Chapter 27

The two looked at each other for a while, looking at Jiang Li's trousers that were about to be taken off his butt, Jiang Zhan only felt the blue veins on his forehead jump, but the perpetrator was still holding the simulated fox's tail towards him. waved.

"Don't just stand!" Jiang Li called to him and threw his tail towards him, "Help me, I'm not very comfortable."

Jiang Zhan caught the tail reflexively and walked to Jiang in two steps. Li in front of him, looked down at him, deliberately avoided him somewhere, his eyes fell on his face, and his tone was a bit indescribable: "Do you think your waist doesn't hurt enough?" After I

arrived last night, I hugged myself and cried and said that my waist is broken. I've done it, I'm doing this trick again tonight, I really don't know how to live or die.

Jiang Li raised his head and looked at him innocently, just like Jiang Nuomi who usually did wrong things: "I'm not afraid that you will be angry, I want you to be happy."

"...Am I such a beast in your eyes? ?" Another blue vein was added to Jiang Zhan's forehead.

"No..."

Hearing his denial, Jiang Zhan felt a little better. He reached out and tried to pull him up, only to hear him mutter in a low voice, "If you take off like this and don't respond, you are worse than a beast."

"... "..."

"Jiang Li..." Jiang Zhan called him through gritted teeth, threw his tail on him, and was about to get angry when his eyes inadvertently touched the smile and slyness in Jiang Li's eyes, he suddenly realized something, and hummed heavily. With a bang, he turned around and left.

"Wait for me." Jiang Li grabbed his pants in one hand, chased after him quickly, and hugged him from behind, "Just kidding you, don't be angry." The

two of them went crazy last night for most of the night. Jiang Zhan also gave himself medicine and filmed again in the afternoon, saying that he knew that Jiang Zhan would definitely not touch him again.

As soon as he hugged, the waist of his trousers slid halfway down again, and he wanted to hang on his butt without falling, and accidentally knocked off the bath towel on Jiang Zhan's waist.

"Ginger! Leave!"

"I, I, I, I, I'll help you wrap it up!!"

Jiang Li bent over to pick up the bath towel on the ground, and his trousers fell off at this bend, exposing his two white thighs in front of Jiang Zhan.

The two stared at each other for a while, Jiang Zhan almost picked up the bath towel with a black face and wrapped it around himself.

Jiang Li put on his trousers and took the initiative to go to the cloakroom to help Jiang Zhan get his underwear and pajamas out. After he put it on, he poured a glass of water over and put it aside, then raised his hand and said, "I want to apply for ten years. Five minutes of explanation time, I beg the boss to agree."

In the middle of the night, Jiang Zhan felt the anger in his heart subsided a little, took a sip of water, sat down, and agreed to Jiang Li's application.

When Jiang Zhan was taking a bath just now, Jiang Li sorted out the memories of the original body and Zhang Ziyang, and figured out how to communicate with Jiang Zhan. The fox package was just a breakthrough to ease the atmosphere. He knew that Jiang Zhan would not Will be willing to move him.

Yuanshen's father died when he was six years old. There was only one mother Liu in the family. In the early years, Mother Liu worked in a firecracker factory in the town.

Yuanshen has been beautiful since he was a child, and is always the conspicuous one among a group of muddy children at school, but because of his single parent and soft personality, he is often bullied by other children, and over time has developed a timid and weak temperament.

Although Zhang Ziyang and Yuan Shen are in the same village, primary school and junior high school are also in the same school, but he only noticed Yuan Shen after his appearance in high school, and he helped him by accident. The original one who was bullied by the seniors.

Yuanshen has a weak personality, and he was bullied at school and did not dare to go home and tell his mother Liu. He was afraid that his mother would be worried, so he silently endured it, and because he was excluded from childhood, he did not dare to take the initiative to interact with others. His childhood was so lonely and helpless, and Zhang Ziyang's sudden help opened a door in his heart.

After that, in addition to his mother and studies, there was another Zhang Ziyang in his life, and even he was admitted to S University because he was in the same city as Zhang Ziyang.

The original body really put Zhang Ziyang on the top of his heart wholeheartedly. It's not that he has no opinion, but his long-standing habit of putting the other party first makes him forget to think about himself first.

When Jiang Li recounted these pasts, his heart was filled with a throbbing pain that was obvious but could not be ignored, and there was a faint cry in a dark corner in the depths of his soul.

It was a cry from another Jiang Li.

Putting his hand on the position of his heart, Jiang Li sighed softly.

Hearing his sigh, Jiang Zhan mistakenly thought that he was reluctant to bear Zhang Ziyang. He slowly closed his fists and said in a harsh tone, "It's a touching past. No wonder you have to trade your body for him."

Jiang Li listened to him . With sour words, he knew what he had misunderstood, and he chuckled lightly and shook his head.

Seeing this, Jiang Zhan: "What are you laughing at?"

Jiang Li got up from the chair, walked up to him, bent slightly and looked at him: "It's not that I hate him, I'm telling you this today to tell you, Everything in the past has passed, and now standing in front of you is a brand new Jiang Li."

"Jiang Zhan." Jiang Li whispered his name, eyes that have never been seen since he came to this world except for filming Seriously, "Everyone has a past, I'm not a saint, I have it too. But that was before I knew you, I hope you don't look at my past, but look at me in front of you."

Even those pasts belong to the original Jiang Li, he had never looked at him before today, but the body he borrowed became a part of him, no matter what, it was real.

The room was very quiet, and the two looked at each other in silence.

After a long time, Jiang Zhan raised his hand and took Jiang Li, who was bending over to look at him, into his arms, his movements were gentle, as if he were treating some precious baby.

Jiang Li lay down in his arms and didn't move, and heard his low voice coming from above his head, like a sigh and like advice.

"No one is worth your exchange for yourself."

He paused for a while, and then said, "Including me."

Jiang Li was taken aback by his words, his heart seemed to be scalded by something, and then something hot like magma suddenly appeared from the bottom of his heart. In an instant, I heard the sound of my heart like a thunder drum.

At this moment, he seemed to understand that the reason why Jiang Zhan was so angry was not because of Zhang Ziyang, but because he didn't cherish himself enough.

Thinking of this, the corners of Jiang Li's lips slowly rose, and he stretched out his hands to hug him back slowly, the pent-up affection in his heart surged like a tidal wave, drowning him in it.

Jiang Zhan, how lucky I am to be able to meet you in my life.