Chapter 167

Lu Yu watched a large-scale face slap event today, and was in a very good mood at the moment. Seeing that everyone on the screen was swiping "Marriage", he also swiped it on a whim.

Not long after he finished brushing, he received Lu Jinghe's WeChat message, followed by a screenshot of the barrage of his phrase "asking for marriage".

——Lu Jinghe: Are you okay? [Picture]

Lu Yu: "..." I

'm just talking casually, don't care so much, right? Lu Yu complained in his heart, and started to reply to his brother.

——Second Master of the Lu Family: My hands were shaking just now, and I sent it out before I finished typing. Don't get me wrong! ! In fact, what I want to play is "please marry my brother"! !

As if to prove his words, he then swiped several barrages of "Please marry my brother" on the screen.

Lu Jinghe: "..."

Because of the increasing number of viewers, there were too many barrages in the live broadcast room. Jiang Li had to reset the barrage time limit again. When I went to the live broadcast room, the screen was blown up by fireworks again.

The fireworks continued one after another, and the system's reward reminders were also refreshed quickly. With this kind of local tyrant's technique, Jiang Li knew that it was his own Mr. Lu without looking at it, and he was not surprised by this.

But I didn't expect that after the fireworks, I saw Lu Jinghe follow the wind and brush a barrage up, sticking it on top in the middle.

[Lu: Ask for marriage. ]

As a top member of the platform, Lu Jinghe can adjust the size of the font of the bullet screen, and it can also be bolded and underlined, so the bold and underlined word "for marriage" can be said to be extremely conspicuous, it is clear at a glance, and it is not unexpectedly caused. The barrage boom.

[Pigeon Cuckoo Chicken: What the hell! ! Is Mr. Lu also making a confession? ]

[Magic Pipa Immortal: As a person who has stood for local tyrants and anchor CPs, I will be silent for a moment! 】

[Zhanshan is the king: Mr. Lu, please wake up! ! The anchor sister already has a boyfriend, and the boyfriend is so handsome! ]

[Mung bean porridge porridge porridge: Although the video posted by that fool is not very clear, the anchor and boyfriend are really a good match. ]

[Fried Oyster Omelette: Yes, yes, it's a fairy couple, I was thinking about what kind of superlatives can be worthy of the anchor, but now it seems that such superlatives really exist~]

[Walking the road of life: The anchor and her boyfriend are both super handsome what! ! Ah ah ah ah ah! ! ]

[Zhajiang Ramen Noodles: Mr. Lu, you should also be more awake, the anchor's sister's boyfriend like you will be jealous when he sees it! 】

Seeing the audience complimenting him and Jiang Li for being a good match, Lu Jinghe's lips moved slightly, showing a happy arc, and he started to send a barrage.

[Lu: I won't be jealous. 】

Jiang Li laughed when he saw his barrage, grabbed a little doll he brought back from the computer city yesterday from the computer, and threw it over.

The little doll fell into Lu Jinghe's arms and was carried away by Jiang Nuomi next to him. Lu Jinghe glanced in his direction, the two smiled at each other, and the barrage in the live broadcast room was still rapidly refreshing.

[Time Machine: Mr. Lu, stay awake! ! ]

[Zhanshan is the king: It's not up to you to be jealous (laughs and cry)]

[Pigeon Coco Chicken: The anchor sister and his boyfriend are really a good match, and the people are also super nice! So although Mr. Lu is also very good, I am the official match! ]

[Zhajiang ramen noodles: Mr. Lu, you are very good, but the anchor sister already has a boyfriend...]

[Lu: Thank you for the compliment, you are also very good @ Pigeon Gugu Chicken. 】

【Pigeon cooing chicken: Eh? Mr. Lu? ? What do you mean? ]

[Magic Pipa Immortal: Damn it, I seem to know something, is that what I thought it meant? ! ! ! 】

Lu Jinghe's words finally made everyone catch the point of "Mr. Lu = the anchor's boyfriend". After reacting, they all expressed disbelief and asked Jiang Li if it was true.

Jiang Li watched the bullet screen with relish. When everyone asked, he generously admitted that it was the same person. After getting the exact answer, the bullet screen was swiped again with "I rely on".

[Magic Pipa Immortal: I always thought that Mr. Lu was rewarding the anchor, but it turned out to be a platoon for his girlfriend...]

[Time Machine: This operation is really slippery! ! ]

[Zhanshan is the king: So the previous anchor sister's 'Momada' was actually for her boyfriend? This is too sweet! ! ]

[Zhajiang Ramen Noodles: I have finished this bowl of dog food, you can do whatever you want! ]

[Mung bean porridge porridge: It turned out to be the same person, you really know how to play (laugh and cry)]

The more and more barrages were swiped, it finally evolved into everyone lining up to congratulate Jiang Li and Lu Jinghe, and the blessing words were swiped row after row. , Those who didn't know thought it was a live broadcast of their wedding.

In order to thank everyone for their maintenance on Weibo today, Jiang Li decided to draw a wave of prizes before solving the problem, and draw 20 people to give the exam papers and practice questions of the corresponding grade.

[Zhanshan is the king: ah ah ah 20 people! ! I want to win! ]

[Pigeon Coo Chicken: Are there exam papers? So happy too! The set of exercise book questions sent by the anchor sister last time is super exciting! ]

[Magic Pipa Immortal: I'm obviously not a student, why do I want to win the lottery 23333]

[Satan's night... No, I don't want to...]

There are still two sets of unfinished practice questions at Lu Yu's house. When it came to the lottery, he panicked and prayed silently that he would not be drawn. He even considered whether to quit the live broadcast room to avoid risks.

However, when he was still hesitating, Jiang Li's winning ID had already been announced on the bulletin board in the live broadcast room, and his ID and Lu Jinghe's ID were on the list.

Lu Yu: "..."

Lu Jinghe is definitely useless if he wants to practice the questions. The set that is equivalent to him belongs to Lu Yu. Lu Yu followed the live broadcast to learn to play games, but now it is better. A set of practice questions.

Xue slag Lu Yu said that he wanted to get rid of the powder.

Jiang Li broadcasted the live broadcast for three hours, and ended the live broadcast at eleven o'clock.

The two slept late last night, and they didn't take a nap today. They were a little sleepy. After the live broadcast, they took a shower and fell asleep.

...

The next day, Jiang Li received an apology from Aite on Weibo. The person who apologized was the shooter of the "beating video". The other party said that he was going home from work and happened to see Jiang Li and the person's hands-on process. I took it and sent it to the circle of friends. I didn't expect that it would be used by people with intentions to cause more troubles. I felt very sorry for this, and I came here to apologize.

In addition to the apology, the PO owner also had a screenshot of the WeChat Moments, proving that he did not lie, and said that the Moments had been deleted by her, hoping that Jiang Li would forgive him and be willing to take responsibility for the impact of his unintentional mistakes. .

Jiang Li accepted the other party's apology, but he didn't mean to ask the other party to compensate. The other party was able to publicly apologize to Aite, and it was considered a commitment, much more responsible than many keyboard warriors.

Two days later, the heat of the matter slowly passed, and everything was calm again. Jiang Li made an appointment with his parents and took Lu Jinghe home.

This is Jiang Li's first time in this world to return to Jiang's house. Perhaps the residual consciousness of this body is still there. When he stepped into the gate of Jiang's house, he felt both unfamiliar and familiar.

Jiang's father has always admired such a talented person as Lu Jinghe. As soon as he arrived, he came out to greet him with a very eager attitude. He said to Lu Jinghe with a smile on his face: "The humble house is simple, don't be restrained by Jinghe, if you don't mind, just treat it as your own home. That's good."

Lu Jinghe nodded, his face was calm, but his heart was actually not very calm.

In fact, Jiang's father's attitude has long been accustomed to him. If he changed someone else, he would not take it to heart, but the other person is his future father-in-law, so treating him with such courtesy will make him always have a current treatment, the better. In the future, when he talks about Jiang Li's affairs, the difference in treatment will be greater.

After all, Jiang Li ran away from home because of his sexuality.

Father Jiang didn't know what he was thinking. After inviting him in, he made tea in person. The two exchanged greetings. Father Jiang said with a smile, "Little Li has really caused you trouble during this time. This child has a personality. It's more troublesome, I hope you will bear with me."

Jiang Li was sitting next to the two of them drinking tea, when he heard his words, he put down the tea cup and looked at Lu Jinghe with a smile: "Did I cause you trouble? Master Lu."

"No. Trouble." Lu Jinghe shook his head, looked at Jiang's father and said, "If Jiang Li is willing, you can stay with me forever.

" I don't mind, but I can't bother you all the time, and he will go to school in a few more days."

It's September, Jiang Li must be busy after school, and he promised the second elder of the Jiang family to move back home, and the two of them can The time spent together will be much less.

Thinking of this, Lu Jinghe pursed his lips and took a sip of tea.

After drinking tea, Mother Jiang from the restaurant came over and asked the three of them to come over for dinner. This meal was enjoyed by the guests and the host, and everyone was in a very good mood.

After the meal, Qi Rui also brought over the meeting gift that Lu Jinghe had prepared before.

The meeting gift was Lu Jinghe's calligraphy, and the four characters "Houde Zaiwu" were written on it, which had been framed with a good photo frame.

Jiang's father has always liked Lu Jinghe's calligraphy very much, but unfortunately Lu Jinghe has auctioned very few calligraphy in the past few years. He only photographed a pair of "jing" two years ago. Now Lu Jinghe personally sent a pair to the door, which made him quite to be moved.

The four characters of "honorable virtues" are magnificent, with a calm and steady momentum. Jiang's father liked it very much when he saw it, and after reading it several times, he said to Lu Jinghe: "This... how embarrassing is this? "

Just a little thought, Uncle Jiang, don't let anyone see you." Lu Jinghe said.

The use of the word "seeing foreigners" is really good. He directly regarded Jiang's father as his own. Hearing that, Jiang's father felt relieved, and he no longer refused. Carefully put it away, if Lu Jinghe wasn't still there, he would probably follow him.

Jiang Li met him on the side, thinking that Mr. Lu would really like to like others.

When Lu Jinghe left Jiang's house, Jiang's father escorted him out, and repeatedly told him to come often.

Lu Jinghe responded, opened the car door and got into the car. As for Jiang Li, he was left behind by Jiang's mother. He had not come back for a long time, and Jiang's mother would not let him leave as soon as he came back.

On the way back, Qi Rui showed Lu Jinghe the documents for purchasing the live broadcast platform. After he confirmed that he signed it correctly, he went to the relevant department to change the legal person.

While watching, Lu Jinghe told him to make arrangements for Jiang Li to terminate the contract.

Qi Rui: "Okay, Mr. Lu."

While Lu Jinghe was looking at the documents, the phone next to him rang. When the call came, Mr. Lu put down the document and picked up the phone to connect: "Father.

" The voice came from the mobile phone, and he was very excited: "Why don't you report your girlfriend?! Hurry up and bring her back to see!!"

Lu Jinghe: "..."

Where is the girlfriend? ?