Chapter 12

Jiang Zhan would have almost believed his rhetoric if he hadn't been so angry with Jiang Li several times, and he hadn't made a single phone call during his three-day business trip.

It's just undeniable that in the bottom of my heart, I still feel the slightest pleasure because of the other party's untrue words.

No wonder Shen Yuzhi said that raising a little lover can also adjust life.

"When are you coming back?" Seeing that he was silent, Jiang Li asked again.

Jiang Zhan closed the meeting materials in his hand, leaned back on the leather chair, and slowly tapped the armrest of the chair with his fingers: "Tomorrow."

He has another meeting in the afternoon, and the schedule is for the flight tomorrow morning.

"Is that so."

Jiang Li's voice seemed a little lost, and Jiang Zhan noticed something was wrong: "What's wrong with you? What's the matter?"

"It's nothing, it's just..." Jiang Li paused and asked tentatively, " Do you like fluffy things? I have an idea, and I need your approval." The

fluffy things need your own approval...

Jiang Zhan's heart moved, and he suddenly thought of something.

Although I haven't talked to anyone before, and I haven't taken care of anyone, I have a friend who runs an entertainment club. He also knows a thing or two about the sex and training between men and women, such as "cat ears" and "fox tails". "The "collar" and other sexy props have also been seen a lot on the Phoenix Coast.

At that time, when he saw the "young master" in the clubhouse with pink cat ears serving people, he just thought it was a motherfucker, and he didn't think he was interested.

Hearing Jiang Li's question at this time, he couldn't help thinking of Jiang Li wearing cat ears and calling himself "Master", as if... a little cute.

The heartbeat was a little uncontrollable. Jiang Zhan changed his sitting position, suppressed the uneasiness, and kept his tone as calm as possible: "What are you doing? Speak straight."

"I want to have a pet, do you mind?"

"..."

Shit's solitary pillow can't sleep, and in Jiang Xin's heart, he is not even a little beast.

The pink image that had been overly supplemented just now vanished in an instant, and Jiang Zhan held it in his chest in one breath.

"You say it again."

"I want to have a cat or a dog, do you mind?"

"Mind."

"..."

Jiang Zhan hung up the phone without waiting for Jiang Li to respond, and threw the phone aside. , continue to read the conference materials. After watching for a while, he pushed the thing irritably, picked up the phone and dialed Ji Shu, and after connecting, he directly ordered: "Two hours ahead of the afternoon meeting, and then help me change the

flight to tonight."

Ji Shu, Jiang Zhan sneered silently.

keep a pet? I'll let you know who's the one with the pets.

...

On the other hand, Jiang Li was suddenly hung up by Jiang Zhan for no reason. He didn't know which words he stepped on. Even if he didn't like pets, he didn't need to be angry, right?

"Crazy."

Jiang Li complained in a low voice, looked at the system tablet, and found that his favorability had not dropped, so he decided to recite the script to change his mood. After all, he would join the group in two days.

It took half a day to memorize the script. At night, Jiang Li found that his words were fulfilled, and he couldn't sleep alone. He tossed and turned in bed for a long time and still couldn't sleep. It was almost one o'clock in the middle of the night.

Perhaps because of the phone call with Mother Jiang, he remembered many things in his previous life, the love his parents gave him when they were alive, the loneliness when he was in the orphanage, and the difficulties when he first entered the entertainment industry.

Thinking about how I have lived for so many years, it's quite sad that I haven't met a person whose heart can accompany me all my life.

It's just that in the past life, there are friends who can talk to each other, but here I can't find a person who can communicate with each other.

Jiang Li lay on the bed and sighed. Fortunately, he still has a system partner.

"Little cutie, are you sleeping?"

"Data does not need to sleep." The voice of the system came.

"But the host, you should rest. The normal rest time of human beings should be controlled at seven to eight hours, and it is most suitable to fall asleep before eleven at night. The human body will enter a state of metabolism at night, especially..."

The voice of the system As always mechanical and blunt, in the silent night, there is a strange feeling of comforting people, as if there are people around me who care about me in every detail.

Jiang Li listened to it's ramble, and the loneliness in his heart dissipated a little. After it was finished, he asked with a smile: "You are actually a nanny system, right? After you talked about it, I couldn't sleep even more. "

..." The

system was silent for a while, and stopped trying to persuade him to rest early: "What do you want to talk about?"

"It's fine, just chat and pass the time."

One person, one system, chatted for a while. , Jiang Li felt that his throat was a little dry, so he got up and went to the living room to pour some water. Before he walked to the dining room, he suddenly heard the sound of a door opening from the entrance.

At this time, Jiang Zhan was still on a business trip in another place. Jiang Li's first reaction when he heard the sound was that a thief had entered, and his second reaction was to quickly run into the kitchen and pull out a sharp kitchen knife from the shelf of the console. Going to confront the thief directly.

His footsteps were light and fast, and he was about to strike first. As soon as he walked to the wine rack, he saw someone coming in from the entrance. His footsteps stopped abruptly, showing surprise on his face.

"Why are you?"

It was none other than Jiang Zhan who came in.

Jiang Zhan was wearing an iron-grey shirt with two unbuttoned collars, looking a little tired. He suddenly confronted Jiang Li, his footsteps stopped, and his eyes fell on his hands, where silver light flashed under the light. On his kitchen knife, the blade was facing in his direction at this time, and his face became cold: "Jiang Li, what do you want to do?"

Jiang Li was so surprised that he forgot to put the knife away for a while, and he reacted after hearing his voice. Afraid of his misunderstanding, he hurriedly retracted the knife and said a little embarrassedly, "I thought it was a thief, but I didn't think it was you.

"

Still stopped on the knife in his hand: "So are you trying to fight the thief?"

On the phone today, although he was angry that Jiang Li called himself to keep a pet, he also felt Jiang Li Li didn't seem to be in the right mood. He thought that something could not be solved. He simply asked Ji Shu to advance the meeting time. After the dinner in the evening, he rushed to the airport and took the nearest flight back.

Never imagined that when he arrived home, he was greeted by a knife? Not to mention the matter of being misunderstood, what made him even more angry was that Jiang Li still wanted to confront the thief head-on?

If it is really a thief, what kind of weapon does the other party bring, what if there are three long and two short? ! Wouldn't it be a good person if I came back tomorrow to see him?

The more he thought about it, the more he felt heart palpitations. Jiang Zhan's face was extremely bad, and his eyes were light and dark, like a precursor to anger.

Jiang Li thought he was blaming him for being a thief, so he hurriedly put the knife back in the kitchen, and came out and said to him, "I'm sorry, Mr. Jiang, I didn't mean it, you said that you will only be back, and of course I didn't expect it to be you. "

So you came back wrong?

Jiang Zhan didn't speak, he stared at him with a sullen face, his anger still lingering.

Seeing this, Jiang Li knew that he couldn't fight him head-on, so he changed the subject and said softly, "You must be very tired from all the way back, right? Do you want to take a shower first? I'll run hot water for you."

Jiang Zhan remained silent, Jiang Li just thought he agreed and slipped into the bedroom quickly.

In the bathroom, Jiang Li was in a trance while helping Jiang Zhan to put the bath water.

Although he didn't know why Jiang Zhan came back suddenly, in addition to being surprised, he had some unconcealed joy at the sudden appearance of the other party.

That feeling is as if when I was unhappy and wanted someone to accompany me, that person suddenly fell from the sky.

"Why is a person laughing stupidly?"

The voice from behind pulled Jiang Li back to his senses, and when he turned back, he saw Jiang Zhan standing behind him, looking at himself and unbuttoning his cufflinks.

Maybe it was because of the rest on the plane. His hair was not neatly combed as usual, and the bangs on the left fell a little to cover his eyebrows and eyes, and the cold and hard breath on his body was also reduced a lot. A hint of softness.

The bathtub was over 80 percent full. Jiang Li got up and walked in front of him, reaching out to unbutton his shirt for him.

"I didn't laugh, I just thought I didn't have to sleep alone tonight, and I felt happy."

"..."

Everything that happened next happened very naturally. The water in the bathtub rose and fell, and Jiang Li finally washed it again. took a shower.

It was almost four o'clock in the morning when the two were lying on the bed.

Jiang Li stretched out his hand and hooked Jiang Zhan's neck in the dark, turned his face around, kissed his lips, and whispered, "Thank you for coming back tonight."

At this moment, Jiang Li was not for the strategy, but for his own heart. the truest feeling.

Jiang Zhan pursed the lips that he had kissed, and said with disgust, "hypocritical."

As he said so, he reached out and touched his hair with gentle movements.

Jiang Li listened to his words, smiled silently, and didn't say anything else, drowsiness struck, and he closed his eyes.

The next day, Jiang Zhan woke up and found that Jiang Li was no longer in bed. This was the first time that Jiang Li got up first in the few times the two shared the same bed.

It was still early, Jiang Zhan didn't have the habit of waking up late, he lifted the quilt and got out of bed to see if Jiang Li had gone out. As soon as he got out of the bedroom, he smelled a light fragrance of rice.

In the kitchen, Jiang Li was wearing a white T-shirt and black shorts and was making breakfast.

In his previous life, Jiang Li invested in a chain of Chinese restaurants. In his spare time, he used to learn cooking skills from the head chef of the restaurant. Cooking is also a skill he is good at.

The kitchen utensils here are very complete, and there is also a supermarket in the community. It is very convenient to buy vegetables. If there are no other things, he is too lazy to go out and cooks his own meals in the house.

Hearing the sound of the door opening, Jiang Li looked back and saw that Jiang Zhan was already up, and smiled at him: "Are you up? Sit down first, you can have breakfast soon."

His smile was warm and his eyebrows were curved. rise.

Jiang Zhan looked at his smile, and his heart skipped a beat. For a while, he couldn't tell which one was brighter than his smile and the rising sun outside the window. He only felt that the bottom of his heart was hit by something, and his ears were a little hot.

At this moment, the voice of the system sounded in Jiang Li's mind.

"Congratulations to the host, the male protagonist's favorability has increased by 20%, and the current favorability is 42%."

The author has something to say:

Jiang Li: Sharpening the knife to the puffer fish.

Fugujiang: Sooner or later I will be mad at you!