Chapter 154

Lu Jinghe had never said a foul language since he was a child, and he didn't know how that sentence suddenly appeared in his mind, but he didn't have any extra thoughts to explore. At this time, his wholehearted attention was on Jiang Li.

The two fluffy ears are very realistic. When Jiang Li pinched them, the tips of the ears trembled. The two black cat ears are matched with the bell on his neck to cover his Adam's apple, just like a cat A refined look.

Lu Jinghe still had a water glass by his hand. He clearly drank half a glass of water just now, but at this moment his throat felt so dry that his Adam's apple slid up and down unconsciously, and his heart pounded in his ears. beating sound.

Although he kept ginger glutinous rice, Lu Jinghe never felt that he had any special hobby for this fluffy thing until he saw Jiang Li's appearance at this time.

......So cute.

Lu Jinghe thought in a trance, it was so cute that he couldn't help himself.

At the same time, the system reminded in his mind: "Congratulations to the host, the male protagonist's favorability has increased by 10%, and the current favorability is 70%."

Perhaps with the foreshadowing of the previous worlds, the favorability of this world is like sitting down It rose like a rocket, and Lu Jinghe's reaction at this time was exactly the same as Jiang Zhan's reaction at the beginning.

Jiang Li couldn't help but chuckle, pretending not to understand his reaction, put the computer that was turned on in his hand on the desktop, put his hands on both sides of the table, lowered his head and asked again: "Mr. Lu, I can live stream here. Is it?" The

two stood one by one, and Lu Jinghe raised his head slightly to look at him, and after touching the simple smile in his eyes, it seemed like a hot spark fell in his heart.

He looked at Jiang Li and heard himself say in a hoarse voice, "Okay."

"Thank you." Jiang Li thanked him with a smile. Holding the computer, he wanted to find a seat next to him. He was suddenly pulled by his clothes as soon as he turned around. , Lu Jinghe's low voice came: "...Ears, don't wear them."

Jiang Li turned his head and met his serious and serious eyes, knowing that he must be jealous, and he didn't want to be seen by others like this. Doesn't it look good?" It

looks great.

Lu Jinghe thought in his heart, but he couldn't say that, lest he would appear in front of other people like this, just thinking about it, his heart seemed to be blocked and he couldn't express it, and he felt uncomfortable.

After being silent for a while, he spit out a sentence in a dry tone: "...Not suitable."

"Is that so?" Jiang Li reached out and touched the cat's ear, thinking for a while, as if he agreed with his opinion, and reached out to put He took it off and put it on the table, "I think so, let's put it here first."

Lu Jinghe's eyes swept over the fluffy ears, nodded in agreement, and said to him , "Come over to the desk. , it's more convenient."

"Okay."

Jiang Li nodded and turned to walk over there. When he turned his back, Lu Jinghe quietly reached out and touched the tip of one of his ears.

The soft touch made Lu Jinghe's heart go numb. He wanted to touch it again, but Jiang Nuomi, who was going to leave with Jiang on the other side, suddenly stopped and looked up at him.

The embarrassment of being caught made Lu Jinghe's hands froze, then turned to Jiang Nuomi nonchalantly, and said to it silently, "Come here."

Jiang Nuomi glanced at the cat's ears on his table with disgust, as if As if he was unhappy that he liked this stuff, he didn't even look at his outstretched hand, and followed Jiang Li with his tail.

Lu Jinghe: ...Small and unconscionable.

Jiang Li put the computer on the desk and saw the pen, ink, paper and inkstone in the upper right corner, guessing that Lu Jinghe usually practiced calligraphy here.

Although he wanted to take a closer look at Lu Jinghe's usual activities, but now that he was in a hurry, he could only put his thoughts aside.

After the live broadcast, Jiang Li said hello as usual. Before the words "Good evening everyone" were finished, the entire screen was filled with colorful barrages.

[Onions are not onions: wow, the anchor is really as beautiful as the legend! ! ! ! ]

[The 1,000-meter biker party: 666666 for sightseeing on Weibo! ! ]

[Time Machine: Good evening, sister anchor! ]

[Laughing at life: Come and see the goddess anchor who has 18 kinds of martial arts! It really lives up to its reputation! ]

[Mark Jackfruit: Weibo punch 10086666666! ! ]

[Satan's Night: Good evening, boss, today is also a day full of love for you~]

Jiang Li was dazzled by the barrage, and had to adjust the time limit of the barrage, and then found that the upper right corner displayed 's online audience has doubled from yesterday and continues to rise. Jiang Li saw that many people were talking about checking in on Weibo for sightseeing, and asked aloud

, "There seem to be a lot of people today, what does it mean to check in on Weibo?"

Pushed the live broadcast room of the anchor sister, so we all came from Weibo! ]

[Happy Big Potato: Yes, yes, the anchor in the video clip is so beautiful! ! ]

[Pigeon Cuckoo Chicken: The anchor sister, I am Aite you under Weibo! 】

Jiang Li learned from the information on the barrage. It turned out that a Weibo big V pushed his live broadcast. Many people came to watch it out of curiosity. He was with Lu Jinghe all day today. .

"I see." Jiang Li nodded, and didn't immediately go to Weibo to read it. He didn't care whether it was recommended or not. Anyway, after the half-year contract was full, he would not have to live broadcast.

However, everyone came to join us on purpose. He also wanted to thank him and said, "Thank you for joining us. I hope you have a good time today."

[Squid tube with sauce: good, good, good! ! The anchor, the great goddess of the beautiful voice, is a fan~]

[Zhanshan is the king: ah? Has the anchor sister changed places? The background is not the same as before! 】

【Twilight is almost over: That...is that the calligraphy of Master Lu on the back wall? ! ! ]

[Braised Pig Trotter: Hey, the decorations on the back shelf are so antique! 】

【Satan's Night: What the hell? ! 】

Jiang Li just arrived today, and he didn't have time to look at the decorations in the hall, and when he saw the barrage, he looked back.

On the wall behind him, there is a calligraphy of "Shi Ya Lan Xiang", which is framed in a dark brown wooden photo frame.

From the range of his camera, you can see the mahogany bookshelf in the back third, as well as the word "Lanxiang" in "Shiyalanxiang" on the wall, and the date of writing and Lu Jinghe's seal under the corner of the handwriting.

Jiang Li thought that it was this "twilight will end" who proposed that his calligraphy was similar to Lu Jinghe yesterday, and guessed that the other party should be more familiar with Lu Jinghe's handwriting.

Although Jiang Li didn't get along with Lu Jinghe for a long time, he had a preliminary understanding of his temperament and didn't want to involve him on the Internet, so he revealed it lightly: "I'm only staying at a friend's house for a few days, okay, let's go ahead. Let's draw today's lucky audience."

Lu Jinghe was sitting three meters away from him, in order to avoid any echoes, he plugged in his earphones, and just saw on the barrage that someone had recommended Jiang Li's live broadcast on Weibo, Just as he was about to take his mobile phone to take a look, he saw Lu Yu's phone call coming in.

In order not to affect Jiang Li's live broadcast, he had muted his phone just now, and when he saw Lu Yu's name on the screen, he calmly pressed down to reject, not wanting to suspend Jiang Li's live broadcast for the sake of the other party.

Unexpectedly, Lu Yu called again and again. After calling three times in a row, Lu Jinghe thought that he might have something to do, so he picked up his mobile phone and walked out, making a gesture to answer the phone to Jiang Li who was looking at him.

Jiang Li nodded to him.

The audience in the live broadcast room noticed his actions and asked him if there were other people around him. Some familiar fans also suggested that if there are friends around, they can also live broadcast and interact with him.

"Just live together." Jiang Li smiled and glanced at Lu Jinghe's back outside the hospital, "His character may not be used to it.

" A sweet feeling! ! Friends or something, can't be boyfriends? ? 】

【Fried Oyster Omelette: Tong Q is your boyfriend? ? Is Miss Sister going to be robbed QAQ]

[Pigeon Gugu Chicken: Curious about what kind of talent is worthy of our goddess anchor~]

These are fans who have been in the live broadcast room every day since the first day Jiang left the live broadcast. Jiang Li didn't hide it, smiled lightly, and said, "I'm still a friend now, but I'll try my best."

His words made everyone stunned, obviously referring to what he meant by pursuing the other party.

[Zhanshan is king: ah? ? ? Is the anchor sister chasing friends? ? ! ! ! ]

[Braised Pig Trotters: I rely on, what is the best person in the world who can make the goddess take the initiative to chase! ! ]

[Time Machine: If the anchor sister is willing to be with me, I will give you my heart! ! ! Who is so unprofessional that even the goddess does not agree to take the initiative! ! ! 】

Mr. Lu, who is not on the road, took his mobile phone and went to the small courtyard outside to answer it. He didn't know that anchor Jiang's fan group had begun to criticize him.

As soon as he was connected, Lu Yu came from the phone with an excited and roaring voice: "Brother!! Why is my boss at your place?!! What

's the fat?!!!" Excessive decibels stimulated The eardrum made Lu Jinghe's brows close together, and there was displeasure in his indifferent tone: "Lu Yu, who taught you to be so loud?"

Lu Yu: "..." It's over.

Lu Yu would occasionally come to Lu Jinghe to stay for a few days when he was on vacation, so he was familiar with the decorations in the hall. I saw someone mentioning his brother's calligraphy in the live broadcast room, so he closed the barrage and recognized it at a glance. Out of the bookshelf behind Jiang Li and the calligraphy on the wall.

The anchor he admired suddenly appeared at his brother's house. Lu Yu felt as if he had been broken through the dimension wall. His first reaction was to call Lu Jinghe immediately. After four calls in a row, he was connected. Volume, only after hearing Lu Jinghe's words did he suddenly wake up.

Lu Jinghe likes quietness. This is one of the reasons why he lives in the mountains far away from the busy city. Lu Yu knew that his voice was louder than the horn just now

. He couldn't wait to ask again: "Brother, why is my boss at your house? Do you know each other?!"

Lu Jinghe was silent for a moment, then said, "It's not your boss."

"What?" Lu Yu was taken aback.

Lu Jinghe glanced in the direction of Jiang Li in the hall, and said calmly but firmly: "It's your future sister-in-law."

Lu Yu: "..."

You seem to be teasing me? ! !