Chapter 40

Jiang Li followed the route in the original memory to the bus stop. He would be soaked all over, his clothes were sticking to his body, and his thick bangs were also sticking wetly on his face. As soon as he got on the bus, others were attracted to him. Pay attention, but he didn't care, he found a seat next to the window and sat down, then closed his eyes and began to sort out the memory of the original body.

It is now approaching the end of the first semester of high school, and the summer vacation is less than half a month away. The second year of high school will be divided into arts and sciences classes. Based on the principle of being close to the water, he wonders whether he should inquire whether the male protagonist will apply for liberal arts or science.

Thinking of the strategy requirements of the previous world, Jiang Li asked the system in his heart: "Little cute, is this world still a favorability rating?"

"Yes." The system replied, "The current favorability rating is 0, and it can be done after you have reached 100%. Choose to enter the next world."

"It's just a favorability rating, no special requirements, right?"

"It is recommended to fall in love."

"..."

Jiang Li almost forgot that this was a love game, he was silent for a moment, and asked in a low voice: "What if I refuse?" The

system guessed what he was resisting, and calmly analyzed: "The matter in the last world is over, please recognize the reality, the target of your current strategy is Chi Fang, and you can only enter if you complete the task. The next world."

"Since it's a favorability level, then it's okay to fill it up in other ways? For example, friendship?" Jiang Li asked.

"This can't be guaranteed." The system was a little helpless, "It's just the two most unreserved feelings in the world, one is family love, and the other is love."

"Then I brush brotherhood? The kind of brother."

"..." The

system did not No more words, Jiang Li didn't ask any more, leaned his head against the car window, his eyelashes covered by bangs trembled a few times.

On the other side, the male protagonist of this world, classmate Chi Fang, was riding a bicycle to the public basketball court in Nanpo Park. One of the two groups of people facing each other on the court, Qi Shan, saw a happy expression behind him, and waved and shouted. A cry: "Brother Chi! Here!"

Chi Fang put the car away, strode over, raised his hand to catch the basketball thrown by the opponent, and after showing off a few tricks, jumped up and shot, the orange basketball Flying over the heads of the two groups of people, with a swoosh, three points entered the net.

This dismounting made a group of people cheer, shouting Chi Fang's name.

Feng Yu, who threw the ball to Chi Fang just now, reached out and hooked his shoulder: "Brother Chi, I thought you weren't coming! The brothers are about to start fighting, but I didn't expect you to be so showy when you came.

" If you don't come, wait for you to be abused." Chi Fang took off his paws with a look of disgust.

"Hehe." Feng Yu laughed twice. After Chi Fang arrived, his chest was even more straight than before.

The tall man who took the lead in the other group heard Chi Fang's words and sneered: "Don't say that you won't be abused, Chi Fang, your voice is too loud."

"So-so." Chi Fang looked at it with a smile He looked at him with disdain and arrogance in his tone, "It's more than enough to beat you, hand, down, defeat, and general."

He stepped on the sore spot, remembering the shame of losing to Chi Fang on the court last time, gritted his teeth and said: "Try it, if you lose this game, you'd better stay away from Nanyin. I'm in charge of being rude to you."

"I'm so scared." Chi Fang clicked his tongue, and the smile on his face slowly subsided. , with an imperceptible hostility on his youthful Zhang Yang face, "Stop talking nonsense, let's start."

... The

Jiang family lives in the old city, where the house was built early, and the exterior and interior are very dilapidated. Jiang Li left. On the dimly lit stairs, you can feel the pits and bumps on the cement through the soles of the shoes.

Jiang's father went out to hide from debts again these few days. Jiang Li was the only one at home. He found clean clothes to take a bath. Although the soaked clothes had been dried on the way back, he avoided catching a cold. Hot water was flushed.

In the morning, Yuanshen went out early and only bought two vegetable buns on the way. It was already three o'clock in the afternoon. Jiang Li came out of the shower and felt very hungry. He found a bag of quick-frozen dumplings from the refrigerator and cooked them. .

The dumplings are made of shiitake mushrooms and pork. The filling is small and small. There are only fifteen pieces in a pack. Jiang Li is only sixteen years old. He is the age of growing up. There is nothing else to eat except the beer that my father froze before. Even if I wash rice and cook, I still need to go out to buy vegetables.

Jiang Li pondered for a while, and decided to go out to eat something. He also trimmed his hair that was too long, and then matched the glasses. The previous glasses did not know where they fell when they went into the water to save people.

There is a barber shop at the entrance of the old town. The facade is small, but it has been operating for many years. Yuanshen goes there every time he gets a haircut, because it is very cheap, and the price is only half of that of the hairdressers outside. As for the barber's skills, it is not within the scope of Yuanshen's examination. He doesn't need any hairstyle. Half of the eyes were closed, thanks to the teacher who didn't grasp the appearance, otherwise he would be the first to fail.

But now that the soul has been replaced by Jiang Li, Jiang Li's requirements are not so low, at least the hairstyle has to be seen, so he found a hair salon that seemed to be doing a good job.

As soon as he entered, someone greeted him and asked him whether to wash or cut his hair. Jiang Li had already washed it once before he came, and planned to cut it short.

Seeing how long his hair was, the hairdresser reached out and grabbed it twice and asked, "Handsome guy, your hair is thick and long, is it hot?"

"Not hot." Jiang Li waved his hand. After all, he is still a high school student. Don't be too high-profile, "Cut it short at the back, keep it fresh, and look at the front."

"That's it, it's good." After thinking about it, the hairdresser touched his chin and started to work.

The soft black hair fell little by little, and the thick bangs were thinned and cut short. Jiang Li's originally obscured vision gradually became clear, and the facial contours of the person in the mirror gradually became more prominent.

It was an extremely young and even a little childish face. Because the eyes were blocked all the year round, the corners of the eyes were a little gloomy, and they didn't look very energetic, but the curvature of the eyes was very beautiful, and the thick eyelashes seemed to be black. Feather fan-like, just slightly lowered his eyebrows, and then cast a curved shadow under his eyes.

The hairdresser's hand holding the scissors suddenly stopped, and his eyes fell on Jiang Li's face for a long time.

"Is it ready?" Jiang Li noticed that he had stopped and opened his eyes to look at him.

The hairdresser came back to his senses, met his dark eyes, and tightened his hands on the scissors: "No, no."

"Oh, please hurry up, I still have something to do." Jiang Li closed his eyes again and closed them. His movement caused a few strands of hair hanging from his eyelashes to fall onto the tip of his upturned nose. When the hairdresser saw it, he felt the urge to help him blow it off.

The hair was cut soon, and the hairdresser also helped Jiang Li to blow the styling: "Okay, perfect!"

Jiang Li looked at the person in the mirror and was stunned for a moment. He found the facial features of this body and the previous life. There are some similarities of self, such as eyes and mouth, but not obvious.

"What's wrong with the handsome guy? Are you not satisfied?" The hairdresser didn't speak when he saw him looking in the mirror, thinking that he was dissatisfied with his craftsmanship, and asked aloud.

"No, I'm very satisfied."

Jiang Li gathered his thoughts, got up and paid the money and left.

The hairdresser looked at his back and felt very strange. He was so good-looking, but he kept his hair so long and covered up his beauty. It was really low-key.

After coming out of the hairdresser, Jiang Li ate beef offal at the nearby grocery store, and then asked the system to provide the address of the nearby optical shop.

The system called up the virtual tablet, and quickly listed the nearby optical shops with good reputation and reputation.

The closest to Jiang Li is an optical shop called "Clairvoyance" next to the Nanpo District Police Station. It is only two stops there by bus, about 15 minutes on foot, and only a few minutes by bicycle.

There are shared bicycles on the side of the road, which is very convenient. Jiang Li wanted to ride a bicycle directly, but his mobile phone is an old-fashioned machine that can only make calls and text messages. .

The bus stopped at the bus stop at the entrance of the Nanpo police station. The optical shop was on the left side of the police station. When Jiang Li passed the police station, he suddenly heard a sound from the system: "Please pay attention, host, the target male protagonist has appeared; host, please pay attention, The target male protagonist appeared."

"??"

Jiang Li paused, just standing at the door of the police station, turned his head and saw a group of people crowded in the lobby of the police station, not knowing what they were doing.

These people are all wearing basketball uniforms, and they should be students from their backs. Jiang Li took two steps towards the door, wanting to see what happened, when an impatient voice came from the crowd: "Speaking. There is no fight, just play together, grandma, don't you add oil and vinegar?"

This voice sounded familiar, Jiang Li thought about it, and found that it was very similar to the voice of the person who rescued him in the river before. Combined with the system's reminder just now, see The person who came to speak should be the male lead.

"Where isn't a fight?"

After the male protagonist, a loud mezzo-soprano sounded: "I saw with my own eyes that you rubbed this young man on the ground, and it was so ruthless, the old woman looks scared to me! The police! Comrade, it is absolutely true that they are fighting, you have to educate them!"

"Grandma, can you not fan the flames!" Another male voice also rang out.

"That's right, it was they who played the game and plotted against people first. If an idiot doesn't rub against him, who will rub against him!"

"Feng Yu, who

the hell are you calling an idiot?!

" Clean up!"

"Why don't you keep your hands and feet clean when you fucking play?!"

A group of people suddenly shouted, you push me, I push you, the young man is full of energy, and he is about to get angry. The sharp whistle remembered, stopped their movements, and then a voice said: "What's the noise?! What place do you think this place is? Don't even want to leave if you make another noise! ​​All of them stand aside for me!

" Walking towards the wall, after the crowd dispersed, Jiang Li saw a tall figure inside. The other party was wearing a red jersey with No. 1 printed on it.

Although Jiang Li didn't see Chi Fang's face clearly before, he remembered the number on his clothes.

Chi Fang stood against the wall and lowered his head slightly as he listened to the boy next to him. Xu Shi noticed Jiang Li's gaze, and he looked up.

There was some distance between the two. Because he didn't wear glasses, Jiang Li couldn't see the expression on Chi Fang's face, but he could feel his irresistible anger and indifference from the sight of him staring at him. Resistant.

However, he quickly staggered his sight and was called by the police for questioning.

Jiang Li shaved his face with his fingers on the spot, lowered his head and smiled.

This time, the target of the strategy seems to be a bit unruly.