Chapter 101

Seeing that the giant python had already started eating its food, Lu Heng was about to call Xuan Ying out, and just as the word "Xuan" was spoken, Jiang Li suddenly said, "Kate, you go. The others are watching the battle."

Lu Heng: " ??"

"Okay." Kate nodded, released his dark blue mecha, entered the cockpit, and attacked the python with a knife.

Lu Heng, who was robbed of the scene, looked confused, wondering if he had gone too far last night, and the instructor was angry.

Kate manipulated the mecha to avoid the venom that the python spewed out. With a neat backflip, the gun hole in the arm opened, and two small particle cannons were fired at the python.

Although the python is huge, its movements are very flexible. With a swing of its body, it dodged the particle cannon's attack, and its huge tail fiercely swung towards Kate. Kate narrowly avoided it, and its tail hit the ground, raising a large cloud of yellow dust. .

As they fought, Joel watched and analyzed the Python's attacks and strengths with the others, as well as Kate's weaknesses in combat.

It took Kate a bit of work to solve the python, and when he got off the mecha, Tek touched his chin and said, "Zaric, you took too long! I'll try to help you later. During this period of

training with Jiang Li, Kate was not as furious as before. Hearing that, he just sneered: "It's a pity that you didn't have a chance."

Taike spread his hands: "It's a pity."

After dealing with the python, Everyone continued to walk forward, Lu Heng deliberately fell behind a few steps, reached out and pulled Jiang Li, who was also walking in the back row, and the two gradually fell behind the others by a distance of about two or three meters.

"Instructor, are you still angry?" Lu Heng asked in a low voice. Although the two have been in a relationship for a while, other than Joel and Qiao Yu, no one else in the school knew about it. This matter, so he still uses the instructor to call Jiang Li outside.

"Why are you angry?" Jiang Li asked.

"That's what happened last night..." Lu Heng reached out and touched his nose, and peeked at Jiang Li out of the corner of his eye, just in line with Jiang Li's gaze.

What happened last night, the two of them are self-evident.

Since the first time he started eating meat, Lu Heng can be said to be uninhibited and diligent in learning. He spent time on Xingwang to learn a lot of messy poses. Every day when he comes back from training, he thinks about having a haircut with Jiang Li to unlock new poses.

Last night, he coaxed Jiang Li to try a very difficult pose. Although the pleasure of both parties doubled, the too weird pose almost broke Jiang Li's waist, and was kicked out by Jiang Li in the end. Room, to the guest room and Xuan Ying slept all night.

Hearing him mention last night, Jiang Li's face darkened, and he glanced at him from the corner of his eyes as a warning.

Lu Heng quickly assured: "I won't mess around in the future, don't be angry."

Jiang Li assured him that the left ear is in the right ear, and it has reached the point of listening. Anyway, after taking off his pants on the bed , this bastard will probably forget what he said.

When the group of them arrived at the campsite, when setting up the tent, Lu Heng specially chose it next to Jiang Li's tent, which was convenient for climbing the bed at night.

Seeing this, Qiao Yu clicked his tongue and sighed: "Brother Heng is no longer our brother Heng."

Roach and Ling Ao nodded in agreement, and Kate, who was setting up the tent next to him, heard it, looked up from the tent, strangely "What do you mean?"

Qiao Yu shook his head, and said mysteriously, "It's just an idea that can't be described in words."

"... crazy." Kate glanced at him, continued to pitch her tent, and then went back to the tent. Do Parciya a favor.

After setting up the camp, everyone went to the actual combat training on their own, and then came back to gather at noon for a one-on-one mecha battle in the afternoon.

Although the creatures in the E area are only one level higher than the F area, but there is a big gap in their strength, and most of the E area creatures are brutal by nature, which is just right for practice.

After a morning of training, everyone came back at the gathering time, and after lunch, they started one-on-one training.

There are a total of six people who are going to participate in the competition. According to their strength, they are Lu Heng, Kate, Qiao Yu, Roach, Tek, and Ling Ao. The six were divided into three groups, among which Lu Heng VS Kate, Roach VS Ling Ao, Qiao Yu VS Tek.

In order to allow Lu Heng to adapt to the level gap, Xuan Ying's level has been lowered from 4S to 2S, and Kate's mecha is also 2S. During this period of time, their on-the-spot reactions, control skills, and combat strategies have all improved greatly. At this time, the two mechas, one black and the other blue, were fighting fiercely in the open field, and every impact wiped out dazzling sparks.

At the end of each battle, Jiang Li would analyze the problems in their battles, both in terms of speed and operation techniques, and then he personally went on the field to teach them.

After training non-stop all day, in the evening, everyone was a little tired.

The six mechas stood in the open space, each of them leaning on the laps of the mechas, resting and discussing today's battle. They did not return to the camp until Jiang Li announced his disbandment.

At night, everyone took turns to watch the night. After Lu Heng finished guarding, he got into Jiang Li's tent, lifted his quilt and lay in.

No one except him has the guts to go under Jiang Li's bed, so Jiang Li was not surprised, and moved his body to make room for him.

Lu Heng lay beside him, put his arms around his waist, leaned in and kissed the back of his neck, and said softly good night.

The next morning, without Joel blowing the whistle, everyone consciously got up and gathered, earlier than usual at school, obviously not wanting to waste a little training time.

Jiang Li was very satisfied with this, and after having breakfast, he started training the next day.

The three-day field battle ended soon, and everyone was still a little unsure. When the group left, they happened to meet Heda and the others.

The instructor from Area A was with Heda, and the other was a former classmate of the original body in the military school. After greeting Lu Heng, he took the initiative to greet Jiang Li.

Heda was obviously here for special training. When he saw Jiang Li and his group, he remembered the humiliating experience last time, his face was a little bad, and he said to Kate strangely, "Zaric, I heard that you also signed up for the mecha competition. Why, don't you think the last time you were beaten wasn't enough?"

Pasiya was afraid that Kate would be provoked by him again, so she reached out and pulled Kate's clothes, but Kate was very calm, shrugged and said, "It's not sure who beats whom, idiot. "

The relationship between the two has always been at odds. If it was changed before, Heda would definitely do it, but now that Jiang Li and others are present, not only will he not be able to take advantage of it, but he will also suffer a loss, so he can only sneer and leave the sentence "Go." Let's see." He walked first.

Kate looked at his back, her eyes darkened, and the corners of her lips were drawn up coolly, thinking that she would just wait and see.

After returning from the Penglai Forest, Jiang Li continued to increase the intensity of his training, and every day he fucked a few of them to the death.

Before I knew it, the day of the primary election for the New Mecha Contest arrived.

The day before the game, Lu Heng locked the door, and was working with Jiang Li in the house. No matter whether it was a mecha or a cat, Xuan Ying and Yin Que were put in a box in the guest room.

Being in the same private space as his dream lover made Xuan Ying very happy, and tried to make his voice seem more reserved: "Little Yinque, if I win the game, can you give me a reward?"

Yinque Ask: "What reward?"

Xuan Ying coughed, and said in a more obscure way: "It's... a more intimate communication."

Yinque: "Yes, I will defeat you personally."

Xuan Ying almost cried without tears: "..." It's

not that communication, baby! Who wants to fight with you! ! !