Chapter 123

Emperor Yuan sat on the seat, and Xiao Qiheng sat down in the hall.

The father and son are in the same palace, but they haven't seen each other for ten years. They are no longer the way they remembered each other. One has grown up and the other has grown old.

The years, ten years, seem to be very long, but also seem to be very short.

Even after the rest, Emperor Yuan's spirit was still not very good. He was slightly stunned when he saw Xiao Qiheng, and looked at Xiao Qiheng closely, as if he wanted to see the appearance in his memory from his face.

Unfortunately, he failed.

The young prince who was astonishing and brilliant in his impressions could no longer look like him. The edges and corners of his body and his ambition seemed to have been smoothed out, and he slowly transformed into the quiet and indifferent young man he is today.

Xiao Qiheng looked at him, slowly raised his hand, folded his left hand on the back of his right hand, bowed his head slightly and saluted: "My son Xiao Qiheng, I am fortunate to receive the grace of my father today and move out of the Qinghe Palace. I am here to thank you. It's just my son. My legs are inconvenient, I can't bow down to the emperor, and I hope the emperor's forgiveness."

His feet were sick and he couldn't salute, but Jiang Li couldn't do it, so he knelt down beside him.

Emperor Yuan listened to Xiao Qiheng's words, his eyes fell on his legs, and his expression changed slightly: "No ceremony."

Xiao Qiheng: "Thank you, Father Huang."

"How are your legs?" Yuan Emperor asked.

"Back to the father, my son was seriously injured back then. The imperial doctor said that it was a blessing to be able to save a life. This leg..." Xiao Qiheng shook his head, "I'm afraid it will be difficult to cure."

He looked like when he said this. Still indifferent, as if he had accepted the fact that he might be disabled for life.

Emperor Yuan still remembered in a trance that when he heard the news that his legs were disabled, his whole body collapsed, especially after learning the cause of Empress Shuyan's death, despite the dissuasion of the palace staff, he climbed up to him, his eyes weeping blood, Angry and resentful.

At that time, he was extreme, furious and even contradicted himself. He bluntly said that if he hadn't been stupid and incompetent to listen to the slander, his mother would not have died, and he didn't look like a prince at all. That's why, under his rage, he imprisoned him, who was still seriously injured, in the Hall of Qinghe.

And after that, Concubine Ling provokes right and wrong in her ears for many times, making her more and more disappointed in this son she once regarded as a proud son, and then uniting with the first empress to commit suicide, she disgusted him to the extreme, so that the whole dynasty never saw him again. People dare to mention his name in front of themselves, and he is in the Hall of Qinghe, and it takes ten years for one pass.

Ten years, what a long time.

Looking at the son he loved the most at the time, Emperor Yuan's cold and ruthless heart slowly grew in guilt, thinking that if the imperial doctor had given all his strength to treat him, maybe the situation would have been different.

Thinking of this, Emperor Yuan said to Eunuch Chen: "Send the imperial hospital to let them go to the East Palace to diagnose and treat the prince tomorrow. No matter what methods and medicinal materials are used, they must do their best to treat the prince."

Eunuch Chen replied: "Yes, the emperor."

"My son thanked the royal father." Xiao Qiheng handed over again.

The father and son had not seen each other for more than two years, and there were many things that separated them from each other. The two were speechless. After thanking him, Emperor Yuan asked Xiao Qiheng to retire on the grounds that he wanted to rest more.

After Xiao Qiheng left, Emperor Yuan looked at the direction in which he was leaving and was silent for a while, and suddenly asked Eunuch Chen: "You said, does he still hate me?"

He, of course, was referring to Xiao Qiheng. Eunuch Chen comforted softly: "His Royal Highness is like a mirror. He is a person who knows things and does not know great gifts. You are very kind. If you allow him to return to the East Palace again, he will naturally be grateful for the kindness of the emperor

. There is no reason to hold grudges."

Complicated: "Is that so?"

"Naturally." Eunuch Chen said with a smile, "Isn't there a saying that 'father and son have an overnight feud'? His Highness has just lifted the ban from the Qinghe Palace, and he came to thank you in a blink of an eye. I know you are resting, I have been waiting outside the palace with a sincere heart."

Emperor Yuan was silent, and suddenly remembered how many years ago, Xiao Qiheng was scolded by himself when he was young, and waited outside the palace for an hour to apologize to himself.

One is a teenager, the other is a youth, and it seems that he is still the proudest son of him back then.

Xiao Qiheng is his direct prince. When he was born, the sky was full of auspiciousness. Even Qin Tianjian said that the prince was carrying auspiciousness and could bring blessings to the people around him. It was the body of the queen mother who had been lingering on the sick bed the day after he was born. There was an improvement, which verified his Furui spirit.

Among so many sons, Xiao Qiheng is the most like him, intelligent, sensible and courageous.

At the age of fourteen, Xiao Qiheng followed General Qu Yan to practice outside the pass. In the battle of Yangu, he cooperated with Qu Yan inside and outside, burned the enemy's food and grass, cut off the enemy's back path, and captured Quliang Pass in one fell swoop.

If it wasn't for that incident...

When Emperor Yuan fell into memory, there were light footsteps outside, and Eunuch Chen looked up and saw a man in a white robe walking over, dyed with snow from the other side's temples. He seems to be in his forties, but his face looks younger.

There is only one person who can enter the Qianhe Palace without notice. There is only one person in the huge palace, and that is Sheng Hexuan, the national teacher of the Yuan Dynasty. When Eunuch

Chen saw the other party, he bent down and said to Emperor Yuan, who was still in a trance: "Your Majesty, the national teacher is here."

The man in white, with a moving face, stood up from the banquet: "The national teacher is here."

Sheng Hexuan nodded and bowed to him: "I have seen the emperor."

"The national teacher does not need to be too polite." The gesture of "please" was enough to show that he valued the national teacher. "Sit here."

"Thank

you, Your Majesty." The two took their seats. Guarded outside the door.

In the palace, Sheng Hexuan took a sip of tea and stretched out his hand to Emperor Yuan. Emperor Yuan handed him his wrist. He put his two fingers between the other's veins and closed his eyes to diagnose.

After a while, Sheng Hexuan retracted his hand and said: "The emperor has been worried too much recently, and his heart palpitations are quite obvious. He needs more training and conditioning.

" When I was there, I met the prince."

"Naturally." Sheng Hexuan said, "His Royal Highness is here to thank him?"

Emperor Yuan nodded, his expression a little more eager than before: "National teacher, I have issued a decree to lift the prince's restraint. , in this way, may the guilt be eliminated?"

Sheng Hexuan pondered, Yuan Emperor looked at him with a worried look, and wanted to urge the other party to ask for an answer, but he was afraid that he would be wrong.

Fortunately, Sheng Hexuan didn't stay silent for a long time before he said, "Don't worry, Your Majesty, although all cause and effect are determined, it is not impossible to reverse the destiny of the day after tomorrow. It's just that the road to longevity is long and difficult. I hope the Emperor will not be impatient.

" After his remarks, Emperor Yuan's hanging heart slowly relaxed: "So, there is a national teacher."

Sheng Hexuan cupped his hands: "It's really the duty of a minister."

After speaking, he took out a green jade bottle from his sleeve . He handed it to Emperor Yuan: "This is a health pill that has just been refined. The emperor takes one a day. It can calm his restlessness and help the emperor get rid of nightmares as soon as possible, so that he can devote himself to cultivation.

" He poured a cup of tea for Sheng Hexuan, and said with a smile, "I made the National Teacher worry."

Sheng Hexuan was not flattered by his actions, and he still looked like he was out of the dust.

...

On the other side, Jiang Li pushed Xiao Qiheng to the East Palace, but he was still thinking about the man in white that he saw outside the Qianhe Palace just now.

The other party's temples were white, but his face was clear and handsome. Judging from his appearance, he looked like he was in his early thirties. He had an air of detachment from the world, like an expert outside the world.

"That's my court teacher, Sheng Hexuan." Xiao Qiheng saw what he was curious about when he saw him looking back twice just now, and spoke out to explain his confusion.

"He is Sheng Hexuan?" Jiang Li was a little surprised.

Sheng Hexuan was only thirty-six years old, but he was a teacher of a country in the Yuan Dynasty and was deeply trusted by the emperor.

Jiang Li had heard about this person for a long time, but it was the first time he had seen him.

"It's like a person with a very deep city." Jiang Li commented that although he had never had contact with the other party, he felt that the other party was an extremely dangerous person just from the encounter just now.

"Don't pay attention to him, and don't approach him." Xiao Qiheng urged.

"Well." Jiang Li nodded, as long as the other party didn't take the initiative to provoke him, he naturally wouldn't ask for trouble.

The two returned to the East Palace, and as soon as they entered the courtyard, they heard Xiaoluzi directing the maid and the eunuch to work, and his voice was so loud that he was afraid that others would not hear: "You, move these pots of flowers to the main hall, and put them in the palace. On the flower stand in front of the window, this is His Royal Highness's favorite orchid, move carefully. And you, move Jiang Li's peppers to the backyard, be careful not to damage it; you, you, you, take care of the yard Clean up the weeds, the grass is taller than me, what does it look like!"

Jiang Li saw him wearing an apron and gestured with his hips on his hips, which was quite funny, he walked behind him and patted him on the shoulder for fear, and said: "It's hard work, I can hear your loud voice outside the door."

Xiaoluzi was startled by him, just about to get angry, when he turned around and saw Xiao Qiheng also came back, he hurriedly knelt down and said, "His Royal Highness." The

others They also knelt down: "His Royal Highness."

Xiao Qiheng waved his hand and turned his wheelchair towards the main hall, followed by Jiang Li.

Back in the inner hall, Xiao Qiheng took out a white jade bottle from the dark compartment of the drawer, poured out a brown pill from it and handed it to Jiang Li: "Eat it."

"Oh." Jiang Li picked up the pill and didn't ask. He put it in his mouth and swallowed.

Seeing this, Xiao Qiheng looked at him deeply: "Don't you ask what Gu is? Aren't you afraid that Gu gave you poison?"

"Not afraid." Jiang Li shook his head, resting his hands on the armrests of the wheelchair, looking down Looking at him, he said with a smile, "His Royal Highness is definitely not willing to give me poison, even if it is really poison, I am willing to die for His Highness, as long as... hmm!"

His words suddenly stopped, his eyes widened slightly, Looking at Xiao Qiheng in disbelief, he pressed his neck with one hand, with a painful expression on his face, and fell to the ground!

Seeing this, Xiao Qiheng was startled: "What's wrong with you?!"

Jiang Li was lying on the ground twitching, blood dripping from the corners of his lips, he stretched out his hand to grab Xiao Qiheng's hem, and said in a difficult tone, "Your Highness... you really want to kill me. Me?"

Xiao Qiheng was frightened by his appearance, and suddenly looked at the medicine bottle in his hand: "Impossible... Jiang Li?! Jiang Li!!"

He anxiously called Jiang Li's name, the bottle in his hand He fell to the ground, but he didn't have time to take care of him, watching Jiang Li staring at the ground with his legs unable to move, he had never felt pain in his heart, his eyes were red, and he bent over to touch the other person in a hurry, but he forgot. Because of the inconvenience of his legs, the whole person fell down directly and pressed on Jiang Li's body.

At this moment, the person who should have no life suddenly reached out and hugged his back, and a low laughter sounded in his ears: "His Royal Highness, seeing that you are so nervous, I know that you are really reluctant to kill. Me."

Xiao Qiheng: "..."

...Little bastard, you are simply out of control! !