Chapter 119

Zheng Yu didn't expect that he was still a crow's mouth, what he said, the sticky bird shit on his forehead made him frown in disgust, jumped up from the chair, and quickly went to find water to wash his face.

Seeing his hurrying back, Xiao Qiheng was in a very happy mood. He turned his wheelchair to the grape shelf, stopped beside the rocking chair, looked up at the bird standing on the shelf, and called out, "Cuiyu.

" The shelf jumped twice, with a wing, and flew down towards him, Xiao Qiheng raised his hand, the kingfisher stopped on his finger, and chirped at him twice.

This little kingfisher named "Cuiyu" is only half the size of his palm. Jiang Li picked it up in the yard two years ago.

When Cuiyu first picked it up, its wings were injured. After Jiang Li bandaged the wound, he temporarily kept it in the yard, changing the medicine and feeding it every day.

His original intention was to let Cuiyu leave after he was cured, but he didn't expect Cuiyu to stay after he recovered.

When Jiang Li came to the side courtyard, he saw Cui Yu standing in Xiao Qiheng's palm, his head licking the bird food in his palm bit by bit to eat.

He walked over, squatted down beside Xiao Qiheng's legs, stretched out his fingers and tapped Cuiyu's little head: "Gluttony."

Cuiyu lightly pecked his fingertips, then lowered his head and continued to eat. Jiang Li retracted his fingers, maintained a squatting posture, and raised his head slightly to ask Xiao

Qiheng: "Where is the little Marquis?"

"Wash your face."

"Huh?"

He poked Cuiyu twice, laughed and scolded: "Naughty again."

Before Xiaoluzi was lazy to enjoy the cool under the grape shelf, he was also hit by Cuiyu's bird poop in the head, so angry that Xiaoluzi pointed at it and cursed for ten minutes If Jiang Li hadn't come out, he probably would have been able to scold.

Xiao Qiheng watched him play with Cuiyu and asked aloud, "Do you really want to leave the palace?"

"I don't want to." Jiang Li understood his character and knew that he would definitely ask again, so he answered without even thinking about it: "I have a good time here, why do I want to leave the palace?"

He raised his head and smiled at Xiao Qiheng, his eyes were full of Gentle smile: "I said that I would not leave His Highness's side. It has been so many years. Does His Highness still believe me so much?"

Xiao Qiheng looked at him, touching the emotion in his eyes, and his eyes gradually softened. .

Zheng Yu came back after washing his face, and what he saw was such a picture, Xiao Qiheng was sitting in a wheelchair, Jiang Li was squatting beside his lap, slightly raised his head to look at him, and there was a gentle smile on the corner of his lips.

This really doesn't look like a picture of a subordinate and a master getting along. Zheng Yu touched his chin strangely, feeling that something was wrong.

However, his attention was quickly taken away by the kingfisher in Xiao Qiheng's palm. He watched the little kingfisher who had pooped for him circling obediently in Xiao Qiheng's palm, and then noticed the birdcage hanging on the grape shelf. Only then did he realize that this little kingfisher was actually raised by Xiao Qiheng.

Realizing this, Zheng Yu strode over: "Okay, it turns out that this is the bad guy you raised. I said how to die and just pulled it on my forehead. It was intentional to dare."

Jiang Li stood up. : "Little Marquis." The

kingfisher chirped when he saw him, and didn't even eat anything. He wanted to fly back to the shelf with his wings, and Zheng Yu quickly stretched out his hand to grab it: "Also If I want to run, I'll bake it today..." Before

he could finish his words, Jiang Li suddenly moved to block his hand, flipped his wrist to release the force from his hand, and said, "Little Marquis, calm down, but He 's just an ignorant little beast."

His movements were obviously martial arts, Zheng Yu was surprised, he grabbed his wrist and pulled the man out, and the two of them passed several tricks in an instant in the courtyard.

Xiao Qiheng didn't say anything to stop him. He watched Jiang Li practice martial arts every day. He was sure of Jiang Li's skills and knew that he would not be easily hurt by Zheng Yu.

Jiang Li's martial arts in this life was taught by Zhao Qing. Although he has only practiced for four years, he has the experience and foundation of previous lives, and his strength is actually higher than that of Zheng Yu. It's just that in the case of the disparity between the two, he still chooses to keep it more or less. After gaining strength, he fought a draw with the opponent.

Zheng Yu didn't think that Jiang Li would know martial arts at first, and he was on a par with himself, so he said to Jiang Li in surprise: "My dear, I didn't see that you could actually know martial arts. Did Zhao Qing teach you? I think the moves are very similar. His."

"Yes." Jiang Li nodded and said apologetically, "The servant has offended."

"Hey, don't worry about it." Zheng Yu's personality is not trivial, so he doesn't care about it, and he has been with him since before. Judging from Xiao Qiheng's reaction when Xiao Qiheng asked for someone, Jiang Li should not only be an internal servant, but maybe it is not necessarily the cronies he cultivated, so he said, "It's good to have martial arts, and it can protect your Royal Highness."

Xiao Qiheng: "... ..." Solitary doesn't need protection.

Jiang Li told Zheng Yu that Cuiyu was raised by him, and he apologized to him on behalf of Cuiyu, hoping that his adults would not remember the birds.

"It's not impossible." Zheng Yu said with a grin, "I want to eat something good tonight, and I'll have a bite to eat."

Jiang Li smiled and said, "No problem."

Although it's already March, the weather is cold in spring, and the temperature at night is still a little bit cold. It was cold, so Jiang Li decided to have a self-service barbecue in the yard at night.

This is not the first time that barbecue has been done. There are grills and sauces in the temple. What is lacking is the ingredients.

Xiao Qiheng pointed at Zheng Yu who was teasing the kingfisher with his neck raised: "You go."

"Me?" Zheng Yu thought he heard it wrong, "You let me go to the dining room?"

Xiao Qiheng nodded: "Why, don't you want to ? Eat?"

Zheng Yu couldn't believe it: "...My dignified little Marquis of the loyal and righteous mansion, if I want to eat a meal, I have to go to the dining room to get the ingredients?"

"The situation is special, please go to the little Marquis. "Jiang Li said, "If possible, it's better to have half a sheep."

Compared with His Royal Highness, the unloved prince, Zheng Yu, the young marquis, is the only seedling of the Hou mansion. He has a distinguished status in the first place, but now he has returned to Beijing to receive the seal. It can be said that he is a "red man". Get the freshest and most abundant portion.

In order to eat, Lord Zheng Xiaohou endured it and took Xiaoluzi out of the hall.

After he left, Jiang Li and Xiao Qiheng glanced at each other, and both saw smiles in each other's eyes.

Zheng Yu lived up to expectations. He brought back a lot of ingredients, and the director of the kitchen room specially sent someone to help him bring them back together.

Barbecue is naturally indispensable for mutton skewers, beef skewers and other must-haves. Jiang Li starts to cut the meat, Cui Ya and Xiao Luzi are responsible for skewering, Zhao Qing is responsible for burning charcoal, and Zhou mama is responsible for distributing sauces. No one is the first. The second time I did these things, the movements were very neat, and everything was ready in no time.

The half goat ginger that I brought back is used for roasting, brushed with my own homemade sauce, and slowly roasted on the charcoal. Other things are roasted by themselves, as much as you eat.

As for Xiao Qiheng's share, Jiang Li is naturally responsible.

Seeing everyone doing their own thing, Jiang Li couldn't help but think of the first time they did their own barbecue.

At that time, Xiaoluzi and the others stood aside and did not dare to do anything. They felt that eating with the master was too much. Finally, Xiao Qiheng spoke up, and they started to bake with trepidation.

Later, the number of times increased, and everyone let go a little. After all, there were few people in the Qinghe Hall. There have been only a few people in the past few years. After a long time, everyone also regarded this place as home in their hearts.

Jiang Li skillfully grilled a plate of mutton skewers and brought it to Xiao Qiheng and Zheng Yu, then went back to continue grilling other things.

Zheng Yu has been at the gate of Xiyang for many years, and the food he eats the most is mutton, but there is no way to roast it together like this, and the sauce of Jiangli's barbecue is homemade, and it fuses into the meat. Very strong fragrance.

Zheng Yu took a bite and found that the roasted mutton was very tender. After the sauce suppressed the mutton taste, the deliciousness of the meat was fully highlighted.

Xiao Qiheng saw that the skewers on the plate had gone halfway at once, frowned, and glanced at him indifferently.

Zheng Yu said while eating: "Where did you find such a treasure? Not only can he know martial arts, but he can also cook food. He looks good... By the way, he can play the piano, right?"

He remembered that Jiang Lizai today The scene in front of the piano table.

Where did you find it?

Xiao Qiheng's eyes fell on Jiang Li who was helping him barbecue not far away, remembering the first time Jiang Li appeared in front of him back then.

At that time, Jiang Li was only a fourteen-year-old child. Although he was white and clean, his body was thin and he looked very weak. However, he was so weak that he raised the eight-foot-high wooden screen with one hand, without even frowning. Wrinkle.

Thinking of this, the corners of Xiao Qiheng's lips slightly raised: "He brought it to the door himself."

Zheng Yu's hands paused, and he turned his head to look at him, "tsk": "Are you showing off?"

Xiao Qiheng said no . Speaking, he found that Jiang Li was still eating while grilling, his mouth was bulging, but the movements of his hands were not a little flustered, and the skewers on the grill were about to be turned out by him.

Jiang Li baked Xiao Qiheng and the others, and baked some to share with Zhao Qing and the others. When he walked to Xiaoluzi, Xiaoluzi stepped aside and looked at him vigilantly.

In the past few years, although Jiang Li and Xiao Luzi have not had any conflicts, Xiao Luzi still remembers his festival with Jiang Li, and he can't help but be on guard against his approach.

Seeing him like this, Jiang Li couldn't help laughing: "What are you hiding? Are you afraid I'll hit you?"

Xiaoluzi really thought so, Jiang Li's martial arts skills are something they all know, and he always felt that one day Jiang Li would be in a mood If he is upset, he will beat himself up to vent his anger. After all, he was not good to him before.

Jiang Li took the plate in his hand and glanced at the black beef skewers on the grill, reminding him, "Your skewers are on fire."

Xiaoluzi looked back and found that several of his skewers were on fire, so he subconsciously patted it. Jiang Li reached out to stop him, and with the other hand, he picked up the burning skewers and pressed them directly on the ground, turning the fire away. off.

Xiaoluzi: "..." Fierce.

Under the reception of Jiang Li, Zheng Yu had a full meal and left with satisfaction. Before leaving, he bluntly said that he would come again next time.

Although barbecue is good, there is one biggest disadvantage, that is, the taste is too strong. After eating, the smell is all over the body. Xiao Qiheng is very happy and must take a bath immediately after eating.

Jiang Li filled the bathtub with water, pushed Xiao Qiheng to the bathroom, and undressed and bathed for him.

Different from the past, now Jiang Li has received Xiao Qiheng's permission and can wait by his side while he is bathing.

There was white smoke in the bathroom, Xiao Qiheng leaned against the pool and closed his eyes, while Jiang Li was behind him, washing his long hair with soap horns.

He moved gently, first gently combing the other party's black hair with his fingers, and then washing the foam on it with water a little bit.

"Okay, Your Highness." Jiang Li reminded Xiao Qiheng aloud.

"Yeah."

Xiao Qiheng responded, opened his eyes, stood up slowly with the edge of the pool, and with the help of Jiang Li, left the pool.

Although his legs were still unable to walk normally, they were much better than before, and he could barely stand for a short period of time.

Jiang Li dressed him and wanted to help him sit down in a wheelchair, but he waved his hand and tried to take a step, but it seemed that there was a thousand pounds under his feet, he spent a lot of effort, but only moved After less than half a step, his forehead was sweating.

Jiang Li looked at him frowning tightly, as if he was very uncomfortable, and said distressedly, "Your Highness..."

Xiao Qiheng gritted his teeth, and wanted to move his other foot, but he couldn't prevent water stains on the ground. , the foot slipped, and the whole person was caught off guard and fell back!

"Be careful, Your Highness!!"

Jiang Li exclaimed, and in a hurry, he wrapped his arms around his shoulders and his waist with the other, and immediately hugged him horizontally!

Xiao Qiheng: "..."

What happened? Do you know what you are doing!