Chapter 81

Just now when Qiao Yu and others saw Lu Heng rushing out to kill the tiger, they also jumped out to help, but Lu Heng told them not to interfere, he wanted to kill the beast alone.

After killing the tiger, Lu Heng began to find a way to cut off its head.

Qiao Yu asked him what he wanted this thing for. He only said that it was useful, but he didn't say that it was of any use, so everyone didn't ask any more questions. Five people turned and transported it to the lake.

Now, seeing him pull the dead tiger head in front of Jiang Li and say that it will be given to Jiang Li, everyone can't help but stunned, and Jiang Li has the same idea in their hearts, who would like this kind of bloody stuff, Brother Heng Aren't you poisonous?

The sentence "Damn mental retardation" made Lu Heng stunned for a while. He looked at Hutou and Jiang Li: "Don't you like it? I killed the old man for a long time."

Qiao Yu and others: "..." You nonsense.

There was a trace of grievance in Lu Heng's tone, which made Jiang Li wonder if he had treated them too violently during this time, otherwise he would give him the illusion that he would like these things.

But put this aside for now, he didn't expect that Lu Heng would kill the head canthus.

The canthal tiger, a variant of the original tiger class, is brutal and bloodthirsty by nature. Although it is not the highest-level creature in the F area, it ranks among the top three.

It seems that Lu Heng is indeed as he thought, very potential.

Seeing Lu Heng's "please ask for praise", Jiang Li threw the rabbit back into his arms: "I don't like it."

Lu Heng pouted, thinking that next time I will give something else, and he will hear Jiang in the next second. Li said again: "However, well done."

The lost mood was swept away, and Lu Heng felt as if the warm and genial sunlight shone into his heart. Jiang Li arrived at the lake and knelt down beside him to find something to talk to him.

Qiao Yu and the others looked at the squatting backs of the two of them from behind and looked at each other, feeling a little weird.

Lu Heng hugged the long-eared rabbit and squatted beside Jiang Li and chatted non-stop. Jiang Li tilted his head and glanced at the rabbit in his arms, and found that it was staring at him innocently with big red eyes staring at him. At the time, this little thing tilted its head to show cuteness.

Its cute appearance reminded Jiang Li when Jiang Nuomi made a mistake. He also liked to stare at himself with big eyes like this, and his heart softened a little, and he reached out and scratched the rabbit's chin twice.

Having raised cats for two lifetimes, Jiang Li is very skilled at tickling small hairballs. The long-eared rabbit was scratched twice, and he felt very comfortable, and even took the initiative to stretch his neck over to him.

However, Jiang Li just pinched its ears and stood up.

Lu Heng also stood up and suggested, "Instructor, do you want to bring it back to raise it?"

"No." Jiang Li refused. He was not interested in keeping pets other than Jiang Nuomi.

"That's it." Lu Heng touched his chin. "Let's eat it. You don't like roasted rabbits, do you? Let's stir fry them? I'll make them for you tonight."

Jiang Li didn't speak yet, Qiao Yu When I heard it, I exploded: "Brother Heng, didn't you say you didn't bring a pot and seasoning when I said you wanted to eat snakes? Why did you eat rabbits again?!!"

"Isn't there one at the guard? Just borrow one. "Lu Heng glanced at him with a "Are you stupid" expression.

Qiao Yu: "..."

Jiang Li only brought nutrient solution for convenience when he came out this time, but Lu Heng's words reminded him that in this forest full of ingredients, he could actually get something else to eat, so he looked at Qiao Yu asked: "You said you wanted to eat snakes just now?"

Qiao Yu saw what he asked himself, and quickly stood at attention: "Report to the instructor, yes! I heard Ling Ao say that the meat of herbivorous snakes is very tender and not poisonous. I just want to try it."

Jiang Li turned his gaze to Ling Ao, who also quickly stood up straight: "Yes!"

Jiang Li saw Roach and Leia standing at attention along with him. He wondered how afraid of himself these little bastards were. He shook his head and said, "You don't have to be so cautious outside, I'm just making sure, you guys. You're right, you can eat it."

Qiao Yu also relaxed after hearing him say that, he was originally a carefree character, hehe smiled twice: "So I plan to bring some back to the cafeteria master when I go back tomorrow, so that He helped me make a whole snake feast."

"Take it back?" Jiang Li raised his eyebrows, "Do you want to eat it so much?"

"Yes, instructor!"

Jiang Li nodded: "Okay, go grab it, and eat it tonight. ."

Qiao Yu was stunned for a moment: "But I can't do it."

Jiang Li smiled, the indifference on his face dissipated a lot, and he turned around and left after saying "I will".

As soon as he finished speaking, the five people present were stunned and looked at his back, thinking that they had heard it wrong, and looked at each other.

"Then what..." Qiao Yu asked uncertainly, "What did the instructor mean, did he cook it for us?"

Roach nodded: "It sounds like that."

"What the instructor did... Really Can you eat it?" Ling Ao swallowed and was very suspicious, "I haven't heard that the instructor can cook."

Lu Heng said as if he were dying: "If the instructor makes it, you can eat it even if you can't eat it!" The

others : "..." Brother Heng, it's okay to have a little backbone.

Jiang Li, who was walking in front, found that they hadn't followed. He looked back and found that several of them were still in the same place. He frowned: "What are you still doing?!"

"Come on!" Holding the long-eared rabbit, he chased after him. Since the instructor said that he was going to make something for them to eat, the long-eared rabbit was also a good ingredient.

When Qiao Yu saw the tragically dead tiger head on the ground, he reminded him aloud: "Brother Heng, your tiger head hasn't been taken yet!"

Lu Heng had already run to Jiang Li's side, and threw a sentence from a distance: "Send it to you!"

Others: "..." He clearly looked like a baby just now, but when he heard the instructor said he didn't like it, he regarded it as rubbish. Lost, the fourth prince is really a fickle man.

With the addition of Jiang Li, Lu Heng's group changed from a five-person group to a six-person group, but Jiang Li was only a guide along the way and did not help.

"Bang-" sound! Qiao Yu smashed a mutant monkey that was pounced on him with a fist. The monkey two heads taller than him rolled on the ground twice, his body twitched a few times, and he lost his breath.

Qiao Yu ran over, grabbed the monkey's tail, and dragged it in front of Jiang Li: "Instructor, is this edible?"

Jiang Li: "..."

Jiang Li looked at the mountain-like boars piled beside him , goats, mountain eagles and other mutant creatures, said with some headache: "No, you don't have to drag it back, just throw it away..."

"Instructor!" A

voice in front interrupted him, and the two followed the sound. When they saw Lu Heng and the others came back, some were dragging giant birds and some long-legged deer on their hands, and what was even more exaggerated was that Lu Heng was carrying a dead black panther on his shoulders.

Seeing that they threw all the spoils in their hands in front of him, Jiang Li suddenly felt that he had made a wrong decision when he said that he was making something for these little bastards to eat.

"I said, don't bring it back, otherwise I..."

The communication on the wrist suddenly sounded, Jiang Li opened it, and the three-dimensional image of Paxiya was displayed, and said anxiously: "Instructor, Kate and A There is a fight in Heda in the district! Please come here quickly!"

Naturally, this A district is not the A district of the Penglai Forest, but the A district of the military academy.

When Jiang Li heard the words, he immediately said, "Send me the location and I'll go there right away!"

"Okay!" After the

communication was cut off, Lu Heng asked, "What happened?"

"I don't know." Jiang Li said while clicking on the location sent by Paxiya. Judging from the map, it happened to be not far from him.

After confirming the orientation, Jiang Li didn't delay any longer, leaving behind "you go back first" and quickly rushed over according to the orientation map.

Lu Heng followed without a word, and after him, Qiao Yu and others hurried to catch up.

...

Before speaking, Paxiya happened to be in the same group with Tek for the reason of grouping according to the student number.

Their group, Teck, is the team leader. Teck and Kate have always been unable to get along, and Pasiya is the reason for Kate's little tail at school. Under Teck's instruction, everyone in the team has some love for Pasiya. It makes sense, obviously it was a group, but it isolated him collectively, and deliberately left him alone on the way.

Paxiya, who has left the organization, can only train by himself, but as a Beta, his ability can only be regarded as average. He suffered a lot when hunting mountain eagles. Fortunately, Kate, who was passing by, met and helped out. .

Unlike Passiya, who was deliberately left behind, Kate disliked the team-up mode as being too intrusive and automatically left the organization.

Looking at Passiya's cheeks and bruised forehead scratched by the mountain eagle, Kate frowned, took out the wound medicine from the bag and threw it to him: "Are you an idiot? Me?"

Passiya took the medicine and retorted in a low voice: "We're not on the same team, it's useless to call you."

"You're talking back." Kate glared at him

Passiya stuck out her tongue and twisted it away The lid of the medicine bottle was rubbed with some ointment on his face with a cotton swab, but he couldn't see the specific location of the injury. After several times of rubbing, he couldn't wipe the wrong place. Kate couldn't see it, so he grabbed the medicine and wiped it for him.

After rubbing the medicine, Kate looked around: "Why are you alone? Where are the others?"

"They're gone."

When Kate heard this, he scolded in a rage: "Damn, I can't beat them to death next time."

Although he was angry, he also knew that it must be because of himself again.

When they first entered the school, Paxiya and Tek were assigned to a dormitory. Because of his relationship, Tek was in trouble for Paxiya. In the end, he asked the instructor at the time to assign Paxiya to his dormitory.

"Instructor Jiang said that you can't fight privately." Pasiya reminded him.

Kate glanced at him and said impatiently, "It's none of your business."

"I'm just reminding you .

" With Kate by his side, Passiya has been much smoother, and the data on the loot recorded on the personal terminal has been rising, which makes him very happy. Seeing that the sky was slowly turning dark, the two packed their things and prepared to return to the camp, but on the way they met Heda Searle who also came out to fight. Heda Searle is a student in the Military Academy's District A, and is also the youngest son of the Prime Minister of the Empire, Garen Searle. Galen and Kate's grandfather Loules have always been at odds. When Heda sees Kate, she can't help but sneer. Fan. Kate has always been short-tempered, and when he is provoked, she moves her hands. As Heda, who was admitted to the military academy by his strength and was assigned to Area A, his strength was naturally higher than that of Kate, he beat Kate like a cat and a mouse, and smiled wickedly: "Trash one, go back to your D area and sandwich it. Let's live with the tail, what are you running out for?!" "Shut up!" Kate glared at him, waved away the Passiya that was supporting her, and was about to rush up again, when someone suddenly held her shoulders from behind and turned her head. I saw Jiang Li standing behind him. Jiang Li glanced down at his bruised face, and said with a "tsk", "What a shame for me." "None of your business!" Kate waved his hand on her shoulder.

Jiang Li glanced at Passiya, and Passiya knowingly stepped forward to support Kate again.

Seeing Jiang Li, Heda was stunned for a moment. Naturally, he knew about this Major Omega who had been exiled by the military. He changed his mind, and then put on a hypocritical smile on his face: "Major Jiang, hello."

Jiang Li raised his chin, and answered the greeting, and then asked, "What is this doing?"

"It's nothing." Heda said, "I just heard that your students in District D are a little disobedient, so I'll help you a little bit. Discipline."

"I see." Jiang Li nodded and walked towards him slowly, "Then I have to thank you?"

Heda heard that Jiang Li had a conflict with Kate as soon as he took office. Seeing that Jiang Li didn't have any dissatisfaction on his face, he thought that he also disliked Kate, so he said: "It's easy to talk, it's just a little effort, Major Guest..."

Before the word politeness was finished, Jiang Li swung his fist straight. It hit him directly in the face, smashed him out, and hit the tree next to him. The trunk shook violently a few times, and the leaves rustled.

"Heda Searle, you may need to know something."

Jiang Li moved his fingers and looked blankly at Heda, who was lying on the ground spitting blood, and said coldly, "My student, I can fight, but you can't."

Kate: "..." What's the matter with being suddenly protected?

Lu Heng and the others, who caught up from behind, just saw the scene where he punched people flying, and stopped abruptly, standing more than ten meters away from Jiang Li and did not continue to move forward.

Qiao Yu swallowed: "The instructor's punch is as hard as he hit Brother Heng's bedboard."

Lu Heng: "..."

What does it have to do with me? Shut up the fuck!