Chapter 124

Just now when Xiao Qiheng saw Jiang Li bleeding from the corner of his lips and lying on the ground without life, the fear of losing the other party hit his heart in an instant, making him feel that his heart was about to stop suddenly, thinking who was the solution in the bottle. The medicine was replaced with poison, and in desperation, the whole person fell down and was extremely embarrassed.

Hearing the other party's laughing voice suddenly sounded, his figure froze, and the fear turned into ecstasy. At this moment, he realized that he didn't know when, he actually had a different feeling for Jiang Li. , This kind of feeling went beyond the master-servant feeling, making him a little dazed who had never felt it before, but soon this feeling that he just realized was replaced by anger!

This little bastard is kidding himself again! !

Xiao Qiheng stretched out his hand and pulled Jiang Li's arm around him, rested on the ground with one hand, and sat on the side with his own strength, looking at him with a gloomy face: "You are so courageous, even the solitary dare to tease!"

Jiang Li looked He was really angry, and then sat up from the ground: "Your Highness, don't give birth..."

Jiang Li didn't finish a sentence, the system suddenly reminded him: "Congratulations to the host, the male protagonist's favorability has increased by 10%, and the current is good. Sensitivity is 56%, please continue to work hard."

This is Xiao Qiheng's rise after realizing his feelings for Jiang Li, although Jiang Li didn't know the reason, but after breaking through the primary liking achievement, he still felt happy and unconsciously laughed out loud .

It's just his smile that made Xiao Qiheng's face even darker. He pointed at him and gritted his teeth and said, "You still have a smile! Get out!"

"Hey, Your Highness, listen to my explanation!" He explained, "I was just too happy just now."

"Will Happy Gu be deceived by you?" Xiao Qiheng's face did not improve, he waved the hand he wanted to support him, and grabbed the armrest of the wheelchair with one hand and wanted to stand up .

Regardless of his objection, Jiang Li grabbed his other hand and went around his back with the other to continue supporting him.

Although Xiao Qiheng wanted to break free, he knew that Jiang Li, the little bastard, would definitely not stop so easily, so he stopped doing useless work and returned to the wheelchair with his help.

Jiang Li helped him to sit down and knelt down in front of him on one knee, still holding his hand, looked up at him and said, "Your Highness, don't be angry, I was just joking. , I know I'm wrong."

He almost made his heart jump out of urgency with a "joke", Xiao Qiheng became angrier the more he thought about it, and he still kept his face sullen and did not speak.

"Your Highness." Jiang Li shook his hand and said in a serious tone, "Trust me, what I just said is true."

Xiao Qiheng wanted to scold him to relieve his anger, but looked at him Looking up at himself, there was still a trace of blood on the corner of his lips, and he couldn't say the words of scolding, especially when he swallowed it without asking himself what he was eating just now, it was enough to show that he was right. How deep is your trust!

Thinking of this, Xiao Qiheng's anger slowly dissipated invisibly, and finally he could only sigh in his heart. He just thought that he owed him in his previous life, and reached out to wipe the blood on his lips for him. : "Where did the blood come from?"

"Bite it." Jiang Li said honestly, "To be realistic, I bit my tongue."

Xiao Qiheng: "..." In order to deceive the lonely, you really do any tricks Used it.

Jiang Li stretched out the tip of his tongue, leaned closer to him, and said vaguely, "The bite is a bit heavy, and it still hurts now. Your Highness, help me to see if it is still bleeding."

Xiao Qiheng was touched by his tongue. He was stunned for a moment, his eyes fell on the tip of the red and bright tongue, and he found that there was indeed a hole there, and there was blood on it. It must have been a heavy mouth when biting.

At this time, blood still came out of the wound and flowed down the tip of the tongue, staining the already rosy tongue with a layer of blood. With Jiang Li raising his neck and kneeling in front of him on one knee, the whole person There was a hint of eroticism. Such a scene made his heart skip a beat, as if something was wrong, and at that moment, he had the urge to put his hand into the other person's mouth and mess with it.

Realizing what he was thinking, Xiao Qiheng frowned, his ears heated up unconsciously, he cursed himself "dirty" in his heart, turned his back and took out another bottle from the drawer just now.

Seeing this, Jiang Li stepped back a little: "Are you eating again?"

"I'll give you the medicine." Xiao Qiheng stretched out his hand to pull him back, lifted the cork, and pinched his chin with one hand, "stick out your tongue."

Jiang Li obediently stretched out, Xiao Qiheng shook the bottle with one hand and poured the hemostatic powder on the tip of his tongue.

Hemostasis was scattered on the wound, and the stinging pain caused Jiang Li to recoil. Xiao Qiheng squeezed his chin, not allowing him to retreat, and whispered, "Don't move."

Jiang Li frowned with a bitter expression on his face . Looking at him, he said inarticulately: "It hurts."

Although Xiao Qiheng was distressed, but he would not have a long memory if he didn't let him hurt, so he said coldly, "You asked for it yourself, just bear it."

Jiang Li: "...Oh."

Xiao Qiheng watched as the blood dyed the white medicinal powder a little red, and then poured a little bit. This time the blood stopped, so he let go of Jiang Li's hand and warned: "Tongue Don't move, don't eat the medicine powder."

Jiang Li stretched out his tongue and was a little tired, and was about to withdraw it. Hearing what he said, he could only keep his original action obediently.

Xiao Qiheng closed the medicine bottle and looked down to see him winking at him with his tongue sticking out, looking like he was trying to get away with it, and snorted coldly: "It's no use pretending to be pitiful, go back and copy the meditation poem again."

Jiang Li listened again and again . When I was about to copy the book, my eyes were full of despair, and I said with difficulty: "It's a lot of work, your highness, can you change it?"

"Xing, the Book of Songs."

Jiang Li: "..." There is no difference between the two, Your Highness.

"Pick up the medicine." Xiao Qiheng pointed to the jade bottle that rolled on the ground just now, it fell a little far, and it was inconvenient for him to pass.

Jiang Li picked up the bottle, put it back in Xiao Qiheng's hands, pointed to the bottle and then to himself.

Xiao Qiheng knew what he meant, rubbed the bottle with his thumb twice, and said, "A thing that will keep you awake, it's harmless to your body, don't worry."

Stay awake?

How smart is Jiang Li, and as soon as his mind turns, he thinks of the strange fragrance he smelled in Qianhe Palace today.

He has been staying in Qinghe Palace all these years. Xiao Qiheng has never given him this pill. He just came back from Qianhe Palace today.

Thinking so, he also asked the guess.

Xiao Qiheng stopped rubbing the body of the bottle, lowered his head to look at him, and nodded lightly as an answer to his question.

Jiang Li was startled: "Spicy... Poisonous?"

Xiao Qiheng's lips curled slightly: "It's not poisonous, but there are some things that are more terrifying than poison and will make people addicted."

Jiang Li: "Then..."

"In the future, you will Understood." Xiao Qiheng didn't want to say more, seeing that the powder on his tongue had slowly soaked through, "Take your tongue back, what does it look like!"

Jiang Li was really tired when he spoke with his tongue out. He took it back and muttered in a low voice, "It's not that you told me to stick it out."

His tongue was still hurt, and when he said this, his voice was small and vague, and Xiao Qiheng couldn't hear it for a while: "What did you say? "

I said!" Jiang Li raised his voice, "Thank you, Your Highness, for giving me the medicine, for stopping the bleeding, I am very grateful, I can only promise myself, and serve the Highness for the rest of my life in return!"

Xiao Qiheng: "..." This

is not the first time that Jiang Li has talked nonsense. In the past, Xiao Qiheng only thought he was farting, but now that he realizes that he has different feelings for him, this sentence "promise with oneself" After listening to it, the taste changed, and the ears that had already dissipated heat slowly warmed up again, and he said lightly: "Bullshit, go copy the book immediately, and you can't sleep tonight if you can't finish copying it!"

Jiang Li: " "..."

Jiang Li gave him a sad look, and as he walked out, he thought to himself that I'll let you go first, and I'll let you know later that you will always have to pay for it!

Xiao Qiheng looked at the back of his departure, reached out and pressed his eyebrows, and whispered to himself: "...It's really messed up."

"What did you say, Your Highness?"

Jiang Li's ears were sharp and heard at the door His voice suddenly turned back to ask.

Xiao Qiheng's hand froze, and he waved his hand impatiently: "I tell you to get out of here!"

"Oh."

After Jiang Li disappeared, Xiao Qiheng looked down at his hand. The side also echoed his words, "Even if it is really poison, I am willing to die for His Highness."

"You're right, why are you willing to let you die."

He slowly tightened his palms, as if holding his heart that was beating like a drum.

On the other hand, Jiang Li left the main hall and immediately called up the game tablet. He wanted to see what the [Elementary Love Reward] this time was. According to the development of the past few worlds, he guessed that this reward should be the legs of Xiao Qiheng and Xiao Qiheng. It may be a good medicine that can treat the other party.

He excitedly opened the reward bar, but found that the page was empty, and there was no reward at all.

"What's going on?" Jiang Li thought it was the reason for the system buffering. After refreshing several times, there was still no change, and his heart sank: "Little cute, what's going on?"

"It should be an error in the system refresh, please don't be impatient, the host, I will refresh the monitoring for you at any time." The system comforted.

This broken system was originally a trial version, and it was normal for an update delay to occur. Jiang Li felt relieved after hearing it, put the game tablet back, and obediently copied the book.

...

The next day, the three most qualified imperial physicians from the Imperial Hospital came to the East Palace to diagnose and treat Xiao Qiheng's legs.

After feeling the condition of his legs, the head of the hospital, Zhou Yuan, asked about some adverse reactions to his legs recently.

Over the years, Jiang Li has taken good care of Xiao Qiheng, and under his conditioning, Xiao Qiheng's leg pain in cold and wet weather has disappeared. Except for being unable to walk, he is no doubt like ordinary people.

After Xiao Qiheng explained the situation to Zhou Yuanyuan, the other party pondered for a while and said: "His Royal Highness, Wei Chen will stimulate the acupuncture points of your legs for you first. It may be a little itchy or painful, please bear with it."

The pain of acupuncture and moxibustion It was nothing to Xiao Qiheng at all, he nodded: "I have to work for the head of Zhou."

"Your Highness is polite."

After the head of Zhou cleaned his hands, he began to give Xiao Qiheng acupuncture, Jiang Li stood by, and was sweating on Xiao Qiheng's forehead. Time to dry him.

The acupuncture time was only half an hour, and Zhou Yuan took the needles, took the handkerchief of an imperial doctor and wiped the sweat on his forehead, and said to Xiao Qiheng, "His Royal Highness, the Weichen will come over at this time every day from now on. Your acupuncture."

"Okay." Xiao Qiheng nodded, "It's work."

Zhou Yuanshou cupped his hands: "His Royal Highness broke the old minister, but..."

Xiao Qiheng saw that he was hesitating, and said: "Zhou Yuan has something to say. You might as well say it straight."

"His Highness's legs are already suffering from old diseases. When he fell off the cliff, in addition to the severe fracture of the bones of the knees and knees, the nerves were also damaged. If you want to recover, I'm afraid..."

He didn't say anything more here, just shook his head sadly, but Xiao Qiheng already understood what he meant, his hands beside his legs slowly tightened, and his lowered eyes were a little dark.

"I see."

After the imperial doctor left, Xiao Qiheng said, "You all go down."

The people who were serving in the room stepped back, leaving only Jiang Li and Xiao Qiheng.

Xiao Qiheng waved his hands a little tiredly and said, "You can also go down."

Jiang Li did not leave, but went to close the door, and then went to get a clean coat to replace him with the sweaty coat from the acupuncture process just now. , and then said: "I'm here to accompany you."

"Accompany me?" Xiao Qiheng said softly, "What's the use of accompanying me."

Although he knew that his legs might not be able to walk like a normal person anymore, But when he really heard the words of the most qualified imperial doctor in the imperial hospital, he still felt somewhat uneasy.

Jiang Li knew what he was thinking, he didn't want to see Xiao Qiheng looking so lost and helpless, so he comforted him: "Your Highness, don't be like this, whether it can be cured or not, in my heart, you are the most powerful. If you don't dislike it, I will be your leg in the future, and I will accompany you wherever you want to go, no matter the ends of the earth."

His words warmed Xiao Qiheng's heart, looked up at him, and heard him say again: "Say more, I also lost my legs, but I'm doing fine too, the two of us together are the disabled and strong duo."

Xiao Qiheng: "..." What a mess of names.

Xiao Qiheng was still deeply impressed by Jiang Li's "third leg" after many years. The emotion just now was swept away by his words, and he frowned and reprimanded: "...What nonsense are you talking about?!

" Metaphor." Jiang Li touched his nose and smiled at him, "Don't worry about it."

Xiao Qiheng didn't bother to talk to him, so he leaned back and closed his eyes.

Although he changed into a clean shirt, the wet and sticky feeling on his body was still there, but it was not suitable to go into the water just after the injection. He could only endure the discomfort and wait for an hour before taking a bath.

During the period, Jiang Li really didn't leave, just sat there with him, and after about an hour, he went to prepare hot water for him to bathe.

The pool in the East Palace was much larger than that in the Hall of Qinghe. When the other servants filled the pool with water, Jiang Li picked up the hem of his bare-footed robe and stuffed it into his belt. He squatted down and tried the water in the water. After feeling the temperature of the water is suitable, it will return to the main hall.

When he returned, he saw Xiao Qiheng got off the bed at an unknown time, propped on the wall with one hand, and walked slowly as usual to practice.

He moved very slowly, and it took a few minutes to even lift his feet. Every movement made his teeth clenched, as if such a simple movement would cost him a lot of time. All strength.

The back of the shirt he had just changed was soaked with sweat again. Jiang Li looked at it, feeling distressed and helpless, and said, "His Royal Highness, you can take a shower."

Xiao Qiheng paused, responded lowly, and looked at Jiang Li was standing in front of him.

The two looked at each other, and Xiao Qiheng suddenly had a strong urge to walk towards him. This urge made him slowly let go of his hand supporting the wall and move forward with all his might. , He not only did not have to use external force to stand firm, but his feet actually moved slightly!

When Jiang Li saw it, his heart jumped and he blurted out: "Your Highness, you..."

Before he could finish the sentence, Xiao Qiheng suddenly fell down in front of him without warning. He rushed over: "Be careful, Your Highness!!"

At the same time, Xiao Qiheng, who had fallen, grabbed forward with both hands unconsciously, and what he caught was torn off with his fall!

Before Jiang Li rushed over to catch him, his trousers were suddenly torn off. Looking down, he only felt that the wind was blowing and the eggs were cold.

His robe was still tucked around his waist, Xiao Qiheng grabbed his trousers in his hand, looked up and saw the scenery between his legs, and then he was completely stunned.

...The disabled and the strong duo? ?