Chapter 57

After Jiang Li said "Grandpa", Jiang Nuomi called out to Chi Fang twice as if responding to him.

Chi Fang: "..."

Seeing Chi Fang's face darkening quickly, the familiar reaction made Jiang Li pursed his lips and smiled, and quickly smoothed his hair: "I'm joking, don't mind."

After speaking, he took it out from his pocket . He gave him his lighter: "By the way, I forgot to give it back to you."

Thanks to Feng Yu's blessing, Chi Fang now remembers the sentence "Agreement?" as soon as he sees the lighter. To be angry, he hesitated back and forth between making an appointment and not making an appointment, and forgot to pick it up for a while.

Jiang Li saw that he was suddenly stunned, and held the lighter in front of him and shook it in front of him: "Your lighter." The

word lighter is like a switch, which made Chi Fang agitated and blurted out: "No appointment!"

"What?" Jiang Li looked at him inexplicably, "No appointment for what?"

Chi Fang met his blank eyes, coughed unnaturally, and took the lighter in his hand rudely: "No appointment!"

Jiang Li After carefully observing his expression, he suddenly stood up and reached out to touch his earlobe.

The sudden touch made Chi Fang almost jump up, covering his earlobe and staring at him: "What are you doing?"

Jiang Li couldn't help laughing at the green and nervous reaction, but his face was calm and deliberate. Approaching Chi Fang's face, he asked knowingly, "Why are your ears so red?"

The earlobe that Jiang Li touched was still hot, Chi Fang rubbed it with his hand, and said covertly, "It's hot, don't get so close. "

Oh." Jiang Li stretched his voice, and changed the subject without asking further questions, "Today Feng Yu said that this lighter was a birthday present from the old man. Is your birthday on May 21st?"

"Well." Chi Fang put the lighter back in his pocket and asked casually, "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing, I'm just thinking about what gift to give you next year." Jiang Li said and put Jiang glutinous rice in his arms, "I'm going to cook, play with my son, and call the old man later. Let him come back for dinner."

He said and went into the kitchen.

Chi Fang was holding Jiang Nuomi, and his mind was all on Jiang Li's sentence "You play with your son for a while", which is too ambiguous. Is it talking about his own son or Jiang Li's son? The sons of the two...

"Bah, bah!"

Realizing what he was thinking, Chi Fang quickly stopped and looked up at Jiang Li in the kitchen.

Jiang Li was taking the vegetables out of the bag and putting them in the basin with water. During a summer vacation, he grew by two centimeters, and now he is 1.75 meters tall. Although he is still a little thin, he looks a lot slender.

Chi Fang just stood looking at him for a while, and when he looked down, he found Jiang Nuomi was staring at him.

One person and one cat stared at it for a while, Chi Fang put it directly on the sofa, said "play it by yourself" and went into the kitchen.

Jiang Nuomi: "..."

Although Chi Fang doesn't know how to cook, he can still help with the dishes. The two of them work together, and dinner will be ready soon.

After eating, the old man went downstairs to find the neighbors to play chess again, and Jiang Li gave Chi Fang supplementary lessons as usual.

After a summer vacation, Chi Fang passed the English test. In addition to English, Jiang Li also helped him make up for physics and mathematics.

"This question is wrong." Jiang Li pointed at Chi Fang's paper, "This position."

Chi Fang's gaze followed his index finger, and the white fingertips reminded him of the last time. When I hold it myself, I can't help but get distracted.

Jiang Li has long been accustomed to his distraction when making up lessons. If he changed his mind, he would either pat him on the shoulder to remind him, or wait for him to recover, and he would know that he was Jiang Zhan, but he just changed the shell like himself. That's it, so he wasn't polite to him anymore, picked up the booklet on the side and rolled it up and hit him directly on the head.

Jiang Li's knock was not light, Chi Fang made a "hiss" and looked up at him: "What are you doing?"

"What am I doing?" Jiang Li put his hands on the table and looked down at him across a table, "You What is going on in your mind, do you hear what I just said?"

What is going on in your mind...

miss your hand.

Chi Fang didn't say these words, and felt so embarrassed. He clearly said two days ago that he would let Jiang leave to fall in love with him, but today he seems to have fallen in love with the other party's shadow.

In the following time, Chi Fang was frequently distracted, and Jiang Li learned from the system that his favorability had risen to 48%, and he was stuck in a position above AUO and less than full of lovers.

Knowing that the teenage boy is about to start falling in love, his thoughts must be chaotic, so Jiang Li did not embarrass him, and said in advance that the make-up time would be over.

"Ah?"

Chi Fang was distracted when he heard that it was over, he looked down at the watch on his hand, it was only half an hour in the evening, "Isn't there half an hour left? Why is it over?"

"Don't say it. In half an hour, you won't learn anything even in the first half of the day." Jiang Li said while cleaning up the exercise book on the desktop, when he said this, he suddenly stopped and looked at Chi Fang, and asked abruptly, "You... are you talking about Are you in love?"

Chi Fang didn't expect him to suddenly ask such a question. He was stunned at first, and then retorted: "How is it possible?"

"Then do you have someone you like? He was absent-minded all night." Jiang Li looked at him strangely, After speaking, the two brothers patted Chi Fang's arm nicely, "If you have something to say, I will help you."

Chi Fang: "..." You help me, you only have learning in your heart.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Jiang Li asked hesitantly, "Is it... Nanyin?"

"How is that possible?!" Chi Fang said, "Don't listen to Feng Yu's big mouth talking nonsense, I have nothing to do with her at all."

"That's good." Jiang Li breathed a sigh of relief and smiled at him, his eyes filled with unconcealed joy.

Chi Fang felt a little dizzy when he laughed: "I don't like Nanyin, you seem very happy."

"Of course." Jiang Li nodded without hesitation, "I'm happier if you don't have someone you like."

"Why? ?" Chi Fang asked, his heart beating a little faster.

Jiang Li said as a matter of course: "In this way, you only have to study like me."

Chi Fang: "..." I can go to you!

After choking Chi Fang back and forth twice, Jiang Chen's relationship was very good, and he forgot to avenge himself that he didn't know that Chi Fang was Jiang Zhan's revenge these days.

Thinking of when he was sad and sad, he was fine, he didn't remember anything, and he lived a happy and unrestrained life, Jiang Li couldn't help but want to rectify him.

Since you said you don't want to fall in love with you, let's wait and see who is crying and begging me to be together at the end.

Thinking of this, Jiang Li raised his lips and smiled slightly, and said to Chi Fang, "I have class tomorrow, I'll go back first."

After that, he picked up his schoolbag and walked out of the room.

Chi Fang followed, sent him out the door and returned to the room, turned on the computer, and sat down.

- Homosexuality.

Chi Fang typed these three words in Baidu search, and the search bar suddenly appeared full of information and pictures about "homosexuality".

Chi Fang knew about the existence of homosexuality, but he had never learned about it. He clicked on a few pieces of information to read, and his brows were furrowed.

After watching for a while, he turned off the search bar, picked up his phone and sent a WeChat message to Feng Yu.

——Chi Fang: Show me the novel that your sister is reading.

Feng Yu has a younger sister who is in junior high school. According to Feng Yu, her sister is a super "rotten girl" and has a lot of indescribable love stories about two men. All he knows about this is the science of his sister. of.

In the past, when Feng Yu complained about his sister, Chi Fang always went in from his left ear and out of his right ear.

Not long after the message was sent, Feng Yu replied.

——Crazy Crazy Yuyu: Damn it, Brother Chi, have you been hacked? !

- The other party invites you to make a video call.

Chi Fang chose to refuse and sent him another message.

——Chi Fang: Steal your sister, hurry up!

——Crazy Crazy Yuyu: This tone is correct, but brother Chi, what book do you want, my sister has a lot of books.

- Chi Fang: ... that kind of thing.

- Crazy Yuyu: ? ? ?

- Crazy Yuyu: What the hell! ! Really? Brother Chi, are you so trendy? !

- The other party invites you to make a video call.

Chi Fang refused again.

——Chi Fang: Stop talking nonsense, hurry up.

- Crazy Yuyu: Well, then you wait.

About two minutes later, Feng Yu sent a photo over, and Chi Fang clicked it openly. After seeing the content above, the corners of his eyes jumped.

The photo shows a row of novels standing on the bookshelf, the titles of which are "Runaway Bride: Don't Be Too Arrogant! ", "Marrying Sweetheart: The Second Young Wife", "The Ex-Husband of Ten Billion Brides is Coming!" ", "The Emperor's Pampering", etc...

Chi Fang: "..."

Chi Fang felt sore when he saw these names. He was about to send a message to Feng Yu, but when he saw that he had withdrawn it again, he re-posted several photos.

——Crazy Crazy Yuyu: Brother Chi, I told you that these are my sister's treasures, and you will benefit a lot!

——Crazy Crazy Yuyu: By the way, I am playing a game, can you come? !

——Chi Fang: Don't come, today's affairs are kept secret, or else you will blow your shit.

- Crazy Yuyu: I know, I know, then I'm leaving!

- Chi Fang: Hmm.

Chi Fang clicked on the other photos and saw the letters "BL" on the cover of the comic book in one of them.

BL is the abbreviation of Boys' Love, translated into Chinese is the love between boys.

This is what I saw when I was searching just now. In short, it is gay.

Chi Fang wrote down the name of one of the comics, and then went to Baidu to search for it. Unfortunately, Chi Fang chose a R18 deep door comic, and the two men entangled on the title page almost closed his eyes. stared out.

The clear and uncoded high H comics opened the door to a new world for Chi Fang. That night, Chi Fang, who had received new knowledge, was naturally indescribable in his dreams.

When he saw who the person in his dream was, he woke up with fright, and the discomfort between his legs made him lose his mind.

Adolescence wet dreams is a normal thing, but it is obviously abnormal to dream of someone who is a boy like yourself.

Chi put it up and took a shower, washed away the sticky and dry body, changed into clean underwear, and fell on the bed weakly, his eyes fixed on the ceiling, and as soon as he closed his eyes, his mind was full of Jiang Li. shadow.

... I fuck.

Chi Fang pressed his eyebrows irritably, reached out and took the phone aside, opened WeChat, and put Feng Yu on the blacklist.