Chapter 74

Jiang Li's simple and rude wake-up service caused the entire bedroom to fall into a strange silence. With the loud noise, everyone seemed to feel Lu Heng's bed shaking violently.

"You still have four minutes to linger." Jiang Li put his hands behind his back, his sharp eyes swept across the people present, then turned and walked towards the door, his thick-soled military boots inadvertently stepped on the wooden tickling stick on the ground, and under his feet With force, with a "crunch", the delicate tickling stick broke two sections from it.

Everyone: "..." Mom, this is the best poplar wood.

After the door where his back disappeared, the four people in the dormitory were stared at by his sharp eyes and subconsciously held their breaths.

"I'm going! What kind of monster is this?!"

Qiao Yu, who was closest to the door, patted his chest, turned to look at Lu Heng leaning on the wall, and asked with concern, "Brother Heng, are you alright?"

"Okay. "Fuck." Lu Heng took a deep breath and looked down at the collapsed bed with lingering fear, "I fucking thought he was going to kill me."

Everyone said in unison, "Brother Heng, we think so too."

Lu Heng: "..."

"I remember that Major Jiang was revealed to be an Omega before, right?" Luo Qi glanced at Lu Heng's bed, and then at the tickling roller on the ground that Jiang Li easily stepped on, "Is this true? He really isn't Alpha? He smashed Brother Heng's bed with one punch."

"What is the bed? I feel like he can smash Brother Heng to death with one punch."

"It feels like the bed on my side is shaking. "

Brother Heng, everyone jumped up in fright." The

three of you were discussing each and every word, and the corners of Lu Heng's eyes jumped, feeling that he really lost face: "...Shut up you guys."

" By the way, are we really going to meet?" Ling Ao asked hesitantly, "Last night, the simulation game and the grandchildren of 203 fought until the early hours of the morning, and now I just want to sleep."

"He said let's go? What a shame?" Roach snorted lightly, with a bit of disdain on his face, "No matter how powerful he is, he's just an Omega, what can he do to us? I don't believe he really dares to treat us. Let's do it."

These people are all distinguished, with royal relatives and children of nobles taking up all of them. They came to the Imperial Military Academy just to enter the military work after graduation, even if they did not attend classes or practice during the school. , Not to fight, or to graduate smoothly.

"I understand the truth." Qiao Yu touched his neck and reminded everyone in a low voice, "But he even dares to cut his own glands. Isn't cutting us as easy as cutting vegetables?"

Jiang Li was conscious and without anesthesia. In this case, the matter of directly digging out his own glands with a dagger had spread all over the country when he was in a coma. The act of an Omega digging out a gland is unheard of since ancient times. It is as unbelievable as an Alpha cutting off the symbol of his man.

Out of sight, he inserted the dagger into the extremely fragile back of the human body's neck with his backhand, and directly dug out the glands that belonged to the symbol of Omega. Let alone the person involved, passers-by would feel a pain in their neck when they heard it.

A person who even dares to attack himself, what else is he afraid of?

As soon as Qiao Yu finished speaking, the bedroom fell into a strange silence again, and everyone looked at each other.

Although the four of them are all Alphas, they have never received formal military training. The advantage they have is that Alpha's natural physique is different from that of Beta and Omega. Although Jiang Li is an Omega, he is not only a military academy graduate. In the past few years, they have fought with real swords and guns on the battlefield. If they really fight with Jiang Li, they will definitely be beaten into dogs by him in minutes.

"Fuck, what are you waiting for?" Lu Heng was the first to react, lifted the cup in his arms, jumped out of bed with bare feet, and went to the bathroom first.

"Go!"

After him, Ling Ao, Luo Qi, and Qiao Yu chased after him.

Three minutes later, when the four of them arrived at the training ground in Area D, there were already people from other dormitories standing there.

There were only 21 freshmen in the D district this year, and they stood in two rows in pieces. Most of the clothes on their bodies were crooked, as if they were put on temporarily.

"I heard that the new instructor is Major Jiang?"

"You heard that too?"

"That's right, I saw him coming out of the 201 dormitory when I woke up in the morning."

"Didn't you say that Major Jiang is an Omega? How could he still be? Serving as an instructor?"

"Didn't he remove his glands? He's not an Omega, right?"

There were whispers of discussion in the team, very curious about Jiang Li, the freshman instructor who was suddenly parachuted into the air.

Lu Heng stood at the end of the team, listening to their discussion, turned to look at the two people standing in the distance, his eyes fell on one of the tall and straight backs.

He had heard the name "Major Jiang" many times, and often heard people say that he was young and promising, but he never expected that he would be his new instructor.

Thinking of Jiang Li's brutal act of smashing his own bed with one punch in the morning, Lu Heng looked at his back and pouted, "Mutant Omega."

Jiang Li on the other side, after listening to the adjutant's report, turned to face the line The freshman of the team walked over.

Seeing him walking slowly, everyone's discussion stopped, and their eyes were all focused on him.

Jiang Li was wearing a pure black officer's uniform, lined with a snow-white lapel shirt and a black tie. The wide leather belt made a sharp arc on his thin waist, and the black military boots slowly stepped on the ground. There was an air of sternness and calmness all over his body.

When he walked, everyone felt the real momentum of a soldier.

Jiang Li stopped two meters in front of them, his eyes under the black hat swept across the crowd one by one, and then spread his hand towards the adjutant, who put the roster of freshmen in his hand.

Jiang Li began to call the students. He directly called the student number instead of the student's name. Someone raised his hand and asked him why he didn't call the student's real name like the previous instructor, but the student's student number.

"That's a good question." Jiang Li closed the roster and handed it back to the adjutant, with a flat tone, "In my eyes, you don't deserve to have a name yet, so remember your student numbers."

Everyone: "... "Group mockery.

Listening to this sentence, Lu Heng remembered the sentence in the morning, "You are still numb if you are a waste", and felt a little pain in his face.

After calling the name, Jiang Li's eyes fell on the fifth person on the left in the first row, and slowly read out his student number: "0012." The person who

was called was a Beta, and the name card under the student number said "Pasiya Kaili," he straightened his back and replied, "Come on, what is Major Jiang's order!"

"Call me Instructor Jiang." Jiang Li corrected his name and glanced at his shoes lightly, " Your shoes are reversed."

Paxiya looked down and found that her shoes were indeed reversed, her face flushed, and she said "I'm very sorry", and quickly squatted down to change her shoes.

His actions made others laugh out loud, and someone kicked his ass in the back and laughed: "Idiot."

"0021." Jiang Li called the student number of the person who kicked Pasiya. , "Get out of the queue."

"Yes, Instructor Jiang."

Kate Zaric, whose student number is 0021, walked out of the queue with a smile, stood in front of Jiang Li, and saluted pretendingly, "Hello, instructor!"

Jiang Li Wei lifted his chin and said, "Stand aside, keep the 0012 stance just now, and stand for half an hour."

Kate was stunned, thinking she had heard it wrong, and looked at Jiang Li in disbelief: "What did you say? You made me stand up?!"

"An hour." Jiang Li glanced at him, with indifference and

sternness in his dark pupils, "Don't question my words, or are your ears used for decoration?" His grandson has never been treated like this. For him Jiang Li is a major, but he is just a soldier with no background. Besides, it was revealed that he was an Omega some time ago. Let him stay in the army, otherwise he won't be sent here as a mere freshman instructor.

Thinking of this, Kate sneered and stood still: "What qualifications do you have to order me? It's just a little major who was abandoned by the military. As an Omega, you should stay at home and wait for the Imperial Marriage Registration Office. Marriage."

"What qualifications do you have?" Jiang Li raised his eyebrows and looked at the other party, "Are you unwilling?"

"Nonsense, an Omega, why do you order me?" Kate pointed to the others, "Here Two-thirds of the people are Alpha! Do you understand Alpha? You Omegas are born for us, we are your masters! You are a little boy..."

His words made the adjutant standing next to Jiang Li pale. , after regaining his senses, he shouted: "Kate Zarich, you shut up, you know what you are talking about..."

Jiang Li raised his hand to stop the adjutant's words, and chuckled lightly: "I didn't expect to hear people here. Big sand pig doctrine."

Kate frowned: "What did you say? What sand pig?"

Jiang Li said nothing, took off his military cap and handed it to the adjutant.

The black hair that was gathered by the hat just now was blown away by the wind, and Jiang Li's full face hidden under the brim of the hat was exposed in front of everyone.

Compared to others, his complexion is too fair, his handsome facial features are like masterpieces carved by God, and the smile that has not disappeared on the corner of his lips is a little cold, like the snow in early March, and the cold is overwhelming.

When he was in the dormitory before, Jiang Li's back turned against the light, and Lu Heng couldn't see his facial features and expressions clearly. He would suddenly see his whole face clearly, and he was stunned, and his heart skipped a beat without warning.

Jiang Li took off the white gloves on his hands, threw them to the adjutant, walked to the fighting arena next to him, and left a sentence to Kate: "Come on, let me see if your ability is as big as your tone.

" The words made everyone in an uproar, is this the rhythm to start? ! !

"Damn it! He won't really want to do it, will he?"

"It doesn't look like he's fake."

"Kate is the grandson of Lord Lules!"

"What happened to the grandson? He punched Brother Heng in the morning. The bed board is all smashed." Qiao Yu said disdainfully, and bumped Lu Heng with his elbow, "That's right, Brother Heng."

Lu Heng: "..."

You want everyone to know that my bed board was smashed. Did the instructor smash it?