Chapter 92

The time for Lu Heng to kiss Jiang Li was very short, about less than three seconds, when the world suddenly turned around, Jiang Li was pressed on the bed, and his neck was caught by his hand.

to be beaten! !

This was Lu Heng's first feeling, but he didn't struggle, because kissing him without Jiang Li's consent was wrong. Even if he was beaten, he didn't regret it.

Jiang Li knelt on both sides of Lu Heng with one hand on his neck, and looked at him condescendingly: "Do you know what you did just now?"

Lu Heng still felt that the soft feeling on his lips did not dissipate, he lay on his back On the bed, Jiang Li pinched himself, feeling that he didn't want to exert any force, so he didn't resist at all.

"I know."

Lu Heng looked at Jiang Li steadily, the corners of his lips couldn't help but rise slightly, and he even wanted to lick and kiss Jiang Li's lips: "I kissed you, instructor.

" Li lowered his head and approached him, his thumb lightly rubbing the artery around his neck, "Do you think I dare not touch you?"

"You hit me, I won't resist." Lu Heng put away the smile on his lips and said sternly, " But give me another chance, I will still kiss you, kiss you once, twice, three times."

Jiang Li: "..."

Jiang Li laughed at his rogue behavior, let go of his hand around his neck, and turned around. Wei pinched both sides of his mouth: "You fucking get cheap and sell it well, don't you?"

"It's not just me taking advantage." Lu Heng retorted vaguely as he pinched his lips, "I It's still the first kiss, instructor, you also earned it."

"I don't care about earning a fart."

"I don't care about it."

"..." Jiang Li was too lazy to break up with him, so he let go of his hand, rolled over and got out of bed. The ointment that fell by the bed was thrown on him, "Wipe the rest yourself."

After he finished speaking, he was about to leave, and Lu Heng quickly got up and stopped him: "Wait, instructor, did you promise me?"

Jiang Li turned around and said, "Promise you what ?

"

Jiang Li didn't beat himself just now, Lu Heng felt that he was very hopeful, and said while the iron was hot: "Don't worry, it's not that day, it's that day every day."

Jiang Li: "..."

System: "..."

Xuan Ying: "..."

This was explained by Lu Hengyi, but it seemed strange.

"Have you been beaten by Yin Que today?" Jiang Li looked at him suspiciously, "I'm your instructor, do you remember?"

"I remember." Lu Heng said with a smile, his brows and eyes were full of smiles I mean, "So what?"

Jiang Li looked at him for a while before he eased up and said, "You know the fact that my glands have been cut, right? I can't be in heat, and I don't have pheromones. In this interstellar rule, I don't have any It 's not a complete Omega."

"Isn't that very good?" Lu Heng asked back, "Without pheromone, that proves that I don't like you because of its influence, but I really like you, as for not being in heat... Lu Heng 's

voice gradually decreased, and his ears were slightly flushed. He touched his nose and his eyes wandered: "Didn't I just say, we can have a relationship for a long time."

Jiang Li: "..." Said it wasn't because Yin Que broke his brain, is that what Rijiushengqing is used for?

"Cough!" Noticing that Jiang Li's expression was a little subtle, Lu Heng quickly stopped the sloppy words and said seriously, "Instructor, I mean to say that maybe in your eyes I am not qualified to say that I like you, but I hope you can give me a chance, and I will become stronger as soon as possible to the point where I can compete with you!"

Jiang Li looked at him, seeing the firmness and perseverance in his eyes. After a while, he left the room after saying "Let's win the champion of the New Mecha Contest first".

As soon as he left the room, Jiang Li heard the system say, "Lord Host, your acting skills are as good as ever."

If Jiang Li hadn't deliberately approached Lu Heng just now, Lu Heng would not have inadvertently touched his lips. When Lu Heng kissed him, he clearly had the ability to avoid him, but he pretended to be caught off guard by the kiss, which led to what Lu Heng said next.

"Don't you think my strategy is slow? You have to improve your progress, or you will say that I am slow to work." Jiang Li chuckled lightly, bent down and picked up Jiang Nuomi, who ran to him, passing by who was standing on the side. Da Shi, reached out and touched its small light bulb, "Good night."

"Good night, master." Da Da watched Jiang Li enter the house and close the door, thinking that the master was in a very good mood tonight!

On the other hand, after Jiang Li left the room, Lu Heng was still a little stunned, and only after realizing it did he realize that his words really gave him a chance.

"Damn it!"

To Lu Heng, it was as if it was no different from promising him. A huge surprise exploded from the bottom of his heart. He was so happy that he turned around twice before jumping on the bed and rolling!

"Hey..."

Just as he was excited, a faint sigh sounded.

Lu Heng ignored it. His excitement and joy had nowhere to go. He rolled over the bed with the quilt in his arms, and then heard a sigh: "Hey—"

This sigh was more sad than before, and Lu Heng ignored it. No, he threw the blanket and asked Xuan Ying, "What are you sighing?"

Xuan Ying said, "I didn't even say a word to Yin Que, but you even kissed on the mouth."

"... Lu Heng felt that this mentally retarded mecha was almost useless. "Did you shut down the system for the past few years? I'll send you back to Mr. Ling tomorrow to repair it."

"No." Xuan Ying said in a desolate tone, "I am emotionally lonely, and my heart is empty."

"...Shut up, I'm afraid I can't help imprisoning you for another ten years."

Xuan Ying is very aware of current affairs: "... Good night."

Only then did Lu Heng feel satisfied, he slumped on the bed and reminisced about the kiss just now.

...

The next morning, as soon as Jiang Li opened the door, he saw Lu Heng standing at the door, neatly dressed. He didn't know how long he had been standing, and when he saw himself he said with a smile, "Good morning, Instructor. "

Morning." Jiang Li walked past him and went to the bathroom to wash up.

When he came out after washing and changing his clothes, Lu Heng stepped forward and said, "I'll tie your tie for you."

After that, he waited for Jiang Li to answer and took his tie by himself.

Jiang Li didn't stop him either. He raised his head at his signal, thinking in his heart to find time to take Lu Heng and the others to Penglai Forest, which is vast and has many ready-made training objects.

When Lu Heng was tying his tie, his eyes fell on his lips uncontrollably, and the movements of his hands also slowed down. Thinking of the short kiss last night, his heart felt like a feather was scratching his mouth. I couldn't help lowering my head to kiss him again.

The young Alpha was in love for the first time, and his mind was full of thoughts of wanting to be close to his sweetheart, wanting to kiss and lick the soft and moist lips of the other person, wanting to taste the taste of his lips and tongue.

As soon as such an idea came up, Lu Heng couldn't hold back any longer, and said to Jiang Li in a low voice, "Sorry, instructor." He cupped his face with both hands and kissed him directly.

His kiss was very quick, Jiang Li was thinking about things, but he succeeded in a moment, and when he reacted, his tongue had already pierced his teeth and burrowed into his mouth.

Lu Heng sucked on Jiang Li's lips without a teacher, feeling a sweet smell growing between the two's entangled lips, which made him feel so comfortable that his pores almost opened.

After the first two worlds, Jiang Li was so familiar with Lu Heng's kissing skills that he not only didn't push him away immediately, but even wanted to respond with force and wanted to go further.

"Instructor..."

Lu Heng pressed his lips to Jiang Li's, his voice low and hoarse with obvious depression, "Can I apply for a long-term relationship? I can't help it..."

"..."

Jiang Li's gaze Looking down, he found that Lu Heng's crotch bulged a clear arc, and he himself also reacted.

"If you don't speak, I'll take it as your acquiescence!"

Lu Heng gritted his teeth and said, blocking Jiang Li's mouth again. He opened the confinement, desperately biting his own prey, wanting to tear it apart and eat it.

When the love is strong, no one will want to communicate more deeply with the person they like, and Jiang Li is no exception.

At this time when both body and soul resonated, he couldn't refuse Lu Heng, the man he had loved for three lives.

The two walked to the bedroom while kissing. Lu Heng pressed Jiang Li against the door, and he tore off half of the tie he had tied. The button on the collar of his shirt splashed out under brute force, but no one paid any attention. Only the figure of the other party.

A slight licking sound echoed in the quiet room. Lu Heng pressed Jiang Li's hand with one hand and put his arm around his waist with the other.

Jiang Li raised his head, squinted his eyes slightly, tilted his head slightly and kissed him, each other could hear each other's heavy breathing, and the body that was clinging to each other could feel the hot temperature somewhere in the other party.

Lu Heng sucked Jiang Li's lips hard, and reached out to unfasten his belt. As soon as his fingers touched the cold button, the communication device in his hand rang.

At this time, both of them were on the rope. Lu Heng didn't want to pay attention to it at all. With a flick of his finger, he unbuttoned Jiang Li's belt, and then unbuttoned his button. When he pulled down the zipper to reveal his white underwear, he felt himself breathing. Stagnation, the lower body rises so much!

"Instructor, I..."

Lu Heng's words were interrupted by the communication device again, and Qiao Yu's name kept beating on it, causing the blue veins on his forehead to jump twice.

Jiang Li was calmer than him and said, "Let's pick it up first, maybe there is an urgent matter."

Lu Heng glanced at him reluctantly and connected the communication device. In this case, he only connected the voice.

"Brother Heng!" Qiao Yu's voice came, "We thought about it all night and decided to participate in the mecha competition with you, are you happy?"

"..." Lu Heng's face darkened when he heard this, "This trivial matter cannot be Wait until I go back?"

"That won't work." Qiao Yu said righteously, "This is a major event for us to win honor for the collective, and we can't wait for a moment."

"Okay, I know, let's do this first." Lu Heng said this I didn't want to talk to him for a while, I wanted to hang up after I finished speaking, but the next second I heard Qiao Yu say: "By the way, Brother Heng, are you in the Jiang instructor's dormitory? Just tell him, we will go downstairs immediately. , please open the door."

Lu Heng: "..."

Are you sick and come to the door early in the morning? !