Chapter 104

Jiang Li was invited by Qiao Xi at the end of the five-to-three match.

In view of the reason why Qiao Xi didn't let Lu Heng drive the mecha before, he thought that the other party would not pay attention to this game, but he didn't expect people to be upstairs.

"Don't take the liberty to invite Major Jiang over here, isn't it abrupt?" Qiao Xi said to Jiang Li with a smile, raising her hand to signal him to sit down.

"It's Jiang Li's rudeness. He didn't come over to greet the queen in time." Jiang Li saluted her before sitting down.

During the conversation, Jiang Li learned that Qiao Xi had been present since yesterday's preliminary match, but he didn't tell Lu Heng, presumably for fear of putting pressure on him.

In the beginning, Jiang Li and Qiao Xi were just chatting. Jiang Xinli could not guess the reason why she invited him over this time. After all, Lu Heng told her the news on the second day after confirming the relationship with Lu Heng. It's just that she didn't take the initiative to mention it, so he didn't know it.

After Qiao Xi asked about Lu Heng's situation in the military academy, a voice came from the electronic screen, indicating that the three-to-two match was about to start. The first match was Lu Heng VS Lou Jia.

Hearing the sound, Jiang Li and Qiao Xi looked at the screen at the same time, tacitly ending the conversation.

Those who can enter the top three are relatively powerful players. This player named Lou Jia is also very impressive. The performance in the first few games has been very outstanding. Lu Heng encounters him, and Qiao Chen is not too big. difference.

During Lu Heng's game, Jiang Li noticed that Qiao Xi was a little nervous. She looked at the screen with her brows tightly locked. When Lu Heng was almost swept away by the opponent's long sword, she even stood up from her seat. , shouted at the one on the screen: "Be careful!"

Lu Heng drove the mecha to avoid the opponent's attack, opened the tail, and rushed directly into the air. Particle Cannon.

The opponent avoided the particle cannon and fought with Lu Heng in the air.

Jiang Li saw Qiao Xi's hands clenched into fists, and said to her, "Don't worry, with Lu Heng's strength, nothing will happen."

Qiao Xi heard the words, turned back to meet his eyes, and saw The confidence and calm in his eyes made her suddenly relaxed, smiled, and sat back again: "I'm sorry, I made you laugh."

She paused and said, "For some reason, I forced Lu Heng to give up. I have been with mecha for a long, long time, so when I see him fighting with others, I can't help but be afraid."

Jiang Li nodded: "I can understand."

Jiang Li's sentence "I can understand" is a pun, one is understanding The second thing she is afraid of now is to understand her previous fears.

Qiao Xi is a smart person, and he heard what he meant: "Lu Heng should have told you about these things? After all, he likes you so much."

Jiang Li saw the meaning of ridicule in Qiao Xi's eyes. You may feel a little embarrassed or embarrassed when you meet other people, but Jiang Li has lived for several lifetimes, and he admitted generously: "Tell me."

Qiao Xi's eyes fell on the screen who was fighting with others. On the black mecha, it was the mecha driven by Lu Heng. The black mecha was like a sharp sword, gradually gaining the upper hand in the game, defeating the opponent steadily.

Qiao Xi had mixed feelings in her heart and stared at it intently, until the three big characters "Lu Hengsheng" appeared on the screen, and then she slowly put down her heart, and turned to ask Jiang Li, "Major Jiang, I have something I want to ask you. You."

"You said."

"As a soldier, are you really not afraid of death? Every time you go to the battlefield, aren't you afraid?" Qiao Xi asked.

"Of course not." Jiang Li smiled, "No one is not afraid of death, but sometimes, faith is more important than life."

"Faith? You mean..."

Jiang Li looked at her with a soft tone but Undoubtedly firm: "Country."

He was not talking about his beliefs, but his original body, the Major Jiang who dedicated everything to the empire and took protecting the empire as his mission.

The other party loves the planet Norman so much, even if his soul has disappeared in this time and space, his last wish is still to protect this planet and this country.

When Qiao Xi touched the perseverance in his eyes, she couldn't help being stunned, her thoughts uncontrollably returned to many years ago.

She thought of her two sons.

During the battle of the egrets, she chased them out of the palace gate to see them off. They turned back, hugged themselves, and told her that they were the princes of the empire and had a responsibility to protect this country, protect the defenseless people, and more importantly, , the father is not here, they should protect her even more.

Her two sons, the pride of the Empire, kept their promises.

But did not fulfill the promise of her "safe return".

Whenever Qiao Xi thinks of the scene when their bodies were brought back, she can't be at peace, time can't erase those pains, every memory is like a knife pierced into her heart, Poke in her most vulnerable place, making her unable to control herself.

But this time she was worried that Jiang Li was next to her, so she quickly calmed down and said apologetically, "I made you laugh."

Jiang Li shook his head, still saying the

same sentence: "I can understand ." What a desperate mother will be when she sees the bodies of her two sons being sent back, and it may be unbearable to replace anyone who is not strong enough.

She wanted to protect Lu Heng, but not in the way Lu Heng wanted.

Qiao Xi was silent for a while: "Actually, I asked you to come here this time, hoping you could do me a favor."

Jiang Li guessed what she wanted to say, and shook his head: "I'm sorry, I can't promise you."

"What if I say I can let you go back to the military?" Qiao Xi looked at him, trying to convince him, "As long as you help me convince Lu Heng not to join the army or go to the battlefield, I can guarantee that all your previous honors , will return to your hands."

"Are you making a deal with me?" Jiang Li smiled, but the smile didn't reach his eyes, "It's the same sentence, I can't promise you."

"You didn't say this was Do you believe in?" Qiao Xi frowned and seemed a little unhappy.

"Yes." Jiang Li nodded, "However, it doesn't mean that it can be exchanged with Lu Heng." The

two looked at each other quietly, the originally harmonious atmosphere became a little depressed, and the two sides refused to give in to each other.

After a long while, Qiao Xi suddenly chuckled, shook his head and said, "I really told that stinky boy."

Jiang Li didn't know why: "Huh?"

"I made a bet with that stinky boy Lu Heng, bet you will not If you agree to the exchange, he is very sure that you will never agree." Qiao Xi explained, took a deep breath, and said in a tone that almost sighed, "I can't help my mother, I have nothing to do."

In her tone With relief and a little sourness, Jiang Li was about to comfort him when he heard Xuan Ying say: "Queen, you don't have to worry, now the fourth prince has grown up, he has the ability to protect himself, and I also have the ability to protect him. He, please don't worry."

Usually Xuan Ying gave Jiang Li the impression that he was "delicious" and "arrogant", but suddenly listening to him speak in such a cautious tone, he was not used to it, even the Yin Que beside him He glanced at Xuan Ying strangely.

The two chatted here, and there was a knock on the door outside, and they turned their heads to look just in time to see Lu Heng walking in.

When Qiao Xi saw him, he beckoned: "Come here."

Lu Heng walked over, sat down beside Jiang Li, and asked Qiao Xi, "When did the mother come, why didn't you tell me?"

"You are just looking for Your instructor Jiang, how do you know if I'm here?" Qiao Xi glanced at him and said in a sour tone.

Jiang Li: "..."

This half-sour and half-joking remark left Jiang Li speechless for a while, but Lu Heng didn't feel embarrassed at all, and said of course: "Didn't your father say it? Heaven and earth are big, The daughter-in-law is the biggest."

Jiang Li: "..." You can shut up.

Xuanying: "Yeah!"

Yinque: "What are you doing?"

"Right." Lu Heng suddenly remembered something, patted his thigh, looked at Jiang Li and said, "It happens that the mother is here, let's discuss when we will get married. "

Pfft!"

Jiang Li almost spit out a sip of tea, Lu Heng hurriedly pulled a tissue for him, wiped his mouth for him and said, "I know you're happy, but don't be so excited!"

"..."

Jiang Li saw the indescribable gaze cast by Qiao Xi, and thought I was so excited, I was scared by you! ! !

"Major Jiang means..." Qiao Xi hesitated.

"Cough!" Jiang Li patted Lu Heng's hand away, "Let's talk about Lu Heng after graduation."

Lu Heng: "..." How long has I just started school, are you telling me to graduate? ?

After the three-to-two match, Qiao Chen entered the final like Lu Heng. This result can be said to be expected by Jiang Li and Lu Heng.

Before the start of the final, the contestants had a half-hour break. When Lu Heng left, he took Jiang Li's hand on the back of his head and quickly kissed his forehead, saying softly, "Wait until I get the trophy back."

Qiao With Xi still by his side, Jiang Li was a little embarrassed and coughed lightly: "Come on."

Lu Heng smiled, turned to hug Qiao Xi, Qiao Xi patted his back and warned, "Be careful.

" it is good."

When the game was about to start, Lu Heng and Qiao Chen blew up the audience's shouts as soon as they entered the arena. One of them was the fourth prince of the empire and the other was the grandson of a military general. Both of them were extremely noble and powerful. .

"The Fourth Prince! The Fourth Prince! The Fourth Prince!!"

"Master Qiao! Master Qiao! Master Qiao!!"

The supporters on both sides shouted passionately, and the cheering was louder than the last.

In the VIP auditorium, the students in Area D held up a huge light sign saying "Lu Heng must win!", and they waved their fists in a uniform manner, in sharp contrast to the students in Area A who were trying to maintain their image.

Lu Heng is still a black mecha, Qiao Chen is a dark blue, and the two mechas are the same height and size.

When the host announced the start of the game, the two sides moved at the same time, and the speed was so fast that it almost became a phantom. Before the audience could react, the silhouettes of two mechas, one black and one blue, appeared in the air. The lightsaber and The spears collided with loud noises and brilliant sparks.

There was a brief silence in the audience, followed by louder cheers.

"The fourth prince will win! The fourth prince will win! The fourth prince will win !!

"

Under the pressure, he quickly retreated, and then fought together again.

They all seem to have given up on long-range attacks and have always chosen melee combat. It is impossible to say who is more dominant in the attacks you come and go, and everyone is dazzled.

The black mecha dodged beautifully, dodged the blue mecha's lightsaber, and then kicked the opponent away with a horizontal kick. Then the speed of light appeared above the opponent, and he raised his fist and smashed it to the ground!

The blue mech smashed the playing field into a huge pit, with broken bricks and dust flying everywhere.

The black mecha was suspended in the air, the light bombs on both arms opened, and they were launched towards the big pit on the ground. In the next second, a blue light and shadow flew out from the dust, quickly avoiding the light bombs, and the lightsaber in his hand went from bottom to top A fierce white light was suddenly drawn towards the black mecha, and the black mecha could not dodge in time, and half of the shoulder armor was cut off!

The strength of the two mechas was equal, and the battle was inextricable. Every time they attacked, they carried a thunderous aura.

The fight between the two was beyond everyone's expectations. The strength of the two sides did not look like freshmen at all. When the blue mecha fell to the ground and stopped getting up, almost the entire audience in the auditorium stood up. , the three words "Four Princes" resounded throughout the Jada Plaza!

Three big characters - Lu Hengsheng were displayed on the huge electronic screen.

Lu Heng won the mecha competition this time. It can be said that he severely beat the faces of those in the three districts A, B, and C of the military academy who looked down on the D district. The students in the D district were almost mad. "Fourth Prince, I love you" shouted out.

During the award ceremony, all participating contestants will be off the podium under the leadership of the chief officer, and the top three contestants will stand on the podium.

It was a lieutenant general of the military who presented the award to the contestant. He handed over the medal and trophy belonging to the champion to Lu Heng. After saying a few words of encouragement, he went down. The host asked Lu Heng to make a speech.

Lu Heng held the trophy in one hand and the microphone in the other: "I don't have anything to say, I just want to ask my instructor."

His words made everyone in the room turn their attention to Jiang Li, who was standing under the stage. body.

The curious eyes from tens of thousands of people gave Jiang Li a bad premonition. Sure enough, Lu Heng asked loudly in the next second, "Instructor Jiang Li, it's still too long before I graduate, can I apply for the first time? Marrying you?!!!!!!!"

Jiang Li: "..."

I'm fucked, now all the people of the empire know that Lao Tzu is engaged in a teacher-student relationship.