Chapter 158

After explaining Qi Rui, Lu Jinghe hung up the phone and found that he had received several text messages from Lu Yu on his phone.

After WeChat was blacklisted, Lu Yu had no choice but to contact Lu Jinghe via text message on his mobile phone, all of which he knew was wrong, and asked Lu Jinghe to apply through his friend.

Lu Jinghe just punished him a little. After seeing the information, he opened WeChat and passed his friend request.

Lu Yu had been playing with his mobile phone all the time. As soon as the application was approved, the information was sent.

——Lu Yu: Big brother, big brother, big brother! !

——Lu Yu: You are finally willing to forgive me, does that mean I can find you tomorrow? !

Seeing that he still didn't give up, Lu Jinghe rejected his request again with a blank expression.

——Lu Jinghe: No.

——Lu Yu: ...

——Lu Yu: I want to visit you, can't I? !

What he said was too fake. He used to complain that there was nothing fun in this mountain for Lu Jinghe. When he came, he would be forced to study by Lu Jinghe. Usually, he only stayed for three or two days and then went back. This would be to see his future. The real sister-in-law, she even said such hypocritical words.

However, Lu Jinghe did not buy his account.

——Lu Jinghe: I will go back on weekends.

——Lu Yu: ...

Lu Jinghe goes back once a week, and Lu Yu is speechless.

After Lu Jinghe finished posting it, he didn't bother to waste any more time with him. He was still thinking about the audience in the live broadcast room yesterday that someone on Weibo recommended Jiang Li's live broadcast. After logging out of WeChat, he switched to Weibo.

He only followed Jiang Li on his Weibo. When he entered, he saw Jiang Li's Weibo post in the morning on the homepage. After seeing the content, he couldn't help but be stunned.

——Jiangchi Lu Xiao: There are flowers in the morning, and you are by my side. 【picture】

In the photo are the flowers he picked for Jiang Li today. The blooming white dew is inserted in a white jade vase. The background is a corner of Jiang Li's room window. The sunlight falls from the window, reflecting a faint light and shadow on the flower branches. The whole picture looks peaceful and beautiful. .

In the morning, Lu Jinghe didn't go back to the room with Jiang Li. He didn't know that he took this photo and put it on Weibo, and he didn't know that he would match such a sentence.

There are flowers, there are you. These four words seemed to imply some meaning, which made his heart skip a beat, as if something could not be held back.

He watched it for a while, then scrolled down, stopped on the Weibo that Jiang Li had reposted, and clicked on the video inside.

The video is thirteen minutes in total. Lu Yu used the selection questions for the college competition to make things difficult for Jiang Li, and Lu Jinghe was selected for the first time. Game screen.

Seeing Jiang Li playing the piano again in the video, Lu Jinghe's familiar feeling at the beginning still hasn't dissipated.

The blurry figure playing the piano that floated in his mind last time, he had the feeling that it was Jiang Li, but for some reason, Jiang Li turned out to be the appearance of long-haired black clothes in his mind.

While he was pondering, he heard footsteps outside his ears, looked away from his mobile phone, and saw Jiang Li walking in from outside as soon as he looked up.

The women's clothes that Jiang Li bought for the live broadcast were all shirts, because they had collars to cover their necks. Today, he is wearing a white shirt with a high neck and waist. The high neck design just blocks his Adam's apple, so there is no need to tie something like a necklace, and the waist waist design perfectly fits the arc of his waist. The line sets off.

Lu Jinghe's gaze involuntarily fell on his waist. He could probably hold him with one hand, and he could hold him in his arms with one hand.

Thinking of this, Lu Jinghe's eyes were dark, and the pure heart and few desires of these years suddenly turned into a maddening, as if an unspeakable flame was spreading around in his heart.

His eyes were so hot that even Jiang Li, who was a few meters away, noticed it, but Jiang Li didn't care, and walked towards him while buttoning his cufflinks.

Ginger Sticky Rice followed at his feet, and when he approached the table, his small body sank and jumped onto the table.

As he approached, Lu Jinghe suppressed the restlessness in his heart, got up, walked around the table, and took over his job of buttoning the cufflinks: "I'll come."

Jiang Li was not polite to him, raised his hand and asked him to help him , looked down at the mobile phone video on the desktop, found that he was watching the clip of his live broadcast, smiled, and said: "Weibo is a video edited by a big V, it's well done, and with music, it is even more exciting than the live broadcast. , I feel like I'm watching a TV show."

Lu Jinghe helped him button his left cuff button, then stretched out his hand to pull up his right hand to continue, without raising his head when he heard the words, he said, "No, the scene is more exciting." It's

so simple and rude The compliment made Jiang Lile happy: "It's an honor to be praised by Mr. Lu. It seems that I have to continue tonight."

Lu Jinghe carefully buttoned his cufflinks, and then raised his head to look at him. After the eyes full of smiles, I only felt that the evil fire that was suppressed just now came out again.

The two were so close, he could take Jiang Li into his arms as soon as he stretched out his hand, but he still needed restraint, and he couldn't offend the other party until he knew what the other party was thinking.

To prevent himself from thinking more, Lu Jinghe changed the subject and asked Jiang Li why he chose to dress up in women's clothing for the live broadcast. He knew that Jiang Li was not someone who had such a hobby.

Jiang Li didn't plan to hide it from him, but now that it was close to the time of the live broadcast, he said, "I'll tell you later, I'll turn on the computer first."

He walked to the desk, only to find that the computer was turned on Now, Lu Jinghe should have helped him open it ahead of time. There was an extra whiteboard next to the desk than yesterday. It was about the same size as the one he bought before, and it should have been prepared by Lu Jinghe.

The other party's thoughtful behavior warmed Jiang's heart. He raised his head and asked him, "Did you prepare a whiteboard for me?"

Lu Jinghe nodded, "I asked the store that delivered the ingredients to bring it here today. I thought it would be more convenient for you to have it."

This is indeed a lot more convenient. Jiang Li smiled at him, sat down in the chair, and logged into the live broadcast platform, while Lu Jinghe also sat back and opened his live broadcast page.

Jiang Nuomi didn't run to Jiang Li's side today, but sat beside Lu Jinghe's computer, lying on the desktop looking at the computer screen as before.

After Jiang left the live broadcast, he found that the audience was much larger than last night. It is indeed a big V effect. It is no wonder that many people want to find big V marketing promotion. increase.

"Good evening everyone, I'm..."

——System prompt: Lu gave the anchor Jiangchi Lu Xiao a super bomb x10.

Seeing that the screen suddenly burst into colorful fireworks, Jiang Li stopped abruptly when he said hello, looked up at Lu Jinghe helplessly, and said, "Mr. Lu, didn't you say you don't need to give rewards?"

Lu Jinghe didn't say anything . , just sent a sentence on the barrage.

[Lu: Within the range of ability, don't worry about it. 】

Jiang Li was dumbfounded and shook his head.

[Pigeon cooing chicken: ...Why do I suddenly feel sweet? ? ]

[Magic Pipa Immortal: Me too, Mr. Lu's words "don't worry about it" inexplicably feel so favored! ! 】

【Zhanshan is the king: You guys are sober, have you forgotten the friend of the anchor sister? ! ]

[Zhajiang Ramen Noodles: Local tyrants, tycoons, and goddesses of live broadcasts, make up 10,000 words...]

[Satan's night:...]

[Fried oyster and egg pancakes: what happened to classmate Satan, these two days I don't like talking anymore, I'm not used to it. 】

Lu Yu on the other side of the screen saw this sentence, and silently complained about what he didn't like to say, I dare not say it! !

Lu Jinghe swiped 20,000 yuan in a row and raised the reward amount to 400,000 yuan. Jiang Li gave him a headache and found that he had just ignored his words.

Although he knew that Lu Jinghe was rich, he couldn't spend money without restraint. If it wasn't for the live broadcast, Jiang Li really wanted to go over and see if the water in his mind was about to drown.

After Lu Jinghe took the lead, other people in the live broadcast room also began to reward and swipe the screen. All kinds of roses, rocket launchers, and landmines exploded everywhere, and the entire live broadcast page became a mess.

After finally waiting for the reward wave to pass, Jiang Li stopped talking and began to ask people to answer the questions.

After there are many people, the audience will be wider, and even the two are office workers. One of them has no questions to answer, and instead asks Jiang Li if he can play a tune. She saw Jiang Li playing the piano on Weibo. video just came.

The old guqin was rented by Jiang Li, and he doesn't have it at the moment, so he said, "Sorry, the guqin I rented before has already been returned. If you don't mind, I owe it first, and I'll make it up for you later."

He Sincerely, the other party immediately said that he didn't mind, and he could play again anytime.

After listening to his words, Lu Jinghe rubbed his fingers on the edge of the computer twice, picked up his mobile phone and sent a WeChat message to Qi Rui, asking him to buy a guqin and send it over tomorrow.

Although Qi Rui was not watching the live broadcast, he also guessed who he asked him to buy the piano for, and replied to ask him what requirements he had for the piano.

Lu Jinghe didn't know much about the guqin, so he only replied with four words - ok, expensive.

Qi Rui looked at his message and let out a long sigh. He had long been accustomed to the gap between the rich and the poor.

Jiang Li did not play games during the break today, but chose to chat with everyone. Someone asked him if he played the guqin so well if he had a professional teacher to guide him.

"Well, yes." Jiang Li glanced at Lu Jinghe, who was facing him, with a smile in his words, "He is a very bad teacher. When I play the wrong note, I will be punished for copying the piano score."

Lu Jinghe looked at him inexplicably, always feeling like he was talking about himself.

The live broadcast ended in a blink of an eye, Jiang Li said goodbye to everyone and left the live broadcast room.

He stretched, stood up from his chair, walked in front of Lu Jinghe, reached out and tapped his desktop, and said in a serious tone, "Mr. Lu Jinghe, didn't we agree not to give a reward?"

Lu Jinghe kept Sitting in a chair, he looked up at him slightly, and said calmly, "You said it, but I didn't agree."

Jiang Li was choked by him: "It's really a waste of you to do this.

" When he looked at Lu Jinghe, he looked like he was looking at an ignorant child, but Lu Jinghe shook his head and said with certainty, "No, you deserve it."

Jiang Li: "..."

Jiang Li looked at it dumbly. He was speechless by his rebuttal, which was no different from the love words, and stared at him for a while, but finally couldn't help laughing, walked to the seat next to him, sat down, and joked: "You are like this, Makes me feel like a little liar who cheats food, drink, and money."

... Then do you want to cheat?

Lu Jinghe subconsciously wanted to ask this sentence, but he refrained from the words, and turned to ask about the unfinished topic just now, and asked why he became the anchor of women's clothing.

"This, you may not believe it when you say it." Jiang Li supported his chin with one hand, and helped Jiang Nuomi who was lying next to him to brush his hair with the other, and said slowly, "I quarreled with my parents and ran away from home, and I ran out of money. , I chose to be an anchor because the platform agreed to advance my salary for a month."

His answer surprised Lu Jinghe. Although the two of them didn't get along for a long time, Jiang Li gave him the impression that they would not be good friends. Rebellious enough to run away from home, but it is still possible for Lu Yu to run away from home.

And when they met Jiang's parents in a private restaurant yesterday, the two eagerly explained Jiang Li, and it didn't look like they were separated from Jiang Li.

Seeing the surprise in his eyes, Jiang Li released his hand on his chin, moved closer to him, and asked, "Do you know why my parents and I are quarreling?"

Because of his proximity, the two could not be separated at this time. At a distance of more than ten centimeters, Lu Jinghe looked at him, followed his words and asked, "Why?"

"Because..." Jiang Li looked at him and said slowly, "I told them that I like men."

Lu Jinghe's pupils widened slightly, his heart skipped a beat uncontrollably because of his words, and he heard a "hum" in his ear.

He watched Jiang Li approach him slowly, stopped only a few centimeters away from him, and asked with a smile, "Mr. Lu, did you see my Weibo before I came in just now?"

"... I see." Lu Jinghe heard his voice become hoarse, his heart beating faster and faster, as if he was about to break through the surface of his skin.

Jiang Li's voice was a degree lower than usual, causing his skin to feel numb and soft. He heard Jiang Li ask himself, "What about your answer?"

- There are flowers in the morning, and you are by your side.

Lu Jinghe was silent for two seconds and did what he had always wanted to do just now. He stretched out his arms to wrap Jiang Li's waist, and pressed Jiang Li into his arms. He tightened his hands and embraced him.

For some reason, the moment he hugged Jiang Li, a sense of satisfaction that was lost and found aroused in his heart.

At the same time, the system reminded: "Congratulations to the host, the male protagonist's favorability has increased by 10%, and the current favorability is 92%."

That night, Lu Jinghe updated the WeChat Moments for the first time. He sent a picture of fireworks, After Jiang Li saw it, he sent a photo of a lighter.

Qi Rui has friends of the two of them. Looking at the dynamic of the two side by side, he curiously left a message under Jiang Li's circle of friends.

——Qi Rui: Anchor Jiang, did you blow up Mr. Lu?

Not two minutes after his comment, Lu Jinghe sent him a WeChat message.

——Lu Jinghe: Assistant Qi, are you okay?

Qi Rui: "..." Qi Rui

silently deleted his comment as if it had never happened. However, it backfired. The colleague in charge of financial management and accounting for Lu Jinghe sent a congratulatory message, saying that Mr. Lu had ordered that this month Deduct his salary for three days.

Qi Rui: "..."

Make you cheap!