince and the second prince led troops to confront each other. The battle caused heavy casualties in the empire. While defeating the enemy army, the two princes also lost their lives.

The queen who lost her two beloved sons was too sad and fell ill. She lay on the hospital bed for half a year. The first thing she did to get better after half a year was to force Lu Heng to lock Xuan Ying in the basement and make him promise for the rest of her life. will not start it.

She has already lost two sons, and she can't lose one more, so she doesn't allow Lu Heng to have the idea of ​​going to the battlefield, and she doesn't need him to make any military exploits. She just hopes that he can live his life safely under her own protection. That's it.

"In the year when Xuanying was closed, I sneaked into the basement several times to see it, but I couldn't get in." Lu Heng laughed, his voice a little lost, "The access control is with the mother, without her permission. , I can't even open the door."

Jiang Li can somewhat understand the queen's intentions, her two sons were killed in battle, how could she be willing to let the younger son follow their old path.

"Then how did you bring Xuan Ying out?" Jiang Li asked.

"I'm going to ask Brother Sanhuang for help." Lu Heng said, he had been begging for a long time, and Brother Sanhuang agreed to modify the authority privately and take him in to take a look.

After nearly a year, Lu Heng felt extremely uncomfortable when he saw Xuan Ying in the basement again.

The eldest brother and the second emperor are no longer there, but he needs to be secretive even to see the mecha they sent.