Chapter 29

The door of the hall on the first floor was also open. The people in the room saw the two of them first. A middle-aged woman sitting inside stopped the weaving of a bamboo basket in her hands, stood up in surprise, and shouted at Jiang Li. : "Xiao Li? Why don't you say a word when you come back?"

Jiang Li carried the suitcase across the threshold, put it aside against the wall, first smiled and called the woman "Mom", and then turned slightly older to the other. The woman called out "Auntie". After calling, the person found that Jiang Zhan was still standing outside the door with a gift box in both hands, and beckoned to him: "What are you standing for? Come in."

Jiang Zhan came in with his things, right Jiang Li's mother called out "Auntie" and just nodded casually to the aunt who was going to introduce Jiang Li to a female master's degree.

"Are you Xiaoli's friend?" Jiang's mother was a little surprised that Jiang Li suddenly brought people back. Jiang Li has a dull and introverted personality. Except for Zhang Ziyang, this is the first time that he has brought people back as a guest. He took a chair and came over, noticing that he was dressed very well, and wiping it with a clean cloth, "please sit down, please sit down."

"Thank you." Jiang Zhan put the things in his hands on the table beside him, and said to Jiang Zhan. My mother said, "I'm sorry to disturb you." The

six high-end and exquisite gift boxes took up most of the coffee table, and they were very valuable at first glance.

Jiang's mother has lived in this small village for most of her life. Most of the gifts given to and from the village are some tobacco and alcohol and some food made by herself. Jiang Zhan brought so many precious gifts when she first came to the door, and she suddenly felt a little apprehensive: "Come here. I'm here, why do you still bring something, and have more copies..."

"Jiang Li bought it, I'll get it for him." Jiang Zhan explained.

When he said this, Jiang's mother was a little relieved, but she still turned around and taught Jiang Li a lesson: "Why spend money indiscriminately."

"No random spending, a little bit." Jiang Li smiled, without dismantling Jiang Zhan's words.

In fact, these things are prepared by Jiang Zhan himself, most of which are health products eaten by middle-aged and elderly people, and they are given to Jiang's mother to replenish her body. Although Jiang Li said that he bought it for Jiang's mother before, Jiang Zhan insisted on bringing it all the way.

Jiang Li saw this intention in his eyes and kept it in his heart, so he would no longer stop him.

After greeting Jiang Zhan to sit down, Jiang's mother went to the house to boil water to make tea. The aunt who said she would introduce Jiang Li to a female master's degree chatted with Jiang Li, and then began to ask him if he had a girlfriend. After answering satisfactorily, he enthusiastically started the matchmaker business.

"Little Li, let me tell you, this girl is the top one!" The aunt gave a thumbs up, "Although she is a few years older than you, as the saying goes, a female junior holds a golden brick, as long as The two live well, age doesn't matter!"

Age doesn't matter, but President Jiang matters a lot. Jiang Xinli thought about it, and politely declined: "Thank you aunt for your concern, I haven't planned to find a girlfriend yet. I'm busy with work,

so it's not easy to delay others." It's the same for starting a family first and starting a career later." The aunt said with a disapproving expression, seeing Jiang Li unmoved, she asked Jiang Zhan who was sitting beside him, "This gentleman, do you think so?"

Jiang Zhan was thinking He went all the way to see Jiang Li's blind date, and didn't pay attention to what she asked himself: "What did you say?"

Jiang Li quickly interjected: "Nothing, just chatting casually..."

Said no After finishing speaking, the aunt's full-fledged voice overcame him: "I mean to start a family first and then start a career, Jiang Li is not too young, you can talk to someone first, don't you think?"

Jiang Li said it was a fart Ah, auntie, you're not helping me, you're hurting me! Just as he was about to change the topic to another place, he heard Jiang Zhan say in the next second: "You are right."

Jiang Li looked at Jiang Zhan: "???"

"Since the other party's conditions are so good, it's okay to meet him. Jiang Zhan didn't look at him, but said to his aunt with a serious face, "Why don't you make an appointment tomorrow to see if you can get along? If you don't rush to get married, it's okay to fall in love first."

His remarks are completely copied from what he just heard outside the house. Generally, people who are not familiar with him probably really think that he is seriously thinking about the major events of his life for Jiang Li. Only Jiang Li feels a big head and knows him. He must have taken this account to heart again.

When the aunt heard Jiang Zhan's words, as if she had found a bosom friend, she patted her thigh and said with a smile: "I mean the same thing, let's go, I'll go back and ask the other party's meaning first, if you have no opinion, I'll be there tomorrow. Let's have dinner together at the restaurant in the town! That girl is from the village next door to us, and it's close! If you get married in the future, it will be very convenient for the family to walk back and forth!"

These three words directly talked about marriage, and I feel like we can talk about children even more. Which kindergarten can be decided. Where Jiang Li did not interrupt at all, Jiang Zhan gave him a meaningful look, and said to the aunt: "Then I will trouble you."

"No trouble, no trouble." Great aunt He said cheerfully, when people reach this age, they like to draw red lines for young people. Seeing Jiang Zhan's handsome appearance and outstanding temperament, he asked enthusiastically, "What's the name of the boy?"

"The last name is Jiang, and the first name is Zhan. "

Oh, Xiaojiang!" The aunt said cheerfully, "I am Xiaoli's aunt, you can just call me like him." Mr.

Jiang, who has not been called "Xiaojiang" for many years, has a slightly expression on his face. The indescribable subtlety did not respond to this aunt.

Jiang Li pursed his lips and snickered beside him, and silently called Xiaojiang to him, Jiang Zhan glanced at him with warning eyes, and the latter shrugged.

The aunt did not notice the eye contact between the two, and asked Jiang Zhan gossip: "Xiao Jiang, are you married?"

"No." Jiang Zhan replied, seeing her eyes light up, "Do you want to introduce me too? "

Okay!" The aunt was in the middle of her words. "I have a lot of resources here. There are tall, short, fat and thin. What do you like? I'll refer to it."

" Yes." A female master?" Jiang Zhan asked.

When Jiang Li, who was putting sweet potatoes in the charcoal fire, heard what he said, his hand shook, and the sweet potatoes fell directly into the charcoal.

"Female master." The aunt thought about it for a while, and felt that this requirement was a bit high, so she hesitated and said, "I'll go back and have a look first." During the

conversation between the two, Jiang's mother made tea and brought it out, and Jiang Li went to pick it up. Come over and put it on the coffee table and pour a cup for everyone present. The aunt drank a cup of tea, chatted for a while, and left, saying that she wanted to go back and contact the female master who introduced Jiang Li.

Mother Jiang didn't think about the time to make a tea, so they settled the matter and asked Jiang Li strangely: "Xiao Li, didn't you say before that the company stipulates that you can't fall in love? Why did you promise your aunt?

" The rules are dead, and it's okay to see it." Jiang Zhan said aloud, but he wanted to see how good the female master holding the golden bricks was.

Since the boss said it was okay, Jiang Li had nothing to be afraid of, he was stubborn, he followed his words and said to Jiang's mother: "Yes, I have reached the age of falling in love, it doesn't matter if we meet, Maybe it's a hit and miss, and if you get married this year, you will have a big fat grandson next year."

Jiang Zhan: "..." Little bunny.

Hearing what he said, Mother Jiang didn't say more. Jiang Li was already an adult and naturally had his own thoughts.

It's already afternoon, and it's time for dinner later. Before she was at home alone, she just wanted to warm up the lunch dishes. Now Jiang Li came back with friends, and she always had to treat her well, so she couldn't be rude. So I changed a pair of water shoes and went out, planning to go to the market to buy some meat, and then go to the vegetable field to pick some fresh vegetables and come back.

As soon as Mother Jiang left, Jiang Li and Jiang Zhan were left in the room with big eyes and small eyes.

Jiang Li saw Jiang Zhan's face was not good, and he looked like the mountains were about to come. He touched his nose and turned out the sweet potatoes that had been buried under the charcoal fire. He pressed the sweet potatoes with his fingers, and picked a ripe one and handed it to him: " Try it, my mother grew it herself, it's very sweet."

Jiang Zhan glanced at the dark sweet potato on his hand, but didn't reach out to pick it up.

Jiang Li has lived with him for so long, and he knows that he has a slight habit of cleanliness, and in his capacity, it is estimated that he has never eaten roasted sweet potatoes just dug out of the charcoal fire like this. He helped him peel off the skin of the sweet potato, leaving only a small section on his fingers, and wrapped it in a paper towel and handed it to him: "Eat it, Mr. Jiang."

Jiang Zhan took it. , he lowered his head and took a bite, the soft, waxy and sweet taste spread out in his mouth.

Really sweet.

Jiang Li watched him finish eating a sweet potato, so he peeled one to eat, and then went to wash rice and cook after eating.

Jiang Zhan sat in the same place, watching Jiang Li's house while heating the fire.

Jiang's house is not big. Besides the small living room where he is, there are two other rooms, a kitchen and a bathroom.

The floor in the house is not tiled, only a room of fine cement is laid, and the putty on the wall is also a little old, but it is cleaned very cleanly and things are arranged in an orderly manner. Although the space is small, it is very warm.

An old iron pot was used for roasting the fire. The bottom of the plate was covered with firewood, and the charcoal fire was burning on it. There were a few sweet potatoes that Jiangli had just planed out on the side of the iron pot. On the coffee table is the ordinary green tea brewed just now. The fragrance of the tea is less than bitter, and there is no radiator in the room.

All this was incompatible with him, but Jiang Zhan felt an indescribable warmth in his heart.

Mother Jiang came back soon. Jiang Zhan sat at the door and was on a fire. Seeing her entering the yard, he got up and went to take the basket in her hand, but she avoided it and said with a smile, "No need for your help, it's outside. It's cold, go in and cook the fire."

Jiang Zhan couldn't help much, he followed the past and watched for a while, then went back to the house to sit and cook the fire.

The dinner was made by Jiang Li, four dishes and one soup, just enough for the three of them.

The two tossed along for two days. After eating, they chatted with Mother Jiang for a while, and they were urged by Mother Jiang to take a bath and go back to the room to rest.

The new house is still under construction. There are only two rooms in the house, of which Jiang's mother lives in one, and Jiang Zhan and Jiang Li can only live in one. Jiang's mother felt a little sorry for this. She felt that the reception was not good, but Jiang Zhan felt that it was just right. He and Jiang Li were used to sleeping together.

Jiang Li's room was very small. A bed, a desk, and a wardrobe almost filled the room, leaving only a one-meter-wide aisle. This made Jiang Zhan, who was used to living in a big house, feel that he had to turn around and move a little more. Might hit the corner of the table.

Although Jiang Li doesn't come back often, his room is often cleaned by Jiang's mother, and the quilts and sheets are also newly changed, so Jiang Zhan can accept it except that he is not used to it for the first time.

It's just that this night, I don't know which watchdog was barking in the middle of the night. The noise made Jiang Zhan fall asleep soon after dawn. When he woke up the next day, Jiang Li was no longer by his side, and there was a stool next to him. Prepared clothes for him.

The countryside is cold and the temperature is lower than the city. Jiang Zhan shivered as soon as he got out of the bed, put on his clothes quickly, and left the room.

Jiang Li was burning charcoal fire in the living room. He didn't raise his head when he heard the footsteps. While blowing the flame, he pointed to the plastic pot in the corner and said, "Go and feed the chickens when you get up."

"What did you say?" Jiang Li Zhan thought he had heard it wrong, and stopped when he walked over, looking at him in disbelief.

Jiang Li raised his head to look at him, and said of course, "Feed the chickens, didn't you see I'm busy?"

Jiang Zhan never thought that he would be the dignified president of the Jiang family, and one day he would be called to feed the chickens, and he was still The little lover that he took care of, this is simply unbelievable: "Do you know what you are talking about? You forgot who you are..."

"I'm sorry, President Jiang." Jiang Li interrupted him, and his smile gradually grew wider. "Let me remind you that our foster care relationship expired yesterday. What's wrong with you now eating my house and feeding me a chicken?"

Jiang Zhan: "..." The

farmer turned over after just one night. Be the master?