Chapter 30

Since the last Zhang Ziyang incident, the two of them have been living in the same way as ordinary couples in the past few months, except for the nominal relationship.

Except for Jiang Zhan's return to Jiang's house or on business trips, Jiang Zhan always returns to Bijiangyuan. As long as Jiang Li doesn't make a movie or notice, both of them are tired of playing cats or watching movies in the house.

They sleep each other every day, and they see each other when they wake up in the morning. It's been too long, Jiang Zhan almost forgot that the date he signed the contract with Jiang Li was only half a year ago, and he never thought that Jiang Li would remember the time so clearly. , to get up early in the morning to take him in an army, it has to be said that it is like a premeditated plan.

The plastic pot in the corner was filled with rice left over from last night and brown grains. Jiang Zhan guessed that it was chicken feed or something. Mixed together, it looked sticky.

Jiang Zhan absolutely didn't want to touch it. Looking at Jiang Li's smug look with a matchstick, he sneered: "I'm afraid you forgot that your contract with our company is five years, right?"

Jiang Lihuang The action of burning the fire stick stopped for a while, and he secretly cried out in his heart. He really forgot that the nursing contract had expired, and the work contract had not expired.

"Uh..." Jiang Li rubbed his hands, as if nothing had happened just now, he shoved the fire stick into Jiang Zhan's hand, he picked up the pot of chicken food in the corner and walked out, "Why don't you just feed the chickens, who? Hey, no! I'm going, you stay to make a fire."

Jiang Zhan: "..." What's the difference between burning a fire and feeding chickens?

Mother Jiang raised more than 20 chickens and kept them in the small tile-roofed house next to them. Jiang Li fed the chickens back. Jiang Zhan had already started the fire, and he washed himself and sat in the living room to bake the fire.

"Where's your mother?" Jiang Zhan asked him.

"Going to pick vegetables in the field." Jiang Li washed his hands and sat down beside him, buried two more sweet potatoes in the brazier, and stretched out his hands on the charcoal fire to keep warm.

The two had just sat for a while when Mother Jiang came back with fresh green vegetables and an old hen in her hand, which she grabbed from the chicken house just now, and planned to cook chicken soup for Jiang Li and the others at noon.

After breakfast, Jiang Li proposed to take Jiang Zhan to go for a walk around the scenery. It was boring to just sit in the room anyway, so the two greeted Mother Jiang and went out.

Although Jiangli's village is far away, it can't be said to be rich, but it is surrounded by mountains and rivers, and the scenery is still very good. Jiang Li took Jiang Zhan to see the small waterfalls and reservoirs in the back mountain in the morning, and then went to his new house under construction.

The new house is going to be built with three floors. Jiang Li had asked a designer to design it according to the small house. The first floor has just been built. In the past two days, it has been raining and the ground has been frosted for a few days.

Most of the houses in the countryside are next to each other, and Jiang Li's new house is no exception. There are neighbors less than ten meters away from each other. After greeting the neighbors, Jiang Li took Jiang Zhan into the new house.

The first floor has been capped, with cement and bricks piled up everywhere on the ground. The first floor has a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a guest room. The second floor is his and Jiang's mother's room.

Jiang Zhan listened to his introduction to the house design, and asked aloud: "Have you not thought about taking Auntie over?"

Naturally, taking over means taking over from S City.

Jiang Li shook his head: "She doesn't want to go."

When he first came back to see Jiang's mother, he proposed to pick her up to live with her after the New Year, but Jiang's mother refused. She has lived here for most of her life, and is familiar with the people and things here. She is accustomed to the leisure life in the countryside, but she will not be used to it when she arrives in a bustling big city. Besides, Jiang Li is so busy with filming every day, she is really there, beside her. There was no one to speak to.

Jiang Li can understand Jiang's mother's mood. No matter how prosperous the city is, it is not as good as the hometown where he has lived for decades. Jiang Li respects her opinion and just decides to help her change the canteen into a small supermarket. The store is currently under construction. furnish.

Jiang Zhan suggested that Jiang Li should change to a 1.8-meter bed after moving to a new house. Now the 1.5-meter bed is a bit crowded for two big men to sleep.

Jiang Li leaned against the load-bearing wall and looked at him with a half-smile after hearing the words: "I live alone, why do I need such a big bed?"

"Live alone?" Jiang Zhan walked up to him, trapped him by the wall, and looked down at him, "Where do I live?"

"Is there a guest room?" Jiang Li smiled, as if he didn't understand what he meant. , said very generously, "There are four guest rooms in total, you can choose which one you like."

"Guest room?" Jiang Zhan raised his eyebrows and slowly approached him, "Our relationship, you let me stay in the guest room?"

"What are we? relationship?" Jiang Li asked back, "We have a serious relationship between superiors and subordinates."

Jiang Zhan's teeth itch with hatred for these words, and he couldn't help lowering his head ruthlessly at Jiang Li's playful and smiling eyes. Sealing his mouth, his tongue pried open his jaws, pushing in and entangled with his tongue.

After a warm wet kiss, both of them were breathing heavily. Jiang Zhan pressed his forehead against Jiang Li's, and asked in a suppressed voice, "Is there a relationship between superiors and subordinates who know how to kiss?"

"This is your initiative, not me. relationship." Jiang Li spread his hands.

Jiang Zhan looked at him with a heartless look. He knew he was forcing him, but he couldn't help but ask the words in his heart: "The contract is over, haven't you thought about changing the relationship?

" Change..."

Jiang Li heard the sound of rustling footsteps outside, stopped talking, bent down and went out under Jiang Zhan's arm, and found several little girls in elementary school uniforms looking at the door outside the house. When he came out, the little girls also shouted.

The little girl was a sixth grader in the village, and she was a fan of him. I heard that he came here to have a look, and brought a lot of his postcards and posters to ask him to sign.

Facing the shy and expectant eyes of the little girls, Jiang Li naturally would not refuse. He signed several postcards each, and wrote a motivational message on each of their notebooks to encourage them to study hard.

When I got home at noon, the aunt who said she was going to introduce Jiang Li to someone came over. She lived less than 500 meters away from Jiang's house, and with her came his little granddaughter, a twelve-year-old. little girl.

The little girl is also a fan of Jiang Li, and came to ask for an autograph. After he signed the name, the aunt went into the theme, saying that she had made an appointment with the female master, to meet for dinner tonight, and the location was set at the Yongfu Hotel in the town.

Jiang Li, a gay man, will definitely not find a girlfriend, and Jiang Zhan will not let him find one. On the way back just now, he still wanted to ask Mother Jiang for the aunt's phone number, and tell her that it's okay to have a blind date, don't waste other girls' time. As a result, this meal can only be regarded as an apology to the other party.

The aunt's son drove him to town this time, so Jiang Zhan didn't need to take a tricycle anymore.

They arrived at the hotel ten minutes earlier than agreed, but the other party still arrived one step ahead, ordered a pot of tea and waited in the box.

It was a young girl with a handsome appearance and a gentle temperament. She had no problem with Jiang Liduo bringing Jiang Zhan to meet, and she took the initiative to pour tea for everyone.

The aunt introduced each other to each other and left first. Before leaving, she suggested Jiang Zhan to go with her many times. Jiang Zhan was indifferent to her eyes, and her butt seemed to grow on the chair. Evacuate yourself.

There were only the three of them left in the box, and Jiang Li didn't hesitate. He told the other party that he didn't plan to find a partner. He was very sorry for delaying her time. He would pay for the meal and let her like more. food.

"It's not necessary, we will do AA." The girl waved her hands, "Actually, I have seen your show and know you are a star. I promised to meet this time not for blind dates, but also for other things. I hope you can help me. I'm very busy."

Jiang Li was stunned: "You say." The

girl took out two books and a laptop from her backpack, then took out the glasses from the glasses case and put them on, and said to Jiang Li sincerely: " It's like this, I'm an online novel author, and I plan to write a novel about the entertainment industry next, but I don't know much about the entertainment industry, and I'm afraid that the settings will be too unreasonable, so I plan to ask you to learn from it."

Jiang Li: " ..."

Jiang Zhan: "..."

So this meal became a scripture learning meal. Jiang Li told her all the experiences that he could tell her. The meal did not end until after ten o'clock in the evening, and the two sides stayed for each other before leaving. WeChat.

When he went back, Jiang Li didn't bother his aunt to pick him up, so he and Jiang Zhan took a small tricycle back.

There were no street lights on the road from the town to the village, only the dim car lights of the small tricycle were used for lighting. The car bumped more violently than when he came back yesterday, and Jiang Zhan didn't bother to talk to Jiang Li until he got off the bus.

It was cold at night, and everyone in the village had already fallen asleep at this time. At a glance, the dim yellow street lights at the entrance of the village were removed, and almost every household had turned off the lights.

The two were walking side by side, when Jiang Li suddenly stopped and took Jiang Zhan's hand: "I haven't answered your question today."

"Huh?" Jiang Zhan looked back at him.

Jiang Li smiled at him, his eyes were gentle, and he asked word by word, "Jiang Zhan, do you want to fall in love with me? Try it to see if you can have a lifetime of love.

" tight.

At that time, the favorability skyrocketed, directly reaching 85% from the original 71%.

That night, President Jiang's WeChat Moments, which had not been updated for thousands of years, was suddenly updated, and he posted a picture of fireworks.

——Jiang Zhan: [Picture]

Jiang Li's behavior like a little boy falling in love made Jiang Li feel so cute, so he posted a lighter in his circle of friends.

Ji Shu knew that the two of them went back together. After seeing the circle of friends, he commented in shock under Jiang Li's circle of friends, "Did you blow up President Jiang?" It was too late to delete it when he reacted.

After seeing it, President Jiang deducted his salary for one day.