Chapter 36

It was unexpected for Feng Dong that Jiang Li wanted to audition for "The Camellia Garden". Having been an agent by Jiang Li's side for so long, he knew very well the character that Jiang Li wanted to try in various roles. There was once a modern drama that invited him to play the male lead. The script was very ordinary or even bad, but the role of a psychiatrist was very outstanding. He did not hesitate to push the male lead to play the role of a psychiatrist. It boosted the ratings of the whole show.

After confirming with Jiang Li, Feng Dong called director Lin Zhendong's assistant.

Lin Zhendong, 71 years old, is a director and leader in the Chinese film industry. He has won the annual Chinese film box office champion for many times in the TV show he leads, and has won many heavyweight awards such as the Golden Bear Award, the Golden Rooster Award, and the Hundred Flowers Award. One of the representatives of the Huaguo film circle to international heights.

The famous film actor Zeng Shun once said when he won the Best Actor Award for his film cooperating with Lin Zhendong, as an actor, if he has never cooperated with Director Lin in his life, it will be the biggest regret in his acting career.

Jiang Li has also studied a lot of Lin Zhendong's films, and hopes to have the opportunity to cooperate with him. It was only ten years ago that he showed signs of withdrawing from the circle of convenience. In addition to guiding the film production of two students, in the past ten years No more directing the show myself.

Now that Taishan Beidou, who was in the film circle in the past, has come out again, the people who want to cooperate with him are naturally like crucian carp crossing the river.

What surprised Feng Dong was that the other party also had the intention to invite Jiang Li to audition, and said that he had seen the role played by Jiang Li and appreciated his acting skills.

When the audition time was agreed, Feng Dong was a little excited, and immediately called Jiang Li back and told him to go to Z City to audition the day after tomorrow.

Z city, that is where Jiang Zhan is currently on business trips.

Jiang Zhan won't be able to return from this business trip in a short period of time. He used to be just fine, but Jiang Nuomi had to entrust Jishu's wife to take care of him again.

Two years ago, Ji Shu married his girlfriend who had been in love for eight years. Jiang Li still remembered that when the two exchanged rings in the auditorium, Jiang Zhan, who was sitting next to him, gently held his hand in a place that no one could see. look.

Leaning on the sofa and recalling the past four years, Jiang Li subconsciously chuckled, feeling that the years were quiet in his heart. The helplessness of being forced to come to this world has long since disappeared, replaced by the luck that has never been felt.

"Host, you seem to be in a very good mood." The system's voice sounded, "Is it because of the new movie?"

"Half of it." Jiang Li said with a smile. Of course he was happy to be able to audition for the film of the director he admired, but It is more a kind of never-before-seen sense of satisfaction from reviewing the bits and pieces of getting along with Jiang Zhan over the years.

Jiang Li loves the job of an actor, but he doesn't regard it as the only one in his life. This can be seen from his early retirement announcement in his previous life. Now that there are people who have spent their whole lives around, compared to the two, Jiang Zhan must have a heavier weight.

"Little cute, is the favorability still at 95%?" Jiang Li asked.

"Yes, nothing has changed."

Jiang Li called out the system tablet that he hadn't paid attention to for a long time, clicked on the interface where Jiang Zhan belonged, and the favorability rating in the first column showed 95%.

Since the favorability broke through the deep love achievement and reached 95% two years ago, the data has not changed in the past two years. At first, the system thought that the data was faulty, and tried to refresh and repair it several times in the background, but the front-end data remained unchanged, which proved that Jiang Zhan's favorability had indeed stopped at 95%.

Compared with the doubts of the system, Jiang Li didn't care about it. No matter whether he was full or dissatisfied, Jiang Zhan didn't need to express his feelings for him.

And looking at it from another angle, dissatisfaction with the favorability level means that he cannot leave this world. Although the previous system said that even if the task is completed, leaving or staying can be chosen by the host, but nothing is perfect in this world. Don't worry, now the favorability is stagnant, but it is a good thing for him.

At the beginning, the information that belonged to Jiang Zhan on the game tablet was just a simple sentence. As he went deeper into the strategy, it has been filled up now. Even Jiang Zhan's preference for dressing and eating has not fallen behind, but the spouse's personal information is not lost. The words Jiang Li were clearly written in the column.

The information of the male protagonist on the system is automatically generated based on his personal cognition, which means that in Jiang Zhan's heart, Jiang Li is his other half.

Putting the system tablet away, Jiang Li stretched and got up from the sofa to look for Jiang Nuomi, who was making trouble and didn't know where to hide.

Two days later, Jiang Li took a plane to Z city.

He didn't tell Jiang Zhan this time, just contacted Ji Shu. When Ji Shu learned that he was coming, he arranged for someone to wait at the airport early. After receiving the person, he sent him straight back to the hotel where Jiang Zhan was staying.

Jiang Zhan was very busy on his business trip this time. He had meetings with his partner company during the day and entertainment at night. He was so busy all day that he couldn't touch the ground. It was almost one o'clock in the morning when he returned to the hotel.

After working for several days and drinking a lot of alcohol today, Jiang Zhan had a headache. Ji Shu opened the door for him. After inserting the room card, he waved him back to rest. He closed the door and prepared to take a shower. After taking a good night's sleep, he found a suitcase next to the sofa in the side hall just two steps away.

The silver-gray suitcase glowed with silver light under the light, and the headshot of ginger and glutinous rice on the box was exceptionally conspicuous.

It turned out that the drowsy head suddenly seemed to have been poured over by water, and he woke up instantly. A huge surprise hit him. Jiang Zhan strode towards the bedroom, and in the gap of the door, he saw it coming out. shimmer.

His hand stopped suddenly when it was about to touch the doorknob, changed to hold it slowly, and pushed it away softly.

The air conditioner was on in the bedroom, and the big bed in the middle was raised in an arc.

Jiang Li likes to sleep on low temperature, and wrapping himself in the quilt makes him feel full.

Stepping down unconsciously, Jiang Zhan walked around the end of the bed and saw a person with only the top of his head protruding from the quilt.

At that moment, Jiang Zhan's heart felt a warm feeling spreading.

He sat down beside the bed, stretched out his hand and gently pulled the quilt over Jiang Li's head, revealing his sleeping face, quietly watched for a while, then lowered his head and kissed the tip of his nose.

Although his movements were very light, they still woke Jiang Li.

The two looked at each other, Jiang Li's eyes slowly turned from sleepy to clear, and after blinking twice, he climbed out of the quilt: "You're back." After

speaking, he smelled the strong smell of alcohol on Jiang Zhan's body. Wrinkling his nose, he asked dissatisfiedly, "Why do you drink so much?"

Jiang Zhan also knew that he smelled bad, so he stood up from the bed: "I'll take a shower first."

Jiang Li grabbed him, got up from the bed, and directly He jumped on his back and put his arms around his neck: "Let's go together."

Jiang Zhan lowered his head and smiled, and carried him into the bathroom together.

The two tossed in the bathroom for almost two hours, and when Jiang Li came out, Jiang Zhan also carried him out.

The two were lying on the bed, and Jiang Li told Jiang Zhan that he had come to audition, and asked him when he would be able to finish his work, and he would go back together if he was early.

Jiang Zhan's work here is almost too busy, and the next thing can be handed over to Ji Shu, and he will accompany him to the audition tomorrow.

"President Jiang's dignified accompany me to the audition." Jiang Li rolled over and lay on his chest, "I have a lot of face."

"It's good to know." Jiang Zhan patted the top of his head lightly and set the temperature of the air conditioner in the room. Turning it up a bit, "I have an audition tomorrow, go to sleep."

"Good night." Jiang Li leaned over and kissed him before turning over and lying beside him.

"Good night."

...

The next day, the two went to Lin Dao's house twenty minutes earlier.

Although the old man Lin is over seventy years old, he is physically strong, his spirit is also very good, and his speech is full of energy.

The official script of "The Camellia Garden" is still being revised. It is not yet time for the official casting. Jiang Li's audition this time is a shortcut specially opened for him by the old man. He has a direct interview and does not need to go through other procedures.

Although Mr. Lin has been out of the circle for a long time, he still occasionally pays attention to some news in the circle, knowing that Jiang Li exists because his little granddaughter likes Jiang Li, and has watched several Jiang Li TV series.

As a director who has been a director for decades, Mr. Lin has devoted two-thirds of his life to film production. He can tell at a glance how much an actor has.

Jiang Li's acting skills and what he showed made him feel amazing.

Even if Jiang Li, the producer of "The Camellia Garden", did not take the initiative to contact him this time, he would ask his assistant to send an invitation letter to Jiang Li.

When Jiang Li auditioned, Jiang Zhan waited in the living room next to him. He was not worried about Jiang Li's audition this time. With Jiang Li's strength, he was confident that Jiang Li would pass.

The audition time was not long. After about 20 minutes, Jiang Li and Mr. Lin came out of the room. From the conversation between the two, Jiang Zhan heard that the role had been finalized. Jiang Li starred.

This result was expected by Jiang Zhan. He promised Mr. Lin that the production cost of "The Camellia Garden" would be increased by 100 million from Jiang's.

On the way back, Feng Dong was driving, Jiang Li and Jiang Zhan were sitting in the back, the two chatted, and discussed that they would spend the next two days in the famous scenic spots in Z City. Jiang Zhan was also busy.

Mr. Lin has cultivated himself in recent years. He lives in the mountains far from the city. Although there are no cars on the way back to the city, it is not easy to drive on the mountain road. Jiang Li glanced at the surrounding trees and hillsides. , aloud to remind Feng Dong to drive slowly.

Feng Dong smiled and tilted his head in response: "Don't worry, I know..."

"There is a car!!"

Jiang Zhan, who was sitting next to Jiang Li, suddenly shouted, and a fork in the road on the left was blocked by the hillside. The truck, Feng Dong was startled, he turned the steering wheel sharply to the left, the car made a sharp turn, avoided the truck, and hit the foot of the mountain beside him by surprise.

"Boom--", the strong impact made the whole body shake violently.

The accident seemed to happen in an instant, Jiang Li's eyes widened suddenly, the familiar scene was like being in the moment before his death in his previous life, while his eyes were shaking, he saw Jiang Zhan who rushed over to protect him under him.

Consciousness was slowly dissipating, Jiang Li felt something warm dripping from Jiang Zhan, who was protecting him, on his face.

He felt a sharp pain in his heart, opened his mouth, wanted to call him, but finally lost consciousness.

......

I don't know how long it took, Jiang Li heard someone talking in his ear, but the voice was a little subtle, and he couldn't hear it clearly.

The indistinct pain in his head made him frown, and he opened his heavy eyes. A large white ceiling appeared dimly in his line of sight, and there was the sound of "dididi--" from the instrument next to him.

where is this place?

Jiang Li felt a momentary daze in his mind, and then he remembered Jiang Zhan's figure before he fell unconscious. He suddenly sat up from the bed, lifted the quilt and was about to get out of bed. The nurse next to him quickly stepped forward to support him. , said: "Your body is very weak now, please don't walk around freely." "Where is the

person with me?" Jiang Li grabbed her hand and asked anxiously, "Where is the person who was sent in with me? Are they okay?!"

"Don't worry, everyone else is safe, you lie down first," the nurse said, trying to help him lie down.

Although she said that, Jiang Xin's mouth was beating rapidly, as if a kind of uneasiness enveloped him, which made him unable to stay for a moment. He just wanted to see Jiang Zhan quickly, broke away the nurse's hand and walked out quickly Go, go to the door and meet the person who is about to come in.

The familiar and unfamiliar face of the visitor made him stunned, and with disbelief in his eyes, he opened his mouth and called out, "...Brother Xu"

Xu Guoren, the manager of Jiang Li's previous life. When he saw Jiang Li wake up, the expression on his face changed from worry to surprise. He stepped forward and grabbed Jiang Li's hand: "You finally woke up! I'm so worried! Do you know how long you've been in a coma?!"

" What did you say?"

Jiang Li felt that his brain was stuck, and his ears were still buzzing with the aftermath of the car accident, making him unable to hear what the other party was saying, but a cold feeling in his feet slowly floated up.

"What did you say?"

Jiang Li heard himself ask again, holding the opponent's hand with uncontrollable trembling, his throat seemed to have been sawed by a saw, and his voice was harsh and hoarse: "Where's Jiang Zhan? Is it okay?"

"Jiang Zhan?" Xu Guoren looked blank, "Who are you talking about? Ah Li, are you still not fully recovered? I'll call the doctor." The

other party left the ward, Jiang Li looked at his back as he left, He stood there blankly, as if he realized something, looked down at his hands, and then rolled up the sleeve of his left hand, revealing the scar on his arm.

This is the scar left by him when he first entered the entertainment industry, and it is a scar from his previous life.

After a long while, Jiang Li whispered to the system in his heart, but no one answered.

He just stood there and repeated the call many times, but the little cutie who accompanied him in another world did not respond, as if it had never appeared.

There is no omnipotent strategy game in this world, no cute system, no pretentious ginger glutinous rice, and no Jiang Zhan who has a lifelong promise with him.

It ended in a way that pulled him in, as if it was just a short-lived dream, and now he is the only one who wakes up.

Why...the favorability is obviously not full, isn't it?

The coolness of his hands and feet spread to his whole body little by little, Jiang Li felt as if he was in an ice cellar, his whole body was chilled.

Before the coma, Jiang Zhan's blood dripped on his face as if still on his face. He raised his hand to touch it, but only felt hot and wet tears.