Chapter 77

Lu Heng originally wanted to look for Jiang Li on the grounds of the bed plank, but he couldn't tell exactly what he was looking for, but he just wanted to go.

It stands to reason that this is a good thing, indicating that the other party still remembers the fact that he destroyed his own bed, but looking at the group of idiots who were discussing enthusiastically around his bed, Lu Heng felt a breath of gas in his heart, and the blue veins on his forehead. After jumping, he gritted his teeth and said, "Go back to your dormitory."

As soon as he spoke, everyone dispersed, and some acquaintances patted him on the shoulder to show comfort, even Jiang Li Kate, who had been beaten, was in a much better mood after seeing his bed board, and left with a happy look.

The adjutant instructed the soldiers to quickly help Lu Heng replace the bed board, and also helped him to clean up the pieces of wood on the ground.

After finishing the treatment, the adjutant turned around and saw Lu Heng standing by the side, looking at him with an unpleasant expression, and hurriedly took a few steps forward and said to him: "Fourth Highness, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. The bed has been replaced. What other orders do you have?"

Lu Heng glanced at the bed where the quilts and sheets were made, and asked, "Instructor Jiang called you here? What did he say?

" If he broke Lu Heng's bed board and asked himself to change it, he was worried that Lu Heng would be dissatisfied with the major because of this, so he said: "The major said that he accidentally broke your bed board, let me quickly come to deal with it, so as not to affect the impact. You rest."

Lu Heng: "..."

Ling Ao: "..."

Lu Heng thought to himself that shit was careless, he clearly did it on purpose, and he wanted to kill himself when he slammed the bed in the morning. , It's already late at night, and it's estimated that it was only after I remembered that people would deal with it.

Thinking of this, Lu Heng snorted lightly, waved his hand to the adjutant, put away his thoughts of looking for Jiang Li again, and went back to the bed to lie down.

...

Jiang Li took a shower and came out of the bathroom wearing a white bathrobe. While wiping his hair, he took a bottle of ice water from the refrigerator, unscrewed the lid and drank half of the bottle, then sat down on the sofa.

At this time, the communicator on his wrist rang, and he opened it, a virtual screen popped up in front of him, and the adjutant appeared on the screen.

The other party saluted him: "Major Report, the task you assigned has been completed, and I will report to you."

Jiang Li really forgot about smashing Lu Heng's bedboard today, and went back to the dormitory to wash it. I remembered after taking a shower and sleeping, so I sent an adjutant to deal with it.

"It's hard work, rest early." Jiang Li said to the screen.

"Okay, Major, you should rest early too!"

Hanging up the video call, Jiang Li leaned on the sofa and tried to call the system in his heart. After several attempts, he still did not respond as before.

It has been almost half a month since he came to this world. These days, he tries to contact the system every day, but he finds nothing.

Although the system is just a virtual data, Jiang Li has also cultivated deep feelings after getting along day and night in the two worlds, which makes him a little worried about whether the system is malfunctioning.

In addition, the tasks that he needs to complete when he travels to each world are assigned by the system. Now the system suddenly cannot be contacted, and the game tablet cannot be adjusted. The protagonist and side quests that need to be conquered in this world are unknown, and he cannot Knowing that the male protagonist of this world may be Jiang Zhan, or Chi Fang.

In the first world, Jiang Zhan was the object of his one-night carnival. In the second world, Chi Fang was in the same school as himself, and both worlds were more or less connected to the original body.

Jiang Li guessed, is it possible that he is by his side in this world, maybe it is someone who is closely related to this body, or maybe it is the student he is currently taking?

Thinking of this, Jiang Li connected to the optical network, opened the student information transferred by the adjutant yesterday, and confirmed the information of the students one by one.

Without any prompts, he could only follow the clue that Jiang Zhan and Chi Fang had the same birthday in the first two worlds, and read all the information carefully, but found that no one was on May 2. Born on the eleventh.

"Isn't there..."

Jiang Li frowned and re-confirmed, and found that it was indeed the case.

Although he knew it might not be such a coincidence, but after confirming whether it was, Jiang Xin felt a little disappointed, turned off the light net, sat on the sofa and waited for his hair to dry before returning to his room.

The next day, the wake-up bell in zone D rang on time at 6:30.

People in five dormitories 201, 202, 203, 204, and 205 were woken up by the wake-up bell. As usual, everyone pulled the quilt over their heads and continued to sleep. After sleeping for only two minutes, they suddenly remembered something. He threw off the quilt, jumped out of bed, and rushed into the bathroom quickly.

At seven o'clock in the morning, everyone gathered at the training ground. After the adjutant called the name, they went to the cafeteria for breakfast.

The school system of the Imperial Military Academy is three years. There are few students in the D area. There are only a hundred students in the three grades. Even the hall of the cafeteria is full. Besides, the students of the other two grades do not need to get up early to practice, except for the freshmen. Just come when you need to serve breakfast in the cafeteria, so the cafeteria is very empty at the moment.

The four Lu Heng ordered breakfast and found a seat. Just halfway through the meal, Lu Heng saw Jiang Li coming in from the door. His eyes moved along with his steps involuntarily, watching him order a good meal and head to the empty table on the other side of the hall. go.

Seeing Jiang Li come in, everyone's eating has sped up a lot, and the number of people in the cafeteria has decreased one by one.

Lu Heng saw that Jiang Li was sitting far away from everyone, sitting at a table by himself, with a little figure on his back, biting his chopsticks and asking Roach: "Hey, look at the instructor sitting there alone, isn't it a bit lonely? "

Is there?" Roach glanced in Jiang Li's direction, and said vaguely, "I didn't see it!"

"Take a closer look."

"I still don't see it."

"..." Lu Heng glanced at him with disgust, and asked another person, "Ling Ao, what do you think?"

Ling Ao had finished eating and was drinking soup when he heard him ask himself , then said: "If you say you're lonely, you're alone."

"..." Lu Heng turned to Qiao Yu, "Qiao Yu, say it.

" , swallowed everything in his mouth immediately, and said in a very sentimental tone: "loneliness, it's so lonely. Look, the instructor's back reveals a sense of bleakness from a high place, and the black military uniform is like a His protective shell completely isolates him from the outside world, no one can touch his heart, no one knows what kind of desolation and loneliness it is, you say lonely is not lonely?"

Lu Heng: "... ..."

Roach and Ling Ao: "..." You can't listen to how you talk like a fart.

Lu Heng just said it casually, trying to find an excuse to sit at a table with Jiang Li, but he didn't want to get goosebumps from what he said, and reached out and patted the back of his head: "Eat your meal. It's so disgusting ."

"It's so disgusting that I can't even eat it, vomit!" Roach vomited.

"It's all my appetite." Ling Ao poohed twice.

"I'm not cooperating with the show. You guys don't have any sense of humor at all. Besides, it's really good for Major Jiang to sit at a table by himself... Huh?" Qiao Yu's words suddenly stopped, and he pulled up his plate and prepared to leave. Lu Heng, "Brother Heng, wait, the instructor is not alone anymore, three of them came at once!"

Lu Heng paused, looked in the direction of Jiang Li, and found three people walking in the direction of Jiang Li, among them There are two tall, imposing, one looks like Alpha!

Watching the three of them walk in front of Jiang Li, Lu Heng's eyes fell on the two Alphas, his expression unclear.

Jiang Li was eating breakfast when a shadow suddenly appeared in front of him. He looked up and saw three young people standing in front of him, two of them were Alpha and one was Beta.

The familiar face from the original body's memory made Jiang Li's chopsticks pause, and he saw the three of them salute him in unison, and shouted respectfully: "Major!"

Jiang Li's eyes were on the faces of the three Sweeping for a moment, he smiled slightly: "Joel, Ryder, Artus, why are you here?"

The three people who came were the three subordinates who hunted the mutant wolves before and the original body on Planet Will. After he woke up, Joel contacted him once with a communicator, saying that they were on missions on other planets and couldn't come back in time to visit him.

Joel smiled gently and said cheerfully: "I applied to be transferred to District D to teach, and I will be your adjutant from today. Please give more encouragement and advice, Major!"

He is a few years younger than Jiang Li. After graduation, he was incorporated into Jiang Li's men, and he was regarded as a soldier brought out by Jiang Li.

In his heart, Jiang Li was both an officer and a teacher. As soon as he came back from this mission, he immediately applied to the top and was transferred to Area D to be Jiang Li's deputy.

Jiang Li learned from Yuanshen's memory that Yuanshen's popularity and prestige in the army are very good, and his subordinates respect him very much. Joel is not surprised by this move, just nodded, and then looked at the other two: " What about you? It's impossible to be a deputy too, right?"

"We do." Ryder laughed heartily, "It's just that the above doesn't approve."

Ryder and Artus are both very good Alphas, and it is Jiang Li. It turned out that the main combat power of the Second Corps in their hands, the military naturally couldn't let them both be assistant teachers.

On the other side, when Lu Heng saw Jiang Li's smile, he felt a little unhappy in his heart.

"Who are those people?" Lu Heng asked Ling Ao, Ling Ao was the know-it-all among them.

"It's Major Jiang's former subordinate." Ling Ao pushed his glasses, "When the major had an accident on Planet Will, he was with them. Alpha lost his mind, and the major dug out his glands in order to stay awake, and then knocked out two Alpha subordinates who were affected by his pheromone."

"When he was in heat, he dug out the glands and knocked out two Alphas... ..." Qiao Yu sighed, "Instructor Jiang is really not an ordinary person!"

"Nonsense." Luo Qi rolled his eyes at him, "Back then, the principal gave him the badge representing the 'honor of the military academy'."

"That 's true. "Qiao Yu touched his chin and said thoughtfully, "You said that the instructor is so good-looking, so strong, and still an Omega. There must be many people who like him. Maybe these two Alphas like him? , or else come here to have breakfast together this early in the morning? Brother Heng, don't you think so?"

Lu Heng saw that the two Alphas took the breakfast and sat down opposite Jiang Li, and he felt unpleasant. , Hearing Qiao Yu's words, he snorted: "It's a fart, such a murderous Omega, who dares to marry him?

" Where's the guy on your bed."

Lu Heng: "..." I

wish he hit your brain with that punch.