Chapter 134

Although he has not known Jiang Li for a long time, Zheng Yu's impression of Jiang Li has always been smart, sensible, well-behaved, and caring. In short, all good adjectives can be placed on Jiang Li.

However, today he found out that Jiang Li is not only a little devil, but he is also a genius! From Jiang Li's direction, he must have seen Xiao Qiheng coming over early in the morning, but he pretended not to know and led himself into the pit, which couldn't be worse.

Thinking that I even wanted to take people home for a bowl of noodles back then, it was almost lifeless.

Seeing Xiao Qiheng's dark face, Zheng Yu was even more sure of his conjecture, these two masters and servants are definitely tricky! No wonder Xiao Qiheng was so angry when he asked Xiao Qiheng for someone!

"Brother, listen to me..."

Zheng Yu walked over to Xiao Qiheng, but the other party just gave him a cold look, passed him, walked to Jiang Li, and took Jiang Li's hand that he had just held, Wiped it twice with a handkerchief.

Zheng Yu: "..."

Zheng Yu has no doubt that if he had water on his hands, he would definitely wash his hands for Jiang Li just like before.

What else does this naked possessive Zheng Yu not understand? He really did not expect that his brother suddenly became a broken sleeve in just a few years, and even the little eunuch beside him was not spared. It was amazing. .

"Your Highness, someone is here." Jiang Li glanced at Zheng Yu.

Xiao Qiheng didn't even bother to move his eyelids, so he carefully wiped his hands with a handkerchief, and then asked, "Where is anyone?"

Zheng Yu: "..." Okay, if you don't have it, then there is none.

There is still business to do on this trip, Xiao Qiheng didn't care about Zheng Yu much, and after wiping his hands, he took Jiang Li away.

Zheng Yu followed behind them, touched his nose embarrassedly, and didn't know who to talk to. The two parties left hand in hand as if nothing was wrong. Zhao Qing was stunned again, and in the end he could only be himself hold back.

Before he came, Xiao Qiheng sent a letter to Zhu Wentao, ordering him to join forces with the officials of several prefectures and counties around Jizhou to purchase grain, and summoned local wealthy merchants to open warehouses at twice the market price to relieve the disaster.

Now that the official bank is in place, everything is on the right track. After nearly ten days of hard work, the disaster has been brought under control.

However, relying solely on providing food for disaster relief is ultimately a cure for the symptoms rather than the root cause. Jizhou suffers from drought all the year round. To completely solve the disaster, it must be cured fundamentally.

In the council hall, Jiang Li listened to their conversation and tried his best to search for the ancient methods of dealing with droughts stored in his mind. Unfortunately, the major he studied in school was 108,000 miles away from this one. After thinking about it for a long time, he could only think of it. He really didn't know how to implement methods such as dredging river channels and building reservoirs.

"Master host." The system reminded him aloud, "You can check the required information in the system."

"Yeah, why did I forget." Jiang Li suddenly realized that he found an excuse and slipped out.

He went to a deserted place, called up the game tablet, and then searched for various books on drought management. After a search, there were quite a few. If he didn't know how to explain the origin of these books, he would have bought a bunch of them for Xiao Qiheng and the others to study.

After looking through the books for a while, Jiang Li bought something called a water source detector in the mall. He plans to go up the mountain tomorrow to find the water source. If he can find the water source of the dark river, then it will be much easier to build an underground dam and a reservoir.

Back in the council hall, Jiang Li found that Xiao Qiheng and the others also talked about building a reservoir. The tentative plan was to bring the nearest water source to Jizhou to solve the problem of land drought. It's just that in recent years, there have been droughts here every year, and the nearby water sources have been dry. It is necessary to divert water to other places. The distance is very long, and it is not a project that can be completed overnight.

After the others went down, Xiao Qiheng pinched his eyebrows and reached out to drink the tea at hand, but Jiang Li stopped him.

"The tea is cold." Jiang Li reminded him and gave him a new cup of hot tea.

Xiao Qiheng didn't go to drink, but pulled him to sit down on the chair next to him, and asked in a warm voice, "Are you tired?"

Because there were others, Jiang Li didn't take a seat, but stood by and waited, although Xiao Qiheng didn't mind, But he persisted.

"Not tired." Jiang Li shook his head and said to him, "His Royal Highness, I have read in a book that it is said that not all the land under our feet is solid. In some places there are rivers underground, except for connecting to external water sources. Besides, can we use the water of these dark rivers to build reservoirs, or divert the water to the fields of the common people?"

After hearing his words, Xiao Qiheng's expression changed, but he quickly realized that finding the dark rivers was not an easy task.

"If your Highness is at ease, leave this matter to me?" Jiang Li suggested.

"Leave it to you?" Xiao Qiheng looked at him, stretched out his hand and pinched his face, "What do you want to do?"

"I have a hunch that I can find Anhe." Jiang Li said confidently, "It's like I'm sure. It 's the same as being able to heal His Highness's legs."

Xiao Qiheng: "..." After obsessed with curing the legs, are you planning to find the river on a hunch?

As soon as he said it, Jiang Li started his big business of finding a river the next day. With the cheating artifact water source detector in hand, it only took a day for him to find the river hidden under the land.

Of course, when he said the location of the dark river, everyone was skeptical. After all, he was young and didn't seem to have experience in finding water sources. He was just the entrance to the cave of the dark river. When he was dug up and the water flowed out in front of everyone's eyes, everyone's eyes on him changed.

The construction of dams and reservoirs are all major projects. Xiao Qiheng needs to return to Beijing to report the matter to the Yuan Emperor. After dealing with the follow-up work of the disaster, the group embarked on the road back to Kyoto.

On the way back, everyone packed lightly and easily, and arrived in Kyoto in less than half the time.

Back in the palace, Xiao Qiheng went to the Yuan Emperor to return to his life without even changing his clothes.

During Xiao Qiheng's disaster relief period, all the corruption cases in Jizhou have been investigated. The officials on the list, all those involved in the case with a serious amount of money, all had their homes searched and sent to prison, while the lesser ones were punished according to the law.

And Xiao Qiyun not only participated in this corruption case, but also sent someone to assassinate Xiao Qiheng. After being ordered by Emperor Yuan to be punished for 100 times, he was imprisoned in the Siguo Court.

Siguo Court is a cell in the palace used to imprison the erring prince. Once inside, there is almost no chance to come out again.

However, this is not the end. In the next two days, the main building of the Qinghe Garden, which was just built last year, suddenly collapsed. After investigation, it was found that Xiao Qiyun was responsible for the construction of the project last year. The materials were shoddy, which led to problems in the main building after only one year.

Because of these things, Emperor Yuan was so angry that he fell ill, his complexion was dark, and he looked much older than before.

Xiao Qiheng looked at him like this, with mixed feelings at first, and finally calmed down, reporting the disaster relief situation in Jizhou and the construction of the dam one by one.

Emperor Yuan was very satisfied with the results of his trip, praised a few words, and agreed to build the dam.

After Xiao Qiheng thanked the people of Jizhou, he cared a few words and then retired.

Just as Xiao Qiheng returned to the East Palace on his front feet, Xiao Qiwen followed him on his back feet and rushed in front of him, with a happy expression on his face: "Brother Huang, you are finally back, my brother has been waiting for you for a long time... oops!"

He rushed too anxiously . , accidentally guessed Jiang Nuomi's toy on the ground, and he almost fell, Xiao Qiheng quickly gave him a hand: "I'm no longer a child, why are you so reckless."

After Xiao Qiwen stood firm, he smiled . : "I'm so excited to see Brother Huang."

Xiao Qiheng shook his head, lifted his foot into the hall, and Xiao Qiwen followed behind him.

Jiang Li was not in the hall, a little eunuch entered and poured tea for the two of them and then withdrew.

Xiao Qiwen told Xiao Qihen what happened on the day when Xiao Qiyun's incident was revealed to Xiao Qiheng, and then snorted: "I don't have to face that waste every day, it's been too hard for me these years."

Xiao Qiheng laughed lightly when he heard the words: "It's really hard You're gone."

Xiao Qiwen hated Xiao Qiyun since childhood, and his mother-in-law was sickened by the private execution of Concubine Ling Gui, and coughed all the year round.

At that time, Xiao Qiheng was imprisoned in the Qinghe Palace. He went to Qianhe Palace to find Emperor Yuan and begged him to release Xiao Qiheng. Emperor Yuan, who was in anger, punished him to kneel outside the palace for most of the night. Because of the cold, he launched the next day. Burned, and lay in bed for three days.

After Xiao Qiwen recovered from his illness, his mother-in-law told him that it was useless to beg his father, it would only make him more angry. What he had to do was to be strong, grow up, and do the things he had not done for his brother, the prince.

He knew that his crown prince was in trouble, and he wanted to help the crown prince, so he secretly ran to the Qinghe Palace at night to tell the crown prince that he would definitely help him.

In the past few years by Xiao Qiyun's side, Xiao Qiwen has seen a lot of the other party's life-threatening and maddening behavior. He always wants to end the other party with a knife, but the time has not come, he can only endure it.

Now everything is going according to plan, just waiting for the last move to send the other party and the Wang family to hell.

Thinking of this, Xiao Qiwen was in a good mood, waved his hand and said, "Brother Huang said this is too outrageous. If you hadn't blocked a knife for me back then, I would have died."

He said that there were assassins in the palace back then. Xiao Qiheng pushed him away at the last minute and was slashed by an assassin.

However, Xiao Qiheng didn't take it to heart, and changed the topic: "How is Concubine Li's health recently?"

"Concubine Li is very good." Xiao Qiwen smiled, "Thanks to the national teacher for conditioning the concubine's body, her health The cough has been cured, and Concubine Yao and Concubine Xuan also take good care of their mother."

"That's good." Xiao Qiheng nodded.

"That's right, brother..."

"Dong Dong——"

There was a knock on the door, Jiang Li pushed the door and entered, holding a jar of wine in his hand, and said to the two: "The peach blossom wine brewed before is fine, bring it to the two Highnesses to taste. When

Xiao Qiwen saw him, his eyes lit up, he got up from the stool, and saluted him earnestly: "My brother Qiwen, I have seen my sister-in-law."

Jiang Li: "..."

Does the world know that I and His Royal Highness the Crown Prince broke sleeves?