Chapter 7

The requirement to complete the task is that the male protagonist's favorability must reach 100%, and if the favorability is lower than -20, he will be punished.

Jiang Li was stunned by the sudden drop in favorability. He had never seen Jiang Zhan since the hotel, and the two had no rivalry. What was the reason for lowering favorability for no reason?

He stared at the [favorability level] piece on the tablet for a long time, clicked to refresh several times without giving up, and asked the system, "Darling, is your garbage system malfunctioning again?"

"I checked the background just now, The data is all normal." The system also found it strange, so Jiang Li went to check it without asking, and found that all the data were being carried out in an orderly manner.

"Are you sure?" Jiang Li expressed doubts.

"Sure."

"Then why is this madman getting angry?"

After confirming that it was not a system failure, Jiang Li felt a little overwhelmed. His current mind is not on attacking Jiang Zhan. Compared with falling in love with the other party, acting is more attractive to him, but the current goodwill value makes him have to put down his work first and go to attack the main quest.

This made him feel that his plans were disrupted, which was not very refreshing.

"Sorry host, I don't know this." The system thought for a while, "Maybe he is a fickle man as you said."

"..."

Jiang Li felt that he was really a crow's mouth, rubbed his temples and asked: "Okay. A negative 20 opinion point will be punished, but what if it's negative 100?"

"It will be cut again." The system replied.

"I choose to cut the account and start over." Jiang Li said blankly, fed up with the unreasonable man Jiang Zhan, "Please change me to another target."

"I'm very sorry, host, after the account cut, I can still only stay here. The world comes back, as long as the task is not completed, it will continue to cycle. In addition, before the negative value reaches 100, the host must accept punishment every time it reaches 20."

"...Your game is poisonous, isn't it?"

Jiang Li had nothing to say. He resignedly reached out and clicked on the punishment reminder with a yellow light on the tablet, and found that there were two punishment options written on it.

[Punishment 1: Live to die, live to die]

[Punishment 2: Desire to die, immortal]

Jiang Li: "...What does this mean?"

There is no detailed explanation on the punishment, and only two can be interpreted literally. The meaning of punishment, but the literal meaning alone made Jiang Li feel bad.

"To live to die, to live to live means that the host will experience the pain of the body being decomposed, and it is impossible to survive without dying. The pain lasts about half an hour," the system explained.

"...how much pain?" Jiang Li asked curiously.

"Probably like a woman giving birth." The system described it uncertainly, after all, it hadn't tried it either.

"It's like you gave birth." Jiang Li was amused by it, "You know a lot, little cutie."

"..." The system was silent for a while at Jiang Li's ridicule, "Master host can try it. It was

obviously a mechanical voice, but Jiang Li seemed to hear its helplessness, so he put aside his flirting thoughts: "What about the second one?"

"The second one means literally."

"Huh?"

Jiang Li said again After reading the words "I want to die, I want to die", I blinked: "Isn't that what I thought?"

"Yes." The system responded, "The target character is the male protagonist, please host Be prepared."

"...Your game is actually adult R18, right? It's banned in our world." Jiang Li held his forehead, what kind of punishment is this? This is obviously to create opportunities for him and the male protagonist!

The system was silent and seemed to agree with him.

Jiang Li knew that he wouldn't be able to concentrate on his work until he solved the problem of negative favorability. He put away the system tablet, got up to get his mobile phone, and called Ji Shu.

"Secretary Ji, I would like to trouble you with one thing. I want to make an appointment with President Jiang. You can make an appointment for me... um... it's best tonight... I want to talk with him, Zhu, Ye, and him." The

system : "..." Just do what you say, the host is really good.

After

Ji Shu hung up the phone, he pondered for a while what Jiang Li said about "talking about the candle in the night". Combined with the changes in the boss's mood just now, he just smelled a hint of adultery.

Having worked by Jiang Zhan's side for several years, Ji Shu had the impression that the other party had always had little interest in matters between men and women, and he was not like other entertainment company bosses who would prey on their own company's artists. There was a glamorous female secretary who seduced him before. , and was even thrown out of the office by him.

Combining these signs, Ji Shu was very suspicious that his boss was hiding something in some respects, which led to his uncertain personality. In this regard, I can't help but sigh that the Creator is too fair. When he opened all the doors for the boss, he even closed one of his windows.

I just didn't expect Jiang Li's appearance to open the boss's window again!

From what Jiang Zhan said before to arrange assistants for Jiang Li, Ji Shu can see that he is interested in Jiang Li, whether it is physical or other aspects, at least there is, after all, Jiang Li is not only good-looking With acting skills, he can also open the window in his heart.

The meaning of Jiang Li's call seems to be to open another window for the boss.

It is self-evident what to talk about and what to use to talk about it at night.

Thinking about this, Ji Shu didn't delay any longer, got up and went to Jiang Zhan's office.

In the office, Jiang Zhan was getting annoyed by Ji Shu's sentence "Mr. Jiang said you cheated". He hadn't investigated Jiang Li for crawling on the bed. Instead, he was the first to sue the wicked and accuse him of cheating?

He is the executive president of the Jiang Group, what kind of beauty does he want? As for cheating on a man who is only a little handsome? Besides, he also promised that even if he was auditioning, he would compensate him separately. Even if he was the hero of an idol drama, it wouldn't matter. He not only didn't appreciate it, but said he was cheating?

Jiang's group president cheated? ! This damn thing is going to be on the headlines of Weibo's hot search!

The more Jiang Zhan thought about it, the more angry he became. He wondered if he should teach this ignorant guy a good lesson. When Ji Shu knocked on the door and came in, as if he had something to report, he calmed down and asked him what was wrong with his eyes. .

"Mr. Jiang, I just received a call from Mr. Jiang..." Ji Shu said here, noticing that the pen in Jiang Zhan's hand paused for a moment, and then continued, "He said he wanted to invite you to meet tonight and ask you Do you appreciate your face?"

Ask me to meet?

Jiang Zhan was still thinking about how to deal with this little bastard, but he didn't expect him to come to the door at this moment

. Let's talk with you in the night." Ji Shu specially emphasized the words "Talk in the night", his eyes secretly observed Jiang Zhan's reaction, and found that the pen in his hand had been completely put down.

The four words successfully evoked the memories of Jiang Zhan and Jiang Li that night.

At that time, the indescribable pleasure that was so refreshing that the pores were all opened was poured into my mind again. The feeling was like the hearty feeling of a traveler who has been walking in the desert for many years after encountering an oasis.

Jiang Li's blurred eyes, naked back, and a low hum that was suppressed but could not contain overflowing, appeared in front of him like a nightmare. Just imagining it, Jiang Zhan felt that there was blood in his body, and he was in urgent need of relief. .

It was undeniable that he was indeed interested in the man named Jiang Li.

Ji Shu saw that he was suddenly silent, his expression seemed to be a little empty, and he reminded softly: "President Jiang?"

Jiang Zhan regained his senses, suppressed the charming thoughts in his heart, and said in a displeased tone, "Who does he think I am, Jiang Zhan? Can I make an appointment if I want? I don't even think about my identity."

Ji Shu I didn't expect this to happen. Seeing him showing no interest, I thought to myself, have I been too careless? After hesitating for a while, he said, "Okay, I understand, then I'll go and reply to Mr. Jiang." After he turned around to leave, he just took a few steps when he heard another sentence from behind.

"Book a box in a skyscraper at seven o'clock in the evening."

Ji Shu paused and looked back to see Jiang Zhan looking at the document as if nothing had happened. The boss is the boss, and there is too much pretence.

"Okay, President Jiang."

After leaving the president's office, Ji Shu made a reservation for the dining room, and then called Jiang Li to make an appointment to pick him up. After everything was done, he sat in the seat and sighed: "Rich people really know how to play."

...

Having made an appointment with Ji Shu, Jiang Li threw the phone aside, and the matter was resolved. Studying the character's mind, I plan to make up for sleep first.

As soon as I lay down, the phone rang again, and an unfamiliar number was picked up by Jiang Li: "Hello."

"Jiang Li, why can't you get through? Did you block me? I'll tell you... "

Zhang Ziyang's voice came from the other end of the phone, and Jiang Li hung up.

Soon a message came in - "You will regret it sooner or later!".

Jiang Li felt that this Zhang Ziyang was simply boring.

"Host, why didn't you tell Zhang Ziyang that you were selected for the role of 'Long River and Falling Moon'? If he knew that you could easily get into a crew that he couldn't get into with all his strength, he would definitely be very angry." The system asked strangely.

"I told him, it's not as exciting as what he saw with his own eyes." Jiang Li said, a person like Zhang Ziyang is not very skilled and has a good tone. Even if he told him, he would not believe it.

"So that's the case." The system understood, it is true that hearing is worse than seeing.

When he woke up, Jiang Li took a shower before going out. When dressing, his eyes fell on himself in the mirror. He felt that he might need a little assistance, so he called up the system tablet and clicked to use the "Ice and Snow Skin Like Jade" in the novice reward. pill".

As soon as something entered his stomach, Jiang Li felt a cooling sensation emanating from his body, and his skin seemed to have been re-repaired in just two minutes, with a new look.

Jiang Li rubbed the skin on his arm with his fingers in surprise, and found that it was indeed too smooth and delicate, with a touch like suet white jade.

Although the skin of the original body is good, the effect after the repair is like the sky, which is really a cheap male protagonist.

Jiang Li went downstairs, and when he walked outside the intersection, he saw Ji Shu who was already waiting beside the car. He stepped forward a little, and as soon as he got there, it was convenient to remind him that Jiang Zhan was in the car.

Jiang Li glanced at the closed car window and understood what he meant. He approached the window and tapped twice.

The car window slowly fell, revealing Jiang Zhan's handsome and expressionless side.

Thinking of the negative favorability, Jiang Li suppressed the urge to hit him on the head, and greeted him with a smile: "Mr. Jiang.

" , he seemed to be a little whiter again, and his skin seemed to glow.

"Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to see me, shall we go?" Jiang Li asked.

Jiang Zhan nodded: "Get in the car."

Jiang Li made an "OK" gesture, then walked around the car, opened the co-pilot's door, and sat in.

Jiang Zhan in the back seat: "..."

You are so capable, why don't you just sit in the driver's seat and drive? !

The author has something to say:

——Is President Jiang angry today?

- Angry into a pufferfish.