Chapter 41

Jiang Li didn't stay longer at the entrance of the police station. He turned around and went to the optical shop next to him. The system asked strangely, "Sir host, don't you plan to

chat up?" He asked, "Little cute, how come you just passed a world, you are like an old fried dough stick? Where did that little freshness go?"

"..."

His little cute system was speechless, Jiang Feeling very happy, he walked to the back of the vision test machine and sat down, and asked the clerk to test the degree of myopia in his eyes.

In the impression, the original eyes have not been equipped with new glasses for four years, and the degree should be deepened.

The original body's eyes were always covered by bangs, which caused the pupils to focus somewhat slack, and the astigmatism was relatively high. When I saw the instrument for more than half a minute, I shed tears, so it took a lot of time to measure the measurement.

After the test, Jiang Li chose an oval frame with double silver edges, paid for it, and agreed to pick it up tomorrow. In addition, he bought a pair of invisible daily throws with similar degrees to prevent him from seeing the blackboard in class tomorrow.

When he came out of the optical shop, Chi Fang and others were no longer there at the police station.

However, Jiang Li is not in a hurry. Chi Fang's class is next to his class. If there is no accident, they will definitely meet them when they go to school tomorrow.

...

A group of people from Chi Fang came out of the police station. Chi Fang walked in the front lane with a sullen face, obviously in a bad mood, Feng Yu waved his hand to let everyone else go, and chased after him: "Brother Chi, wait for me. , where are we going?"

"Whatever." Chi Fang put his hands in his pockets and didn't care where he was going.

"Sorry, Brother Chi, it's all my fault today." Feng Yuyu said guiltily.

During today's game, the big man, also Zhou Kai, deliberately hit someone with his elbow, knocking one of their classmates out with a nosebleed. Feng Yu got angry and had sex with the other party. Chi Zai helped him to rub the other party on the ground. At that time, the grandmother who was passing by called the police.

"What kind of apology are you saying?" Chi Fang glanced at him. The two happened to pass by a cram school. He stopped and looked at the name on the sign.

"Yang Fan's quick English cram school." Feng Yu read the name of the cram school, surprised, "Brother Chi, you won't want to go to the cram school, right?

" Go, the reason why I stopped is because I heard the old man mention the name of this cram school yesterday and said that he would sign up to learn English.

Tutoring English?

Chi Fangguang felt a headache thinking about the messy letters.

"Hey, Brother Chi." Feng Yu followed next to him, "You will be divided into classes soon, you must be applying for science, right? I also apply for science, it just so happens that our brothers can still be classmates!"

Chi Fang looked at it strangely. He glanced at him: "Who told you that I should apply for science?"

"Is it impossible for me to apply for liberal arts? You have not passed English."

"It sounds like you have passed." Chi Fang laughed at him, "I Three points more than you?"

"Hey, it's not that I failed, so I plan to choose science." Feng Yu scratched his head, not feeling ashamed at all, "By the way, let's go eat, I I'm hungry."