Chapter 8

In fact, Jiang Zhan completely misunderstood Jiang Li.

The reason why Jiang Li chose the co-pilot was entirely because of the inexplicable loss of his favorability. He was not sure whether Jiang Zhan had any opinion on him, and it was not good to sit next to him, so as not to lose his favorability after touching the bad head.

The two had their own thoughts, and among the three people in the car, Ji Shu was the most stressed.

Seeing the boss's gloomy expression in the rearview mirror, he had the urge to get out of the car.

The venue for dinner is set at a western-style restaurant on the 138th floor of a skyscraper. From the floor-to-ceiling windows of the box, you can overlook the night view of half the city.

When he got off the car at the place, Jiang Zhan spread his hand towards Ji Shu as he passed by. Ji Shu put the key of the car in his hand very wisely and watched him and Jiang Li step into the elevator. Retire.

Ji Shu knew Jiang Zhan's dining tastes well, and asked Jiang Li's preferences in advance, so he ordered meals in advance according to the habits of the two.

City night view, romantic candlelight, melodious violin, elegant white rose, delicious steak, top red wine, everything.

It should have been a very romantic and sentimental meal, but neither of the two people here were focused on the exquisite food on the table.

Jiang Li was still thinking about how to improve his favorability later, so he was absent-minded, while Jiang Zhan kept his attention on him.

From the moment he learned that Jiang Li was going to talk with him in the night, Jiang Zhan felt like a restless kitten was scratching in his heart, which made his heart itch.

The implied meaning of these four words is too heavy, and anyone who listens to it will feel that it means "sex", and he is no exception.

What happened on the first night can be said to be a misunderstanding, but this time it was Jiang Li who came to the door by himself. You can't say that he cheated, right? Jiang Zhan felt a pain in his liver when he mentioned these two words. Before going out, he thought that he would not give Jiang Li a good look at this meal tonight, so that he would know who he was, and that he should not be cheap and be good.

Who knew that from the beginning of the meal, the other party didn't even look at him, what about talking at night with candles, the candles were lit, and he was good, and he didn't even see a fart.

Have you misunderstood what he meant? Saying that he cheated the gun, he is the one who cheated the rice, right?

The more Jiang Zhan thought about it, the more he felt that this person was teasing him.

After the meal, Jiang Zhan took off his suit jacket from the shelf on the side, and walked out without looking at Jiang Li. Jiang Li followed behind him to the parking lot to pick up the car.

As soon as the two got into the car, Jiang Zhan said, "I'll take you back."

"Huh?" Jiang Li recovered from his thoughts, looked at him and shook his head, "No, I don't plan to go back tonight."

Hearing this, Jiang Zhan stopped putting the key in his hand, turned his head to look at him, just met his gaze, and was silent for a moment: "What do you mean?"

"Didn't I say it? Let's talk to you in the night." Jiang Li put his elbows between the two seats and said with a smile.

Bing candle night talk.

These four words again, thinking of how he ignored him just now, Jiang Zhan sneered: "What to talk about? Did you seduce other people like this for your role? For example, the assistant director of the crew?"

Jiang Li didn't know what he did Suddenly, the assistant director was mentioned, and he looked like he didn't know how to behave, and said innocently, "Mr. Jiang, I can't say that. I have lived for 21 years, but I have only seduced you."

Jiang Zhan was taken aback for a moment . .

Only seduce yourself? That is to say, when Jiang Li slept with himself, it was indeed the first time.

After grasping this information, Jiang Zhan's depression dissipated a little, and his mood took a big turn and returned to the right track, but he asked unmoved: "Really?"

Jiang Li was about to answer when suddenly he heard the system in his mind. Tip: "Host, the male lead's favorability has increased by 5%, and the current favorability is negative 20."

Favorableness has risen? Jiang Li was a little surprised at first, but suddenly got something, and looked at Jiang Zhan with a light in his eyes.

"...Why are you looking at me like that?" Jiang Zhan felt a little uncomfortable by his sparkling eyes.

"Mr. Jiang." Jiang Li leaned over, narrowed the distance with him, and answered the question, "Did you have a good time that night?"

That night...

That night means the night that the two of them knew.

His words made Jiang Zhan's thoughts that were already on the verge of moving today tickled again, and when he met the expectant eyes in front of him, a flame slowly ignited in his heart, and the whole compartment suddenly became a little hot.

Simply a monster.

"It's alright." Jiang Zhan said reluctantly, looking away from him.

"Is it just a little bit?" Jiang Li was dissatisfied with his avoidance, and moved closer, "The truth."

"Otherwise?" Jiang Zhan stepped back a little and frowned, "Why are you so close to me?"

Jiang Li Without answering, he stretched out his hand and grabbed his tie to stop him from stepping back. He leaned over and pressed the tip of his nose against his, tilted his head slightly and touched his thin lips.

The four lips were pressed together, Jiang Zhan's hand holding the steering wheel tightened slightly, and he felt that his lips were gently rubbed a few times, lingering on his lips, there was a secret numbness because his actions spread from his back.

The two were very close, Jiang Zhan smelled the refreshing and indifferent fragrance in his hair, if it seemed to wrap around the tip of his nose, he subconsciously opened his mouth to cover the soft lips, just as he moved, the other side opened a little distance again. .

Jiang Zhan was very dissatisfied with this kind of casual teasing. He wanted to come forward and turn against the customer, but he heard Jiang Li's smiling voice: "Give me a chance."

Jiang Zhan made a move: "What?"

"Let you tonight Happier."

"..."

Jiang Zhan felt that this little bastard was so rude, he was so dizzy that he felt dizzy when he first tasted love.

It's still the same hotel as last time, and the same room.

As soon as the door was closed, Jiang Zhan rudely pressed the person against the door panel and kissed him. His heartbeat was pounding in his chest, and he couldn't tell who it was.

...

Jiang Li looked at Jiang Zhan condescendingly, with bright pride in his delicate eyebrows, flamboyant and beautiful.

Jiang Zhan's Adam's apple slid up and down by his appearance, and he felt a warm feeling in his heart, as if he had picked up some treasure.

After living for thirty-two years, Jiang Zhan had such an experience for the first time. It was unfamiliar but not annoying.

This person should be mine.

Jiang Zhan thought so in his heart.

His eyes looked right at the person in front of him, and he asked in a low voice, "Jiang Li, tell me, what do you want?"

"What do you want?" Jiang Li tilted his head to think, shook his head and smiled. , raised his chin slightly, and said proudly, "What I want, I will naturally get it myself, as for you..."

He put one hand next to Jiang Zhan's ear, lowered his head and slowly approached.

"Jiang Zhan."

"Remember tonight, you slept... but the future actor."

...

After a night.

When Jiang Zhan woke up, Jiang Li next to him was still asleep, with his back to him like last time, a distance away from him, the old scars on his naked back were adding new ones, which looked quite dazzling.

Jiang Zhan couldn't figure out how a person's skin can be so tender. He just kneaded a few times and bit his teeth a few times, and there was a slight bruise on it. Those who didn't know it thought it was SM. .

Really squeamish.

Jiang Zhan stretched out his hand and pulled the quilt beside him to cover Jiang Li's body, turned up the air conditioner slightly, and then got up and went to the outer hall to wash up.

When he came back from the wash, Jiang Li was still asleep, and he changed the position from lying on his side to lying on his back. He lifted the quilt to the side again, and the whole person was in a big shape.

Last night, Jiang Li was too sleepy after the two of them did. In the end, Jiang Zhan took him to the bathroom to take a bath and clean up. After washing, Jiang Zhan didn't put on clothes for him because he thought it was troublesome, so Jiang Li was completely naked at this time. , his straight and slender legs are wide open, and there are still many traces of love on his body.

Such an unconcealed posture made Jiang Zhan who came in suffocated, his lower abdomen tightened, and he almost raised his gun to salute again.

"Little bastard."

Looking at the person sleeping defenseless on the bed, Jiang Zhan's forehead jumped with blue veins, strode over to cover him again, picked up the phone beside him, and left the room.

Jiang Li slept very deeply this night. He had hardly slept well in the past few days when he came to this world. No one disturbed him this time, and he was in a very comfortable environment. He didn't wake up until noon.

His body was sore as if it was run over by a car. After waking up, Jiang Li lay on the bed for a while before slowly getting up and sitting on the head of the bed.

Seeing that he was awake, the system reported the effect of yesterday's strategy: "Congratulations to the host, after a night of hard work, the male protagonist's current favorability value is 20%."

20%, compared to the previous -20, this time favorability has increased 40%.

It's not a negative value.

This good thought made Jiang Li feel that his waist didn't hurt so much, and he also had the idea of ​​​​joking: "Sure enough, there is nothing that can't be solved with one shot. If there is, then two shots." The

system: "..."

Faced with The host who suddenly opened the yellow cavity, the system routine does not know how to respond.

"By the way." Jiang Li suddenly remembered something and asked with great interest, "Little cute, it stands to reason that you and I are bound together, so did you watch the whole process of going to bed with the male protagonist last night? "

...No, the system will be automatically blocked when you go to bed with the male protagonist."

"Is that so?" Jiang Li didn't quite believe it, "Then how do you know that I worked hard all night? It's not good to lie. "Child."

"..." The

system was silent for a while: "Because I was blocked all night."

"??"

Jiang Linao made up for the appearance of his system being locked in a small dark room for one night. Then he burst into laughter, and tears almost burst out: "I'm sorry, little cutie, I'll try to let you out as soon as possible next time."

"...Thank you, host.

" It's time to go back."

Jiang Li lifted the quilt and got out of bed, took his clothes from the chair on the side and put them on. He just bent over and put on a trouser leg when the door of the room was suddenly opened from the outside, and he looked up to see Go to Jiangzhan and walk in.

The two looked at each other, and Jiang Li blurted out: "Why haven't you left yet?"

Jiang Zhan: "..."

This sentence is exactly the same as Jiang Zhan asking why Jiang Li hasn't left on the first night, so let him wait in the outer hall. After a morning, Jiang Zhan, who was planning to wait for him to wake up and have lunch together, heard that he wanted to beat someone.