Chapter 97

Lu Heng knew that Jiang Li was popular, and when he realized his intentions, he went to learn a lot about Jiang Li.

But knowing that you know, seeing and hearing with your own eyes is not the same thing, especially since the other party is Jiang Li's previous subordinate, the two have been born and die, and get along day and night!

If it wasn't for Jiang Li being transferred to the military academy as an instructor, and he didn't meet Jiang Li, he didn't stalk him and pursue it shamelessly, maybe this man named Ryder would have really succeeded, what else would he do?

Thinking of this possibility, Lu Heng's heart was blocked, and a sour taste exploded in his heart. Regardless of Jiang Li's reaction, he strode over and stood in front of Jiang Li, facing Ryder with a gloomy face. Said: "I don't agree!"

When Lu Heng approached, the system reminded Jiang Li, even if it didn't remind, Jiang Li's strength knew that someone was approaching, but Ryder was too focused and ignored for a while.

"Fourth Prince?" Lu Heng suddenly intervened, causing Ryder to be stunned. "What did you just say?"

"I said, I disagree." Lu Heng said word by word, looking directly into Ryder's eyes. With strong anger, "Captain Ryder, before you confessed, didn't you ask if the other party had a partner? Wouldn't that be too rude?"

Ryder was startled and looked at Jiang Li: " Major, you..."

His eyes turned between Jiang Li and Lu Heng, the shocking news caught him off guard, but he couldn't believe it: "You?"

Jiang Li took a step forward: "Ryder... "

Instructor." Lu Hengqiang interrupted him first, "I told my mother about the two of us when I went back today, and she gave me a chance to take you back."

Jiang Li: "..."

Jiang Liyuan He thought that Lu Heng went back to solve Xuan Ying's matter, but he didn't expect him to go back and even tell the queen about himself and him, and he really didn't know what to say.

Ryder didn't even know what to say. He fell in love with Major Jiang at first sight and spent a lot of time being transferred to him. He has been following him to death for several years.

He had always felt guilty and regretful about the accident on Planet Will before. If he had been stronger in his willpower at that time and was not confused by Major Jiang's pheromones, things would not have gotten so bad, and Major Jiang would not have Rescue and self-help cut off their own glands!

Every time he thought about this, he felt extremely guilty and self-blame, and apologized to the major many times, but no matter what, the matter was irreversible.

Tomorrow he will go out to perform his post. He didn't sleep all night last night. Today, he mustered up the courage to express his intentions to Major Jiang, and begged him to give himself a chance, and he will treat him well in the future! But he never thought that Lu Heng came out in the middle. The other party also said that he and Major Jiang were already partners, and even told the elders.

This was really shocking to him, and he was unable to speak for a moment when he prepared a confession.

But he still wanted an answer, an answer that made him give up, he looked at Jiang Li: "Major."

"Sorry." Jiang Li said to him.

Until Jiang Li and Lu Heng left, Ryder still didn't come back to his senses. He stared blankly at the backs of the two of them. The backs of one high and one low seemed to match so well that there was no room for others to intervene.

Ryder lowered his head and gave a wry smile, thinking of the sentence "The mission went well" before Jiang Li left and sighed.

"What a sigh."

Putting a hand on Ryder's shoulder, he turned around and saw Joel walking beside him, looking at Jiang Li and Lu Heng in the distance.

"Joel." Ryder couldn't help asking, "When did you come?"

"Soon, from the time of your confession." Joel looked back.

Ryder: "..."

It has come since he confessed, which proves that Joel also heard Lu Heng's words, but he is not surprised at the relationship between Lu Heng and Jiang Li, which proves that he has known it for a long time! !

Thinking of this, Ryder stared at Joel: "Did you already know?! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Not very early." Joel smiled, "You came over before I had time to tell you. ?"

He wasn't here just now, and when he saw Lu Heng coming over, he remembered that Ryder liked Jiang Li, so he followed him subconsciously, so that no one could stop any bloodshed.

Ryder: "..."

Ryder was speechless for a while, and asked reluctantly: "So this is true? The fourth prince and the major?"

"Yes!" Joel nodded, "The fourth prince has been Live in the major's dormitory."

Ryder: "..."

Joel patted him on the shoulder with great sympathy, and said earnestly: "There is no grass in the end of the world, Major Jiang is not someone we can imagine, forget it, brother. ."

Ryder glanced at him: "It's easy for you to say, it doesn't hurt to stand and talk, you forgot to try it?"

Joel smiled, turned and walked to the training ground, thinking that I had already tried it. .

On the other side, Jiang Li and Lu Heng walked back side by side. Jiang Li didn't speak along the way, as if he was thinking about something. Lu Heng endured and endured, and finally couldn't bear it anymore. Leaning against the wall, he lowered his head and kissed him.

Jiang Li was thinking about organizing the people participating in the mecha competition to go to Penglai Forest for training on the weekend, when he suddenly pressed him against the wall and kissed him with such force that the corners of his mouth became numb. "Are you a dog?"

"Don't you have anything to say?!" Lu Heng asked angrily, his face stinking like a husband who had eaten vinegar for three days, "What happened to who just now?"

Jiang Li raised his eyebrows when he heard the words. Seeing that his sour appearance was really cute, he began to tease and asked: "My former subordinate, haven't you seen it before?"

"Subordinate?" Lu Heng snorted, " Where is it from? His subordinates are full of food and dig their feet, do you have any rules?"

"Why are you angry?" Jiang Li looked at him with a funny look, "I haven't pursued your nonsense yet, but you'll be on the line first."

"I Where are you talking nonsense?" Lu Heng approached Jiang Li and said dissatisfiedly, "We kissed and slept, do you want to admit it?"

"Sleep?"

"Sleeping in a dormitory is also sleeping." Lu Heng Strong words.

"Then you still slept with Qiao Yu and the others." Jiang Li kindly reminded him.

"..." Lu Heng said angrily, "How can this be compared, I like you, but I don't like them."

Hearing that he liked him, Jiang Li's mouth softened, the corners of his lips raised slightly, and he stopped teasing him. He said softly: "I don't like Ryder either, you don't have to take it to heart."

His words made Lu Heng's breath less than half of the breath he had just blocked, and he couldn't help lowering his head to kiss him again.

Jiang Li tilted his head to hide, Lu Heng stretched out his hand to turn his face around, and coaxed softly: "I was almost detained by my mother, please let me kiss it."

Speaking of this, Jiang Li remembered to patronize While chatting with him, he said, "What did your mother say?" Before he asked the business, he

reached out and pulled Lu Heng's hand down, only to feel relieved when he found that Xuan Ying was still on his hand.

"I'll tell you more at night, I want to kiss you now, I don't want anything else, you're obedient..."

Lu Heng kissed Jiang Li's lips, and the rest of the words were swallowed between their lips and teeth.

Xu is that Ryder's confession violated Lu Heng's sovereignty. His kiss was a bit fierce, he sucked and sucked Jiang Li's lips, and his tongue almost touched Jiang Li's throat.

The two kissed like glue, the corners of their lips were wet with body fluid, and they could hear each other's rapid breathing and heartbeat.

Jiang Li was thinking about being outside at this time, and was about to push Lu Heng away to remind him to pay attention to the occasion. Just as he moved his hand, he suddenly heard a "boom" sound, followed by two unanimous "Fuck! ".

The sudden voice made the two quickly let go of each other, and looking at the sound, they saw Luo Qi and Ling Ao standing not far away, looking at them in shock, and there was Qiao Yu who fell to the ground.

Obviously, the three of them were stunned by the scene of Jiang Li and Lu Heng kissing, and Qiao Yu was even more shocked and fell directly.

Lu Heng was also taken aback and asked, "Why are you here?"

Roach and Ling Ao glanced at each other, and both saw the unbelievable expression on the other's face, and said in unison, "Yes. Ah, why are we here?"

Lu Heng: "..."

Qiao Yu sat up from the ground and spit out a mouthful of sand, he and Ling Ao came to look for Lu Heng, but they didn't expect to see Lu He and Jiang Li there The kissing scene scared him so much that he accidentally stumbled on the deceleration hurdle on the ground, and fell directly into a dog to eat shit.

"...Give me a hand." Qiao Yu stretched out his hand.

Roach pulled him up, and the three stood opposite Lu Heng and Jiang Li, not knowing whether to go or turn around for a while.

Lu Heng didn't think there was anything. Anyway, they knew it was a matter of time. Now that they met, they didn't need to explain it, so he said, "You all see it, right?

" Jiang Li, who was on the side, shook his head subconsciously, "No, no, we didn't see anything!!"

Lu Heng: "..."

Jiang Li: "..."

Lu Heng looked at them with a look, "We didn't see anything. , I beg the instructor not to kill and silence." With a speechless expression, he simply took Jiang Li's hand and said to them, "You read that right, I'm with the instructor."

Qiao Yu: "..."

Roach: "..."

Ling Ao: "..." The

three people looked as if they had been struck by lightning, and looked at them dumbfounded, and finally Qiao Yu reacted first: "But Brother Heng, you Didn't you say who would marry such a murderous Omega as an instructor? Don't you want to live?"

Lu Heng: "..."

I think you don't want to live anymore, shut up your stinky mouth! !