Chapter 95

After Lu Heng finished speaking, the living room was quiet.

He put his hands on his knees and lowered his head halfway. In this posture, his bangs covered his eyes slightly, and there was a hint of sadness in his lonely expression.

His two older brothers passed away early. For the sake of his mother, Lu Heng had to give up his dream. He must have felt bad all these years.

Jiang Xin looked at him in pain, and reached out to hold his hand to give him some comfort, but halfway through, he heard a faint voice: "Master, so you went to see me? You said it earlier, I thought your conscience was eaten by a dog."

Jiang Li: "..."

Lu Heng: "..."

Xuan Ying's words immediately dispelled the sad atmosphere in the living room, Lu Heng saw Jiang Li The blue veins on his forehead jumped twice when he retracted his hand, and he scolded Xuanying for this nasty thing hundreds of times in his heart, and said through gritted teeth: "I will take you back to my mother tomorrow, you must first think about how to face her. Go!"

"...Don't!" Xuanying said anxiously, "I'll stay with our little Yinque, you can go back by yourself."

"No need." Yinque's cold voice sounded, showing her kindness to Xuanying Not appreciative, and even a little annoying.

Xuan Ying: "..." Really ruthless.

"Then when are you going to go back tomorrow?" Jiang Li returned to the topic.

"Go back when you get up, otherwise my mother will really be killed." Lu Heng said helplessly, turning his head to look at Jiang Li, "Instructor, do you want to go back with me?"

Jiang Li: "Me?"

" That's right." Lu Heng swept away the haze just now on his face and said with a smile, "See your parents early."

"..." Jiang Li glanced at him, stood up with Jiang Nuomi in his arms, and said, "You still bring Xuan Ying go back."

Xuan Ying: "...I refuse."

Lu Heng saw his back hugging Jiang Nuomi and left mercilessly, and said sadly, "Instructor, aren't you afraid that I won't be able to come back when I go back?"

"Not afraid." Room is up.

Lu Heng shouted: "Has your conscience been eaten by a dog?!!"

Xuan Ying: "..."

Yinque: "..."

Jiang Li stopped, looked back at him, and said with a half-smile: "I Naturally not afraid, unless..."

"Unless what?" Lu Heng asked.

Jiang Li looked at him, with a smile that Lu Heng had never seen before, and said word by word: "Unless you don't want to live, long, live, and love."

He deliberately slowed down the speed of the last four words. , the meaning is self-evident, Lu Heng reacted quickly and jumped up from the sofa, rushed in front of Jiang Li, put his arms around his waist neatly, bowed his head and kissed it.

He clung to Jiang Li's soft tongue, flexibly entangled with it, and there was a clear sound of water stains between the entangled lips and tongues of the two.

Jiang glutinous rice was pressed between him and Jiang Li, with a face of unrequited love, leaning on his soft body to squeeze himself out, several ups and downs jumped on top of Da Da's head.

The kiss was deep and long, and the two of them let go of each other almost when they were about to suffocate.

Dissatisfied, Lu Heng chased and kissed Jiang Li a few more times, stroking the skin on his waist with his palm, and said, "I'll be back at the latest the day after tomorrow, wait for me to come back."

Jiang Li and he looked at each other , did not speak coldly as usual, but replied in a low voice: "Okay."

The word "Okay" softened Lu Heng's whole heart. He didn't know why he liked his instructor so much. As fate would have it, from the first day I knew him, I couldn't take my eyes off him.

He must grow and become stronger as soon as possible, so that he can be qualified enough to stand next to the instructor.

The next day, Lu Heng flew his aircraft home early in the morning, and as soon as he entered the gate of the palace, he saw his Three Emperor Brothers waiting in front of him.

"Brother Heng." Lu Qi came up to meet him, looked him up and down, and said with a smile, "I haven't seen him for a while, but I've gotten a lot more spirited."

"Probably the effect of military training." Lu Heng said, and walked in with him. , "Where's the queen mother."

"Waiting for you in her side hall." Lu Qi smiled bitterly, "After knowing that you took Xuanying away, she was the first to suspect me and scolded me bloody last night. Head, if it wasn't for the father and king to persuade me to stop, I would have to kneel at the door."

Lu Heng knew that the mother and queen didn't go to find someone directly last night, thanks to the father and the royal brother, he looked at him apologetically: "I'm sorry, the royal brother, I "..."

"What are you talking about." Lu Qi patted his shoulder, "I know what you're thinking, do what you like, if there is a storm, Brother Huang will carry it for you!"

"Brother Huang ..." Lu Heng was so moved that he was about to make a brotherly confession when he suddenly heard a voice full of anger from behind, "Lu Qi, what do you want to do? Let me hear it. "

The back of the two stiffened. Listening to the sound of footsteps from far to near, Lu Qi lowered his voice and said to Lu Heng, "The storm is coming, Brother Huang has something to do, go first!"

He didn't wait for Lu Heng to respond. , left the hall as if he had grown wings, leaving Lu Heng alone to face the storm.

Lu Heng: "..." Fucking brotherhood.

Thinking that he is dead or dead anyway, Lu Heng straightened his back and turned around, facing the person who came with a bright smile: "Mother, when did you come back? Is Jialouxing fun? Why don't you play for a few more days?

" The person is Lu Heng's mother, Qiao Xi, the queen of the empire. Even though she has passed middle age, she is still as beautiful as ever.

She looked at the smile on the face of her most beloved young son, instead of hugging him like she usually came back from going out, she snorted coldly, "If I don't come back, you're going to be turned upside down."

"How dare I." Lu Heng stepped forward to take her hand, but she threw it away.

Qiao Xi's eyes fell on the black ring of his index finger, and his eyes were slightly cold: "Xuan Ying."

"Queen." Xuan Ying's voice sounded, instead of gags like he usually did with Lu Heng, with respect, "Long time no see "

You forgot how you promised me back then?" Qiao Xi asked, her voice filled with anger.

"Uh..."

Xuan Ying remembered that before removing the chip, it had promised the queen that it would not leave the basement without her consent, but now it has not only come out, but doesn't want to go back.

"Answer me!" Qiao Xi shouted sharply.

"You can't blame me for that. The Fourth Prince insists on taking me away. It's really hard for me to resist such a temptation." Xuan Ying threw the pot to Lu Heng very spinelessly.

Lu Heng: "..." Xuan Ying, you and Lu Qi are blood brothers, so fuck it.

Qiao Xi looked at Lu Heng: "How did the chip come from?"

"Stolen." Lu Heng said honestly that when his mother was away when school started, he secretly went to her bedroom to get Xuanying's system chip.

When Qiao Xi heard this, he called him by his name: "Lu Heng! You are not only disbelieving, but you are still learning to steal, right? When will I teach you... That's not right."

She stopped suddenly and caught a glimpse of the key. , looked at Lu Heng suspiciously: "How do you know where the chip is hidden? How did you unlock it?"

"I..."

"It's your father, right?" Qiao Xi interrupted him, she put the Xuanying chip in Only Lu Qing knew about the place. Besides her, only Lu Qing could unlock the lock. Without Lu Qing's help, Lu Heng couldn't get the chip at all.

Thinking of this, she turned pale with anger, pointed to Lu Heng and said, "Okay, the three of you, father and son, are united to pit me, right? I said why Lu Qing said in the early morning that he would go to the minister to discuss matters. Go out and hide as soon as possible?!"

As she said, it was indeed the chip that Lu Qing helped Lu Heng get. Lu Heng didn't dare to cheat, so he could only be silent.

The emperor of the empire, Lu Qing, was not afraid of the sky, but he was afraid of the inside, so he used an excuse to go out to hide from his wife early in the morning.

Qiao Xi was so angry that if it wasn't for the maid's hold, she would have wanted to step forward and kick her when she saw Lu Heng. Earlier, Lu Heng said that she would go to the military academy, but she did not agree. Lu Qing and Lu Qi took turns to persuade, and Lu Heng added After reassuring that he just wanted to go to the military academy to experience the atmosphere, and that he would not enter the military department after graduation, she relented and agreed.

Unexpectedly, in less than two months, this little brat even released Xuan Ying!

The more Qiao Xi thought about it, the more angry she reached out to Lu Heng: "Give me Xuan Ying."

Lu Heng looked at her: "Mother..."

"Give me!" Qiao Xi accentuated her tone, her voice carrying an unstoppable order.

Just as Lu Heng was about to speak, he suddenly felt a heart palpitation. It was a feeling of helplessness and resignation. It suddenly hit his heart, which made him a little stunned. After a while, he realized that it was from Xuan Ying.

Once the mecha recognizes the master, it has a spiritual connection with the master, can feel each other's emotions, and the two have the same mind.

When Lu Heng was eight years old, Xuan Ying recognized him as the master. It has been twelve years, and ten years have passed since he was locked in the basement where no one visited.

The first emperor and the second emperor had already left him, so he couldn't let Xuan Ying be locked up again.

"I'm sorry, mother." Lu Heng looked at her with a serious face and said firmly, "I can't promise you."

"Lu Heng!" Qiao Xi sank, "You have hard wings now, and even my words are hard to come by. Don't you listen? Give it to me!"

Lu Heng shook his head: "I can't give it to you, this is left to me by the eldest brother and the second emperor, they will not be happy to see me treating Xuanying like this.

" When he mentioned the two sons who died early, a trace of pain flashed in Qiao Xi's eyes. Even after so many years, she still did not come out of the grief of losing her two sons.

She took a deep breath, suppressed the grief in her heart, and said to Lu Heng with a cold face: "In this case, tomorrow I will send someone to the military academy to transfer for you. You stay here for me, and you are not allowed to go anywhere!"

After she finished speaking, she ignored Lu Heng, turned around and strode out of the hall, Lu Heng's face changed, and he shouted at her: "Mother! My daughter-in-law hasn't caught up yet, so I can't transfer school!"

Qiao Xi paused, Turning around: "What did you say?"

"I promise your daughter-in-law will go back tomorrow at the latest, you can't lie!" Lu Heng ran over and bargained, "Even if you want to transfer schools, you can let me catch someone. "Daughter-in-law ?

" Qiao Xi looked puzzled, "Where did my daughter-in-law come from, what are you talking about?"

"Actually, you know it too." Lu Heng said, "It's my instructor, Major Jiang Li. "

Qiao Xi thought she heard it wrong: "Who are you talking about?"

"Jiang Li."

Qiao Xi: "..."

Qiao Xi didn't actually know Jiang Li, to be precise, he met twice. But Jiang Li, as the most promising young man in the military, she has heard a lot of his heroic deeds, and she also knows about the other party's digging of glands with his bare hands.

In such a critical situation, for being able to do this, she admired Jiang Li very much. I just didn't expect that when my son went to school, he would even provoke such a character.

Thinking of this, she looked at Lu Heng in disbelief: "Major Jiang Li? Lu Heng, I think you're tired of living?"

Lu Heng: "..."

... Mother?