Chapter 3

Jiang Li didn't care what Jiang Zhan was thinking at the moment. He remembered that his system had disappeared since Jiang Zhan appeared last night, which was a little strange, so he called twice in his heart.

There was no reply from the system at first, and he asked again before he got an answer.

"I'm here." The system's voice was apologetic, "I'm sorry, host, there was a problem with the internal testing system last night, and it was just resolved. It's been a long wait."

"The internal testing system?" Jiang Li felt a little bad in his heart. I have a hunch, "Your game won't be..."

"Yes, this is the first time the game is running, and you are the first batch of players."

"..." Are

you playing the closed beta version? Jiang Li was a little speechless, feeling like a test subject, and asked happily, "Then do I still have a novice gift bag to give?"

"Yes." The system replied, and transferred the game task section to Jiang Li. Look.

Jiang Li didn't expect that he was just talking about it casually, but it actually happened.

There is a reward option in the upper right corner of the virtual tablet. At this time, a small yellow light is on, indicating that he has a novice reward.

Jiang Zhan was on the side, Jiang Li could not reach out to point it, so he asked the system: "What is it?"

"Please take a look at the host." The system clicked on the reward and motioned Jiang Li to check it.

After Jiang Li saw the freshman reward, he only felt that his eyes were dark.

[Novice Reward]

Item name: Ice and snow skin like jade pills x1.

Effect of the item: After the host uses it, the skin will be refreshed, as smooth and white as a freshly hatched egg, as crystal clear as the best jade, and the skin is as snowy as jade, you deserve it.

"...Is the creator of your game a woman?" Jiang Li asked after being silent for two seconds. This advertisement was louder than the skincare advertisements he had seen in his previous life.

"...Not really."

"Then is he a pervert?"

"..." The

system was silent, not knowing whether it was the default or unable to answer, Jiang Li thought it should be the former, otherwise why would such a boring game be developed.

At this time, Jiang Li completely forgot about himself, who he felt interested in the game last night.

But he doesn't pursue this now. Instead, he asks if the system has any information about Jiang Zhan. He needs to know the basic situation of the other party to solve the problem.

"Yes." The

system switched the information to Jiang Zhan's page. Jiang Li found that, different from the detailed information of "Original Jiang Li", Jiang Zhan's information was only a simple line of words.

[Jiang Zhan, 32 years old, unmarried, president of Jiang's Group]

Jiang's Group is a leading media company in China. Its operations include movies, TV series, variety shows, singer records, etc.

Jiang Li's impression of Jiang's Group came from Zhang Ziyang.

Zhang Ziyang has always wanted to sign the Jiang Group, because not only does it have good resources and high income, but there are also top-notch brokers, but he has never been able to meet the signing standards.

"Long River and Falling Moon" was invested and filmed by Jiang's Group. From the investment to the crew, it was a big deal. The male lead is a popular actor in the entertainment industry - Jin Yu, and the female lead is a powerful flower - Feng Yating, both of them are Jiang's An artist under the group, this drama was voted by netizens as one of the most anticipated dramas this year.

It turned out that Jiang Zhan was the president of the Jiang Group. No wonder he said that the crew was hired by him.

Jiang Li wrote down the information for future use. Compared with this information, he was more concerned about the column of favorability next to him. He remembered that the favorability was 0 last night, but at this time it showed -10.

That is to say, Jiang Zhan had sex with him three times, but his favorability dropped from 0 to -10!

Regarding this result, Jiang Xin was a little unbalanced. Damn, he didn't dislike Jiang Zhan's poor skills and only knew how to drive bumper cars on a rampage. How dare you lower your favorability, it's shameless!

Thinking of this, he looked at Jiang Zhan, who was walking to the balcony to make a phone call, with deep disgust and dissatisfaction in his eyes.

Jiang Zhan stood on the balcony and called the secretary to come and pick him up. After hanging up the phone and returning to the room, he saw Jiang Li sitting on the bed and looking at him like last night, but compared to last night's eagerness to try, his eyes were more intense today. A trace of disgust?

dislike?

Is he disgusting that he is not the so-called assistant director? Or do you think your skills are not good enough?

The former is unlikely, after all, as an investor, he speaks more than the assistant director, and the latter's words... Jiang Zhan's face darkened.

"What are you looking at me for?"

"Do you still count what you promised me last night?" The

two of them spoke at the same time, stopped at the same time, and looked at each other.

Jiang Zhan knew that he was talking about promising to give him the role of "Liu Chuan Deng", and he looked down on his professionalism of "dealing", but he was not a man of his word.

"Naturally, someone will come to talk to you about this later." Jiang Zhan went to the cloakroom to get clean clothes to take a shower. This hotel is also an industry he invested in, and this suite belongs to him. The fixed room, all the daily necessities and clothing are spared.

Jiang Li glanced at the back of his leaving, then looked at the task bar, and found that after Jiang Zhan finished speaking, his favorability rating for him dropped by two points, from -10 to -12.

Jiang Li was puzzled by this: "What's going on with the system?"

"Sorry, host, I don't know this."

"..."

Jiang Li felt that Jiang Zhan was really a fickle man.

...

Jiang Zhan's secretary Ji Shu came over quickly.

Ji Shu is very young, about thirty years old, wearing a white shirt and trousers, with black-rimmed glasses, his whole person is gentle and gentle.

Seeing that it was Jiang Li who came to open the door, Ji Shu had a hint of surprise in his eyes, but he quickly covered it up, his eyes swept away the red marks on Jiang Li's neck, and he greeted Jiang Li with a warm voice: "You Okay, I'm President Jiang's secretary Ji Shu, is he here?"

Jiang Li had been in the entertainment industry for so many years in his previous life, and he could easily capture the emotion in the other party's eyes. He's inside."

Ji Shu went to the bedroom to find Jiang Zhan, Jiang Li knew that he should be the person Jiang Zhan said to talk to him about the role, and went back to the living room to sit down and wait.

Soon Ji Shu came out again, and talked with Jiang Li about "Long River and Falling Moon".

Ji Shu was a little curious about Jiang Li.

As Jiang Zhan's secretary, he has seen a lot of men and women in the entertainment industry who want to borrow Jiang Zhan's position, including a sister from his own company who has personally delivered it to his door, but no one in the past can really get Jiang Zhan's bed.

Ji Shu looked at Jiang Li secretly, and found that the person in front of him was excellent in terms of facial features and temperament. Even in the entertainment circle of beautiful people, such a look is one of the best. No wonder he can make his boss open up.

Although he didn't know the background of the other party, Ji Shu was more cautious.

Jiang Li knew that Ji Shu was looking at himself, but he didn't care. He sat in a relaxed posture and drank tea slowly, waiting for Ji Shu to take the initiative to speak, without any fear or restraint.

After looking at it, Ji Shu opened his mouth and said, "Mr. Jiang, President Jiang has already told me about the relevant matters. You want to participate in the filming of 'Long River and Falling Moon', right?"

"Yes." Jiang Li nodded generously, "Liu Chuandeng and Liu Baizhu's character."

"Excuse me, have you read the original book before?" Ji Shu asked.

"Seen."

Although Jiang Li hadn't seen it, he had seen it in the original body, and he also got some information from it.

Liu Chuandeng and Liu Baizhu are a pair of twins, but they are people with completely different personalities and experiences. The former is the director of the East Factory, with a cold and weird personality, while the latter is an adopted son of an aristocratic family, with a naive and upright personality.

In this way, the characters of the twins are very different and it is very difficult to control. Generally, actors will not rashly challenge such a setting, because they require too much acting skills, and a little carelessness will expose their shortcomings.

Zhang Ziyang and the assistant director did not agree on this role, but a decent role beside another male protagonist. The setting is quite satisfactory and does not require much acting skills, but he can also show his face in front of the camera more because of the male protagonist and brush the audience. face familiarity.

For Jiang Li, what he needs is not only to show his face, but also to explode. He is not afraid of challenges, he is afraid of the chance that there is no challenge, and Liu Chuandeng and Liu Baizhu are his first challenges in this world entertainment circle.

Ji Shu saw that his answer was natural, it didn't seem like he was a fake, and he came prepared, so he said: "I have contacted Director Kong of the crew, and there are no suitable candidates for these two roles. Tomorrow If you are free here, someone will take you to the crew."

"If you are free, please trouble you." Jiang Li has no other job at the moment.

"You're welcome." Ji Shu smiled, took out his business card from his bag and handed it to Jiang Li, "This is my business card, you can send me your contact information and address, and I will have someone pick you up tomorrow.

" Okay, thank you."

After the matter was settled, Jiang Li had no interest in staying any longer, and after saying goodbye to Ji Shu, he was about to pat his butt and leave.

Ji Shu sent the person to the door, and when he saw him leaving without hesitation, he couldn't help asking, "Mr. Jiang, won't you say hello to President Jiang?"

"Why should I say hello to him?" Jiang Li asked strangely, Jiang Zhan is such a fickle person, he can only take his strategy slowly, and from the way he strangled his neck in the morning, he knew how much he was defensive. If you stay, the Sensitivity will drop to -20, which is not worth it.

Ji Shu looked at him with a "why should I do this?", and suddenly understood why he was able to successfully climb into the boss's bed.

Because - different!

Ji Shu nodded thoughtfully, his impression of Jiang Li changed a little, and he found that he not only looks good, but also has a great personality! Such people, if they have the conditions, may be able to do great things!

He thought so, and when he turned around, he saw Jiang Zhan standing silently behind, and was startled: "Mr. Jiang."

"He left?" Jiang Zhan raised his chin and asked.

There are only the two of them here, and Ji Shu knows who he is asking: "I just left." "What did you say

?"

"I didn't say anything, just made an appointment to go to the audition tomorrow and left."

"..."

At Jiang Zhan had been working beside him for several years. Ji Shu had a good understanding of his temperament, and he felt that the air pressure around Jiang Zhan's body suddenly dropped.

At the same time, Jiang Li, who had already arrived downstairs, suddenly heard a "ding" sound, and the system sounded: "Host, please note that the male lead's favorability level continues to decrease. If the favorability level drops to -20, the host will be punished. Jiang Li hurriedly called

up the task bar when he heard the words, and found that Jiang Zhan's favorability had indeed dropped again. It is currently -15, and only 5 away from -20.

Jiang Li "..." God's fucking favorability, can the male lead stop being so unreasonable?

Upstairs, Jiang Zhan's face was not very good. He walked towards the elevator door with a sullen face. He exuded the aura of "those near me die". He suddenly stopped a few steps away from the elevator and turned around to ask Jishu. : "Who is Liu Chuandeng?"

Although Jiang's investment in "Long River and Falling Moon", Jiang Zhan has never read the novel or script.

"Liu Chuandeng..." Ji Shu didn't know why he suddenly asked this, and after considering the adjective, he said, "He is a villain in 'Long River and Falling Moon', and he is the director of the East Factory.

"Director of the East Factory?"

"Yes...he is actually an eunuch."

"..."

Jiang Zhan's expression at that moment was indescribable, so Jiang Li took the time to climb the bed just for the role of a eunuch?

Can you take a break? !

The author has something to say:

Jiang Zhan: Am I worthy of the role of a eunuch?

Author: You are afraid that even the role of eunuch is not worth it in the future... I

modified the setting of the president, and it seems that it is more suitable for him 2333