Chapter 58

When Jiang Li got up early in the morning, he heard the system say that Chi Fang's favorability has exceeded the primary liking achievement, and the favorability is currently 58%.

"Can you increase by 10% after sleeping? What did he do at night?" Jiang Li laughed when he heard the words, and didn't care about the breakthrough in his favor. After all, he no longer had to control the progress of the strategy.

"Congratulations to the host, the progress of the strategy is more than half, and you have obtained the primary like achievement reward. Do you want to check it?" The system asked aloud.

"Look."

As soon as Jiang Li finished speaking, a familiar game tablet appeared in front of him. The reward bar in the upper right corner was flashing, and he opened it casually.

[Primary liking achievement reward: The ultimate version of the five-year college entrance examination and three-year simulation]

Jiang Li: "..."

The primary liking achievement reward in the first world is a set of cat sex suits, and the primary liking achievement reward in the second world is a set Simulate the five-year college entrance examination.

Jiang Li originally planned to buy a set of five-three for the pool, but he didn't expect the system to be ready, combined with a cat suit, think about it carefully, it seems that every reward is exactly what he needs right now, this is really It made him wonder if this game was just for the male protagonist. Thinking of this, Jiang Li asked the system: "Little cute

, the creator of your game, isn't it the father of the male protagonist? " ." Jiang Li smiled and got out of bed. After washing up, Jiang Li picked up his backpack and went downstairs. He planned to have some breakfast at the bun shop at the entrance of the alley before going to school. As soon as he reached the entrance of the alley, he saw a person with a bicycle on one foot on the side of the road, who was playing with his mobile phone with his head down.

The tall boy was wearing a school uniform with a white background and a blue edge. He stepped on the pedal of the bicycle and supported the body with one foot. The morning sun hit him and softened the whole profile. It belongs to the youth. The publicity and sharpness have been reduced a lot, making the aura on his body a lot gentler.

Although Chi Fang and Jiang Zhan don't look the same, Jiang Li looked at him as if back to the previous life when Jiang Zhan leaned on the car and waited for him.

After standing and watching for a few minutes, Jiang Li walked to the side for a small half circle, walked lightly to Chi Fang's back, and asked him softly, "Why are you here?"

The sudden voice from behind made Chi let go. As soon as he turned around, he saw Jiang Li's face. The messy pictures in the dream last night were caught off guard and flooded into his mind, and the phone in his hand fell to the ground inadvertently.

The phone fell to the ground and made a "slap" sound. Jiang Li bent over to pick it up for him, but as soon as he moved, he heard Chi Fang's voice anxiously say: "Don't move, I'll pick it up myself!"

Jiang Li "..."

Chi Fang quickly got out of the car, picked up the mobile phone and put it in his pocket without looking at it, and said to Jiang Li, "Why are you walking without a sound?

" That's it." Jiang Li noticed that his ears were a little red, and gave him a strange look: "Why are you nervous? Your ears are all red."

"It was sunburned." Chi Fang put a nonsense on him and changed the subject, " Why are you so late? I've been waiting for you for a long time."

"You didn't tell me you were coming." Jiang Li said, pointing to the breakfast shop next to him, "Have you had breakfast yet?"

"Not yet."

Chi Fang Since I was woken up by the dream last night, I couldn't sleep anymore. I tossed and turned for a long time. As long as I closed my eyes, Jiang Li smiled at him in the classroom that day. When I thought of him, my whole body became hot, like eating an aphrodisiac. If I could get up and play games all night, I would ride my bike to the alley in the old town to wait for Jiang Li.

However, he came a little early, and waited at the alley for almost an hour before Jiang Li came out.

"Then go to school after eating." Jiang Li suggested that it was still early, and it was still too late to go after eating.

"Yeah." Chi Fang had no objection and stood still, "You go first, I'll find a place to drop the car."

Jiang Li nodded, turned and walked towards the breakfast shop.

After Chi Fang watched him leave, he breathed a sigh of relief, took out his mobile phone from his pocket, and turned off the comics page on the webpage. Then he found a place to put the car and followed him to the breakfast shop.

Jiang Li ordered porridge, dumplings, egg cakes and fried dough sticks, and the two found a seat and sat down.

When eating breakfast, Chi Fang's eyes couldn't help falling on Jiang Li's lips, looking at his lips opening and closing when he was eating, he was very curious if it was as soft and sweet as in his dream, no. Consciously pursed his lips.

Chi Fang thought he was covering up well, but he didn't know that his reaction fell into Jiang Li's eyes, but Jiang Li pretended not to know.

When he woke up, his favorability exceeded 50%, and Chi Fang acted abnormally again today. Jiang Li guessed that he must have been stimulated by something last night.

But he didn't ask, and no matter what the stimulus was, he was going to give Chi Fang more stimulus next.

After breakfast, Chi Fang took Jiang away to school.

There was a flag-raising ceremony on Monday morning, and when the two arrived at the school, the playground was already full of people.

Nanyin was adjusting the queuing order of the second and first class of high school, and when she saw the two coming over, she urged them to hurry up.

Chi Fang was 1.87 meters tall and could only stand at the back of the team. Jiang Li was 1.75 meters tall and stood in the middle of the class.

As soon as Chi Fang walked to the back and lined up, Feng Yu, who was separated by two people from him, waved to him desperately and called him in a low voice: "Brother Chi!"

He called and pointed to his cell phone, Chi Fang understood him. What does it mean, but he pretended not to hear, and stood up straight.

"Brother Chi!! WeChat!" Feng Yu was still shouting.

Nan Yin frowned and walked up to him, reminding him in a low voice: "Feng Yu, don't you talk anymore? You are the only one in the whole team making noise."

Feng Yu: "...Okay Nanjie."

After the flag-raising ceremony , As soon as he returned to the classroom, Feng Yu grabbed Chi

Fang and asked, "Brother Chi! I sent you a message in the morning, and the system reminded me that I am not your friend? What's the situation?" Thinking of the high-definition uncensored BL comic last night, my mind drifted to Jiang Li again, and as soon as I looked up, I realized that he was talking to Xu Haowen.

Seeing that the two were getting closer, Chi Fang pouted, his eyes a little unhappy.

"Brother Chi!"

Feng Yu looked at him and ignored him, and pushed him: "Did you hear what I said? Why didn't I answer your call in the morning!"

Chi Fang finally retracted his gaze and said casually: "No Pay attention."

"What happened to your WeChat? Why did you delete me?"

"I was hacked."

"Is it really hacked? I guess so!"

When Chi Fang asked for a novel on WeChat last night, Feng Yu felt that his WeChat might have been stolen, but the tone of the other party's words was too much like Chi Fang himself, and he didn't care because he was in a hurry to play games. Who knew that when he woke up this morning and sent a message to Chi Fang, the system unexpectedly Prompt Chi Fang to turn on friend verification!

He and Chi Fang are brothers who wear a pair of pants. Apart from the hacked WeChat account, he absolutely does not believe that Chi Fang will delete his friends.

"Then add me back quickly." Feng Yu said, from the morning until now, he has sent several friend verifications to Chi Fang.

Chi Fang opened WeChat and agreed to Feng Yu's friend verification.

As soon as the class was about to start, and his friends were added back, Feng Yuzheng was about to go back to his seat, but just two steps away, he heard Chi Fang say, "Wait."

Feng Yu turned his head: "Huh?"

Chi Fang touched his nose, lowered his voice and said, "Give me a few of the books you sent yesterday."

"..."

Feng Yu blinked, his mind was a little lost. : "Ah? Didn't you say that your account was hacked?"

Chi Fang: "..." Misstep.

After about a few seconds, Feng Yu's mind finally turned around, he said a word, and rushed back in front of Chi Fang: "It was really you yesterday, Brother Chi? Oh my god! You look at the delay. ..."

His high-pitched voice attracted the attention of others, and even Jiang Li in the distance was alarmed, he turned his head to look over, Chi Fang quickly covered his mouth with his eyes, and said in a low voice, "Shut up. Your stinky mouth! "

" Hey !! "Although Feng Yu couldn't speak, he expressed his shock in his eyes, and his hands were scratching with both hands.

Seeing this, Jiang Li thought that something had happened between the two of them, and walked over from the other side: "What are you doing?"

"Nothing." Chi Fang let go of his hand as if nothing had happened. As soon as he let go, Feng Yu said to Jiang Li. : "Jiang Li, let me tell you, Brother Chi, he is actually a rotten... Ow!"

Before the word rotten man was finished, Feng Yu was suddenly stepped on by Chi Fang.

Chi Fang crushed his feet twice, looked at him with a smile, and reminded in a gloomy tone: "Idiots always die by talking too much." Jiang

Li: "??"

He put his foot down and pulled his foot back, and jumped back to his position with one foot. Once he got back, he lay on the table and didn't move.

"What did he just say?" Jiang Li glanced at Feng Yu and asked Chi Fang strangely.

"Crazy talk, ignore him." Chi Fang stood up and waited for Jiang Li to sit in the seat before pretending to ask casually, "What were you talking about with Xu Haowen just now?"

"It's nothing, let's talk about studying." Jiang Li said casually, and took out the book that was going to be in class in a while from the drawer.

Chi Fang: "..." It's learning again.

The first two sessions were Zhang Ling's classes. During the class, Feng Yu kept sending messages to Chi Fang, asking him what the situation was.

Chi Fang ignored it at first, but then got really annoyed and deleted him again.

——Chi Fang has turned on friend verification. You are not his (her) friend. Please send a friend verification request first, and you can chat only after the other party has passed the verification.

Feng Yu: "..."

Feng Yu secretly glanced in Chi Fang's direction.

Chi Fang was looking at the blackboard attentively at the moment, as if he was listening to the class without distractions, but in fact his hand was pointing his middle finger in Feng Yu's direction.

Feng Yu: "..."

Feng Yu lowered his head and quickly wrote a note, crumpled up while Zhang Ling was writing on the blackboard, aimed at Chi Fang and threw it away.

Because he was in a hurry, Feng Yu didn't control his strength. The paper ball drew an arc in the air, crossed Chi Fang, smashed directly on the head of the classmate behind him, and then bounced to the ground.

This scene happened to be watched by Zhang Ling, who turned around.

Zhang Ling attaches the most importance to classroom discipline in class. This scene made her cold and rigid face even more serious. She quickly walked off the podium and picked up the ball of paper that had fallen at the foot of the table.

Feng Yu watched her unfold the ball of paper, remembered what she had written, covered her face and lay on the table, wanting to die.

Zhang Ling opened the paper ball, and the corners of her mouth twitched when she saw the content above, and she slowly read out: "Brother Chi, add friends, I have not only R18 comics, but also films for you to see."

After she finished reading, she was originally quiet The class suddenly burst out laughing.

"Quiet!"

Zhang Ling reprimanded with a cold face, then looked back at Chi Fang, and put the note on his desk: "Chi Fang, tell me, what movie do you want to watch?"

Chi Fang: "... "

Feng Yu, I am your mother.