Chapter 61

Chi Fang was hugged by Jiang Li's waist, and felt tormented physically and mentally. He rationally told him to push away, but his arm was still on Jiang Li's shoulder.

Jiang Li didn't seem to feel his struggle. After rubbing his head, his feet between his legs also moved twice.

When a man wakes up early in the morning when his willpower is the weakest, Chi Fang was rubbed by him and rushed down with a burst of heat, and a certain part lifted up uncontrollably.

Chi Fang: "..." Mom, I told you not to rub!

The two were close to each other, and Jiang Li also felt his reaction. The movement on his leg stopped, looked up at him, and asked sleepily, "Chi Fang, you seem to have... something moved?"

When he said this, there was still a dazed look on his face that he had just woken up, as if he didn't know what was going on, but the more this happened, the more Chi Fang felt unbearable.

Chi put a low curse in his heart, put both hands on Jiang Li's shoulders, and turned him over and pressed him under him.

Chi Fang imprisoned Jiang Li with both hands and legs, and the two were tightly pressed together through the thin pajamas, so the intimate and ambiguous posture in the past made his voice obviously suppressed: "I moved something? Huh?"

"How do I know about you." Jiang Li felt uncomfortable being pressed by him, and moved his hands to break free, "It's time to get up, don't press me."

"What's wrong with you? You pressed me just now. Isn't it a lot of fun to press too?" Chi Fang not only didn't let go, but pressed it even tighter, his eyes inadvertently falling on Jiang Li's collarbone.

Jiang Li was wearing his pajamas, which were two sizes too big. The buttons on the neckline were opened at some point, revealing a small piece of his fair skin, which was dazzlingly white against the dark pajamas.

Chi Fang's eyes were fixed on his neck, and suddenly his throat felt a little dry, and he wanted to lower his head and lick it.

Thinking like this, he lowered his head in a ghostly way, and his hot lips gently pressed against the skin under Jiang Li's collarbone.

The adolescent boy was full of vigor, and he didn't know the severity. The bite made a mark. Jiang Li made a "hiss" in pain, and Chi Fang realized what he had done. After getting on the bed, he left the sentence "I'm going to wash my face" and ran out of the room.

Jiang Li kept the position where he was pressed on the bed just now, looked at the ceiling, and after a while, he couldn't help turning over on the pillow and laughed sullenly.

Alas, compared to President Jiang, who was indulging in lust, Chi Fang is really a little angel.

Chi Fang said that he was washing his face, but he actually went to take a battle bath, using cold water to suppress all the heat on his body.

When he came out of the toilet, the perpetrator had already changed his clothes and was opening a can of fish for Jiang glutinous rice.

Usually when Chi Fang went to school, the old man would get up early to make breakfast for him. Jiang Li stayed at their house last night. Naturally, it was not the old man's turn to do breakfast.

Jiang Li cooked the noodles, and gave the old man a bowl first. The old man took it and said with a smile: "It's so good, so good, if only Xiao Fang was like you."

Chi placed aside and shrugged.

After breakfast, Chi Fang and Jiang Li went to school.

In the morning, Zhang Ling brought you a piece of news. The leaders of the provincial education department will come to the school next week to supervise the school. The school requires students in each class to pay attention to their appearance and appearance. During the inspection period, there should be no late arrivals and early departures, fights, etc. Various phenomena, once violated, will be strictly punished according to school rules.