Chapter 65

Jiang Li watched Chi Fang quickly put Jiang Nuomi out and closed the door. He joked behind his back, "Didn't you say Jiang Nuomi is waiting for me to see it every day? What are you driving it to do now?

" Wait." Chi Fang said and locked the door, turned around, leaned over and kissed Jiang Li's face.

He was as clueless as before, instinctively messing around with each other, and bumped into Jiang Li's glasses on the way.

Jiang Li was amused by his dog-licking kiss, pushed his face away, and opened a little distance between the two of them: "Wait, you spit on my face."

"You actually dislike me?" Chi Fang Dissatisfied, he put one arm around his waist and pushed him to the bedside, "It's as if I didn't eat your saliva in the morning, I don't dislike you either."

"I don't dislike you either..."

Jiang Li's legs When he hit the edge of the bed, he fell down on the bed, looked up at Chi Fang, and the two looked at each other.

Chi Fang knelt down beside him on one foot, took out the glasses for him, put one hand on the back of his head, bent down and kissed him.

The gentle moonlight illuminates the entire night sky, the night wind comes in through the screen window Buddha, and there are faint wind chimes outside.

Chi Fang's kiss was unfamiliar and clumsy, but with a treasure that could not be ignored, he inserted his fingers on the side of the bed into Jiang Li's fingers and held him tightly.

In the quiet night, in the brief moment of rubbing their ears, there was a thin layer of sweat on the back of the two people, and the heartbeat of "bang bang bang" came from their ears. reacted.

"Dong dong——"

The knock on the door from outside interrupted the kiss between the two. The old man asked from outside, "Xiao Fang, I heard the sound just now, are you back?" The

old man's voice was accompanied by Jiang Nuomi screamed in anger and grievance. The two people in the room seemed to have done something bad and were caught on the spot by their elders. They quickly separated. Chi Fang bounced and shouted at the door: "It's me, Jiang Li and I just came back."

"Jiang Li is also here, then you should rest early." The old man said.

"I'm going to bed soon!" Chi Fang replied quickly, "You should go back to sleep too, by the way, grandpa took Jiang Nuomi with him, and it made a lot of noise." The old man

's footsteps gradually drifted away, and Jiang Nuomi's voice also echoed . It has become much smaller, probably the old man took it back to the house.

After about half a minute, Chi Fang and Jiang Li glanced at each other, and both saw the guilty conscience on the other's face that had not yet disappeared, and they both laughed out loud.

After Jiang Li laughed, he put his hand on the bed and tilted his head to look at Chi Fang: "Look at how cowardly you are."

When he said this, in addition to the smile, there was also the affection that had not completely faded from the kiss just now. , those eyes that were like splashes of ink were refracted by the light like stars and oceans, making him unable to help but want to indulge in them.

Chi Fang walked past Jiang Li, bent down and embraced him, hugging him tightly.

He didn't know why, but it was the first time that he fell in love, but he had a feeling of being lost and found for Jiang Li.

Tomorrow we have to get up early for school, so the two of them took a bath and lay down.

It was different from lying side by side with a large distance in the middle last time. This time, Chi Fang was close to Jiang Li's body, with his arms around his waist. He felt like he suddenly had skin thirst, not sticking to him. Just feel bad.

Fortunately, there is an air conditioner in the room, so Jiang Li went with him.

When he was about to fall asleep, Jiang Li vaguely heard his little cute system say: "...I thought I was going to close the little black room again. Please hold on, the host, you are not yet grown up."

Jiang Li: ...blind worry.

When they woke up the next day, the two of them turned into the position where Jiang Li was lying on Chi Fang's chest before, and Chi Fang put his arms around his shoulders.

Jiang Li usually wakes up early, but today he woke up before the alarm clock went off. As soon as he moved, Chi Fang's arm on his shoulder tightened a bit.

Jiang Li thought he was awake, so he looked up and found that he was just acting subconsciously, just like his previous life, which warmed his heart, so he just lay back and squinted for a while.

The sound of the "DiDi Di" alarm clock woke them up. Chi Fang reached out and touched the bed. He skillfully turned off the alarm clock without looking at it. He pulled the sheet next to him and put it on his face before wanting to go back to sleep. .

Jiang Li pushed aside the sheets, got up from his arms, stretched out his hand and pinched his face: "Get up."

Chi Fang rolled over, hugged him with both hands around his waist, and put his face on his thigh, blurred He said, "Sleep a little longer, I'm so sleepy."

"I'll be late for sleep." Jiang Li pulled his hands away, pushed him aside, and wanted to get out of bed. He was dragged back from behind, a shadow appeared in front of him, Chi Fang propped himself on top of him, and stared at him with bright eyes.

"What are you doing?" Jiang Li looked at him and asked.

"Give me a kiss." Chi Fang said, pressing his face down and kissing Jiang Li's mouth.

Jiang Li tilted his head and kissed him on the side of his face: "You haven't brushed your teeth yet, and you don't think it's dirty."

"You haven't brushed it, and I haven't brushed it either. Everyone is with each other." Chi Fang pulled his face with one hand. , and put his lips to his lips, and coaxed in a low voice, "I'll give you a kiss, don't stick out your tongue, be nice."

Jiang Li: "..."

Jiang Li sounded like "I can't get in just by rubbing it in ." "Like, I felt like I was about to be touched, but I just lay down obediently and didn't resist.

The faces of the two were very close, nose to nose, lips to lips, and eyes glued tightly together.

As he said, Chi Fang didn't use his tongue, just rubbed his lips lightly for a while, then sighed contentedly and let go of Jiang Li.

The two of them got up and went out. As soon as the door was opened, Chi Fang saw a white hairball rushing towards his face. He subconsciously wanted to raise his hand and wave it away. Fortunately, it was Jiang Nuomi in an instant. Quickly hug the little guy in his arms.

Seeing Chi Fang firmly hugging Jiang glutinous rice, Jiang Li's heart fell.

"Meow!!!"

After Jiang Nuomi was hugged by Chi Fang, not only was he not grateful, but he pulled at the collar of Chi Fang's chest and called out to him with a grim expression, as if he hated his act of shutting him out last night. into the bone.

"It's so loud in the early morning, it's spring!" Chi Fang tilted his head to avoid Jiang Nuomi's claws, pinched the back of its neck with one hand, and carried it to the living room, "You're so young, why is it like this? Waves."

Jiang Li: "..." You were more waves than my son yesterday.

"Meow meow!" Jiang Nuomi couldn't understand what he meant, but she could see the disgust on his face to some extent, and wanted to climb up on his head with a grumpy temper.

Chi Fang held it down with one hand, walked over to the sofa, threw it lightly into the sofa nest, pointed at it, and said, "I am here for you to eat, drink, and have fun, but you are revenge for your kindness, saying, where is your conscience?"

Jiang Nuomi Bow He raised his back, raised his tail and glared at him: "Meow!!!!"

"How dare you go!" Chi Fang rolled up his sleeves and pretended to clean it up.

Jiang Nuomi was not afraid of him at all, baring his teeth as if he was about to pounce on him.

"..." Jiang Li watched the confrontation between this person and a cat, and pressed his eyebrows speechlessly and helplessly. It seemed that in which world, the relationship between the two of them was "like water and fire".

Jiang glutinous rice was about to explode in front of him, Jiang Li stepped forward and pushed Chi Fang away, picked up the irascible ginger glutinous rice, and gave Chi Fang a sideways look: "Okay, don't bully my son again."

"Cut." Chi Fang was right Jiang Nuomi, who was nestled in Jiang Li's arms and changed his face in a second, pointed his middle finger and muttered, "My son is a fart, I'm still your reborn parent."

Jiang Li: "..." Chi Fang, are you naive, you have to fight with a cat?

After breakfast, the two went to school.

The two met Feng Yu at the school gate. Feng Yu saw that they only confirmed their relationship yesterday. Today, they were riding a bicycle each. "Brother Chi, don't you two ride a car today?"

Chi Fang wanted to carry Jiang Li, but Jiang Li thought it was too much trouble. Hearing his question, he looked up at him and said, "You care. So wide?" Then he and Jiang Li walked towards the teaching building.

"Hehe." Feng Yu locked the car and chased after him, "Brother Chi, Jiang Li, wait for me, I brought you something good, you..."

The words behind were stuck in his throat, and Feng Yu saw that there was no one not far away. Zhang Ling, who looked at her with an expression on her face, was instantly quiet as a chicken, and made a big bend to the side to avoid her.

There are two red banners hanging on both sides of the school road, which read "Warmly welcome the inspection team of the Provincial Department of Education to come to our school to guide the work." Not even any obvious dead branches and grass could be found, and the fallen leaves in the school road were also cleaned up.

The school attaches great importance to this inspection work. It is said that it has specially become an escort group composed of school leaders such as the principal, vice-principal, and dean of education. Even the school motto on the wall opposite the teaching building has been repainted.

However, it is the job of the school leaders and teachers to welcome the inspection. As students, the students in Class 2 and 1 of senior high school should go to class when they should be in get out of class.

A morning passed, and the inspection team hadn't arrived yet. It is said that the route was changed to the Experimental Middle School first, and then to the Second Middle School in the afternoon.

"Damn it, I stretched my waist all morning, I was afraid of being raided and checked, but you haven't come yet?" Feng Yu was lying on the table, lifeless, he straightened his waist all morning in class, afraid of being caught Zhang Ling caught herself deserting and wanted to make a self-criticism, but she didn't come after waiting all morning. These people are really annoying.

Jiang Li smiled and said, "When you get used to it, you won't feel tired."

"That's right." Chi put aside, "Pretending is the worst thing to

do." "Damn it." Feng Yu was not convinced, "Listen, Listen, Brother Chi, are you talking about people? You were the one who slept in class and left the most late and left early. Now that you have Jiang Li to make up for you one-on-one, you have forgotten who you are!"

"How about you and Chi Fang to make up lessons together?" Jiang Li suggested that teaching one is teaching, and teaching two is also teaching.

"Then don't do it." Feng Yu waved his hand, "I'm not that material, I just want to finish high school, find a junior college and get a diploma."

Jiang Li also asked Feng Yu to make up the class together during the summer vacation, but Feng Yu really has no such patience.

"By the way, Brother Chi, you said that you studied so hard, you must have a goal, such as what university to go to." Feng Yu asked.

"University." Chi Fang stopped the pen in his hand to answer the question, thought for a while, and said, "Tsinghua University."

Jiang Li: "..."

Feng Yu: "..."

Qingda University, the number one university in China.

Chi Fang's average test score at the end of last semester was less than 60.

"It's a good thing to have a dream." Feng Yu said earnestly, "But Brother Chi, as a brother, I still have to remind you that this can only be thought about when you are dreaming."

"Fuck you." Chi Fang grabbed it The textbook next to him smashed at him, "Single dog, you know a fart."

"It's so embarrassing!" Feng Yu caught the book he smashed over, "Also, just talk, don't use human cock."

Chi Fang's The answer is to smash another book.

Jiang Li, who was on the side, watched the two of them fight, lowered his head and chuckled, and looked out the window.

Great.

The inspection team arrived at No. 2 Middle School in the afternoon. Due to the urgency of time, they did not stay any longer. After checking the work ledgers of some schools, they checked the students' class in the teaching building and left again.

After school in the afternoon, Chi Fang and Jiang Li went back. The two went upstairs while chatting, discussing where to go to play during the November holiday.

Chi Fang intends to take Jiang Li back to City B to play, but Jiang Li did not respond directly, and will consider it when it comes time.

Speaking of City B, Jiang Li recalled that there were rumors that Chi Fang committed an accident at the original school before he transferred to the No. 2 Middle School, but he never heard Chi Fang mention it, and he didn't know if it was true or not.

In addition, these days, Chi Fang has not mentioned his parents.

During the conversation, when the two went upstairs, Chi Fang took out the key to open the door. As soon as the two entered, they heard a conversation inside. One was the old man and the other was an unfamiliar voice that Jiang Li had never heard.

The person who came was Chi Fang's uncle, Chi Guoheng, the director of the provincial education department that Feng Yu and the others mentioned earlier.

Chi Guoheng looked like he was in his fifties, his hair was neatly combed back, he was wearing a striped short-sleeved shirt, and black-rimmed glasses with thin edges. of mercy.

"Xiao Fang is back." Chi Guoheng stood up from the sofa with a smile on his face, "Come and show it to my uncle, it seems to have grown taller again, right?"

Although Chi Fang's relationship with his father was not very good, he had a good relationship with his father. The uncle's relationship is not bad: "Uncle, why didn't you say a word when you came?"

"There is an inspection in the hall. I'll stop by and have a look." Chi Guoheng smiled.

"It's the one that goes to our school?"

"That's not it." Chi Guoheng waved his hand. He didn't need to come in person for this kind of small inspection. He looked at Jiang Li behind him, "This is..."

His words clearly saw Jiang Li. After leaving the appearance, he stopped abruptly, and was slightly stunned.

"This is Jiang Li." The old man introduced from the side, "Xiao Fang's classmate, the first in the grade, is giving Xiao Fang a supplementary lesson."

"Hello, Director Chi." Uncle, but address each other by their position.

"Okay, okay." Chi Guoheng nodded and glanced at Jiang Li's face, "Just call me uncle, don't be so restrained."

"Okay."

Jiang Li has been an actor for two lifetimes, very It was easy to capture the inquiry in his eyes when he looked at him, and combined with the surprised look on his face at the first glance, Jiang Li couldn't help but wonder if he had seen him, or if he had seen Jiang Li before.

Just as he was searching for the memory of the original body, the next second he heard the other person ask: "Is Jiang Li a native of Jiangcheng County? How old is this year?"

"I am a native, and will be seventeen soon." Month is his seventeenth birthday.

Chi Guoheng nodded: "Who else is in the family?"

"And a father."

"Then, where is your mother?" Chi Guoheng asked again.

Hearing his words, Jiang Li asked eagerly. Something flashed in his heart. He looked at the other party and said, "Let's go, I ran away from home when I was a child."

"Go..." Chi Guo Heng's expression was a little dazed, and then he asked again, "Then you know she's going..."

"Uncle, are you asking for a political trial?" Chi Fang interrupted the conversation between the two, fearing that he would ask too much about Jiang Li's parents The matter of anger, Jiang Jiang can't be separated from his heart, "Get ready to eat, we will go to self-study later."

"Yes, yes, eat first." The old man said that he had prepared dinner, and he was waiting for the pool to let them go. Back to have dinner.

While eating, Chi Guoheng's eyes were always looking in Jiang Li's direction intentionally or not. Jiang Li pretended to be completely ignorant, but he was thinking about the other party's reaction just now.

If Chi Fang hadn't interrupted Chi Guoheng just now, then he should have wanted to ask himself if he knew where Mother Jiang went. As for why he asked, he probably knew Mother Jiang.

Jiang Li had seen a photo of him and Jiang's mother in Yuanshen's drawer when he was a child. As the saying goes, daughters are like fathers and sons follow their mothers. Yuanshen really looks similar to Jiang's mother.

If Chi Guoheng really knew Mother Jiang, it wouldn't be surprising why he was surprised when he saw him.

Thinking of this, Jiang Li glanced at the other party calmly.

Jiang Li and Chi Fang went to school after eating, Chi Guoheng sat for a while and then left.

Back in the car, Chi Guoheng instructed the secretary in the co-pilot: "Help me adjust the file of a student named Jiang Li in the second and first class of Jiangcheng County No. 2 Middle School, and bring it to me tomorrow."

"Okay, Director. The secretary responded, "Are you going back to the hotel now?"

"Yes." Chi Guoheng closed his eyes, leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes.

The car started slowly and left the community.