Chapter 44

Jiang Li and Chi Fang had two completely different concepts in this unexpected encounter. The former was: What a coincidence! The latter is: What a coincidence?

Jiang Xinli was quite surprised by the fate of being able to meet twice a day. Without waiting for Chi Fang's reaction, he raised his hand to say hello: "Classmate Chi Fang,

what a coincidence."

Chi Fang was really suspicious.

Before yesterday, he had no impression of Jiang Li at all. Before that, Feng Yu seemed to have mentioned to him that Jiang Li liked Xu Haowen, but he didn't take it to heart, let alone what Jiang Li looked like. Sample.

However, after he rescued the other party successfully yesterday, the intersection between the two suddenly increased inexplicably. First, Jiang Li picked up his lighter and returned it, and then he skipped class and was bumped into by Jiang Li. Now, when he came to the police station to help his grandfather return something, he could also meet him. This is a coincidence that makes people suspicious.

Chi Fang nodded to Jiang Li like before, but this time he asked one more question: "Why are you here?"

"I got glasses yesterday, and I came here today to get them." Jiang Li said, "Actually, I was there yesterday. I saw you too, it's here."

As soon as he said that, Chi Fang suddenly remembered that the person staring at him at the door yesterday afternoon was Jiang Li! Immediately, I felt a subtlety that could be expressed in words.

...it's just like a shitty fate. Chi Fang complained in his heart, and was about to leave when he heard Jiang Li ask again, "Classmate Chi

Fang, have you eaten? If you haven't eaten, will I invite you? Thank you very much yesterday!"

He lived nearby and came here after lunch, but even if he didn't eat, he wouldn't agree to Jiang Li, because he didn't like to eat with people he didn't know well, so he said, "Eat."

"Oh..." Jiang Li listened Feeling a little disappointed, he stepped down slightly on his shoulders.

Seeing this, Chi Fang remembered what Feng Yu had said before that he had a bad relationship with his classmates and was often excluded. He felt a little unbearable, and added another sentence: "You don't need to worry about it, I'm just saving you. "

That won't work." Jiang Li shook his head, looked at him and said firmly, "As the saying goes, the grace of being dripped with water should be repaid by a spring, let alone the grace of saving lives?

" "Yongquan Xiangbao" arrived in Chi Fang's ears, and it automatically became the phrase Feng Yu said, "The kindness of saving life should be promised to each other", and his expression was suddenly indescribable.

Jiang Li saw his face change in a second, and asked with concern: "What's wrong with you? What's wrong with you? I'll accompany you to the hospital."

"...Farewell, really, I'm leaving." On the other side, after walking for a while, he found Jiang Li behind him, so he stopped and asked him, "Why are you following me?"

"No." Jiang Li pointed to the bus stop in front of him, "I just wanted to Take a ride back to school."

Chi Fang: "..." I believe in your evil.

Both of them were going back to school, naturally they took the same bus. While waiting for the bus, Chi Fang was standing nearly two meters away from Jiang, obviously not wanting to communicate with him.

Jiang Li didn't know that because of Feng Yu, he left an impression that he had bad thoughts about him in Chi Xinxin. Then they got into the car with each other one after the other.

The car was already full of people. Chi Fang waited for Jiang Li to stand up, and then he found a place far away from him to stand. Jiang Li was a little puzzled when he saw it. Is he a beast of a flood?

Even the system found it, and asked strangely: "Master host, I think the male protagonist seems to keep a distance from you."

"Your feeling is not wrong."

Jiang Li pondered for a while, his mind was very flexible, and he speculated a little. A possible reason came to mind.

Because of Chen Jialin, the fact that the original body likes Xu Haowen has been an open secret in the fifth and sixth classes. Since Chi Fang is in the same class as Xu Haowen, he will not be ignorant if he wants to come.

A group like homosexuality, whether it is placed in the school or in society, is an existence that makes others dislike. It is no wonder that Chi Fang has such a reaction.

Jiang Li told the system about his guesses, and the system said it was very possible. After all, after Jiang Li disclosed his relationship with Jiang Zhan in his previous life, some fans who had been fans of him all his life at first lost his fans in an instant.

"Then this mission doesn't seem to be a good strategy," the system said.

"Not really, don't worry, let's study hard first and improve every day."

"...You seem to be very interested in going to school."

"It's alright, it's good to reminisce about your school days."

Jiang Li Chatting with the system in my heart, I didn't notice that the bus came to the corner, I didn't grasp the handrail for a while, the whole person backed up a few steps, and just happened to bump into Chi Fang behind him.

As soon as Chi Fang got in the car and found a place, he plugged in his headphones and listened to the song. He was suddenly bumped, and reflexively stretched out his hand to support the opponent. As soon as he stood firm, he realized that it was Jiang Li, who was supposed to be one meter away from him.

Chi Fang: "..." Damn, gays touch porcelain? !

"Thank you." Jiang Li said thank you as soon as he stood firm, looking up just in time to see Chi Fang's tight chin, realizing that he was not in a good mood, and quickly distanced himself from him.

Seeing him so sensible, Chi felt a little more comfortable, and put the earphones that he knocked off just now back into his ears.

There are not many buses in the small county. The 105 bus passes through many stops and there are many passengers. This will be the rush hour for work and school in the afternoon. After a few stops, Jiang Li feels that he is being taken by himself. Squeezed to go inside, the location has changed several places.

Along the way, the buses tend to have only pick-up and drop-off. Every time Jiang Li felt that the carriage was too crowded to hold people, he could always squeeze two more people up at each stop. You stick to me, I squeezed you, and before I knew it, Jiang Li was squeezed to Chi Fang's side, and the two were next to each other.

Chi Fang usually rides a bicycle to school. When he came back at noon, his car accidentally punctured a tire. When he sent it to a repair shop near his home for a tire change, the master was not there, so he had to leave the car and take the bus to school.

This way, Chi Fang was so crowded that he doubted his life, especially the place where Jiang Li's arm was on fire, which made him feel uncomfortable. As soon as he arrived at the station, he got out of the car and strode towards the school gate. , leaving Jiang Li far behind.

Jiang Li didn't care, anyway, there was still some time before class, so he walked back to the classroom slowly.

When he returned to his seat, the seat in front of Chen Jialin was empty, and it was said that he had asked for leave.

Jiang Li was not worried that Chen Jialin would speak out about the incident of beating someone in the toilet in the morning. The other party looked terrible, but he was actually a scumbag who only knew how to bully the soft and fear the hard. Wait for someone else, don't even dare to put a fart.

When class was about to begin, Jiang Xingyu came over to collect English homework. Jiang Li took the homework book to her from the drawer. Seeing the other party looking at him, he took the initiative to ask, "What's wrong?"

Jiang Xingyu shook his head and lowered his head to say something. "You're so good, come on!" He continued to collect other people's workbooks.

Jiang Li was stunned by the wordless words, and immediately realized what she meant.

This is probably the first kindness from classmates, but unfortunately the original Jiang Li can't feel it.

It was an English class in the afternoon. Teacher Zhu, who taught English, likes to grab someone to stand up and read the content to be taught for a while before class. Her eyes slowly scanned the classroom, and she was stunned when she saw Jiang Li. Thinking when the new classmates came to my class, I looked down at the seating chart, and called out, "Jiang Li?"

"Arrived."

Jiang Li stood up from his seat and nodded to her.

The young female teacher widened her eyes, and then smiled gently: "It's really you? I thought I was mistaken. The new hairstyle is good. Boys should be so fresh and cool to look good."

Teacher Zhu was last year . He just graduated from Normal University, he is only a few years older than the students, he has a gentle personality, and is the teacher that the original body prefers.

Hearing her compliment, Jiang Li smiled at her embarrassedly.

"Now that you have stood up, do you have any difficulty reading the last article of Unit 9?" Teacher Zhu asked warmly.

"No."

Jiang Li replied, picked up the book, turned to the article she said, and started to read.

Although Jiang Li's appearance and temperament have changed, most of the classmates in the class still have the impression that he likes Xu Haowen, that he is gay, and that he is a pervert. I didn't mean to have in-depth contact, and I was also not interested in reading him at this time.

However, when Jiang Li read out the first sentence, everyone was stunned, especially Teacher Zhu on the podium.

Jiang Li's pronunciation is very standard, with an inconspicuous London accent, which sounds very comfortable. His reading is very fluent and smooth, and there is not a single bit of trouble. The foreign letters in the book seem to be transformed into in his eyes. Chinese general.

Teacher Zhu chose an essay written by a famous writer during the Republic of China. Jiang Li's voice was gentle and clear, and he told the end of the story hidden in the essay, like the fresh morning dew in the morning and the charming sunset in the evening.

It took him just a few minutes to turn everyone from the initial indifference to the final indifference.

It was also at this moment that everyone realized that what changed in him was not just the outside.

For Jiang Li's performance, Mr. Zhu was very pleasantly surprised. There was not a single mistake in his reading, and his cadence was very accurate when reading. It can even be said to be a model of reading recitation.

After complimenting Jiang Li several times, Mr. Zhu asked him, "Have you been tutoring English recently?" "You are tutoring on

weekends, and you usually try to watch some TV series and movies with English original sound to practice."

Jiang Li opened his eyes He said nonsense but did not change his face. The original body used to work on weekends to make money, and there was no time to make up for lessons. The reason why his English was so good was that he specially trained it in his last life to shoot a Hollywood blockbuster.

Mr. Zhu listened to his diligence and praised him a few times with satisfaction before starting the class. In the second class, he took the last unit test of the semester.

After the exam, she also specifically told other students to study as hard as he did.

After being a classmate for a year, this is the first time that a teacher has asked everyone to learn from Jiang Li. For a while, everyone was at a loss for words, but they had to admit that Jiang Li was indeed better than himself in this respect.

However, some people think that Jiang Li just memorized the content of the article the day before, and he just showed it in front of the teacher today. It's not worth learning anything.

However, those who had such thoughts were quickly slapped in the face.

Two days later, Teacher Zhu announced the ranking of the exam results on the podium. Jiang Li scored 148 points, ranking first in the class, beating the second place Jiang Xingyu by 19 points.

The whole class was dumbfounded watching Jiang Li walk up to the podium to take the test papers. When the teacher asked him to give a speech to encourage everyone, he was silent for a while, and said sincerely, "Actually, I lied last time. It's useless."

Everyone: "??"

Jiang Li looked at them and showed a standard smile with eight teeth: "It's mainly about our brains."

Everyone "..."

Are you saying that we have bad brains? ? !