Chapter 75

Jiang Li had already walked to the fighting arena first, and Kate was still stunned, looking at his back, unable to move at all.

He didn't expect that Jiang Li was going to duel with him, what a joke, who is Jiang Li? Even though he was an Omega, he was the first graduate of the military academy in mecha, fighting, and culture subjects! What is the difference between a duel with him and death?

"Zaric!"

Someone in the team called Kate, and when he turned around, he saw Tek, who usually doesn't deal with him, smiled maliciously: "Why don't you go over there? The instructor is waiting for you over there, you won't Are you cowardly? Haha."

"That's right, an Alpha is not afraid of an Omega, right?"

"Kay is very cowardly, we all cheer for you."

"You are our new instructor haha. Haha!"

"Are you a man?! Hurry up and don't lose our Alpha's face."

Others don't think it's a big deal to watch the fun, and you start to fan the flames one after another.

Kate stood in the same place, only felt that her face was hot, and she couldn't hold her face. She looked up in the direction of Jiang Li, and saw that he was standing in the middle of the fighting arena, hooking her index finger to herself.

"Damn it."

Kate scolded lowly, unzipped her training uniform, took off her jacket and threw it to Passiya, then walked towards Jiang Li in a black race vest.

Passiya caught his coat and hurriedly followed: "Kate, don't be impulsive, Major Jiang is our instructor, we can't commit the following..."

"Shut up." Kate pushed him away and strode Go to Jiang Li's side.

Seeing this, the others followed, and watched the two of them around the outside of the fighting arena, and many people began to shout and cheer.

Compared with Kate's comfortable and convenient physical training vest, Jiang Li is a military uniform that is straight and restrained, and the buttons are meticulously buttoned to the top one.

The two stood opposite each other. The adjutant was a little surprised by this situation, and said to Jiang Li worriedly: "Major, do you really want to do it? Kate Zaric is the very favorite grandson of Lord Lules." Qiaozhi

Lu Ers, Sovereign Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Reich.

Jiang Li once met the other party once at the celebration of repelling the pirate invasion last year. He had the impression that the other party was a very gentleman and a learned scholar. He didn't expect to have such an arrogant and short-sighted grandson as Kate.

Thinking of this, Jiang Li frowned slightly and looked at Kate.

Kate was standing not far away, and the adjutant heard the words of the adjutant. Seeing Jiang Li looking at him, thinking that he was afraid of his identity, he sneered and was about to speak when Jiang Li said in a cold tone: "What happened to the grandson of Lord Loules? Do you still want to go back to the parents to cry and complain after losing the competition? Heh."

Jiang Li sneered, his tone was disdainful and mocking, his eyes swept around the people present, and some suddenly realized : "It turned out that I took the infant and toddler class, which really gave me a lot of experience."

Everyone: "..." Master Major, can you not scold everyone as soon as he opens his mouth?

Jiang Li's words made Kate's face froze, a kind of embarrassment of being told the central thing.

"Instructor, you can't kill a boat with one shot!" Tek said, "Kate's complaint is his business, I can't do such a shameful thing!

" Mouth!" Kate yelled angrily at Teck, and then said to Jiang Li, "I won't complain, but you, don't be beaten and cry by me."

"That's the best." Jiang Li tidied up his cuffs and turned towards him Lifting his chin, "Go ahead."

He just stood like this, not even in a defensive posture, and there was no nervousness on his face. He didn't put a strong Alpha in his eyes at all. Kate felt that she was completely despised, and her heart was down. Angry, he attacked him without saying a word, and when he was forced to face him, he raised his fist and swung it heavily!

Even if an Alpha has not received formal training, he still has an absolute advantage in physical fitness. Kate's punch was urgent and ruthless, with a fierce wind, making the people present hold their breath and stare at him and Jiang Li closely.

The fierce fist came directly, Jiang Li casually leaned to the side, grabbed Kate's arm with quick eyes and hands, and made a sudden force, only to hear a "click", Kate let out a pained cry, and the whole arm became weak. The ground hung down, and then Jiang Li released his hands and lifted his long legs, directly kicking him three meters away.

The whole process took less than three seconds, and Jiang Li's movements were so fast that they could barely see, causing everyone present to be stunned. When they recovered, Kate was already lying on the ground with her arms crossed.

Lu Heng: "..." Who am I and where am I?

"Just now..." Qiao Yu blinked and asked Roach next to him, "What happened?"

Roach: "I'm sorry, I didn't see it clearly." Not

only them, but even Kate herself didn't react to what happened. What, but the huge pain on his arm made him sweat cold on his forehead, and subconsciously lay on the ground holding the broken arm.

Jiang Li stood next to him and kicked him with his black military boots: "It's just one arm, what are you doing, get up."

"It's easy for you to say it, if you have the ability, you can break it and try it." Kate Holding his shoulders, he stood up slowly. He had been spoiled since he was a child, and he had never been treated like this before.

"Break one?" Jiang Li looked at him with a half-smile, and reached out to him, "Come and try."

Kate gritted her teeth and rushed over again. Jiang Li's eyes darkened, and a sullen aura burst forth from his body. After avoiding his attack, he stretched out his hand like lightning and jammed his neck. On the ground, the five fingers suddenly folded together, Kate's eyes suddenly widened, and the blue veins of the temple burst out.

On the huge fighting arena, the young Alpha was pinned to the ground with his neck stuck, his face was pale, his mouth was slightly open, one hand was hanging down weakly, and the other hand was desperately digging at the hand that seemed to come from the god of death. , making a "woooo" sound in his mouth.

Jiang Li knelt on one knee on the ground, and the hand that was pinching Kate's neck was clearly articulated. Under the sun, the faint blue blood vessels on the back of the hand could still be seen, which formed a sharp contrast with Kate's dark wheat-colored skin.

From Lu Heng's point of view, Jiang Li's face could not be seen clearly due to the backlight, but the cold arc on the corner of his lips was clear, like a sharp blade out of the sheath, sharp and cold.

This is a man so powerful that he can't even touch his back.

Such a thought flashed through Lu Heng's mind, thinking that maybe in his eyes, as he said, he was a waste.

"Major Jiang!!"

Pasiya's voice broke the silence of the fighting arena. He hugged Kate's clothes and ran to Jiang Li's side, and said anxiously, "Kate is just outspoken, I apologize to you for him, please forgive me. Let him go!"

Jiang Li looked up at him, loosened Kate's neck, and stood up from the ground.

As soon as Kate was free, the air poured in through the throat, which made him cough desperately. Pasiya crouched down, trying to help him up: "Are you all right?

" When he opened his hand, the green marks on his neck that Jiang Li had just pinched out were a little shocking, and he stared at Jiang Li stubbornly.

Jiang Li didn't care about the anger in his eyes, and looked at him condescendingly: "Why, still not satisfied? A waste like you can't survive on the battlefield for two minutes."

"Joke." Kate sneered, her voice hoarse and labored because of her neck injury just now, "It's natural that people from the lower classes like you will work hard on the battlefield, when will it be our turn!"

"That's right." Jiang Liwan His waist was close to him and his eyes met, "You are just a coward hiding behind your back and enjoying yourself. You don't understand the blood of a soldier, the responsibility of protecting the country, and the heroism of killing the enemy on the battlefield. You say, you are like this, except for What is the difference between having an Alpha gene and an Omega who is waiting for marriage at home?"

Kate said angrily: "You!"

Pasiya hurriedly stopped him and persuaded: "Kate calm down, don't court death."

Jiang Li also Regardless of him, he stood up straight, looked at the others and said, "I don't like nonsense, now, who else?"

Everyone, look at me, I look at you, motionless.

"I'll give you a chance now, you're welcome." Jiang Li said, "If it's troublesome, let's go together."

Still no one spoke.

"Very good." Jiang Li nodded with satisfaction, and it was much better to do it than to move his mouth. "Now go back and stand in order of height!"

Everyone walked back obediently, and Lu Heng couldn't help but look back, just in time to see Jiang Li. After taking the military cap that the adjutant handed over, the black hair that had been blown away by the wind was gathered up again.

"Connect his arm for him."

Jiang Li glanced at Kate who was sitting on the ground, said something to the adjutant, then turned and walked towards the assembled team.

"Master Kate, I'm offended." The adjutant raised Kate's shoulders carefully and helped him to take his arm back, "Although the major seems to be ruthless, but avoid the tendons, your arm will not leave any sequelae. Don't worry."

Kate heard the words, scolded "Fake kindness" in a low voice, stretched out her hand to push him away, endured the pain of being kicked by Jiang Li in the abdomen just now, and returned to the team.

After the line was formed, Jiang Li stood in front of them. Compared with Kate, who was in a state of embarrassment, he didn't even sweat.

"I'll introduce myself."

Jiang Li put his hands behind his back and said with a serious face, "I'm your new instructor Jiang Li, you can call me Instructor Jiang, your next fighting skills, battlefield command, and mecha combat are three. I am the presiding officer for all major courses, and this is not the first time I have brought new students, but..."

He paused and glanced at everyone: "You are the most rubbish class I have ever seen."

Everyone: "... "..." I

feel like my face is going to be smashed to pieces.